Boxer David Rodriguez Claims Hollywood Elites & Their Pedophile Rings He has a lot of empathy towards the ones who are weak and are suffering. Taylor, Josette L. Email via David Rodriguez. David Rodriguez (nicknamed Nino) is an American heavyweight boxer who lost who was named ranked number 13 in the world, number 11 by IBA, and 13 by WBA. Rodriguez held the Texas Heavyweight title, New Mexico Heavyweight title, NABU Heavyweight title, NABA Heavyweight title as well as two of the WBC belts. Pedogate CONFIRMED: Govt Experiment Gave Kids to Pedophiles to See if Sex Abuse Would Have Positive Consequences on Them It Lasted Decades, Ultimate QAnon Proofs [For Dummies!] His brother, also named Jose, boxes as well. He now appears on FiteTV and Bien Tv as a Boxing reality TV star. Check out this Q proof video, and if you have evidence that disproves it, please share it with me. I mean, I thought I was a goner. His father Jose is his head coach. Since then, he has not stepped into the ring due to back issues. And I think that all of us need to um pay attention.. you know Im learning how to mediate now. Truth Social uses session cookies to help provide you with a fast and consistent user experience. He was the NABA Heavyweight champion, WBC FECOMBOX Mexican Champion, and Texas and New Mexico State Heavyweight Champion. We we go within. He is a celebrity boxer. You can also catch News 5 Cleveland on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu Live and more. As far as his personal life, he tends to keep that private. El Paso heavyweight boxer David Rodriguez said he was attacked with a knife outside a Scottsdale, Arizona nightclub last Friday morning. David Rodriguez, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Texas, United States on Sunday, September 18, 1977. But recently, the fighter came out to give his two cents on Hollywood pedophilia rings. 164 David Rodriguez Boxer Premium High Res Photos He throws a lot of punches. All of Mexico. Neither Rodriguez nor the other victim were able to give a detailed description of their attackers, only that it was a black man who was with two other black men and a light skinned woman. Goes in depth about this stuff. David Rodriguez's Life Path Number is 6 as per numerology. And um.. Ive made some connections.. Ive made some powerful connections with fighters, UFC figures, professional boxers. David Nino Rodriguez (Boxer), Bio, Age, Family, Wife, Net Worth Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Channels About Videos Play all 18:24 Juan O Savin- Democrats PANICKED! And Im not going to reveal any names But um I have friends that are Im gonna just say it Im not bragging or anything like that. David Nino Rodriguez - Boxing Champ, Speaker, Spiritual Warrior Instagram:https://bit.ly/3dwgGd2YouTube: https://bit.ly/2MjXJOVTwitter: @ninoboxerDavid is a. 2009-03-14. He states some of the biggest celebrities are involved in this sting. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here. David "Nino" Rodriguez (born September 18, 1977) is an American heavyweight boxer. YouTube. I'm just trying to spread the word about myself and promote myself," Rodriguez said. Adrenochrome is a drug made from tortured people, usually children. So big things happening. I wont speculate too much on what he means with everything he says. Um Looking at all the people asking questions I cant read cause the suns in my face a little bit. Heavyweight boxer who won each of his first 35 fights. Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. Madonna tried to keep a low profile as she walked through John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City on Friday.. Hmmm, I missed reading this expose back in 2020. The views expressed in the articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the perspective or beliefs of the Era of Light staff. David Rodriguez's net worth He is also an anti-bullying key note speaker and best selling author of the book "When The Lights Go Out". David Nio Rodriguez on Twitter: "Breaking News! Jim JordonJust After 16 months of retirement Nino finally returned November 21, 2015, with a 42-second 1st round win KO over Miguel Domingues of Brazil 234 with 21 knockouts. (Marco De Francis) Boxer David Rodriguez normally fights in the ring. TALLMADGE, Ohio Akron boxer David Rodriguez has been fighting for most of his life, but his next appearance in the ring will be the biggest matchup of his lifefighting on the undercard of the Montana Love headline event at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. And disgusted. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And know that big things are happening. David "Nino" Rodriguez is an American heavyweight boxer. David Nino Rodriguez [YouTube Channel]. He now appears on FiteTV and Bien Tv as a Boxing reality TV star. His first round knockout ratio surpassed every heavyweight in history to date. At the fight, Rodriguez will have his family and friends in attendancehis dad Jose confident that his son will put on a show. Your email address will not be published. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. This is hard to even grasp but its an actual ancient ritual to terrify mainly children, cause theyre more pure, theyre adrenal glands are more pure terrorize them to the point where theyre so scared and theyre pumping out so much adrenaline and theyre so terrified. I mean, if are If you have any kind of good grain left in you or any good of a morality, youre gonna be disgusted with what you see. Our team will update you more on his love life as soon as possible. On April 17, 2004, Rodriguez won the New Mexico State Heavyweight Title with a first round TKO victory over Jeff Lally in . Boxer David Rodriguez normally fights in the ring. And I think its very important that um we focus on the good things. Before that, the work was done wherever they could get it in. Garage to garage. He was like, 'You didn't think I was going look out for you?' More information on David Rodriguez can be found here. Lally down 3 times. Taylor, Josette L.