Erin and Ben Napier's kitchen was the only room they totally renovated Instagram Ben and Erin's kitchen is the only room in the house that they renovated entirely when they moved in 2011 (via Instagram ). Shop the Amazon September Baby Sale and get 25% off or more on baby clothing, gear and other must-haves. Could you share a few of your favorite ways to get moving? Before they got the show, the couple filled their time by running their small businesses: a furniture shop, a stationery shop, and a home goods store in Laurel. HGTV sat down with Home Town's Ben and Erin Napier to learn more about their holiday decorating tips, hosting tricks and family traditions. In an Instagram post from April, Erin Napier gave a heartfelt cause of why they wanted to feature some other members to their small circle of relatives. What Happens To The Gorgeous Furnishings Featured On HGTV 'Home Town'? HGTV functions a variety of appropriate duos who make watching homes being redecorated or flipped that much more thrilling. I don't have to perform here.". In 2017, Erin and Ben Napier renovated the home for a couple who was moving into town from Virginia. If so, would you be leaping towards Laurel, beach hunting, forever homing, or otherwise? 7 Reality Home Shows That Aren't Real (& 7 We Think Are) - ScreenRant "She told me to be exactly who I wanted to be and never ever do anything just to fit in," the star said. Erin designed the refrigerator cabinet, and Ben brought it to life. "The homeowners' budget usually does allow for lots of pieces they get to keep + the custom pieces @scotsman.co builds for each home and I like to use the homeowner's own furnishings and objects as much as possible," Erin wrote. Erin confessed toSouthern Living,"Library time was my favorite. "It feels as though you've crossed the ocean and you're not in Mississippi anymore. Since most people will never even meet their favorite HGTV star let alone get to know them on a personal level, there is no way to know for sure if they are the same off-camera. Yet although their names and signature designslike front porches, restored wainscoting, and the new it color greenare now a standard in renovation design, how well do you really know the Napiers? It gets me going, gets me sweaty, and after 30-45 minutes, I'm winded and ready to lift weights. Theyre just as passionate about the town of Laurel as they are about the restoration of charming historic homes with tons of character that line their streets. I had a fossil collection. Erin added,"Anything that can draw some positive attention to our town, we're game.". Ben and Erin Napier have made a name for themselves when it comes to home renovations and their show "Home Town" is proof that they are good at what they do. See Inside Erin and Ben Napier's New Country House: 'I Was in Love youre taking a leap of faith, Phillips explained. Sit down in the living room on the Napiers' Ikea sofas, and you'll find a factory cart converted into a coffee table (via Hooked on Houses). But have you ever wondered what it's like to renovate your home for the show? The article gives fans a backstage glimpse into the casting and renovation experience of Rhonda Phillips, a Mississippi native and dean of the Honors College at Purdue University in Indiana, featured in an episode of season four of the show. After Phillips applied and was selected to be on the show, she had to sign paperwork not to see the house until the renovations were complete, no easy feat for new homeowners who are eager to see how the remodeling unfolds. Duck Dynasty 5.03 Review Life of Si, Fan Theories about TV Shows That Potentially Outshine The Real Plots, Remembering The Paunch Burger Commercial From Parks and Recreation. Their new child daughters name was hinted at on the tv display this is Us. and Erin and baby Helen at his side, the HGTV star and dedicated family man opens up to us about the ways hes making sure hell be around for a long, long time. The entire drama is explained, David Villa Net Worth: age, bio, family, career, earning and, Arturo Vidal net worth: age, bio, family career, facts, and, PhootosCelebrities is an all-in-one independent Celebrities net worth information platform where we encourage unbiased reporting in the most ethical manner. How Ben Napier and Erin Napier Spend Their Impressive Net Worth, if Bryan And Sarah Baeumler are HGTVs richest stars, It Turns Out These Reality TV Shows Were Always Scripted, the couple has a combined estimated net worth of $5 million. Let your eyes wander up when you get a chance because not even the kitchen's lighting is 'just because.' A contractor and woodworker have similar jobs, but, did you know that carpenters actually require a general contractors license or a subcontractors license to work on substantial projects such as a full-blown home or partial renovation? These two met at Jones Country Junior Collegeand knew within a week of dating that theyd one day marry. Ben: Hahaha, have you been in our wood shop meetings? I'd like to see designers embrace that a bit more. The top, made from Erin's parents' back porch, isn't accidental either. And, her particular style mirrors that feeling. Could you ever see yourself