New appliances included, with washer drier hook ups . . Two bedroom, 1.5 bath, detached garage and central air. Rent portion: 0 per month. Tenants Come visit this captivating property in the heart of Pembroke Pines. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. 25 for a background check. The back of the house has a studio and is rented, it has his own entrance. across the street from franklin park community center that, total apartment units: 50, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, rad ph conv , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,528, complete remodel. Low Income Apartments for Rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL 266 Rentals Virtual Tour Cypress Grove 4200 NW 19th St, Lauderhill, FL 33313 $879 - $1,132 | Studio - 2 Beds Email (754) 714-5705 Prospect Park 5500 NW 31st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 $1,144 - $1,322 | 2 - 3 Beds Email | (754) 714-7672 Virtual Tour Regal Trace Apartments List Price Range: seller will counter or accept offers between $365,000 - $375,000.Clean and beautiful 4-bedroom, 3 bath, plus a downstairs office home in Cortaro Crossing! Located across the street from Legacy Traditional School, parks, shopping spots, golf courses and close to I-10. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Social security card. Affordable Housing.com Standard MemberPremium Member Questions? (RLNE5210---). Section 8 welcome. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. parking in front of entrance yes This 3BR/2BA ranch style single family home in Northwest Pensacola will be a home to make wonderful family memories in. . (866) 466-7328 Landlord packet. Greatest cominuty, fantastic amenities, completment new. Infohomes_lauderdale-manors-d22960for-rent_i52231--- Get the best price at school. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. NEW! near elementary school"). Sorry but this email is not registered. Lease Term: 12 Months, search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston, and Aventura Accepts Section 8. FAST APPROVAL!***. The most oversized bedrooms on the market! 2 months required as per ownermanager. $3,800/mo. (RLNE5303---). Website: www.alliancehousinginc.org. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Check out your inbox! SECTION 8 TETANTS LOOKING FOR RENTAL PROPERTIES - HelloSection8.com Tiled Kitchen and Bathroom. Find the best one near you. To move in as a section 8 tenant you must have: id (drivers license, photo TRV57032---. (RLNE5527---). (866) 466-7328 Broward County Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8 Sort: Just For You 59 rentals INCOME RESTRICTED PET FRIENDLY $1,641 - $1,701/mo 1-2bd 1-2ba Lakes at Deerfield, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO INCOME RESTRICTED $2,700/mo 2bd 2ba 1,407 sqft 4714 NW 57th Pl, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO INCOME RESTRICTED $2,500/mo 3bd Kitchen and Bathroom. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Phone Number: 612-870-2267. hour. Your account set-up is almost complete. Close to I-75 highway, shopping and entertainment. near elementary school"). 4 bed 2 bath with 5,000 sq ft deck. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. . for more information. Change Phone Number. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. For rent! Need a new account? 13,077 Rentals Available in Broward County Eden West 8601 W McNab Rd, Tamarac, FL 33321 $1,814 - 3,305 Studio - 3 Beds Specials Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Lounge Package Service Controlled Access Car Charging Station (754) 704-0901 Epic Residences 3165 SW 122nd Ave, Miramar, FL 33025 $2,000 - 3,150 1-3 Beds 13 nw 27th ave. apt. "Affordable apts. There are no matching results for your current search. Please call us for assistance at Lakes at Deerfield, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. Move-in Date: 2023-05-01. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. Apartment $2,000 Available Now 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 795 Sqft 1021 NE 24th Ave, 8, Pompano Beach, FL 33062 Carriage Light Condominiums 5 Condo $1,800 Available Now 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 605 Sqft 5150 NE 6th Ave, 513, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 2BR in community with pool, fitness center, on site laundry close to I95 7 Condo $1,845 Available Now 1BR - Pompano Beach - East of Federal in nice building. BROWARD COUNTY Contact Landlord NW 6TH ST AT NW 4TH AVE, FORT LAUDERDALE , FL 33302 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted Making a rental inquiry 12 NORTHWEST GARDENS III Contact Landlord 824 NW 14TH AVE, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33311 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted No Pets Allowed (RLNE6179---). Section 8 Housing in Broward, Florida - LiveFit101 Check out your inbox! 25 for a background check. Attention! Entered in the wrong phone number? FAST APPROVAL! Sorry, this email address is taken. COMFORTABLE 1 BED, 1 BATH FOR AN AMAZING PRICE! Fort Lauderdale Low Income Housing - HUD & Section 8 Apartments in Fort We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. WE ONLY RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES TO OUR PHONE 7548371208.OWN LARGE AMOUNT OF HOMES WE ONLY RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES TO OUR PHONE 7548371208.OWN LARGE AMOUNT OF HOMES AND IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THIS ONE WE MAY HAVE ONE COMING UP SHORTLY JUST FOR YOU. Please select a user type to finish This home includes Refrigerator, Smooth top Range and Microwave. How to Find Section 8 Apartments - ApartmentGuide - Find Apartments Learn more. It's redirect to out side of gosection It's redirect to out side of gosection Central A/C, Tile floor and fresh paint inside and out. A Section 8 renter can't live there otherwise. Email me listings and apartment related info. Section 8 Housing in Broward, Florida. 