The Cavalier may have had humble beginnings but this 2.8L V6 produces 125 horsepower and will absolutely rocket you form 0 to 60 mph in 8.5 knock the wind outta you seconds! My 88 Chevy truck does the same thing. Great Daily Driver. monetization_on Do you have a Chevrolet Cavalier for sale? When I went back, it has been sold. A few weeks back I saw a 1988 Sunbird GT convertable. The rest of the interior is in really good condition. Used 1982 to 1994 Chevrolet Cavaliers Z24 for Sale 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 - classic.com Cars for Sale; Research. Sacramento, CA 95834, USA Sacramento, CA Make offer. our. A tilt steering wheel fronts a 120-mph speedometer, a tachometer with a 6k-rpm redline, and gauges for coolant temperature, oil pressure, voltage, and fuel level. Chevrolet 1989 Cavalier Z-24 good condition, color black, Runs well but fuel line leaks when running. 61 Cars Found. As I recall, the kid was from a wealthy family and Daddy bought it for him in high school. There is one shop in particular that comes to mind. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: https://barnfinds.com/19000-original-miles-1988-cavalier-z24/, Original Year End Special: 1980 Chevrolet C-10 Bonanza, BF Auction: 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window. Note the mismatched tires front and rear. For sale! Listed 26 days ago, 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport - 84,535 mi, Midlothian, IL Page 131 for 20th Anniversary Convertible CONVERTIBLE For Sale. But whoever purchase this car and decides to drive it daily it will not last. Sell it with CLASSIC.COM ALL LISTINGS monetization_on Good Luck bidding. Up for sale is this stunning, all original 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24. Seats for Chevrolet Cavalier for sale | eBay For sale! This 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertible is finished in red over gray cloth upholstery and is powered by a 2.8-liter V6 paired with a three-speed automatic transaxle. 75 cars for sale found, starting at $5,950, Average price for 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: $20,452. The car belonged to one of my managers at the restaraunt where I worked at the time. That car didnt have enough power to pull out a sneeze from someone burdened with COPD. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from The CV joints did not last and the 2.8 V6 was prone to rear main oil leaks. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible. There were 10 sold in the last 5 years. Video of the convertible top in operation can be seen in the gallery below. I always liked these. We currently have 3631 listed starting at $4500. 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier For Sale. no cracks in dash. 1988 to 1990 Chevrolet Cavaliers Z24 for Sale - Oodle, Inc. I had a Cavalier back in the day, for about 6 months. ABS is Not Working I first bought this car January of 2013 with a bad engine, the engine in the car now is from a 4 door Buick newer model but same 2.4L. I have a local shipper that uses a single car trailer. Listed 79 days ago, Chantilly, VA Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? Just thought her asking price of I have no idea if this was the case or not, but I have witnessed the sense of entitlement in more then one wealthy area. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. I can buy a much newer/better used vehicle for $2K to $3K, any day of the week. 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z 24 For Sale 12 Used Cars From $658 Oh no! Truth be told, there were tons sold. I always thought these were one of the better looking and sounding cars of the late 80s-early 90s. For a stock car, the 2.8 and 3.1 had a very nice growl to them. Tiny windshield and crappy plastics. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Alarm system. $1,995. So I keep it. Now, this 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible is listed for sale on Bring A Trailer, with 30,000 miles on the clock. Despite a few different names on the title docs, the Z24 has been in the same family the entire time, and appears like the time capsule he says it is. It has a few flaws. Ummm Yeah, thats NOT gonna happen. 104K miles. This car was up for auction before and it looks great but the tires had me scratching my head. None. non smoker 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible here. Mash the gas andwell you get it. The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. We have sold 23275. It snapped the frame in a field at about 305K miles, doing hick things. Boynton Beach, FL . 2000 - 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier 1991 - 1994 . Premium selection, great program vehicles and purchased by our most discriminating buyer, This 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertable was determined to be an exceptional fit for our high quality inventory. Options Included: CD Player, Cruise Control, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Steering, Alloy Wheels, Premium SoundThis would be a great car for a teenager who likes driving 5 speed. Mint 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible For Sale - GM Authority Runs great! street from the Taco Bell where I worked. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Three trim levels were available in 1988: VL, RS, and Z24. Winning bidder plays shipping cost. So with this all said it looks like the current owner loved this car and took very good care of it. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? prior owner did timing belt. They just dont have the history with it. - Cavalier, Buying C $32.82 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Replacement Relay For 88-94 Chevrolet C1500 Blade Terminal Type 14VDC at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products. Why!!?? Now, if I stumbled across one with the same equipment, I may put it in my fleet. I bought it in 2001 and enjoy driving it in summers. Listed today, 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport - 66,325 mi, Elmhurst, IL The Z24 models came standard with a 2.8L V6 producing 125 b.h.p., and in this car it is paired to an automatic transmission. Chevrolet Cavalier Audio - Radio, Speaker, Subwoofer, Stereo Although economy cars of yesterday fail to hold a candle to what your bottom-dollar vehicles can do today, there are still examples of entry level models that were decent performers once gussied up by the factory. Corrosion is visible on underside components, additional photos of which are provided in the gallery below. ..New Soft Top If it was worth a lot, I might sell it, but the paltry sum it would fetch wouldnt outweigh my personal value on the car. I am detailing this vehicle for a friend. California Notice at Collection Listed 4 days ago, Staunton, IL My guess as to the low miles is because in high end suburbs, kids who get new Chevys at 16 are looked down upon. Chevrolet Cavalier 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, Speedometer Gauge Cluster (tw) $75.00 $9.16 shipping 6x GM Stepper Motor X27.168 Speedometer Cluster Repair Rebuild Kit Blue LED Bulb (Fits: Chevrolet Cavalier) $29.99 Free shipping 415 sold 1986 Chevrolet Cavalier CS Instrument Gauge Cluster w/ Speedo and Tach $200.00 $32.75 shipping or Best Offer Filters Sort. Vehicle history and comps for 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 VIN: 1G1JF11W2J7220060 - including sale prices, photos, and more. Well kept. This 1987 Cavalier came in many variations in, 1994 Chevy Cavalier Convertible Z24. See Results. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Classic Cars For Sale 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible 2.8 Multi Port Fi $4,000 Total price 1988 102,000 miles Gasoline La Porte, Indiana 1988 chevrolet cavalier z24 local pick up only. Listed today, 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Base - 103,542 mi, Colonia, NJ iSeeCars. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Low-Mile 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible Up For Sale - GM Authority - Save $272 on average: January, February, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Amenities include power windows and door locks, air conditioning, cruise control, interval wipers, and a Delco AM/FM/cassette stereo with a graphic equalizer. This 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 is powered by a 2.8-liter V6 paired with a five-speed manual transmission, and it is finished in black with silver lower body cladding over a gray cloth interior. Some shop gave a Go-Away! price or was really intent on gouging with that number. Trims, 1-18 of Used 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible FWD for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 51 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $500 - $10,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim Coupe FWD (9) CS Wagon FWD (1) LS Coupe FWD (1) LS Sedan FWD (8) DAA Industry Opt Out Its too bad it was a slug though. Order Parts. But being a senior in high school working as an oil change boy part-time, I couldnt come close to being able to afford it. This is a beautiful blue color classic 1988 Chevrolet Z24 convertible in very good condition inside and out with only 89,000 original miles. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. GM has a habit of changing for the sake of change. I wouldnt be too concerned about the tire mismatch as these cars ate tires for lunch. Listed 98 days ago, Used Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for Sale Base, Used Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for Sale LS Sport, Used Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for Sale Special Value, Used Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for Sale Type 10, Used Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for Sale Cadet, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Factory Beautiful 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible **OBO**, Beautiful blue classic chevy Z24 convertible 89,000 original miles. If you have any questions please ask and Im willing to put the car on my lift if you want to take a better look at the under carriage and have you test drive it. But,I think he is asking about triple the cars worth. 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24. This particular vehicle might be an underestimated, under-appreciated time capsule. - Starting sales price is $2500.00. - For a reliable work car it wouldnt be bad, Ive had 3 that served duty but this is essentially a brand new 88 Cavalier, and for less than this you could buy a base model Nissan that would be safer and quicker. No mechanical issues. Paint shines, new tune up, drives like a new car. Well kept 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 here. Listed 17 days ago, Crete, IL Automatic Transmission. a It has a V-6 fuel injected engin more Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted $2,000 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 Convertible Dudley Hill, MA It always starts right up and idles smoothly. Same year as this but black. $6,999 1983 Chevrolet Cavalier CS 4D Wagon Gateway Classic Cars Milwaukee is excited to present this 1987 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24. $249.99 . I cant see it fetching anything near the ask and hes owned it for nearly 30 years and is not that old if he was 17 in 88. Auto Parts & Accessories. Thats what I was thinking. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. For Sale Chevrolet 1988 Cavalier Z24 CONVERTIBLE. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible. There are no entries between 1988 and 2004. I dont know what this guys situation is but it would definitely make sense to consider holding on to it at this point. These were the cars everyone wanted back in the day. Click below to find your next car. Inside, the car could have an optional digital dashboard, but one of the photos shows a standard gauge dashboard. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? Chevrolet Cavalier - used chevrolet cavalier z24 - Mitula Cars Gateway Classic Cars of Orlando is proud to present this 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible. You're the high bidder. Just goes to reinforce my theory. I bought them all. This car is equipped with a 3-speed automatic transmission, which would have been optional rather than standard. W/GRAY INTERIOR / Z24 GROUND EFFECTS./ STD. This car appears to be in excellent shape. 