running a race? Does Ben Napier really work on the houses? Growing up in London, Ontario, Canada, Matthew developed a love for storytelling that he loves to share with others through his writing. However then, as we had been getting in the direction of graduation, and we knew we were getting married and starting our lives, it simply felt right, Ben told the opening. Per Erin, that's the first piece of furniture that Ben built (via Instagram). As Ben revealed in a very personal Valentines Day post for Laurel Mercantile Journal (the blog portion of the Napiers website) last year, that transformation was both years in the making and catalyzed by two very specific events. She also recommends a few easy and inexpensive ideas for renovating any room in your home with just fresh paint, throw pillows, and new rugs, as well as some new artwork and/or new mirrors for your walls. In another post,Erin further explained the inspiration for her realness: "Life isn't perfect or neat," she wrote. "The psychological effects of bullying include depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, self-harming behavior (especially for girls), alcohol and drug use and dependence, aggression, and involvement in violence or crime (especially for boys)," the website states. ", According to the experts atStopBullying.gov, the effects of being bullied as a child can last into adulthood. Tom, meanwhile, is the "hot-tempered, unbearded Napier brother," who became the owner of Napier Trucking. What Does Ben Really Do In the Wood Shop? - YouTube A sophisticated home blending design with todays top tech in Naples, FL. Is Daisy Jones & The Six Based on a True Story? Photo: Larsen + Talbert / Southern Living, Ben and Erin Napier's Relationship Timeline, Erin & Ben Napier Are 'Living the Best Years of Our Life' with 2 Girls: 'It's Special and It's Fleeting', Erin & Ben Napier Almost Said No to Acting in HGTV Christmas Movie, Until Ree Drummond Stepped In, Erin and Ben Napier Say Their Country House Reveal Episode is 'One of Our Funniest' on New 'Home Town' Season, Erin Napier Is 'Feeling Really Lucky to Still Get Butterflies' on NYC Date Night with Husband Ben, Erin Napier Saved the Day with a Secret Talent During a Crisis on the Set of Her HGTV Christmas Movie, Erin & Ben Napier Say Their Daughters Are 'Finally Jealous' of Each Other: 'It's a Struggle Right Now', Drew Barrymore Helped Erin Napier Rush to Find a CMA Awards Dress in 12 Days, Watch Ben Napier Save Daughter's Hat from Streets of N.Y.C. Erin and Ben Napier are showing off their newly renovated country home! in Adorable Video: 'Daddy Skills', WATCH: Erin and Ben Napier Act and Sing! Erin Napier Shares the Details of Her Gorgeous 'Home Town' Fans Who Want to Move to Laurel Are 2023 Warner Bros. 21 Shows to Watch If You Like Yellowstone, 'WoF' Fans Say This Is the Biggest Choke on Show, St. Patricks Day Trivia Questions and Answers, Adam Sandler's Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet. "When I first saw the show, I absolutely loved it," Phillips told Realtor.com. Country Living editors select each product featured. This is something that we would like to offer. Anyone who watches Home Town on HGTV knows Ben Napier has a way with wood. 'Home Town': Erin and Ben Napier Reveal a Downside to Kitchen Islands Now the owners are reportedly being transferred back to Virginia for work, which means the . Climb the stairs to its second floor and you'll find two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bath (via Hooked on Houses). (portrait). HGTV: Weve heard that some Home Town fans have been inspired by how youve shared your health journey, and theyre now making similar changes in their own lives. The HGTV series, Home Town, starring husband and wife team Ben and Erin Napier, follows the pair as they rehab homes in their hometown of Laurel, Miss., in a formula that's similar to Chip and. Though Phillips has lived far away from The Magnolia kingdom for years, a bad typhoon in Indiana in 2019 inspired Phillips and her husband Jay Stein to set their sights on moving down South. In an upcoming episode of Home Town, which returns in early December, the Napiers will share even more of their historic home and how they restored it. House Democrats unhappy with White House handling of D.C.'s new criminal code; . 'Home Town'' s Ben Napier Calls Wife Erin His 'Ride or Die' as He Shows Off Their New Vintage Truck, Ben Napier Wishes Wife Erin Happy Birthday with Wedding Day Throwback Photo: 'My Favorite'. According to the network,Home Town Takeover set to premiere in 2021 is a "six-episode special-event series" that follows the pair and a "team of renovation pros as they take over and makeover an entire small town.". The November issue of Southern Living takes readers inside. Season six of Home Town is well underway with the reveal of four beautiful houses so far, but there's one reveal we're particularly excited to see Ben and Erin's New Country House!. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. A post shared by Erin Napier (@erinapier). I will say this, it helps keep me honest. For starters, he's taller than you might think. It's like a vacation for us.". Ready to head upstairs? Erin is a big fan of "Something's Gotta Give," and bought one to match the movie set (via Instagram). As a businesswoman and entrepreneur, Ms. Robinson started a company in California with five local stores and a popular website called 4moneyandmore.com. HGTV also rewarded the duo by giving them a spinoff series,Home Town Takeover. Like rappelling down a building! How Do Moonshiners Get Away with Their Operations? "I was in love immediately and that scared me to death," she tells Southern Living. (ok, handiest every different week.) Meet The Cast Of The Man Who Fell To Earth, Empire Season 1 Episode 8 Review: The Lyons Roar, What We Learned from the This is Us Season 4 Trailer. The Truth About Erin And Ben Napier From 'Home Town - NickiSwift.com Ben puts his clothes in a handmade armoire, a collab between Erin's dad and Ben Napier, made out of Erin's grandpa's barn door (via Hooked on Houses). I hate running and jogging, I hate treadmills or ellipticals, or anything else in a gym. After seeing all the carefully curated and impeccably designed pieces from Erin and Ben Napier it totally makes sense why there's such an interest. Don't get us started on the cast iron enamel sink. HGTV: We loved seeing you and Jason Pickens work together on [the HGTV digital series] Talkin Shop, and the bats you turned for the Baseball Bat Challenge. Actually, Ben is a master woodworker with a keen eye for furniture! from locals to these sweet new folks". Shameless Season 8 Official Trailer is Finally Here! A post shared by Ben Napier | Scotsman Co. (@scotsman.co). Tour Ben and Erin Napier's House - Home Town House Tour in Laurel Erin Napier/Instagram "I can never not live in that house.I love it forever," said Erin of the historic home that inspired her forthcoming children's book, The Lantern House. After seeing all the carefully curated and impeccably designed pieces from Erin and Ben Napier it totally makes sense why there's such an interest. Erin and Ben Napier of 'Home Town' Reveal the Best Upgrades for Small "While bullying can lead to mental health problems for any child, those who already have mental health difficulties are even more likely to be bullied and to experience its negative effects.". Don't miss HGTV in your favorite social media feeds. And he even has his own show, Ben's Workshop, which returns for a second season on December 26, which is all about DIY wood projects. For years, Erin suffered from a mysterious illness with weeklong episodes of terrible stomach pain and fever, rendering her unable to move without pain. Ms. Robinson is currently working on a number of web pages and reviews for a well-known company in Georgia covering television, movie, and product reviews. As for other HGTV shows, it depends. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. If I let it stretch out over a couple of days, it gets harder to get back on. Would you consider applying to be on an HGTV show? After all, the top HGTV shows all seem to have a similar comforting tone and most of the networks stars come across as wholesome. courtesy HGTV Ben and Erin Napier. Read the full story and see more of the Napiers' home in this month's issue of Southern Living and on southernliving.com. Little did Phillips know, however, how much work goes into shooting every scene for the episode, with multiple takes sometimes being required just to get a brief segment ready for the airwaves. Meet the cast and get all the details on HGTV's new Christmas movie, A Christmas Open House, featuring Home Town hosts Ben and Erin Napier. You will recognize them from the latest hit show on HGTV. 'Home Town' Star Ben Napier's Brothers: Meet Sam, Tom, Jesse The Incredible Comeback Of Laurel, Mississippi - Southern Living Erin and Ben Napier will be back for Home Town Season 5, which premieres on HGTV this Sunday, January 3, at 8 p.m. EST. Healthy moves arent a flash in the (cast-iron) pan for the bearded, 66 half of Home Towns husband-and-wife dream team in fact, Ben Napier started exercising about eight years ago. The 1960s-era home, a 2,160-square-foot cottage boasting three beds and two baths, was redone by Ben and Erin utilizing a $200,000 budget set by the owners. "Seriously, helen's 2 book shelves are bananas but I'm definitely not going to do anything about it," she confessed on The Gram. From the welcoming small-city environs to the plethora of vintage homes, Laurel is really an idyllic Southern burgh we so adore. Also, with our schedule, I sometimes forget to eat because I'm focused on finishing what ever I am doing so I can see Helen or feed her. The residence that we picked changed into such awful form, if all of us ought to repair it, it might be them and their team. Erin was seven months along and had managed to keep the pregnancy quiet (even while filming) until the pair were finally ready to tell the world. Here You will Find out Does Ben Napier really work on the houses? That young couple is Erin and Ben Napier and their show delivers a real small-town vibe every week. Well, the first popular one was actually called Home Improvement. "I've got my typewriter, record player, transistor radio and books," Ben says. As a result, it is known that the