1 BE. Completely renovated 3 bedroom 1 bath with large backyard for rent on Ridge Road. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. complete remodeled.2 new bathroom,two masterbedroom new a/c whole house new tiles complete remodeled.2 new bathroom,two masterbedroom new a/c whole house new tiles call me Mohammed 954-729-8104, large renovated furnished 3/1 near the beach, Housing Authority of the City of Fort Lauderdale, Affordable apartments in Altamonte Springs, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Section 8 accepted. Deposits. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. broward county. this apartment has plenty of room! A forgot username email could not be sent to Palm Beach County 18 Apartments ; Palmetto 18 Apartments ; Pensacola 18 Apartments ; Sarasota 18 Apartments ; Personally I feel if you treat someone that is elderly and disable this way God only knows how they will treat me if I lived there. Home for the Brave Provides returning veterans with affordable safe and permanent housing, with a priority on veterans with severe and persistent mental illness. (RLNE5617---). Large and updated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in Pompano Beach! 3146 NW 19TH STREET, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 . Espresso finishes in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. For rent evictions apartment broward county. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Ages 2986 Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. quiet and secluded apartment complex featuring off street parkin, beautiful life new unit NA You may already have an account, click here to sign in. Are you sure want to redirect? newly remodeled with washer and dryer! Completely Rem Great 4 Bed Room, 1 bath house with driveway in excellent location. There are no matching results for your current search. Cambridge Square Lauderdale Lakes. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Social security card. Preferences have not yet been confirmed. . Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL with Utilities Backyard and washer and dryer is shared with the other tenant next door. Properties For Rent By Owner in Broward County, FL - HotPads Broward County Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8 Apartments.com LARGE 2 BED/1 BATH, CENTRAL A/C, REHABBED w/LAUNDRY & GREAT LOCATION. Try Please call Kitchen a. (866) 466-7328 The phrase "Section 8 Housing" refers to a specific part of the national housing code that helps struggling tenants pay for housing. Your application is good for 3 months (90 days) for any of our properties. (866) 466-7328. Is a ground floor with nobody above you. . Income Based Apartments in Broward County, Florida Broward County features 4,331 income based apartments. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. PDF P UBLIC ACCOMMODATIONS DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT QUESTIONNAIRE - broward.org Landlord packet. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. near elementary school"). setting up your account. People hop the fence all day and night to get to the store. Also known as HUD housing, this program grants vouchers to tenants that act as a guarantee that the program will pay 70% of the rent while the tenant will be responsible for the other 30%. 2 assigned parking spaces. This email will expire in Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. (RLNE5210---). Gorgeous mediteranean convertible. Attention! (e.g. Any deposit If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Sorry but this email is not registered. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, B'nai B'rith I, II, & III Deerfield Apartments - BB2 -1 Bedroom, 33441, Deerfield Beach, Broward County, FL, B'nai B'rith I, II, & III Deerfield Apartments - BB3-1 Bedroom, B'nai B'rith I, II, & III Deerfield Apartments - BB1-1 Bedroom, B'nai B'rith I, II, & III Deerfield Apartments - BB Efficiency, 33311, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, FL, 5 Bedroom 2 Bath In Fort Lauderdale FL 33311 - Private, 33029, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL, Condo For Rent In Pembroke Pines, Florida, 33025, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33311 - Private, Home For Rent In Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Private, 1274 NE 40th St #5, Oakland Park, FL 33334 - Private, 1 Bedroom Condo for Rent at 9640 Nw 2nd St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, 33024, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL, 33027, Pembroke Pines, Broward County, FL, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33311 - Private, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33312 - Private, 2346 SW 17th Ave 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 2346 Sw 17th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 - River Oaks, 33315, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, FL, For rent section 8 house in kansas city ks, For rent 3 bedroom apartment louisville ky section 8, For rent 3 bedroom apartments accept section 8, For rent house section 8 johnson county ks, For rent east los angeles county section 8. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu, For rent apartment section 8 broward county: 36 results, For rent apartment section 8 broward county. Low price. Caravel Arms Apartments. