Its almost like an airport control tower except there are big screens that showed real-time data and video of the tests being run at the time. The secret is harbored deep below the brush of Archuleta Mesa. A new 285,000-sq. . This is commonly referred to as "the China Lake way" by insiders and Randy gives us a clearer view of what the place and its motto are really all about. Emery: They do. 290 N 116W. It had very sharp angles and was so futuristic looking you couldnt imagine that it was really able to fly, which it couldnt without flight computers of course. There appears to be a site in Nevada at Tonopah, Area 51 at Groom Lake, and a place designated as COG AFB. There were many other interesting things about working at China Lake, but those two stand out in my mind just because they were so unique at that time. There the Navy and an army of contractors pave the way for the future of warfare, testing the newest evolutions in bombs, missiles, cannon shells, electronic warfare and communications systems, and the aircraft that will put much of them to use. Kirtland AFB, NM, Sandia National Lab80. ARKANSAS12. China Lake Naval Weapons base. Book Cliffs, CO, 39 40 . YouTube. This complex tracks thousands of satellites, missiles, submarines, and UFOs. However, the roads are often speed limited to 45 and even 25 in some areas in the strangest places where there is absolutely nothing. Then there is the Greenbrier Facility, in White Sulfer Springs, West Virginia under the Greenbriar Resort. I also traveled to the outer ranges to collect range data tapes that got processed in the same manner. One is in British Columbia, CA. NAWS China Lake is located in the Western Mojave Desert region of California, approximately 150 miles north of Los Angeles. First, the shorter, lighter news from TRUreporting. [4], The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass. The Weapons Survivability Lab is located way far north in a desolate area of China Lake. 2023 Coercion Code - "Dark Times are upon us". Warrington Training Ctr. Level 4 Human research in paranormal areas telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling etc. Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base Levels: At least seven underground levels. Growing Up ClassifiedInside a Life at a Navy Weapons Center - Time Ashland Naval Ammunition Depot, 3445.9N 96 04.3W,- reported saucer base. They are guarded through satellites and other technologies. US Special Op forces recovered bodies, body parts and at least a hundred surviving children from a tunnel system beneath the White House and Capitol Building in Washington DC on Fri. 29 Jan. . A lot of cloning goes on there. DIA serves as a cover for the vast underground facilities that were built there. This is SW Georgia in the area of tunnels. Frequently, the entrances are camouflaged as sand quarries or mining operations. White Sands, 3222.8N 10628.8W, a major hub for research, tied in with Dulce & NORAD, HO for NASA /military shuttle flights, radiation research ctr. Mt. Now, with all that is happening, we are left to ponder the real possibility that Putin unleashed a doomsday weapon upon the Western United States as magma flows, resulting from the deep underground earthquake attack on China Lake are making their way west . The steel-reinforced concrete walls of the bunker, which is 20 feet below ground, are 2 feet thick. The drive out there takes about 45 minutes at real world driving speeds. I am in the back seat of a stranger's 4x4, crossing a missile test range in the Mojave Desert. Thousands of Tortured Children Rescued and Found Dead by US Military Unacknowledged: An Expose Of The Worlds Greatest Secret. A&M Publishing LLC. Fig. Before we go on, remember that the China Lake base is close to Edwards and Nellis, both notorious for their underground cities such as the infamous Area 51. Weather Mod & China Lake Connection: Part 1 - The Secret City Many levels have been built t these three complexes, and a 7-mile long runway (which is actually 39 miles) Page 305 has been built over Groom Lake, a dry lake. Within a few months, I had learned much about PCs, DOS, and of course Windows software. He says these cages are . There were not only aircraft tapes to analyze, but also range data tapes that were recorded from the ground stations tracking the aircraft and the test articles. The water flew 25 feet in the air on impact effectively slowing the sled. Its also located North of the lakebed way out in the desert. Santa Catalina Mountains base. I was able to transition into a data reduction job working on the A-6E Intruder System Weapon Improvement Program (SWIP) within six months because I was learning things so fast and demonstrating my potential. High-level intelligence groups operate in the area also. Ep. You usually have to walk through many different posts. At the time, there were two Phalanx CIWS guns taken from an actual ship that was dry docked for upgrades. . The children and teens were said to have been sexually abused, tortured and killed to collect their adrenaline. 