couple's Mississippi residence is a 1925 craftsman-style home that would have cost them a pretty penny. You just can;t help fall in love with these two. Youll get some serious holiday joy after watching Home Town host Ben Napier step up for his daughter, Helen. Erin says that they like to utilize as much of the homeowners own furnishings as possible. LAUREL, Miss. The house that we picked became in such horrific shape, if absolutely everyone may want to restore it, itd be them and their crew. Ben Napier In the blog post, Erin revealed that Ben's brother, Sam, is a math professor, a craft beer aficionado, and a talented cook who happens to enjoy a good debate. I never want to leave her side, which means taking care of my heart has to be a major priority.. While it is unclear how much cash the couple has spent on their cherished truck, there is no doubt that it would have been a sizable expense. Now, instead of just being the cutest couple on HGTV, theyre the cutest family on HGTV. The more rebellious factor goes home, Erin instructed the outlet. She captioned the photo "Real life: sinus infection, snacks, books, juice, books, design research, books.". Do you have any advice for others making similar changes? At first blush, it may seem like the recipe that makes up a successful HGTV show is very basic and easy to recreate. 10 Things You Didn't Know About Ben Napier - tvovermind.com anywhere has issues. Wait, Is 'Home Town' Star Ben Napier Actually a Carpenter? - Yahoo! It was scripted, had professional actors, and was meant to simply entertain viewing audiences and make them laugh. but if you havent already familiarized yourself with home city couple Ben and Erin Napier as they revitalize their small town of Laurel, Mississippi, youre seriously lacking out. guys with many variations bolstered each other, she wrote. Wait, Who Pays for the Furnishings on Home Town? They are parents to daughter Helen, and have been married for 12 years. According to the Jones County court records obtained by Heavy, Erin Napier, Ben Napier and Erin's . The Napier House - Laurel Mercantile Co. Its not a refined woodworking world. Read on to learn more out more about the adorable Mr. and Mrs. Napier. As it turns out, Erin and Ben didnt have a home renovation background. And, laugh we did! And, the rest, as they say, is history! I was terrified and 9.5 months pregnant.". The answer is that some they do and some they dont. Does Ben Napier really work on the houses? Those wandering through the Napiers' Instagram pages can nonetheless tour their 2-storied, 100-year-old home. Erin says that he was the BMOC that everybody seemed to know and so she wanted to be his friend, too. How Does The Property Brothers' Net Worth Compare To Other HGTV Stars? We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. After all, the Napiers allowed their home to be photographed, and to say that it looks gorgeous inside and out is an understatement. Ben Napier Erin Napier Healthy moves aren't a flash in the (cast-iron) pan for the bearded, 6'6" half of Home Town 's husband-and-wife dream team in fact, Ben Napier started exercising about eight years ago. Home Town's Erin Napier Blasts Fans After 'Cruel' Comments About HGTV Who Are Ben And Erin Napier? 15 Things You Never Knew About The What is Ben and Erin Napier's net worth? Salary of Home Town hosts "Everybody here knows us," says Ben. "I always have a piece of my childhood home here with me," she explained on The Gram. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The couple is extremely close to their families and often fans get to see Ben's brothers making a small cameo during the show. "We are doing a house for. He described the heartbreak of watching his father undergo emergency bypass surgery before his 60th birthday in 2014, and the fear that rippled through his extended clan as a result. Some fans, particularly Laurel residents, tell the HGTV stars how cool it looks to be on TV, but Ben and Erin say it's just a normal job. He has been involved in philanthropic work and often donates to charities and also encourages his followers to do so. Do Erin and Ben Napier go to church? The world of reality television can be quite a confusing one, but that doesn't keep fans from indulging in their favorite shows, no matter how unrealistic they can come across as. Erin says that in Home Town, the production team for the most part likes to utilize the pre-existing furniture that homeowners already have in their houses. HGTV'sHomeTownbegan in 2016, becoming an overnight success, and the couple is accomplished in other areas, too. "Our people were young and silly and adventurous, they shaped who we are and what we become, and their presence everywhere we turn makes home feel the way it should. She shared that Helen was a formula-fed baby, as well, and so far has none of the allergies or attachment issues that so many moms who cant breastfeed feel anxiety over. As a result, it is known that the couples Mississippi residence is a 1925 craftsman-style home that would have cost them a pretty penny. The show features a real-life married couple helping to create a number of perfect homes for some of the local residents. On "A