Easiest event for you? I think the insight you're getting from building an instrument from scratch, when you've played instruments yourself, gives you a unique perspective on the work behind playing music. Third, it's quite difficult and rare to win scholarships at Science Olympiad. If you prefer physics events, you may consider the events Circuits Lab, Machines, Density Lab, and many more. The information below should not be interpreted as an extension of the rules. That was when everyone began to bond. Read on to learn what members do once they join the team. For example, if you are preparing for an event in which you are given a list of organisms you must be able to identify, make flashcards. Familiarize yourself with all the possible lab equipment and chemical compounds they may ask you to use during the competition. Even if your events dont directly relate to your career goals (I did not become a glaciologist), the practice you get at studying a subject at a high level will help you when you enroll in college and have more rigorous classes. Building events, on the other hand, are more hands-on and require participants to spend more time creating something than book studying. Some 65 percent of its students are enrolled in the program. Be smart about what you include; for single note sheets, dont waste space writing down facts youve already memorized; use it instead for diagrams, graphs, and other things that can be easily referred to. Press J to jump to the feed. "I signed up for Science Olympiad and I'm getting overwhelmed as it gets closer to competition day. Some of the events that require the most writing include Write It Do It and Experimental Design. For events that align closely to classes you may be taking, such as anatomy and physiology, reading the textbook would be a great place to start. A team is usually assembled in the fall and competitions are held in the spring. Meteorology. This crossword clue Science Olympiad event was discovered last seen in the December 4 2021 at the NewsDay Crossword. Jump to page: Youve all been part of at least one Nationals-winning team. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. MIT Science Olympiad What information will I use on the test? The sooner this happens (ideally before the awards ceremony), the better chance you have of it being resolved in your favor. The Inverse Young Innovators series has stories you wont get anywhere else about the STEM leaders of tomorrow who are making an impact today. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube. Check out our complete guide to competing in science fair. Some states have tworegional competitions, while others can have a dozen or more. Science Olympiad is a K-12 science, technology, engineering, and mathematics competition that elevates science education to the level of support and enthusiasm typically reserved for school sports. Almost every event requires some research, and the study events especially will give you great practice in researching scientific topics. SA: At this point, it's a positive feedback loop. Regardless of the premise, all events require extensive preparation beforehand. I wouldn't suggest going purely off of difficulty, but I can see why you'd want to avoid things like ornithology. Include things in your notes that you have trouble memorizing. Regardless of what type of event you are competing in, be absolutely certain that you have all the correct materials and in the quantity specified. How has the team changed Science Olympiad as a competition? On the other hand, many successful teams have been student-driven, with the teacher acting mainly as a figurehead who signs forms and takes care of logistics. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Science Olympiad offers all of this and more. There are many opportunities for awards at each competition level, and receiving an award further shows colleges that youre knowledgeable about science and can apply yourself in your extracurriculars. PR: Fermi Questions, which is an event where you approximate completely random things. 8/9/22 - Communique 1. . Are you interested in joining your schools Science Olympiad team or are already a member and want to learn how to become a better competitor? Colleges like to see applicants with extracurricular activities, and Science Olympiad can be a great one to include. Adjust your partnership relative to you and your partners strengths and weaknesses. Also, record any adjustments you make in a log so you can gauge what effect the adjustment had on your model. by andrewwski March 26th, 2009, 3:27 pm, Post If you like engineering and hands-on events, consider Wright Stuff, Mousetrap Vehicle, Helicopters, Ping-Pong Parachute, Electric Wright Stuff, Bio Process Lab, Storm the Castle, and many more. Unlike study events, where both people are answering questions, or a build event where both people are operating and tweaking one build structure, lab events have multiple things going on, often at the same time. There is more than just observation or measurement of a natural event. hbspt.cta.load(360031, '4efd5fbd-40d7-4b12-8674-6c4f312edd05', {}); Have any questions about this article or other topics? "That'll make it better for me to get a ribbon for my event.". Don't expect to build something wonderful if you haven't tried to build anything before. Of course, this is all pure opinion. What's the average size of a Sheepadoodle?In general, a sheepadoodle bred from a standard poodle will weigh 6585 pounds and stand 1827 inches tall. easiest science olympiad events - visionquestoptical.in Most events have twopeople working on them, although for some events you are allowed to have threemembers on the event. When you think Troy, you think Science Olympiad, says Patrick Rim, one of last years co-captains. Download it for free now: hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(360031, '688715d6-bf92-47d7-8526-4c53d1f5fe7d', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(360031, '03a85984-6dfd-4a19-93c8-5f46091f5e2b', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. I know I felt much more prepared than many of my peers when I first enrolled in college science classes because I had a lot of practice in studying, researching, and understanding complex scientific ideas. Also, dont worry if you dont get your top events right away. Science Olympiad - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration This is the highest level of competition. Division C has 23 different events that cover nearly every area of science, from earth science to cell biology to robotics and more. by GGuy5 March 26th, 2009, 2:35 pm, Post Award ceremonies are held at the end of the day on the last day of competition. The national organizations only requirement is that each team has a maximum of 15 competitors. This can be challenging to do if you are already trying to find time for other activities. 2009 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2010 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2011 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2013 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2014 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2015 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2016 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, 2017 Invitationals, Regionals, and States, Link to Forum From Previous Season: Boomilever B/C (2020), Digital Structures B/C [mini SO, Satellite SO], Link to Forum From Previous Season: Detector Building C (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Elastic Launched Glider B (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Gravity Vehicle C (2020), Helicopters B/C [Possible mini SO, Satellite SO Replacement], Link to Forum From Previous Season: Mission Possible B (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Mousetrap Vehicle B (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Ping Pong Parachute B/C (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Wright Stuff C (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Build Events (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Lab Events (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Study Events (2020), Link to Forum From Previous Season: Question Marathons (2020), Template: Visible, Topics Disabled, Replies Enabled, Increment Enabled, Template: Visible, Topics/Replies Enabled, Increment Enabled, Attachments, Template: Visible, Topics/Replies Enabled, Increment Disabled, Template: Visible, Topics Approval, Replies Disabled, Increment Disabled (Polls), Template: Visible, Posting Disabled (Locked). The platform is a secure website with role-based access control. An alternate will only officially compete if a team member drops out or cant make it to a specific competition. Can you do more for other competitions please? We keep two teams, an A team and a B team, and if you're on the varsity team and you don't perform at competition, then there's usually going to be someone behind you that's more than willing to take your spot. They host 450 tournaments every single year on various university campuses based on your region. In spite of its benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to Science Olympiad. Science Olympiad These events dont affect a teams final rank or score, but theygive alternates a chance to become familiar with competitions and see how they compare to alternates from different schools. Patrick Rim: I realized that it was really fun studying for these events. IDK what teams you're talking about but among decent teams there's usually a lot more than one or two people in engineering events. Now that you know the basics of Science Olympiad, why should you consider joining it? Between the two competitors for each lab event, decide who will be in charge of each task. Earth and Space Science. by Mr. Make sure you bring along all the recommended and required materials for each event (there is usually a list given out before competitions that lets you know what to bring for each event). Thinking about other science-related activities to participate in? All events will be written, reviewed, and run by Science Olympiad alumni currently at . 209 posts Page 20 of 21. She is active and healthy. JK: I think, ultimately, students are going to be held accountable at competition. This subreddit is for the discussion and sharing of Science Olympiad related things. We sit. If you and your team are Science Olympiad standouts, there is a chance for you to win (sometimes very large) college scholarships. My two partners and I did a practice experiment almost weekly, and after six years of this, I felt like I could design a scientific experiment in my sleep. When assembling a team, another important thing to keep in mind is that all events must be covered during all competitions, which requires taking potential scheduling conflicts into account. The best benefit for students is allowing them to really focus on a single topic, and I've seen a lot of kids end up changing their whole pathway. At the discretion of the event supervisor, participants may be required to place their cell phones in a designated location. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. That means that, even if you get first place in all your Regional events, you will not advance to State unless your team did well enough overall to advance. Your binder should include your notes, charts, and diagrams. Anatomy and Physiology. SL: My favorite is an unpopular one: Write It Do It. I personally believe that Experimental Design is one of the most usefulevents to do. Both categories can be interesting and teach you a lot. Try to get as much information as possible on a page by reducing the size of images. 2023 Division C Events | Science Olympiad Science Olympiad Events Division C Events 2023 Division C Events The 2023 Division C events are listed below. I'd suggest one of the Inquiry and Nature of science events as they are the more fun-focused events and are easy to get into to start. Its won 13 of the past 23 national tournaments in a season that extends from October to May. Develop the tech skills you need for work and life. If you do well, you may also get awards, which you can include on your applications. Practice with your teammates under timed conditions. Each event will have its own meeting time when you will work with your teammate(s) for that event as well as the event coach (usually a teacher but can also be a parent or other adult who knows the subject). If youre planning on being pre-med, maybe you want to do the Cell Biology and Anatomy & Physiology events. What makes the Troy Science Olympiad team such a national powerhouse? Easiest event for you? Opinions! :3 - Page 20 - Forums - Scioly.org By each of those metrics, I would stack rank these three Olympiads as follows: How hard it is to make it -- definitely, in the United States, it is much harder to make the IMO team just in terms of how many students know about it and compete. Cool March 26th, 2009, 3:16 pm, Post Prepare for study events by making a binder. The teachers involvement in the team can vary greatly; some teams rely heavily on the teacher to be a coach that does everything from determining the structure of the team to overseeing practices. Because it has the the most objective way to compare participants by their level. If you feel like something was scored incorrectly (and this does happen occasionally), tell your coach and have them talk to one of the supervisors immediately. PDF For Event Supervisors Only - Do Not Post DYNAMIC PLANET I think it was because I was the new guy, they were like, Here, you do this. We had virtually a week of preparation, and we came in fourth, which is pretty good seeing as we didn't really know what we were doing. by Liv March 26th, 2009, 2:29 pm, Post Approaches vary greatly from event to event, but they have one thing in common: a very detailed set of rules that must be strictly adhered to, both on the part of the competitors and the event supervisors. Science olympiad is about doing events you enjoy and learning more, not doing the least possible to get onto the states team. Remember that most, if not all, study events allow you to bring resources in the form of note sheets, binders, and field guides. Team members often use college-level textbooks and other learning materials in order to become experts on the subjects their events cover. Your team will be assigned a homeroom, and when youre not competing, you can prepare for your other events, relax, or meet people from other schools. Regional competitions are organized by state. Easiest event for you? Opinions! :3 - Page 22 - Forums - Scioly.org Another option is taking an event that you already took a class for, e.g., Chem Lab after AP Chem. Many students are alternates for a year before they join the team, and that year of preparation can help them gain a lot of knowledge onScience Olympiad and specific events. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Look for written-test events like them that don't need a big guidebook but that you are still interested in. The National Science Bowl is one of the oldest and best-known science competitions, having been around since 1991. Reminder: teams advance to different competition levels together. Each competition will have every event. For binders, organization is key; this is another reason why assembling it as you study is helpful, because youll naturally learn the layout of the binder and will not waste precious time flipping through it excessively during competition. Unlike other competition levels, a school can compete in multiple Invitationals during the year. You can find free online copies of the current rules for download on the 2023 Rules page of the Science Olympiad website. Science Olympiad is a STEM competition in which teams of 15 students compete in 23 events from various scientific fields, such as Anatomy and Physiology, Tower Building, Rocks and Minerals, Forensics, and more. Whether youre a seasoned competitor looking for some extra tips or youre totally new to Science Olympiad, below youll find a guide to the basics of competition and how to succeed as a Science Olympian. The purpose of an Invitational competition is to help teams get more preparation; the results dont affect future competitions or how far your team will advance. Time yourself. The number of teams that advance from regionals to states is proportional to the total number of teams in the region; more competitive regions tend to have more teams, which means more will advance to the state competition. Troy Tech, as the school is sometimes known, claims a magnet program that draws in qualified students from all over the Southern California district that focuses on science and technology. I mostly did study events, but when I took on a fourth event I chose a building event, and I really enjoyed the change of pace. References. 