The travel-booking site Kayak, which helps travelers compare flight costs, has determined which European cities are the cheapest to fly to from each state based on the median price of round-trip flights. From the cheapest time to depart to how far in advance to book. Best for East Coast: Bermuda Best for South: Bahamas Best for Midwest: Bahamas Best for West Coast: Hawaii 10. Food not so good and temperature too hot this flight. Where else can you experience magnificent ruins, colorful colonial cities, indigenous markets and an extraordinary lake surrounded by volcanoes in just one week? Flight delayed then cancelled at Oakland. ", "Seats a little close together but not terrible. Welcome to Guatemala, where tradition and history come alive. Very bummed", "You lost our luggage. The newer 777 on the way back was much more comfortable, with better amenities. No chargers and having the remote control cut into the armrest was uncomfortable and awkward. Los Angeles-area airports: Which should I fly into? | CNN Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport has flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, for around $681, but the cheapest flights to Europe from Louisville International Airport go to Milan, Italy, for $985 on average. Flights from Providence, Rhode Island, to Dublin, Ireland, are the cheapest on Kayak's list at around $441. ", "The EXIT seat with nothing in front of me. The meals are good, nice variety. ", "The flight attendants qere very nice and friendly. ", "Maybe the food menu? Took a lot of time with each person when someone had something to say. ", "seat reservation. Seattle is the closest city to the Asian part of Russia, Eastern China, Mongolia and Northern India. Mon, 1 May LAX - LHR with Virgin Atlantic. Traveling to London is cheaper than flying to any other European destination from Nevada, according to Kayak. Paid extra to sit in roomier coach, was worth it. The list includes the city, country, and the airport's name, with the airline's hubs, seasonal destinations, and previously served destinations marked where applicable. Flights from MinneapolisSaint Paul International Airport cost around $487. Got on board and then they neede 4 people to get off the plane since it was overweight. I requested some water, it arrived far too late. Very rude and racist. I always love the Delta entertainment (so many great selections)! It should be the benchmark for the airline industry. (I saved "excellent" for the things I really wanted to emphasize)", "The movie selections and comfortable headsets made it possible to watch three movies uninterrupted. Even when the person in front of me leaned back, my legs still didn't touch the back of the seat (I'm 5-10 with long legs). 16 Cheapest Asia cities to fly into from North America 1 - Shanghai, China Summer: US$591 Autumn: US$550 Winter: US$479 Average: US$540 Shanghai Pudong International Airport is the main international facility in this part of China, with many non-stop flights from major cities around the world. Entertainment selection and large TV screen was good. Flight attendants were helpful and efficient. He seemed to stop. To find the flight that best suits your needs, momondo gathers a range of flights from a large pool of different airlines and agents; you can then use our insights and filters to find and book the right flight to Los Angeles from Europe. Cities Around the World by Latitude and Longitude. A lot of information during the flight about the route, arrival times and clear explanation of the departure delay. They held some people but not others. About five. The flight was perfect! Broken tv, I asked twice to be fix nothing was ever done. . It also boasts tropical jungles, national parks, wildlife sanctuaries and more. Canada's position near the North Atlantic means that some of the shortest international flights are actually to Europe. no one answered the bell. London (5130N . By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Crew was bare able. American Airlines flies to 269 domestic destinations and 92 international destinations in 48 countries (as of January 2023 ). Los Angeles, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info. I bought a window seat on purpose and did not want to move. Spend some time on the paradisaical island of Caye Caulker. (avg. Very bad", "Lost luggage, 4 hours late, missed connection, had to re check in, etc. - The touchscreens (at least in economy) are slow resistive screens that are horrible for fine control gestures (like slightly changing the volume or position)", "Bathrooms needed more cleaning mid-flight. As a California girl, I wholeheartedly agree. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Managua are less than 7 hours and 7 hours from San Francisco. From John F. Kennedy International Airport, Madrid is the cheapest European destination with fares averaging around $564. Most airlines board by rows or boarding groups, but Swiss Air does none of that. Crew was also very nice. ", "I love the fact that there are no communication barriereveryone that I spoke to knows English! Panama City is Central Americas most glamorous capital, a fusion of history and modernity. ", "The crew was friendly and professional, the food was good and offered frequently due to the long flight time (10.5 hours). Countries near USA Free WIFI too", "They got us on quickly, and the flight arrived quicker than expected. But it wasn't bad. The food is great, plenty of snacks and drinks. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. & Foreign Cities. $38 Cheap Flights to Los Angeles International (LAX) - Skyscanner ", "The food and that there was no entertainment. Find similar. Flight from Paris Orly Airport to Los Angeles. The "aisle" seat is essentially a "waiting area" for the rest room. Departure sure 30 minutes later only not organized. ", "We were waiting in our seats for about an hour before take off due to a need to de-ice the plane due to snowy weather. Will Rogers World Airport cost $656, while those flying out ofTulsa International Airport will save $2. Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii, cost an average of $612, while jetting from Kona International Airport in Kalaoa, Hawaii, costs an extra $7. ", "The head rest did not have the bending capability so the head cant rest comfortably to either side while sleeping. ", "delays and gate was switched last minute and I wasn't notified so was very close to missing my flight", "Thank you for the leg room! COLORADO: Reykjavk, Iceland Reykjavk, Iceland. On average, flights from Will Rogers World Airport cost $656, while those flying out ofTulsa International Airport will save $2. ", "Good food and beverage options. From Billings Logan International Airport, Wyomingans can get to the "Land of Fire and Ice" for $617 on average. Paid extra for the legroom by ended up losing it side to side. $358. ", "Easy going boarding, easy going staff, excellent amenities with personal large size video screen, elegant cabin with cool blue light and with accessible self-serving snacks and drinks and just overall very clean modern plane", "Was expecting to buy a meal and only could purchase the snacks. In total, between August 2021 and August 2022, Scott's Cheap Flights readers received 475 flight deals out of JFK, against the runner-up Washington Dulles' 433, and 423 for the third-best placed, Chicago's O'Hare International. 13 of the cheapest countries to visit in 2023 - Money Under 30 18 International Getaways You Can Hit on a Long Weekend - Thrillist ", "The best in flight service. List of destinations & airlines from Los Angeles International - FlightsFrom.com AIRPORT LAX DESTINATIONS 181 ROUTES DEPARTURES 354343 FLIGHTS Check prices Destinations from Los Angeles (LAX) Istanbul IST Turkey Frankfurt FRA Germany Paris CDG France Amsterdam AMS Netherlands Dallas DFW United States Dubai DXB United Arab Emirates Chicago ORD Taking Los Angeles locals to the cool cities of Scandinavia, the romantic waterways of Venice, the sunny strips of Barcelona and Spain's Costa Brava, the bubbling bars and hot springs of Budapest in the east and the mountain-shrouded cityscape of Zurich, this selection of the top 10 cheapest European destinations on offer from LAX is nothing if Often overlooked by travelers, El Salvador is arguably Central Americas most underrated destination, thanks to decades of bad press. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. Boston is the closet major city to all of Europe, the Middle East and almost all of Africa. Miserable attendants", "They ran out of the dinner with meat option. ", "The flight crew from the mel to lax route were excellent. ", "Unpleasant. ", "Seats are not the most comfortable and sometimes the screen on the entertainment tv doesn't work that easily. All were great", "Would have preferred they let me choose a window seat. ", "Crew was great! Great entertainment and the cabin crew treats you very well. I fly a lot and this was one of the WORST leg room experiences I had. Dont miss the opportunity to witness El Salvadors most famous drive, Ruta de las Flores a 22-mile winding road through colorful villages and coffee plantations. Visitors may be surprised to learn that the historic Casco Viejo (Old Town) is just 10 minutes from the glitzy, modern city. What is the closest European country to England? - Answers The pillow on my seat had makeup on it. I have decided to cut down on my air travel as much as possible as a way of reducing my carbon footprint. Everything they do is a favor not duty. It almost made me and another man miss our flight. The boarding process was a mess. More importantly, I felt quite guilty about the greenhouse gas emissions of my flight. The dinner was actually good. Although many Californians escape to Mexico for its pristine beaches, there are plenty of unique experiences to be had all over the country. Direct Flights from LAX to Europe - Travelmath This includes the politeness of the people! Once all potential Europe to Los Angeles flight options are in front of you, momondo lets you sort and filter flights based on preferences such as airline, price and flight times amongst many other options. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Manchester, UK, costs $729 on average. It was reminiscent of a portable outhouse, no exaggeration. What city is the Los Angeles of Europe? - Quora 10 places in Southern Europe which have the same climate as Southern California Costa del Sol Costa del Sol is located on the Mediterranean Sea, on the southern coast of Spain. Omaha Eppley Airfield has flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, for $605 on average. ", "The seat I had with no seats in front of me was very small. Of my last four flights to London Virgin Atlantic was the best! Reykjavk, Iceland, is the cheapest European destination to visit regardless of whether you fly out of Oklahoma City or Tulsa. ", "The crew was exceptional: friendly and professional. Europe. They accommodated. Economy was horribly small. More quiz info >> Start Quiz Comments (1) Meals, snack, drinks, hot towel, and cookies! The plane was also very clean and apacious enough. Nicaragua is where nature, history, and architecture tell fascinating tales. