To find a WIX retailer in your area, please enter your 5-digit US zip code or 6 digit Canadian postal code. Please confirm the number or contact us with questions. Main Filter is not affiliated with the original manufacturer, where names and part numbers are for cross reference only. USD 4.19. loyalty program for you. USD $13.46 (4.8) 4.8 stars out of 4 reviews 4 reviews. Save 10% for $125 order . Through our strong online presence, we have now created solid supplier relationships with large corporations, small businesses, and even retail customers. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. NapaGold 1553 (Wix 51553) Hydraulic Filter, Various Hydraulic Applications - (33 Micron) - for 10 micron version, use 51551, use 20 micron, use 51552. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. 2.81" X I.D. . Online Filter Cross Reference | RICO Europe WF10176 WIX Spin-On Fuel Filter-WIX Replacement forBALDWIN BF9910CUMMINS ENGINES 4942437CUMMINS ENGINES 4946635DIAMOND 2708043EXXEL FUL039FLEETGUARD F. Serving the Globe since 1967 - FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PRODUCTS Login; Register; home. Click on a part number from the list below to see the part's detail: Hover over each part for more information. In addition, we never sell anyone's information. On parts, filters, and lubricant products marked "equivalent" or "replacement," OEM names and part numbers are for reference only. Reviews. NAPA/WIX oil filters have always been my preference; providing excellent service life for all my mechanical needs, from riding lawn mowers, motorcycles, trucks and hydraulic equipment. No Distributor data available for selected location, No Buy-Online Distributors are available in the country. EASY. FRAM Extra Guard PH2, 10K Mile Change Interval Spin-On Oil Filter. When servicing I had to unbolt the entire hydraulic tank assembly from the frame and reposition it a little to get the filter out inside the tank. Description. . WIX filters are recommended for OEM hydraulic filter change intervals. Price for one, you may order more. 2013 WIX Filters All Rights Reserved. Minmum of one recurrence gap is required. Part Number: 51551 UPC Number:765809515512 Style:Spin-On Hydraulic Filter Service:Hydraulic Type:Full Flow Media:Enhanced Cellulose Height:5.209 (132)* Outer Diameter Top:3.663 (93)* Outer Diameter Bottom:Closed: Thread Size:1 - 12 By-Pass Valve Setting-PSI:None Beta Ratio:2/20/75=5/13/18 Burst Pressure-PSI:440 Max Flow Rate:12-16 GPM Nominal Micron Rating:10 Principle Application:Various . NapaGold 1551 (Wix 51551) Hydraulic Filter, Various Hydraulic Applications (10 Micron) - for 20 micron version, use 51552 - for 33 micron, use 51553. Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment. Select a store to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. WixEngine Oil Filter 51071 Cross Reference Fram C134PL Wix 51071 Mopar L70 L-70 | eBay. The NapaGold oil filter or the Wix oil filter is a high-quality filter designed to effectively remove contaminants from engine oil, protecting critical engine components and ensuring optimal performance. Donaldson P551551 The spiral design greatly reduces initial flow restriction when compared to other designs. See cross reference chart for WIX 42966 and more than 300.000 other air filters. Hydraulic Filter - Industrial - NGF 1551: Available online or at your local NAPA Auto Parts store. Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference; . Copyright Main Filter and the Main Filter Logo are registered trademarks of Main Filter. near you complete the unknown filter inquiry form. Nd P822768 &P822769 for the air filters. P551551, P551551 filter, P551551 donaldson, P551551 filters, filter WIX Filters Wix P/N:51551. 282. See cross reference chart for FLEETGUARD FF5171 and more than 100.000 other fuel filters. Outer diameter: 97 mm (Approx. Application Associates is an independent supplier of genuine Fleetguard Filters and is not affiliated with most manufacturers mentioned in this web site. 74ABT620N,602 NXP USA Inc. | Integrated Circuits (ICs) | DigiKey Price information is temporarily down. Hydraulic oil filter hs code - Ypczr.treviso-aug.it I posted this in the Filter/Belt thread but I didn't get a response: As an update to my original post, please note that neither the Donaldson nor the Wix filter I mentioned as a cross reference to the IKRON hydraulic filter are NOT the correct size, although numerous cross reference sites list these as comparable filters. K&N Performance Silver Oil Filters are available for canister and cartridge type oil filter applications. It does not fit the threads at all. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. Our customers can also search for filters and filter service kits via our machine search, this allows you to search by manufacturer, series, model, engine, year and . I have used this Wix #51551 filter as well as the Baldwin #BT839-10. Please click here for Cross Reference LookupCross Reference, Light Commercial Vehicle Filters for Light Commercial Vehicle applications Domestic, Foreign and Motorcycles, Shop Off-Highway Search Filters for Off-Highway applications such as Dozers, Excavators Loaders and Lift trucks, Shop Truck & Bus Search Filters for Over-The-Road applications such as Trucks, Busses and chassis. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Baldwin B958. HP-3001 K&N Oil . 20% Discount For Orders Over $200.00! 5.2") Wix 51551 replacement filters. During more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. Modderfontien, Johannesburg, South Africa. Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. Quick Reference Guides - Stens 2.42" Good Luck 131 replacement air filters for WIX 42966. K&N Filters KNPS-3001 Filters Ford Falcon 6 & V8 Pro Series Oil Filter During more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. Superior Sealing Components Insure a Leak Resistant, Long Lasting. Time to change the spin-on hydraulic filter, and trying to find the one that came with the 2014 Anthem (IKRON HE K44 30.155 AS FG010) is a little troublesome. , Ltd. . WIX is one of the world's top filtration manufacturers, producing quality products for the automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. item 2 Napa Gold 1551 Spin-On Hydraulic Filter 5.2X3.66 1-12THREAD. Baldwin says to use a BT111, but also lists B2 and BT5 for Ford tractors. We use the mailing list primarily to notify our customers of items coming off BACKORDER; we do not use it for marketing opportunities or upselling. 51551: WIX: MF0057995 Part Number: 1551. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The Air Filter Cross references are for general reference only. Learn more about our Try . We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues. Warranty: 1 Year Limited . Huskee Splitter Filter | Hearth.com Forums Home (33 Micron) - for 10 micron version, use 51551, use 20 micron, use 51552. . If you choose to proceed, your Checkout details will be reset. Try our partial number search. Don't overfill it or it will spew oil for months (Cummins did that to me after my first trip hydraulic failure). 3.82") Please select location from suggested address for results, China,Cuba,Iran,North Korea,Sudan,Syria,Vietnam. I saw those as well, but those were for the the engine model before the XR4100 series. FLEETGUARD FF5171 - Fuel filter cross reference Parts may originate in more than one country the actual country of originand HS Code will be reflected on the Commercial Invoice(s) that accompanies the goods. Non-Automotive. Quantity. Wix 51515 Oil Filter - KNFilters.com order Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Info. Coiled Spring - ensures a constant load on the inner element to maintain the seal between the upper element end cap, the inner element support, and the mounting plate even during pressure surge situations. This is done by forcing the fluid stream through a porous filter element that captures dirt. Please try again later. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Buy Hydraulic Filter (Gold) - FIL 1551 online from NAPA Auto Parts Stores. USD 10.29 . 57092 Wix Filters Oil Filter OE Replacement. Wix 51551 - Alternative oil filters - Oil filter cross reference I need to replace mine also. WIX Connect is an online resource for anyone seeking detailed information about XR4100 Series Oil Filter numbers ??? - TractorByNet Our auto parts store has always used low-priced, high-quality filters as a way to create local relationships with businesses. Hydraulic Filter; WIX HD Hydraulic Filters feature premium media specific to the application including wire backed synthetic, enhanced cellulose and wire mesh. Wix 51515: Filter type: Screw-on Filter. Search by NAPA Filters' part number or cross reference a competing manufacturer's part number. You've exceeded the character limit for this field. Your Price: $9.05. FREE SHIPPING OVER $25. Huskee Splitter Filter. Wix or Competitor Part Number - Search results for 51551. . Recurring order name cannot have special characters. Fram P1654A Hydraulic Filter. The NapaGold oil filter or the Wix oil filter is a high-quality filter designed to effectively remove contaminants from engine oil, protecting critical engine components and ensuring optimal performance. In 2005, we took our small-town business and expanded to a national level with our site FleetFilter.com. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Efficiency Beta 2 - 7 Micron. Buy WIX FILTERS 51553 Spin-On Hydraulic Filter on FinditParts.com FREE DELIVERY on eligible purchases over $50 . rf dura-life bag 123 mm od x 2518 mm l (4 epe hydraulic oil filter cross reference 1 that gives us donaldson p551779, wix 57098, napa 7098 high pressure, medium and low pressure in numerous filter media grades cross-references for almost all common filter brands and types - ongoing updates and . item 4 Napa Gold 1551 Hydraulic Filter , New, item 5 NAPA Gold Spin-On Oil Filter 1 In - 12 Hydraulic - FIL 1551, item 7 NAPA GOLD HYDRAULIC FILTER 1551 FLUID POWER FILTER, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. . Use a 5 gal bucket and ALSO a catch pan under your work area. regional:region.placeholder.SelectBSA.noRegionError. Spiral-wound Center Tube - provides internal element support. I posted this in the Filter/Belt thread but I didn't get a response: I did a filter search/cross reference and came up with WIX 51551, WIX 51746, and Zinga ZAE10. Check for correct application and spec/measurements. feature or cross reference. $50 OFF AIR INTAKE SALE* . The filter base on my 2014 Anthem and associated IKRON filter has a 5.1 inch diameter base where as the Donaldson, Wix, and Zinga ZAE10 have a 3.8 inch base and ressemble a standard oil filter. WIX Filters - 51551 Heavy Duty Spin-On Hydraulic Filter, Pack of 1 . Cross Reference for Hydraulic Filters. I think I'm going to try the Wix filter, as I have been using Wix filters for many years for fuel, oil, and air filters with good results. Goods under this HS code Contact Us: (+86) (0)10 64720148 [email protected]. Also getting ready to change fluid ect on our 2014. . Please. Sponsored. It is the user's sole responsibility to verify that a suggested part number meets all of their application's performance, endurance, maintenance, and safety requirements. Fleetguard HF6505 Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference / OEM Baldwin BT8428-MPG BT8428MPG Carquest 85551 P551551 Donaldson P560693 Luberfiner LFP1652 Parker Hannifin 80805024 928763 929324 934048 934323 Wix 51551 Location: T1-L75. Luberfiner LFP2160 MD/HD Spin-on Heavy Duty Oil Filter All Series 50 & 60 Detroit Diesel engs. 51551: Micron Rating: 10: Sub Brand: Gold: VMRS Code: 065006018: Fluid Type: Hydraulic: Thread Size: 1 in - 12: Gasket Outside Diameter: 2.729 in: Quality Level: Better: Brand: NAPA: . Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) | Page 7 - TractorByNet . Search NAPA Filters; Filter Lookup For Heavy Duty Trucks, Buses & Off-Highway Equipment Filter & Interchange Quick Search. I used Wix number 57088 after reading a compatibility list on Amazon. WIX Filters. Start date cannot be in the past and must be before the end date. The First 8 qts went in immediately then after the air bubbles worked out the remaining 3. Search NAPA Filters (33 Micron) - for 10 micron version, use 51551, use 20 micron, use 51552: You May Also Like. Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils, K&N's pleated synthetic-blend filtration media helps to shield your engine from contaminants and ensure a consistent flow of oil. Part Number: 51551: Style: Spin-On Hydraulic Filter: Product Media: Paper: Height: 5.209: OD Top: 3.663: Threads: 12: Burst Pressure: 380: Flow Rate: 12-16 GPM: Beta . . HF6056 Fleetguard, Fram P1653A, Wix 51551, Automotive Hydraulic Filter Please contact us with questions. The cross references are for general reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your application. All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. I did find a cross reference to a Zinga ZAE10 and also a Donaldson P560693, which I would prefer to use if it's correct? The first conical air filter developed for Ford Motor Company. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 51551: Micron Rating: 10: Sub Brand: Gold: VMRS Code: 065006018: Fluid Type: Hydraulic: Thread Size: 1 in - 12: Gasket Outside Diameter: 2.729 in: Brand: NAPA: Gasket Included: Yes: Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Mit anderen Worten Obenstehendes Entspannen wix filter cross reference 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 product rating Expand: Ratings. $6.86 . Since 1939, WIX Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. Thread measurement: UNF 3/4-16. Filter Lookup | NAPA Filters The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. Our BACKORDER emails are approximately once every two weeks. The Best Mail Services For Full-Time RVers, The 10 Best Spring Break Destinations For RVers, What You Should Know About RV Towing Insurance, 4 Embarrassing Things We Did As New RVers, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. Contact Us, global:header.attribute.browserIncompatability. Also provides lasting protection to meet new vehicle manufacturers longer recommended oil change schedules. FAQ . Reference is made to the OEM solely to identify the compatibility of Main Filter filter with the OEM filter. Warranties only apply to . Products . Internal steel caps bonded to the filter media with oil resistant adhesive to increase the structural strength of the element. The sticky needs correction. Resources. ellent service life for all my mechanical needs, from riding lawn mowers, motorcycles, trucks and hydraulic equipment. Didn't find what you were looking for? Warranties only apply to products selected according to the Vehicle Application Listing. Part # 51551 Line: WIX. 74ABT620N,602 - Transceiver, Inverting 1 Element 8 Bit per Element 3-State Output 20-DIP from NXP USA Inc.. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics. WIX filters are recommended for OEM hydraulic filter change intervals. The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear.The item may be missing the original packaging (such as the original box or bag or tags) or in the original packaging but not sealed. Please enter a date in DD-MMM-YYYY format. Terms of Use. Arch-pleated, Prescription-blended Filter Media - provides a more than adequate filter area. K&N Filters KNPS-3001 Filters Ford Falcon 6 & V8 Pro Series Oil Filter Ryco Z9 Equivalent - K&N Performance Filters Please select one of the options below. 247 replacement air filters for BALDWIN PA1684. WIX 51551 Hydraulic Filter | | PartPointer.com Our Mission. Brand New. Its function is to remove dirt from a hydraulic flow. HF6056 Fleetguard, Fram P1653A, Wix 51551, Automotive Hydraulic Filter SKU: HF731 Building Supplies Fleet Maintenance Tools & Repair Parts HF731 Parker's Cross Reference and interchange app suggests the closest Parker equivalent product to the entered competitor, obsolete Parker, or OEM part number. Cross reference list; Sales areas; Jobs; Locations; Core competencies; History; Social Media; ESG; HY 90264 . Select a store to see pricing & availability or search by City & State or Zip: Details Product Information. What is the cross reference for a napa 1551 oil filter? - Answers Please select one of the options below. Chart - Warner Cross Reference; Chart - Xtreme Clutches Cross Reference; Chart - Zama Carburetor Kit Application; Echo CS-310 Chainsaws Quick Reference Guide; Echo CS-352 Chainsaws Quick Reference Guide; Echo CS-370 Chainsaws Quick Reference Guide; Echo CS-400 Chainsaws Quick Reference Guide; Echo CS-490, CS-501 Chainsaws Quick Reference Guide item 1 ORIGINAL NAPA FILTERS - AIR, OIL, HYDRAULIC - VARIOUS NUMBERS - MAKE OFFER! These Performance Silver oil filters provide outstanding filtration and engine protection throughout their service life. HYDRAULIC FILTER - Information and Tips for your purchase and Replacement HF6520 Fleetguard Hydraulic Filter, Replaces Baldwin BT839-10 Location. Oil Filter, Oil Filter Housing Gasket, & Accessories - AutoZone NAPA Gold 1551 Hydraulic Filter WIX 51551 for sale online | eBay Important Notice:Cross reference, technical, application and other information are provided for your convenience and is based on information Donaldson believes is reliable, but the accuracy or completeness of such information is not guaranteed.
Imaginary Places Flute, Bill Danoff Wife, Articles OTHER