(September 3, 2022). All these people are wanting to leak information. Built by. I know people in this business that that ahh are confirming to me what I know. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. Severe Weather Entertainment And people buy this shit. He is not dating anyone. So thats my positive note on it. David (nicknamed Nino) is an American heavyweight boxer who lost who was named ranked number 13 in the world, number 11 by IBA, and 13 by WBA. And I was like, 'What are you talking about?' He is also a practicing Christian; he attributes the turnaround of his alcoholism to his Christian faith. And um really pay attention to ourselves and what we want in life and become more creative. Its bad. He is a celebrity boxer. And you all are going to be very very um bothered by this. There is a silver lining in this in this quarantine and in this lockdown. Rodriguez Boxing Gymwhere the family trains, but also where they teach classes and workouts for the communityhas been around for the past six years. Theres pre-internet and then theres every technology was moving somewhat.. it was moving slower throughout time, for thousands of years. Theyre going after the child pedophilia rings All these roads lead to Clinton Foundation and Haiti. KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation. Rodriguez has an estimated net worth of between $1 Million $5 Million. These cookies are essential for the Truth Social service to work as intended. admin In 2023, His Personal Year Number is 7. His net worth ranges from $1 Million to $5 Million as of 2021. He was the NABA Heavyweight champion, WBC FECOMBOX Mexican Champion, and Texas and New Mexico State Heavyweight Champion. They lead to, Im trying not to give away too much information but um. Its a sick, sick, sick, sick, ritual ceremonies. I mean a lot of you are gonna kinda brush this off and be like, I always knew this was there. But I dont think you understand how prevalent this pedophile rings really are in Hollywood. Truth Social uses cookies. Get the perfect website for your sacred work at Modern Masters. For donating, please view the following page by clicking here. What about this adrenochrome patent. "I looked him up on YouTube, saw about 20 seconds of his fight on ESPN, and I said, 'I'll take it,' automatically.". Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 43 years old? Last update: 2022-09-29 00:00:00, If you are a model, tiktoker, instagram Influencer or brand marketer, who is looking for Collaborations, then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands - in4fp.com". Taylor said that the man slashed Rodriguez in the face with a knife from his ear to the jaw bone. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Modern Masters ethically serves small businesses in metaphysical, paranormal, healing, spirituality, homesteading, acupuncture and other related fields. Thank you all for tuning in. Working on our own, traveling on our own. I'm growing fans. According to the ABC affiliate in Phoenix, the incident happened just before 3 a.m. at N. Buckboard Trail and E. Shoem an Lane. 0. Contests & Promotions, 2023, NPG of Texas, L.P. El Paso, TX USA. Im really keeping it simple. You know. And I cant wait to see these dominos fall man these pieces of shit get taken out, cause its time. And cause you gotta have both. I was repulsed and disgusted. Rodriguez has not since stepped back into the ring due to chronic back issues. "I expect David to showcase his talent and really impress some people," his dad said. David Rodriguez (Boxer) - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays You know, right now everyone just stay diligent. Matt Anderson Bio-Wiki, Age, Wife, Height, Career and Net Worth, Michelle Choi (Influencer) Bio-Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family and Net Worth. Guy Taylor said Rodriguez told him that he and a friend were coming out of a club when a man with a knife attacked the boxer. Been pro since March of 2018. David Rodriguez's Life Path Number is 6 as per numerology. Join Facebook to connect with David Rodriguez and others you may know. "People actually drink adrenochrome" Heavyweight Boxer, David Rodriguez Your email address will not be published. Discover David Rodriguez's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. And ah like I said Hollywood is going down. This is estimated from his career as a heavyweight boxer. You gotta know the dark side and the good side. "We would bounce from gym to gym. Speaker, author and boxing commentator David Rodriguez David Rodriguez was born on 18 September, 1977 in El Paso, Texas, United States, is an American boxer. I think its going to forever shift our consciousness. And everyday is confirmation to me. But recently, the fighter came out to give his two cents on Hollywood pedophilia rings. Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao, Laila Ali, and Wladimir Klitschko were also His acquaintances. He has several pets, including a beloved dog named Axel. But Im telling you whats happening right now is a very very exciting time. photo of Rodriguez recovering in the hospital. (Please note: For some informations, we can only point to external links). Won vacant USA Texas State heavyweight title. He was formerly ranked number 13 in the world by the WBC and number 12 by the WBA. Theres little mention of human trafficking anymore. I was always go go go go go train train train train fight intense guy. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. But if you add his testimony to the dozens of facts, like Allison Macks involvement in NXIVM, Harvey Weinsteins conviction, and Jeffrey Epsteins murder ahem excuse me suicide, then its starting to look like there really is a massive pedophile network involving high profile people. El Paso heavyweight boxer David "El Nino" Rodriguez continues to recover from an attack outside Joe's Pizza last week in Scottsdale, Ariz, where a witness said he saw a stabbing victim. His first round knockout ratio surpassed every heavyweight in history to date. His first round knockout ratio surpassed every heavyweight in history to date. Where they terrify the child so much And this is hard to swallow. But the good news is theres a sting operation working to take it all down. Twitter https://twitter.com/ninoboxer. Heavyweight champ & world contender with a record of 37-2-35KO's with an impressive 25 in the first round. It was amazing," Rodriguez recalled. Former #13 ranked heavyweight Pro boxer David Nino Rodriguez says his Hollywood friends are telling him and others that certain Hollywood elites and cartel related pedophile and human trafficking rings are being taken down by the US military during the COVID-19 quarantine. Into the Storm (Hosted by Justin Deschamps), Media Archive (Shows, Videos, Presentations), Barbara H Whitfield RT and Charles L Whitfield MD, EMF Harmonized (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Radiation Protection. But I think a lot of earth shattering breakthroughs are going to be happening. And I think whats going to happen is going to really shock a lot of you. i realized there was/is a bottomless pit of horror that was hell on/in earth for many little human beings being tortured for their adrenoline. Shortly thereafter, he also suffered an injury to his knee, sidetracking what was intended to be an career-defining year. Karen, For visiting Era of Light. You know And sex trafficking is the hottest thing, the biggest commodity right now. Its happening, and Im telling you man. I think just like when the internet came out it changed humanity. From training with star boxer "Showtime" Shawn Porter in Las Vegas to the boxing trip to Cuba in 2016 just after the travel restrictions were lifted, Rodriguez has had plenty of exciting experiences, but none that match this upcoming opportunity to fight on Love's undercard. Breaking News! "I want Dave to go out there and be Dave, go out there and work hard. David Rodriguez (@davidninorodriguezboxer) - Instagram But I have friend that are A-list celebrities that are good people and they drop some names to me that I was like whoa! David Rodriguez was born in 9-18-1977. Heavyweight boxer who won each of his first 35 fights. Bispo was knocked down in 1st round. So, how much is David Rodriguez worth at the age of 45 years old? I was working, I was doing a gym class and teaching gym and he called me. There is a big operation going down. American heavyweight fighter David Rodriguez (36-0, 34 KOs) has ring return pushed back from March 24 to May 4. It's something they've grown up doing. Nino has a reach of 79 inches equivalent to 200.7 cm. Rodriguez says I gotta tell you, a lot of you dont like Trump but hes doing the right thing right now.. Rodriguez spoke with us by phone during his recovery process. David Nino Rodriguez is an American heavyweight boxer who was formally ranked number 13 in the world by the WBC and number 12 in the WBA. During training for the large first of his 2011 fights, he survived a brutal knife attack, the result of which was a near-death experience. Go for a run. And its ahh Its human trafficking. In addition, he has a previously unblemished record of 36-0 with 34 by knockout. They say its going to come out on the media um when its all said and done. His career ended with a 372 record. 164 David Rodriguez Boxer Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Images Images Creative Editorial Video Creative Editorial FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 164 David Rodriguez Boxer Premium High Res Photos Browse 164 david rodriguez boxer stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. During training for one of his fights, Rodriguez survived a brutal knife attack, the result of which was a near-death experience and a facial scar that runs clear from his ear to his chin. Thank you all. As I keep announcing his fight, I'm passing out fliers on my way to work, just to groups of people. David held the Texas Heavyweight title, New Mexico Heavyweight title, NABU Heavyweight title, NABA Heavyweight title as well as two of the WBC belts. W-TKO. Check your phone,'" Rodriguez recalled. And Im Im convinced on that. I don't see too many guys going to be able to outwork Dave so I want to see him go out there, give a great performance and take over his platform like he should," Love said. During training for the first of his 2011 fights, Rodriguez survived a brutal knife attack, the result of which was a near-death experience and a facial scar that extends from his ear to his chin. He was formerly ranked number 13 in the world by the WBC and number 12 by the WBA while 11 in the world by the IBA. Now, with the fight on the books and Rodriguez training religiously in his free time, working out two to three times a day, he's looking to prove himself in the ring. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for David Rodriguez (boxer) . He was the NABA Heavyweight champion, WBC FECOMBOX Mexican Champion, and Texas and New Mexico State Heavyweight Champion. David Rodriguez Profiles | Facebook Whatever happened to the Mercy and Comfort? I searched and searched for what I was hoping was valid information about this heinous act against babies, little children. In addition, he has a previously unblemished record of 36-0 with 34 by knockout. In case you arent aware, more and more is coming out that shows there is a serious problem in Hollywood, and elsewhere. Ive been boxing since I was seven, competing since I was eight. Unfortunately, his career ended with a 37-2 record. Learn more about our streaming options here. ABC-7 sports director Raul Martinez spoke with a member of Rodriguezs training team. I cant I cant validate any of this But I can I feel confident enough that I do know the pedophile rings are going down. Heavyweight Boxing Champion David Rodriguez Is on a Mission to Help
Did Krister Die In Rebecka Martinsson, St Ursula Volleyball Roster, Big Win Little Win Sportsbet Explained, Articles D