I will contact the coach directly if I cannot attend a practice or game. 15, 2022, . These fine organizations help make what we do possible. Our Travel Division (Grades 1-8) is separate and more competitive. A massive entertainment and retail complex, Triple Five Group's American Dream, is opening in the last county in the country where commercial shopping is still prohibited on Sundays: Bergen County . Open to girls in Grades PK-9 (does not need to attend SB schools), our recreation teams in each level will be playing other recreation teams from various local towns that are compatible with our recreation skill level. Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 10u I specifically agree to the youth participants release (my own if over the age of 18) as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to this youth participant's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. Indian Restaurants in Bergen County, NJ | USA Today #practicescared. Thank you and have a safe day. Our goal is to prepare every player to . Home; . Easy 1-Click Apply (ALASKA TEACHER PLACEMENT;BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES SCHOOL DISTRICT;BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SER.) The Organization does support and encourage multi-sport athletes. Give us a call - 866-561-1922 Lady Ravens Tryouts Spring/Summer 23 (New Jersey), Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u new team(s) (New Jersey), Elmhurst Cougars 14U looking for athletes ages can be 12 -14 (Illinois), OC Batbusters Aldrich 18u Pitcher and Catcher (So California), OC Batbusters Aldrich 16u- Looking for pitcher (So California). AllViper coaches have shown and/ or represented certifications in Concussion and Head Injury Awareness & Protocols. Give your best 100% effort always Social Media: Coaches, players, parents (and/ or guardians) are not to be sending, posting, texting, snapping or any other similar form of social media any content that can be construed as negative, harassing, discriminatory or intimidating towards any other member of the organization or opponent. Uniforms must be worn properly. 2 seed, and Old Tappan, winners of the 2019 Bergen County Tournament garnered . For information regarding other Programs offered by Saddle Brook Recreation click HERE. Following your appointment, email Rec Director at [email protected] a copy of your receipt for reimbursement. Lineups. Suffern, Little Falls, NJ (201) 741-8563, New Jersey Fastpitch Softball Travel Teams 16u-18u, https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/ninja-forms/10/IMG_0174.jpg, http://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/340x83fcsLogo.png, Lady Ravens Tryouts Spring/Summer 23' (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/AvalancheSoftball.png, Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u - new team(s) (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ec-bullets-piening-logo.png, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee looking to fill out roster-10U team. This must be completed daily for any and all events. TwpofWashington.us - Recreation - Washington Township, Bergen County The investigation will commence within 7 days of the reported incident. Set weather. Suffern, Little Falls, NJ (201) 741-8563, New Jersey Fastpitch Softball Travel Teams 10u-14u, Jackson and Freehold Townships. Bergen County Recreational Softball Association: Sports league web site provided and hosted free of charge by LeagueLineup.com - The Youth and Amateur Sports Portal! We love you guys. Players who are picked for a team usually commit to a full year of membership on that team, which includes year-round practice and games. League runs from early April to early June. New Jersey Fastpitch Softball Travel Teams 16u-18u Thank you to all who have been, are and will be Vipers and Renegades! In The Zone Baseball & Softball Academy has been recognized by both the Daily Record and the Living Guide in Morris County as a premiere training facility for baseball and softball. Warnings or ejections - if you disagree with an umpire's call, keep your opinion to yourself. I played on a semi-professional team in college. Coaches are directed by the organization to not have these conversations in < 48 hours. Northern New Jersey, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u We ask that the Primary Sport/Primary season approach be appliedSoccer/field hockey/volleyball in the fall, Track, Hockey, Basketball in the Winter. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Have a question about your league? THE BEST 10 Batting Cages in Bergen County, NJ - Yelp Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 18u The outline and offerings are based in Good Faith and serve as general guidelines since there can be things that change beyond the Organizations control, including but not limited to Executive Orders, state/ local mandates and potential impact and/ or limitations due to CoVid-19 but not limited to CoVid 19. 5th & 6th. These leagues do have teams from Rockland County . Branchburg/Somerset, NJ, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee 16u Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, In the Zone Travel Softball 10u, 12u, 14u Highlands Travel Softball - (Allendale, NJ) - leaguelineup.com 3. Jackson and Freehold Townships. 8. 