2009 events: Fossils: 1st @ reg. Science Olympiad - Wikipedia . Ask below and we'll reply! Although most students who do Science Olympiad tend to go into a STEM field once they enter college, Science Olympiad alumni have also gone on to study economics, political science, literature, and more. This can help you win awards at competitions and motivate your teammates to give their best effort as well. by gneissisnice March 26th, 2009, 3:12 pm, Post SL: I think it's good training. When we come off of a hot year where we win Nationals, the pressure is immense to the next generation of students to uphold that legacy. To start, youll need a teacher to sponsor you and/or to serve as a coach. With all that in mind, how do you select the competing 15? This subreddit is for the discussion and sharing of Science Olympiad related things. Secondly, I get different readings after leaving my detector alone for some time and checking. I met all these amazing, smart teammates, and that's definitely the most tight-knit group of friends that I've ever been around. The only way to make placing easy is to want to win more than anything else and spend your time dedicated to science Olympiad and your studying. While we're waiting for the rules and other information to be published by National Science Olympiad in September, you can find the list of 2023 events here. For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition. Physical Science & Chemistry. If your school does not have a team, consider starting one! But Covid and whatnot so I would say Detector Building is pretty easy to get started. For International Science Olympiads, which is more prestigious - Quora Although Science Olympiad is largely centered on science, it is also a unique bonding experience in which you learn about the importance of teamwork, the creativity of your peers (and yourself), and the value of hard work. Rocks and Minerals. Events such as ornithology uses one, but events such as anatomy & physiology has requirements for it. For anything Science Olympiad-related that might not fall under a specific event or competition. SA: It's a running joke that they have snacks [at practice] because that's the only way to get us there. Sign up for your CollegeVine account today to get a boost on your college journey. Science Olympiad team members often meet throughout the entire academic year. In this event, students will use process skills to complete tasks related to Earth's fresh waters. For instance, 1 student can measure powders or solutions and perform the chemical reactions, while another student can focus on answering the corresponding questions or doing the lab write-up. Add a Comment. 211 posts Page 22 of 22. For example, if you are in Division C and will be participating in a physical life sciences event, buy the Division C test packet for the life sciences. This was a huge advantage when I started college and took scientific lab classes. The Troy Science Olympiad team has won 13 national championships, and they're not stopping anytime soon. Events such as Write It Do It/ Write It Cad are not as labor intensive. There's no such thing as an easy event. Study events are straightforward: you take a written exam on a specific subject matter. [wiki]User:Mr. cool[/wiki]. The College Entrance Examination BoardTM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this site. Science Olympiad operates at a regional, state, and national level. Nationals can be a lot of fun because you get to explore a college campus, meet people from all over the country, and there is no pressure like there is at State to advance to the next round. Coaching from Kurt Wahl who co-founded the team in the 80s and Troy alumnus Justin Kim provides a foundation that attracts would-be competitors to the magnet school. A Complete Guide to Winning, Get Free Guides to Boost Your SAT/ACT Score. Easiest and Less Popular Events : scioly - reddit Do I have to be a prospective STEM major to participate? 4 Ways to Prepare for a Science Olympiad Competition - wikiHow The creation can be a glider, protein model, or something else. She has taught English and biology in several countries. Troy Science Olympiad has come a long way. I think we have the kind of students that are voluntarily going to practice to get better and to learn, and that's what kind of sets our team apart. NC Science Olympiad Know exactly where and when each of your event competitions are. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. In order to select the competing 15, there are often tryouts held a few months before the first official competition of the year to determine who will be on the team. Solar System. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ad\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ad\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/45\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/45\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/35\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/35\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f3\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4c\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-12-Version-2.jpg\/aid3923384-v4-728px-Prepare-for-a-Science-Olympiad-Competition-Step-12-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"