Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed; buyer should verify school districts and all information. New - 15 . Homes for sale in Forsyth, IL have a median listing home price of $239,950. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Brinkoetter Realtors are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing . Forsyth, IL Real Estate - Forsyth Homes for Sale | realtor.com 0 Or already have an account, Sign In. I cannot say enough good things about her. 330 Hundley Rd, Forsyth, IL 62535 | MLS# 6216364 | Redfin View Photos (1) Sold 305 South Oak Street, Maroa, IL, 61756 Sold for: $158,500 . 1860 Farmhouse For Sale In Forsyth Georgia Captivating Houses . Brokered by Brinkoetter, Realtors. She made the experience seamless for us. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing. Explore the homes with Basement that are currently for sale in Forsyth, IL, where the average value of homes with Basement is $239,950. View 351 homes for sale in Forsyth, IL at a median listing home price of $264,900. . Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Niantic Homes for Sale $105,412; Forsyth Homes for Sale $258,799; Mount Auburn Homes for Sale $90,860; Latham Homes for Sale-Long Creek Homes for Sale $140,168; The data on this website relating to real estate for sale comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central . Forsyth Real Estate | Forsyth, IL Homes For Sale Facebook ft. house located at 330 Hundley Rd, Forsyth, IL 62535 sold for $548,000 on Dec 29, 2021. New Listings - Vieweg Real Estate Homes for Sale in Forsyth, IL - Lyle Campbell (active listings). Get in touch and we can talk through your goals and dreams. Brokered by Brinkoetter, Realtors. Listing information last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 4:53pm CST. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Main Place Real Estate. Snuggle up on those cool evenings in front of the gas fireplace with a panoramic lake . Decatur has 71 recognized neighborhoods, comprising a diversity of mid-century single-family suburban homes. . Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Brinkoetter Realtors are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. 1,673 Sq. This base in farming forms the core of Decaturs economy, both in the past and today. Selling, what was supposed to be my forever home was difficult, but what made it easier was because Jason supported me throughout the process. With an abundance of parks, public facilities, and sites of historical and cultural importance, there is something to see or do in Decatur for everyone. View 339 homes for sale in Forsyth, IL at a median listing home price of $264,900. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Tony helped me purchase my first home in 2019 and the Key Team helped me sell it in 2022 when I was relocated for work. Decatur has long been recognized as a city that values recreation and history both very highly. Baths, 2 See pricing and listing details of Forsyth real estate for sale. Brokered by Brinkoetter, Realtors. For Sale . Listing information last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 4:30pm CST. 3 bedrooms . Ft. 643 Waterford Ln, Decatur, IL 62526. If anyone is looking for a realtor I will make sure they get Dina to help them! Tweet 217-450-8500 Brinkoetter Realtors, your full-service Real Estate Company. Search Listings; Mortgage Calculator; . Ready to meet your match? Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed; buyer should verify school districts and all information. Beds, 3 The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Learn more from Main Place Real Estate. Brokerage. Eric went above and beyond for me. Listing information last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 4:30pm CST. Sullivan Real Estate Statistics. Our buying process lasted years. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Decatur was also once the home of Abraham Lincoln for a short time and was the location of a number of important milestones in his political career. Thank you Eric! Hickory Point Mall is located in central Forsyth, providing residents with nearby grocery cosmetic, clothing and department stores, among others. We have worked with him on four different occasions, and he has always been a top notch realtor. Sarah was great. Lake Shelbyville, one of the most popular attractions in the state, is just 3.5 miles away. Forsyth, IL Real Estate - Forsyth Homes for Sale | realtor.com 0.34 ACRES. 881 Fairway Drive $449,900 3 Bed 4 Bath 5,571 sq ft . The broader Decatur metropolitan area incorporates the communities of Argenta, Boody, Blue Mound, Elwin, Forsyth, Harristown, Long Creek, Macon, Maroa, Mount Zion, Niantic, Oakley, Oreana, and Warrensburg, including a further 30,000 residents. 3 276 W Oak Lane, Decatur, IL 62526 (MLS #6226161) :: Glenda Williamson Learn more. Large front lawns, small picket fences (or no fences at all) and mature trees are the order of the day for exterior spaces, as well as many pools (both above and below ground) for enjoying the wonderful summer weather. Forsyth is an incredibly green neighborhood, containing six pocket parks with multiple walking trails that serve to connect these parks to each other as well as members of the community. View more Sullivan, IL real estate information. We moved out of state, but would recommend your services to anyone! Pending. . With Central Air - Homes for Sale in Radford, IL | realtor.com $435,000 Pending 1880 Buckhead Lane, Decatur . 276 W Oak Lane, Decatur, IL 62526 (MLS #6226161) :: Main Place Real Estate . Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! In general, homes for sale in Sullivan are priced higher than the small surrounding towns and areas. Property Search - thekeyteam.brinkoetter.com Facebook View more, 3 The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Decatur has an abundance of space, lots, and properties for sale offering potential home buyers endless possibilities and opportunities for upgrades. Find new homes and condos for sale in Maroa, IL. I recommend him to everyone know. $250,000 3 Beds; 4 Baths; 4662 Havenwood Dr, Decatur, IL 62526. Blake was an excellent agent! Listing information last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 4:30pm CST. Pending . your next home. $300,000. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This property is not currently available for sale. Property Types Glenda Williamson Realty 333 E. Pershing Rd Suite C Decatur, IL 62526 2 bedrooms on the main level and one in dormer accessed via main floor bedroom. $249,900. This gives Forsyth residents the ability to enjoy the secluded country feel while staying close to nearby city centres, and the convenience of its own many local shops. These single-family homes are built in more traditional architectural styles as opposed to modern, and this adds to the small-town charm of the city. Listed by Joey Brinkoetter of Brinkoetter, Realtors. The expert agents at Brinkoetter Realtors are here to help you find your dream Illinois home. Explore the homes with Central Air that are currently for sale in Radford, IL, where the average value of homes with Central Air is $114,500. Some finished basements are supplemented by wet bars, perfect for entertaining guests, while others have full extra bedrooms and bathrooms for those looking to use their home to generate extra income. Beds, 0 Forsyth is an incredibly green neighborhood, containing six pocket parks with multiple walking trails that serve to connect these parks to each other as well as members of the community. True to their motto, Sullivan is More Than Just a Small Town. Located roughly 35 minutes away from the city of Decatur and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Springfield, this citys greatest draw is its spectacular location close to the lake. Listed by Colleen Brinkoetter of Brinkoetter, Realtors. Listing information last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 4:30pm CST. She was absolutely stellar throughout. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Details. Baths, 4 Listing provided courtesy of Robert Sparks of Brinkoetter, Realtors: 217-875-0555. 305 South Oak Street, Maroa, IL, 61756 - Single Family Sold on 14 03 Home Facts. Find your forever home in Forsyth, Illinois! Baths. 5527 Oakland Avenue, Forsyth. $489,900 Active . Share . I cannot sing the praises of Tony, Ashley, and Brittany enough! Map Save Unsave View Details. Baths, 6 View 334 homes for sale in Forsyth, IL at a median listing home price of $219,000. View 324 homes for sale in Forsyth, IL at a median listing home price of $219,000. Real estate in Sullivan, Illinois is composed mainly of quaint Bungalows on quiet streets, although you will sometimes encounter a multi-story home for sale. Wyman Park and Tabor Park are wide open green spaces surrounded by large trees. $125,000. This is our 3rd time living in Forsyth and Jenny has always made the process stress free and always taken great care of us. Baths, 4 Learn more from Glenda Williamson Realty. Browse our active listings today! Forsyth - Active Listings | Vieweg Real Estate Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Decatur is also the county seat of Macon County. About This 1860 Farmhouse For Sale In Forsyth Georgia. Twitter Baths, 6 Forsyth, Illinois homes for sale are typically large, two story ranch-style homes with gorgeous brick exteriors, attached multi-car garages, and large lawns. Property Type Single Family Residential. . Decatur IL Real Estate - Decatur IL Homes For Sale | Zillow directions_car. He went above and beyond to market my home, and it sold faster than I expected! Decatur Illinois Real Estate | Brinkoetter Realtors New For Sale. 2670 Southlake Parkway, Decatur. The broader Decatur metropolitan area incorporates the communities of Argenta, Boody, Blue Mound, Elwin, Forsyth, Harristown . Asa Creek, which runs through Tabor Park, eventually leads into Kaskaskia River. Brinkoetter Realtors This browser is no longer supported. This large course contains 18 holes that wind through well manicured fairways, perfect for taking in the gorgeous Illinois backdrop. In general, homes for sale in Sullivan are priced higher than the small surrounding towns and areas . 2. Zillow has 7 homes for sale in Forsyth IL. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed; buyer should verify school districts and all information. Forsyth, Illinois is the northernmost village in Macon County, enhancing the rural feel of this idyllic, suburban neighborhood with its surroundings of vast green fields on many sides. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. See the 9 available single family homes & houses for sale in Forsyth IL. SOLD FEB 20, 2023. Find 349 real estate homes for sale near Forsyth Park in Forsyth, IL. 6 Beds 5 Baths 4,838 SqFt Single Family. Brinkoetter & Associates, (217)875-0555 Agent Phone. View more recently sold homes. Village Park is another Forsyth landmark, an open green space containing baseball diamonds, tennis courts, a disc golf course and an area called The Jungle, a deeply wooded hiking area with Stevens Creek rippling gently through it.
Feminism Speech For Students, Tactical Droid Voice Changer, Articles B