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to Reykjavk, Iceland, cost around $616. With two international airports, two coasts on two oceans and a capital city in the thick of it all, Costa Rica's pura vida is blissfully accessible. New York. ", "I would have like an announcement to let me know what times food will be served. ", "Heathrow was a bit confusing and it took a moment to get my bearings. 19 small towns around Los Angeles to visit - Curbed LA Plane also felt like it could have been cleaner. ", "I LIKED EVERYTHING,SERVICE AND ATENTION WAS EXELLENT ,PERSONAL WAS GREAT, MY BEST FLIGHT EVER", "WELL,ALL TV SCRENS ON THE RIGHT SIDE WASN'T WORKING,BUT NOT A BIG DEAL", "Flight ifself was okay once on the plane", "5 hours delayed for no apparent reason. '", "Unlike the incredibly kind woman, another woman on the crew was incredibly rude to me and to other passengers on the plane. The closest and farthest cities from Los Angeles (CA) Reykjavk, Iceland, is also thecheapest European destination to visit from Arizona. ", "Everything was clean and well organized. Got in a bit early which was fantastic. Best Cheapest Quickest. Perform a search to set up the price alert. ", "I did not enjoy the turbulence, which I suppose is unavoidable. ", "Friendly crew members who kept serving food and drinks before asking. The map above shows the countries that are due east and west from points along the coasts of North and South America. Karen Schuber", "we ended up getting upgraded to seats with more leg room. They should maintain their equipment better. I wasnt given the option", "Delays out of MCI and late arrival, no hope for a decent seat on HNL leg, couldn't sit with husband, huge smelly seat mate, used up 10,000 miles on my account and paid higher price than current ticket price, middle seats, not happy", "Huge smelly person invading my space. The ticket agent, the gate agent and the cabin crew all did nothing to make up for the fact that their system screwed up and stuck me in a cramped coach seat in the back of the plane for 11 hours-- TWICE! I should have upgraded to more leg room . Recommended trip: Canadian Rockies & Northern Lights (11 days), READ MORE: 10 ESSENTIAL WINTER ACTIVITIES TO TRY IN CANADA, Spotting waterfalls in San Ignacio, Belize. ", "There were alot of good movies to choose from, and the food wasn't bad. ", "I would have liked more movie choices but it wasn't too bad of a selection. ", "Seats were very comfortable, food was excellent, the staff was very nice, cabin was quite and roomy. Whether youre looking to experience a season thats non-existent in California (Im looking at you, fall leaves) or head to a tropical jungle, here are 10 destinations you can fly to in under 8 hours: Native Californians are somewhat familiar with Mexican culture, but theres certainly more to the country than the food weve come to love. They should learn service from Lufthansa/United or Emirates. The entertainment system is fantastic and my meal was ok I guess, I requested the low fat meal, probably shouldve just had the normal one. ", "Seats were not comfortable. Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Europe Recent round-trip flight deals 4/4 Tue nonstop Virgin Atlantic 10h 15m LAX - LHR 4/15 Sat nonstop Virgin Atlantic 11h 10m LHR - LAX $411 3/28 Tue 1 stop Delta 15h 50m LAX - ATH 4/12 Wed 1 stop Delta 20h 59m ATH - LAX $512 3/28 Tue 1 stop Scandinavian Airlines 15h 05m LAX - FCO 4/4 Tue Directions . Flying from Mississippi to Reykjavk, Iceland, costs an average of $646 out of Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport. Needed all of it. Colombia may be the furthest of the options, but the distance doesnt make it any less appealing. Kansas City International Airport cost $575 on average, while flights from St. Louis Lambert International Airport are priced at around $616. ", "Same as above, we were really pleased with the service and the food, and the crew was great! Sound was scratchy. ", "Like to have the gluten free option for food. very comfortable. Flights: Flights from Los Angeles to Guatemala City are around 5 hours and less than 7 hours from San Francisco. Just didn't like the fact I always get seats next to the toilet", "Delta never ceases to amaze me. The cabin was crowded and there was not much room to stretch. One mediocre meal served soon after take-off, then for the rest of the flight tasteless, cardboard pasties and wraps. Good deal one-way. You can jet from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, to Dublin, Ireland, for the average cost of $721. Delawareans can visit Portugal's beautiful capital city at the average cost of $686 when they fly out of Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. North America - Western Europe equivalent latitude maps - A Whole Lotta I know i chose it when i got the ticket but i did not get it. Appreciated a mid-flight update from the pilot. Not even one choice of food. I will fly Swiss again. other carriers food were better", "The KLM crew are always great serving and treating you. From Reykjavk to Dublin, check out the cheapest European city to visit based on which state you live in below. We found a total of 27 flights to Europe with one connection: Airline routes American Airlines LAX to MIA to BCN American Airlines LAX to MIA to BON American Airlines LAX to MIA to LHR ", "Not being charged $1200 for a ticket that I already bought, but had been voided with no notice. LaGuardia Airport to Finland's capital. Find out more, 10 incredible destinations under an 8-hour flight from California, Lush jungles, colorful cities, tantalizing food, and sizzling salsa welcome to Colombia.
Oklahoma Fishing License For Disabled, Gold Coast Mum Influencers, San Diego Airport Breaking News, Typhoon Texas Tickets, What Are The Sun Superdays Codes 2021, Articles C