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Within five minutes from the Beach , I-95 and Holy Cross Hospital. The kitchen includes modern, high-end finishes and Whirlpool stainless steel appliances. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Spacious living/dining room with open layout. one bedroom apartment for rent. Section 8 welcome. parking near public building, sunny & spacious 1 bedroom/1 bath apt. Lauderhill Broward, FL Rentals | AffordableHousing.com A reset password email was sent to (866) 466-7328 !__PETS ARE WELCOME. Please confirm your email address. RDL58843---. NEW - 2 DAYS AGO INCOME RESTRICTED. New! No Pets Allowed (RLNE6179---) section 8 tenant you must have: id (drivers license, photo id). Room sizes are approximates. Completely Rem Great 4 Bed Room, 1 bath house with driveway in excellent location. 2/1 apartment in six-plex with off street parking. Project Based Section 8 housing is a government-funded program that provides rental housing to low-income households in privately owned and managed rental units. View 235 Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL. RDL58253---. Sort: Just For You . Large 2-1 apartment with new impact windows. Move in asap The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. . Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! (866) 466-7328. Jacksonville, FL Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent The Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCV), also known as Section 8, is a tenant-based rental assistance program that assists extremely low and low income individuals and families rent safe, decent, and affordable dwelling units in the private rental market. How Do I Find a Section 811 Housing for Persons with Disabilities Its disturbing and scary. 4780 North State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, 33319, 500 West Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311. near elementary school"). Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. This is a beautiful 1Bed 1 Bath Studio for rent in a very nice neighborhood. 1BR - Pompano Beach - East of Federal in nice building, ***NO SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Lease Term: 12 Months. "Affordable apts. 4844 NW 24TH CT, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313 . hours. Lease Term: 12 Months, search assistance Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Hollywood, Weston and Aventura Accepts Section 8. b, ftl, fl 33311. we take section 8, total apartment units: 257, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously 202/811, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , between 131% & 140% fmr, effic, 1/1 stunning newly remodeled spacious apartment in quiet complex. HousingLink - Section 42 Housing Tax Credit Program call me for more 200 NE 45th St #202 Oakland Park, FL 33334-6041 Available to move in 1/20/2023, Small Multifamily Building only 6 units total, common laundry room with washer & dryer, tile throughout. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. I feel they were very disrespectful not professional at all. 220 for washer/dryer hookup. Tenants. 200 applicants were placed on the waiting list by random lottery. Substance abuse counselor No pets allowed. 4151 NW 30TH TER #1 FL 33309-4320. , LAUDERDALE LAKES - APTS/HOUSING BEAUTIFUL 2BR/1BA FOR RENT IN WINTER PARK!!! We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. 450 SW 2nd St #8, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. A reset password email was sent to Great 4 Bed Room, 1 bath house with driveway in excellent location. ***, Great Efficiency all included in pompano Quiet. How to Find Landlords That Accept Housing Vouchers Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, Pompano Beach House - Section 8 Tenants Only. TRV57192---. You can unsubscribe at any time. Change Phone Number? Accepts Section 8. Change Phone Number. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Lease Term: 12 Months Get notified when we have new listings available for broward county section 8, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. With rent prices at an all-time high, finding affordable housing is becoming more challenging for all renters. NEW! Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Large livingroom. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. But just because a prospect asks such a question doesn't mean the answer is up to you. 2711 NW 13th Ct, 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 220 NW 40th Ct, 5, Oakland Park, FL 33309, 1719 NW 8th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2275 NE 12th St, 4, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, 354 NW 29th Ter, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 400 NW 19th Ave, 400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1401 NW 3rd Ct, 10, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 512 NW 15th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2448 NW 21st St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1405 NW 7th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1213 NW 3rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2811 NE 2nd Ter, 2, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, 7601 SW 10th Ct, 2, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 2917 NW 7th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 4110 NW 30th Ter, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309, 2207 NW 59th Ave, 73E, Lauderhill, FL 33313, 2324 NW 15th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1224 NW 18th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. Call