19. Experiments were done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original forms. China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center. China Lake is located 150 miles northeast of Los Angeles on the western edge of California's Mojave Desert. Deep Underground Military Bases - Secret Military Bases - Popular Mechanics Session 8, Question 29. Tehachapi Ranch- 4 saucer bases, Tecachapi Canyon has a new underground base which was finished in Sept. 95. One of the technicians out there who happened to be a good friend of my father in law (He worked on the base for 30 years) took me out to see a live fire for a reward after I finished working on their PC. Battle Creek, 42 19.3 N 85 10.9 W FEMA, regional center, activity secret (not validated)59. 29 Palms Marine Base, Identified on the military map as airspace area R-2501 N. Saucer base southeast of Ludlow. China Lake NAWS takes up a huge swath of desert just southwest of Death Valley, and is normally closed to the public.unless you arrange for a tour of Littl. China Lake Potential Underground Entrance. They gather up some old F-4s or something like that and strap it to the stand and then they shoot a missile or other implement of destruction at it, recording all the results on high-speed cameras and sensors. The sound they made from the engines enclosed inside the airframe was quite interesting as well. UTAHIn Utah, the Kennecott Copper Company has been connected to the Illuminati and the KKK. WEST VIRGINIA103. Learn how your comment data is processed. The creation of a total Global Fascist Police State by the Illuminati will happen if we do not all wake up and see what is happening. There is the Deep Underground Military Base underneath Denver International Airport, which is over 22 miles in diameter and goes down over 8 levels. When the guard closest to me looked the other way, I reached up and touched one of the air sensors on the front of the aircraft real quick. Some Very Reasonable People Believe Underground Nuclear - BroBible The first part of breaking down the recorded data was to ensure the laser was calibrated correctly. (LogOut/ egg-shaped pod with four seats on opposite sides of the interior. Take China Lake Blvd all the . It sits 500 underground.49. They were under contract to be essentially on call PC repairmen all over the base. The canopies were closed and there were technicians in white suits and covered shoes working and walking on them in various places. There were a couple of weeks worth of late night data processing for tests related to this event and our results of these tests went directly to the Navy in support of wartime operations. Military Continues Child Rescue out of Underground Tunnels Across the 1982/83. . And then once you do that, theres another even more secure base on there with the fences and their own security teams. ], KENTUCKY SHERIFFS OFFICE: STEPHENSON MURDERS MAY BE CONNECTED TO DELPHI MURDERS (INVESTIGATING TRUCK DRIVERS & DNA), STATE OF INDIANA DECLARES DELPHI MURDER CASE CREATES SERIOUS AND IMMINENT DANGER TO THE PUBLIC, There arent many left to speak for the dead Author Veronica Swift pens letter to Rep. Jim Jordan #LetJessieSpeak, SEAL TEAM 6 BLACK OPS IN OHIO [JOURNALIST FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST GOV. for posting. List of names of visitors on EPSTEIN ISLAND: Ghislaine Maxwell Chris Tucker Larry Summers Lisa Summers Bill Murray Bill Hammond Ehud Barak Andrs Pastrana (Former President of Colombia 1998-2002) Jean Luc Brunel Doug Band Ron Burkle Woody Allen Sarah Kellen Ray Barzanna Sandy Burger Andrea Mitrovitch Peter Marino Shelley Lewis Paul Hala(t) (d) a Richardo Legoretta Tom Pritzker Kelly Spamm . This aircraft was still such a sensitive asset and a national treasure that it necessitated having guards even in a restricted area. The initial function of the installation was threefold: (1) to support . and mind control. Fort Huachuca. This group let me hang out for a bomb test session with an F-14 out of NAS Point Mugu which was a real treat. and underground, underwater submarine base.[2]. And then the pressure of the ocean creates an even tighter seal from the way its engineered. The location was selected out of a necessity for dryness of ground as well as its near total lack of population. There base here.104. (Neutralized with underground burn out . Pentagon, Arlington, VA-100. This was a very proud moment for me to be able to participate in helping with the Gulf War effort and we as a group were recognized for our participation by the Navy Department Heads. I grew up at China Lake Naval Weapons Center and worked there for years, but . How the U.S. Navy Might Have Built a Secret Submarine Base Underground Bases, Missing Children, Extra-Terrestrials - What You Need (760) 939-5630. The Ascension Mysteries: Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil., Wilcock, David.
Dr Q Projector Connect To Iphone, Used Mobile Home Steps, Bellevue Club Membership Cost, Amtrak Family Bedroom, Land With Rv Hookups For Sale Ruidoso, New Mexico, Articles C