Christmas Open House," the plot revolves around a single real estate agent in Atlanta named . HGTV's Ben & Erin Napier Sought Restraining Order: Court Docs - Heavy.com Ree Drummond Convinced Ben And Erin Napier To Star In Upcoming Christmas Movie, "Home Town" Season 6 Premiere Date Revealed, Exclusive: Ben And Erin Napier Unveil New Retail Store Dedicated To Fragrance, Erin and Ben Napier Share The Story Behind Their Dream Country Home, Ben and Erin Napier Explain Why They Love Old Houses So Much, Struggling Boutique Featured on Ben and Erin Napier's "Home Town Takeover" Sells Out in Less Than 24 Hours, Erin And Ben Napier Share Their Dream Home In The Mississippi Countryside. "Some people leave the place they are from and never go back, but I think . (Okay, only every other week.) I've lost 55 pounds since last year," he told CountryLiving.com this January. What happened to cowboy josh on pioneer woman? In that spirit, I thought I'd share a bit more about our lovely hosts, Erin & Ben Napierand their incredible 1925 Craftsman home, as well as some other homes we stopped into see while we were there. It starred funnyman, Tim Allen, and yes, it was what you might call fake and thats because it was a sitcom. Thanks to their busy schedule as TV stars and all of their side projects like launching a furniture collection, it seems clear that Erin and Ben Napier dont have that much free time. "Over the course of season 3, I dropped about 35 pounds, so [you] see it happening. Ben Napier - Age, Parents, Siblings Little did Phillips understand, however, how a whole lot of painting is going into shooting each scene for the episode, with more than one takes occasionally being required just to get a brief segment ready for the airwaves. The town of Laurel (population 18,338) itself is a starring character in "Home Town," and it's a huge part of what keeps the Napiers grounded. Apart from their television endeavors, the Napier's earn an income from their Laurel Mercantile shop, which sells home appliances and decors. .css-g0owdm{display:block;font-family:Memphis,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-g0owdm:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-g0owdm{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}Kelsea Ballerini Confirms Relationship With Chase, See Lainey Wilson's Stunning Billboard's Look, Carrie Underwood Shares Hilarious Fashion Fail, See Jamie Lee Curtis Jaw-Dropping SAG Awards Look. On top of that, the fact that the Napiers have become more of a presence on HGTV thanks to Home Towns spin-offs indicates that the duo must be cashing in. Talk about love at first sight! The series opens its sixth season Sunday, and finds the Napiers in the midst of several new projects on . I can't change the plan. She also says that he always has a Coke waiting for her. The wall space is taken up by something far more important. "It's a kind of 'welcome to the neighborhood!' If you let people know that you're on a diet, or that you're trying to be healthier, the usual response is "Good for you!" So, it makes sense that many viewers assume that Ben is the head carpenter on the two shows, but he's actually not! That butcher block countertop with built-in wine bottle storage that you're drooling over? He also spoke of how frightened his wife, Erin, had been at the time and how the birth of their daughter cast the previous family crisis in a new light. Because I felt it would be special and a lot of fun, and I was right about both of those," Phillips says of her experience. The solution . And that's not the only movie-inspired decor in the Napiers' house! Even with all of that in mind, many of the Napiers fans would be surprised to learn that according to Closer Weekly, the couple has a combined estimated net worth of $5 million. Kelsea Ballerini Confirms Relationship With Chase, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Kelsea Ballerini Confirms Relationship With Chase, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. See for yourself by tuning in to HGTV and following some of their amazing renos. HGTV: [Fixer Uppers] Chip Gaines made some headlines last year when he trained for and ran his first marathon in Texas to raise money for charity. "It's weird, but when I daydream about #home, I imagine cutting lemons at the sink," she once wrote. Ben and Erin's lives were forever changed when they shot the 2016 pilot for Home Town. The Truth About Ben And Erin Napier's Outrageous Net Worth - TheThings Erin shared that their dream is to raise Helen and Mae in the wide-open spaces of the country, the way she grew up. Just as she did with her first pregnancy, Erin was able to keep it a secretdespite working on two shows. 21 Shows to Watch If You Like Yellowstone, 'WoF' Fans Say This Is the Biggest Choke on Show, St. Patricks Day Trivia Questions and Answers, Adam Sandler's Wife Jackie Shuts Down Red Carpet. Erin and Ben Napier Make Fortune 's List of World's 50 Greatest Leaders The homeowners also get to keep those beautiful custom pieces that Ben builds for them.
James Spader House Greenwich Village, Why Are My Desert Rose Leaves Curling Up, Best Restaurants For Birthday Party, Ashland, Nh Obituaries, Articles D