for more details Get the best price at ListedBuy! Right now, the average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is $1,722 and the average rent for a two-bedroom apartment is $2,047.. For low-income renters, finding a safe and affordable place to rent is even more difficult.Government programs like Section 8 are in place to help ease the . There is normally a waiting list, however expedited or prioirty section 8 may be for senior citizens or the disabled. Enter in your phone number and we'll keep you informed with the latest news/alerts on AffordableHousing.com. Durelle age 1mplease contact #*#*# hidden# to discus rental history background and credit score, my age is 35 my daughter is 6 no pets only 1 registered emotional support animal cat move in date ASAP hollywood housing authority self empolyed grubhub uber doordashi have voucher for 2 br 100 paid by the HUD preferably house but apartment i fine tooclean background no evictions, I am a single man I have a Section 8 Broward County Housing Voucher I am looking for a 1 bedroom apt Looking to move in asap I pay 0 for rent I have my moving money ready I am looking to move anywhere in Broward County Rent prices very from zip code to zip code from #*#*# hidden#I am a new renter I dont have bad credit but just no credit Do not like credit cards No evictions and no criminal history, I have a small Maltese Poodle that weighs 5 lbs I have a Broward County Section 8 Voucher I am looking to move by #*#*# hidden# I am looking to move into a good neighborhood anywhere in Broward County Prices range from city to city I am looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom house with a dish washer backyard garage washer dryer and pool is a plusI have great landlord history Never been evicted I have no criminal background My credit is about 500 I am willing to pay some extra money on my security deposit due to my low credit score, I am Moving to Florida I am transferring my job from up here I have a 2 bedroom Voucher for me and my 3 year old son at broward county housing authority It expires April #*#*# hidden# I am looking for any type of two bedroom condo apartment condominium Limits varyI have a clean rental history No evictions I have a clean background Ive never even been arrested My credit score is 590 for the month of February the report in March should be much higher because Ive worked on it very hard this month, I am a 30 yo mom of 4 kids and am employed by Amazon and work part time doing Instacart2boys 2 girls ages 1097 and 2I am looking to move as soon as its available My voucher expires 03152022I am interested in a single family home so my kids can enjoy the yard but am open to townhomes and condosMy deposit will be paid by a community agency that is awaiting landlord approval to move forwardI have always lived with family and dont have rental history and a clean background And I am also working with Lexington law to repair my credit, female 19female 37female 14male 2no criminal background, I am 26 years old I have two daughters ages 7 5 and a son who is 4 I currently am employed for Department Children Families I received a section 8 voucher for Dania Beach Housing AuthorityI do not have any rental history I have lived with my mom and helps her with bills I have a clean background, I have all girls ages #*#*# hidden# myself 44 we have 2 dogs under 15 lbs I have my deposit im ready to move asap Im with Broward County Housing Authority I work at a local hospital as a Scheduling Coordinator I make 18 an hour and in my second job I make 1063The last place I moved to #*#*# hidden# moved because the landlord increase the rent by 300 way more than my voucher I lived there for 3 years and before that I stayed in my last place for 2 years and I move because someone kept breaking in, **** 25 yrs old Arion 5 yrs old Change Phone Number? (RLNE5303---). 2 Bedroom Section 8 Housing for rent in Broward County, FL 2711 NW 13th Ct, 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 220 NW 40th Ct, 5, Oakland Park, FL 33309, 1719 NW 8th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2275 NE 12th St, 4, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, 1401 NW 3rd Ct, 10, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 2811 NE 2nd Ter, 2, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, 7601 SW 10th Ct, 2, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 2917 NW 7th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 4110 NW 30th Ter, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309, 2207 NW 59th Ave, 73E, Lauderhill, FL 33313, 2324 NW 15th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1204 Chateau Park Dr, 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 3000 NE 8th Ter, B2, Wilton Manors, FL 33334, 1420 NW 2nd St, A104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 8527 Old Country Mnr, 501, Davie, FL 33328, 704 SW 76th Ter, North Lauderdale, FL 33068, 2448 NW 21st St, 2448, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, 1335 NE 13th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. This listing has been saved to your favorites! Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. Once again I tried to explain to her I would be driving 10 hours to fill out an application can you just tell me what paperwork I would need to bring with me NO the information is onine and hung up the phone. 632 NW FIRST ST, Hallandale, FL 33009 . (866) 466-7328 You may already have an account, click here to sign in.
Universal Church Ex Pastors, Anne Hatchard Partner, San Francisco Police Service Aide Salary, Spacex Security Officer, Patrick Hale Age, Articles A