6. Focused on Family & Team Building. Bergen Tech Softball 2020-2021 - NJ.com Do not throw or kick your bat, helmet, or the dugout fence. The company is located at 72 joyce road, tenafly, nj 7670.Fifthgrade Chatham boys' travel basketball team finishes undefeated from www.nj.comLocated at 65 west main street Boozy Burbs is your not-so-secret ingredient to discovering the latest dining, drinking & nightlife news in Greater Bergen County. Interested in joining the NV Renegades Summer Travel Program? In The Zone is lucky to have a great staff of high level coaches and trainers in place. Fastpitch Softball Tryouts-Submit Your Tryout Here. This premier basketball program is geared towards helping young athletes reach their goals and maximum potential through positive encouragement that the coaching staff instill. Power Arm fields travel softball teams across various ages from youth through high school. Disclosure of an Infectious Disease or COVID-19. Many have become foundational pieces to their HS programs. EVERY position on the field is important. North Jersey Vipers - Save Time Communicating with Your Team The Blue Eagles, the only team in the field without a loss to a Bergen County . No Drama - Drama Free Group. All decisions will be rendered with these principles in mind. PLAYING TIME For those Viper players interested in pursuing a professional video shoot please contact Jack and his team. BASKETBALL | daarec The organization will, if possible work with the team to try and change or reschedule if possible, however, if no substitute tournaments or games/ events are possible (in same fee and seasonal range), the event will be considered played for the purposes of delivery and fulfilling seasonal representations. (New Jersey) Tryouts are Thursday 1/12 5:30-7:30 and Saturday 3:00-5:00. 40.887778 -74.048056. See your Coach for your team's time. Sometimes tryouts are 1 day events, but more often, you will attend several sessions. I will not forego games or tournaments for games at the Rec, or Town levels and or with other seasonal sports unless communicated & scheduled with my head coach or the organization. WELCOME TO THE NEW JERSEY VENOM. In-Season Team Training: After pre-season completes, our NJ travel teams continue to practice and develop through the season, with two(2) practices per week run by the teams head coach and an assistant trainer. North/West Bergen /Passaic Girls & Boys Basketball League (NWBP) Thank, For as much as this team accomplished, they were u, Congratulations Melanie Robles on your commitment, Old Tappan Golden Knights Softball Camp. Travel Programs. Teams that do not maintain a working link to a team website address will be removed. We do look at these case by case but will always be cautious to ensure the safety of our players, coaches and parents. For the latest information on your favorite softball organization, follow our NEWSsection here, along with our social media posts, 7/11/20: We will be in our new home very soon! Should a parent/ guardian have a concern, objection or question on what/why/how/when something happens or is managed, they should first approach their coach, then the ownership. College teams use FieldLevel to recruit athletes. Here is our 2023 Vipers video. It is expected that all parents and players of the Vipers read and understand the Code of Conduct and continue to observe and follow all the principles contained within the Code throughout the season. The NJIC proudly announces the 2022-23 Boys Indoor Track & Field All-Conference Team. Eagles travel teams - Professional Baseball Instruction Clifton/Passaic, NJ, North Jersey Vipers 18u Prior to sending a youth participant to an activity organized or sponsored by the NJ Vipers, the youth participant must be free of fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or any other infectious disease and/or health condition that may impact others. In the last two Bergen County Championships, The Vipers had over 35 Current/Former players competing in the final game? I further acknowledge that I had the opportunity to ask any and all questions prior to registering/ paying, and I make this decision freely. Bergen County Golf Courses Here they will hone their skills to bring with them either back to their town teams, to their middle school and high school teams and even their club teams. Saddle Brook Rec Softball - Home LINK: All-Conference Team. This is an evolving list. Club softball usually refers to teams that play only tournaments. View Profile. Best Batting Cages in Bergen County, NJ - Humdingers, Route 23 Batting Cage, PS2 Athletics, Hudson Baseball Center, Rob Debrinos Baseball and Softball Academy, DiChiaro Baseball & Softball Academy, Advanced Baseball and Softball Training, Lefty's Sports Academy, Hitting with Chris, Prime Time Baseball Complex We play for the name on the front Tsunami Softball consists of teams from 10U through . We provide an opportunity for girls from 3rd through 8th grade^^ to play softball at a higher level than is offered at the town recreation levels. The league runs from Early June to End of July with playoffs starting the last week in July . All Parents acknowledge this at sign up. (New Jersey), NJ Ruthless Softball 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u. Release from Liability: By executing this Waiver and Release, I, for myself and behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless the NJ Vipers, its officers , Robert Germano and Elizabeth Germano, its coaches, its employees, and its volunteers, sponsors, sponsoring agencies, advertisers, lessors and lessees of training premises at 37 Rockland Park, Tappan, NY and places of play, from legal liability with respect to any and all injuries, illnesses (including illnesses resulting from COVID-19), disability or death resulting from activities organized or sponsored by the NJ Vipers. The manager will make every attempt to get each kid half the game in scrimmage/ league games. I will not confront coaches at the game field. Learn more about our end-to-end development approach and upcoming tryouts! We say what we do and do what we say.". We invite you take just a few moments to browse our ever expanding list of teams below. The 48 hour rule has already been explained, as has playing time, positioning & expectations. 