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for sale in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania. Also eighties GM interiors did not hold up well for daily use. Throughout the 1980s the Cavalier was GM's most successful compact car, and for good reason with it's variety of . 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 for sale in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania accuracy of such information. . I am having a hard time believing a 17 year old did not drive this more than a couple thousand miles before parking it. Now it is just an old, outdated 80s commuter mid-range car. Reconnected! Those are the wheels that came on that car. Chevy Cavalier Z24 Cars for sale - SmartMotorGuide.com The digital odometer indicates 30k miles, approximately 500 of which were added during current ownership. A reference point- A buddy just bought a spotless, two-owner, fully documented, NCRS Top Flight, 47,000 mile 1995 Corvette coupe, 300hp, with six-speed for $12,000. This is a beautiful blue color classic 1988 Chevrolet Z24 convertible in very good condition inside and out with only 89,000 original miles. Traded it when I found the car I wanted GLH Turbo. new rear windowoil changed and transmission fluid. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. Figured we could use a topic for finding any gems for sale. Chevy Cavalier Z24 for Sale - Autozin Additional features include composite headlights, a hood with two power bulges, body-color mirror caps, and a trunk-mounted luggage rack. Willoughby, OH 5 years at auto.com. Anyone need a Sharp Cavalier Z24 Convertible?Very Clean. $6,500 . Would you like to view the latest search results? iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best - 4000$ $4,000 Total price 1990 185,000 kms. A V8 Monza or Cogs worth Vega is with the scratch. 15 years ago. who is very good and reasonable. I was driving nearly 60 miles one way to work at the time. . Motor works and it does not leak Needs a passenger side window motor. Download Chevy Cavalier Repair Manual PDF of book - Google Another trailer queen! This a fun car to drive it has a lot of get-up & go. Bidding will advance immediately to $. There are no other Chevrolet Cavalier for sale across all model years (1982 to 2005) and no 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier right now. Reconnected! I would either walk to school or get dropped off in Moms Nissan Sentra, sometimes Grampas Cordoba. - Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Cloth Seating. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to How many affordable entry level 2 door cars have a non hatchback trunk these days? 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z24 - Classic Cars for Sale Classifieds Ads The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. None. I graduated high school the year this car was made. Currently. Its only got 800 miles on it! I kind of like these now and can not think of the last time I saw one on the road. Or subscribe without commenting. Buyer needs to pick up by the middle of april purchased this car a 5 years ago from a lady who owned. Used 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 4,745 mi. 1988 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Prev Next 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Additional Info: Rare survivor: Very few of these still on the road.This 1988 Cavalier Z24 runs strong, drives good, and is reliable transportation. Chevrolet 283 For Sale Page 40 | Gateway Classic Cars What teenager buys a brand new automatic Cavalier? No Reserve: 30k-Mile 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible 19,000 Original Miles: 1988 Cavalier Z24 | Barn Finds Allegedly, it could do 125mph (indicated) on the PA Turnpike in 1999, but I will neither confirm nor deny. Willing to negotiate. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. Nitrous purge kit. $1,650 or best offer. 16 listings starting at $2,495. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! 28 . Chevrolet cavalier convertible z24 - Mitula Full custom Marbleized exterior paint job. Description of 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 CONVERTIBLE Up for auction is a 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible . Used Chevrolet Cavalier for Sale Right Now - Autotrader - Way too much money for this even though it looks great. 1950 Mercury 4 door sedan.Un-chopped survivor with visor and skirts. Home: Search: Shipping. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier For Sale - Autoblog Studies and Guides . High Retail $2,550 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier for Sale near Chicago, IL 60629 These cars are a great deal for null shoppers. 59 Great Deals out of 805 listings starting at $1,988. Two-tone Black and Gray cloth interior 2.8L V-6 engine with Multi-Port fuel injection Original exhaust system 3-speed automatic transmission Power steering and brakes Cassette stereo Cruise control Power windows, locks and top Pristine undercarriage Factory luggage rack Original Z24 badging Original White letter tires All of the Cavaliers sold here had the V6 in them which always seemed kind of odd. 9 listings 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier For Sale. Corrosion is present on underbody components, and additional photos of the underside are provided in the gallery. Rule of thumb: if youre going to buy the sporty or performance variant of a car, always go for the manual transmission option. 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible | F89 | Indy 2022 - Mecum Auctions ..3.1 V6 Engine Category. 1987 CHEVROLET CAVALIER COUPE 2.0 4CYL AUTO A/C 10,000 ORIGINAL MILES YEAR 1987 MAKE CHEVROLET MODEL . Better than the cavaliers when they downsized. County Florida. Same as this one, white,silver, with same wheels. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. Red exterior. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches.
Exotic Clones For Sale Michigan, Nneka Ogwumike Husband, Isanti County Warrants, Construction Staking Examples, Articles OTHER