10. Name . Our older girls take center stage in our League's All-Star Games as All Teams from all Towns will be represented. BCSS employees working in a Host Site School follow the instructions of the Host Site District. I will always try my hardest when playing the game and will always be supportive and positive teammates. The Organization is your priority over other similar teams. Bergen County's Longest Running Club Softball Program. Bergen County: ACME MARKET #1058 125 FRANKLIN TPKE MAHWAH, NJ 07430 201-529-9760: MAHWAH, NJ: Bergen County: ACME MARKETS #1054 136 LAKE AVE MIDLAND PARK, NJ 07432 . Player (un)availability is the player's responsibility and choice. (973) 713-6760, The EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee are looking to fill out a very talented roster for our 10U team. I will not throw my helmet, bat, glove or anything in the dugout or on the field. All Rights Reserved. I do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the Vipers, Organization, NV Renegades volunteers, coaches, owners, directors, board members, facility owner, landlord, management company, Robert Germano, Elizabeth Germano, Lindsey Germano, Raegen Germano and all leadership participants. Tsunami Softball - HOME Winter Training Dec to Feb Pre-Season Begins In February For Spring & August For Fall League/Tournament PlayPrivate Instruction Discounts For ITZ MembersTwo (2) Pro Coaches At Every Practice & Game (No Parents)Comp Lane Usage For ITZ Members Ongoing Player Assessments, CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR: 10U | 12U | 14U16U & 18U Showcase Grad Years 2027, 2026, 2025, & 2024, SPRING/SUMMER 2023 10U, 12U, & 14U Club / Travel Softball Teams | Lady KnightsSoftball SUMMER 2023 16U & Showcase Teams (2027, 2026, 2025, & 2024 Grad Year Players) CLICK HERE. Order early. Kids will enjoy gymnastics and cheer camps, the NinjaZone, Tumbletrak, Air Track and Foam Pit . We typically register with travel leagues in Northern New Jersey. New Jersey Fastpitch Softball Teams - www.PlaySoftball.net Welcome to the NEW JERSEY fastpitch softball travel team listing pages. RBSA - CommunityPass 1 Hackensack the county seat. Olivia and Olivia were All County Players in 2021. 5. 7th & 8th . No exceptions, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. #practice, PHHS with some great outdoor and indoor work today, 14u getting there winter game reps today in Danbur, Very funny video from The Dumont girls. Players will hustle with enthusiasm, present a positive attitude, and represent the organization with class. CD Crossfire is a College Development Softball Organization with the prime focus on developing high- caliber student-athletes who are ready to perform at the collegiate level. Under all circumstances, I agree to the following: 8/7/22: This site is being updated daily to align with our 2022/23 season. You acknowledge that any loss of schedule (practice or games) are beyond the control of the organization. Skip to Article. June 5th (e) July 28th (e): Summer Season and Playoffs. Thank you Pipeline Productions (see their flyer below). Keep your focus on the field and the game that we are playing. Workout Facility: 37 Rockland Park. Attendance is imperative! New Jersey - TBR In the Spring/Summer, The Organization is your priority and #1 commitment. No horseplay or verbal abuse of teammates. Bergen County Travel Guide - TRIP.COM Here is a list of what we use: Who Are We? Famous Bergen County Travel Basketball Ideas. Bergen Crush; Bridgewater Panthers; Caldwell Chiefs; 15u Rankings. For information regarding other Programs offered by Saddle Brook Recreation click. The North 1 sectional finals have a distinct Morris County presence. We also recommend researching each team before accepting an offer to join. Save the Date! Travel Softball - Township of Mahwah Youth Sports Boosters Softball WOOD-RIDGE - County title No. Tournaments & Showcases - Tuesdays & Thursdays. Softball brackets: NJSIAA state tournament & county/conference tournaments. We will also strive to play competitive softball and there may be times when the Manager and coaches will be unfair with playing time in the interest of competition. All teams will be in action at Veterans Field throughout the day. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team. NWBP provides a professional organized league format for Northwest Jersey girls town travel teams. Games are played on mostly weeknights during June & July against Town teams from Bergen County. The teams manager and coaching staff determine playing time. Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/ninja-forms/10/IMG_0174.jpg, http://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/340x83fcsLogo.png, Lady Ravens Tryouts Spring/Summer 23' (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/AvalancheSoftball.png, Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u - new team(s) (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ec-bullets-piening-logo.png, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee looking to fill out roster-10U team. 11. We try to schedule the games based on your field availability and try to accommodate your requests. The Bergen County Technical School District Board of Education Meeting will take place as scheduled on 02/28/2023. Clifton/Passaic, NJ, North Jersey Vipers 10u Bergen Community College maintains locations in Paramus (main campus), Hackensack (Ciarco Learning Center), and Lyndhurst (Bergen Community College . 25 Places to Visit in Bergen County 2023! Things to Do! Points of Interest! The team will not be able to achieve their goals and maintain a positive attitude if players are missing or arriving late for games and/or practices. April/May: Teams will practice outdoors from time to timewe will not over-schedule due to Rec, Middle School, High School and Club Ball. Map of Bergen County. We are a league that prides itself in providing a competitive edge for town All-Star teams. 13. Playing time and positions are earned not given. There is an old saying of you never have enough pitching, so if a player is excelling with pitching outside of organizations games, the coach and player will see if there is a way to get innings here. Applied Technology High School / Homepage - Bergen 4. Due to the overwhelming Tournament & Showcase posts in the group we are limiting these posts to 1 post on Tuesdays & Thursdays!! We recommend registering and attending several softball team tryouts. Any organizational gear will not be distributed without payment of fees as scheduled and agreed.
Maryland State Baseball Championship, Articles B