Thanks so much for this review! If you have questions, be sure to drop them in the comments! I bought a bunch of plants when they came to Florida. The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products. Ecuagenera covers this. They both will bring orders into the states for you to pick up from a show while they are here or they will ship them to you Andrea and Juan Carlos from Orquivalle are both super super nice people. 6.2If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. ordering through ecuagenera! : orchids ECUAGENERA USA is a family company specialized in the conservation and culture of #orchids, #aroids and other tropical. Make sure you give them high humidity ( like a bin or greenhouse ) rehabbing these guys outside even with humidifier is a no go. Thesevary widely but can be easily researched via their customs website. That's the way I usually order from them and it works out real great. I've sent them a copy of the payment, the date I sent it, etc. (3)A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. This Anthurium has sumptuously velvet leaves. Ecuagenera has an extensive dispute resolution process that must be exhausted before any refunds are issued. Like with any plant buying, I would say beware of buying during the colder month as acclimatising can be a lot harder as the plants go through more of a temperature shock. The roots were wrapped in sphagnum moss with a little bag tied over them to help with moisture loss and keep everything in place. All of the plants except for two arrived in great condition considering they were in shipping for a month 2 weeks or so. -1 Philodendron Plowmanni Citrus -1 Rubrijuvenile -1 Philodendron Verrucosum Amazon Sunset. The second time I went and cut the chunk straight away. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days. I visit their greenhouse in apopka and like them a lot. I also cut off any dying or dead roots on all the plants. So be prepared to house them, I was not expecting them to be that big and tall. Ecuagenera only imports once a month. That one is now thriving and threw out two leaves since it came in November. d) Your personal information (delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, and special delivery instructions) help us to deliver your order on time and to the correct location. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days. 593-7-2310472, Province of Pinchincha I'm glad you've had good luck with your first order. Since I started buying from Ecuagenera they also have launched a website that has European stock (based in Germany) but I have not used that one yet. Ordered from then a few times recently with their newest method (it's changed over the years) but this is the most recent one. the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Ecuagenera; and. I opted for express shipping because I knew ecuagenera doesn't pack their boxes super well. My favorite cattleya is blooming and it has FOUR different buds! The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Ecuagenera USA Corp.) via the www.ecuageneraus.com website. Ecuagenera is a well-known, family-owned company based in Ecuador. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract. For me this was only possible to grow in such a vast way by looking at alternative places apart from the UK market. How did I do ? It will definitely add a gorgeous pop of color to any plant collection, so dont hesitate to get one for yourself! Many of his plants are still wrapped in the Ecuagenera wrapping. I ordered the beginning of March and a few days later received an email with the total price including shipping to US and shipping to me. You need to be familiar with the prohibited items list of any country you ship to. - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Payment in advance, PayPal . However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves. Anthurium pedatum over months this deteriorated but I learned a lot. (3)If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply: a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. All Departments. And let me just say, the plants arrived PERFECTLY. Just my opinion, but I love their selection and the prices are very reasonable. Register an account with us and get your own US address instantly. Sat 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Germany 7,90 - free shipping from 100,00; shipping EU 18,90/20kg. By using ecuagenera, farmers Provide the origin, destination, and weight of your shipment to compare service details then sort your results by time or cost to find the most cost-effective shipping service. This is how the shipping is calculated: The export and import costs from Ecuador to UK is 35% of the price shown on our website and plus $13 shipping to your home address, this is automatically calculated. We have oak floors that were stained "black cherry" by the previous owners. View full details Original price $50.00 - Original price $50.00 Original price. Ecuagenera Europe GmbH Flweg 11 33758 Schlo Holte - Stukenbrock Wegbeschreibung. The plants! And good luck with your new order, I hope they thrive! Admittedly, I don't know what if anything has changed due to the pandemic and all the related logistics issues. If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply: Ecuagenera reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors. As of me writing this now, the leaves on the Luxurians are wilted and will surely die, I will most likely cut those off soon so the plant can work more on roots. Germany 5,90 - free shipping from 100,00European Union 15,00 / 20kg, Ecuagenera Europe GmbH Flweg 11 33758 Schlo Holte - Stukenbrock Wegbeschreibung. You might be pleasantly surprised at the size of the plant you get and it is kinda fun knowing others also got some plants at the same time as you and you can share these online. These plants are truly stunning, and they are very sturdy to boot. In terms of price, they are pretty cheap but on the other hand, I would recommend that you should not expect the size will be pretty big, but they are just somewhat reasonable. I am holding out hope that the node will survive. This plant seems to ship quite well and did not drop a single leaf during the acclimation process. They specialize in in the conservation and propagation of orchids, but have also developed a pretty huge selection of exotic tropical plants and aroids. Each time I had the option to send the plant back at my own cost to Germany (their European headquarters, keep it at a discount price and have a new one sent, or send it back and have a refund). Below is a link to their show schedule for 2014. Pick the plants up at a show if possible as mentioned before. Ecuagenera will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Ecuagenera aims at including up-to-date pictures of all of the goods on this web site. A customs form consists of all the relevantinformation about your package. The verrus are super fussy and hate being shipped haha. They will require potting and a little TLC but most of my purchases have bloomed with a year of buying. For what it's worth, I may be (I am) posting this a little early; I know these plants may decline over the next few weeks. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I had planned on purchasing before one of your shows here in the US, but am assuming that they are no longer taking place. Our experienced staff can tailor fit the perfect shipping strategy to fit your needs.It doesn't matter if you are shipping freight or simply a car toEcuador, we have the best strategy for you and your company. Does anyone have any experience with Knoa's vinyl plank flooring? Expect the plants to be divisions of mature plants for the most part. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. Once the import process is completed, your package will be shipped to the address you have indicated in your order. - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. So you said the plants spent about a month in shipping? Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption protocol, which is the recognized industry standard worldwide for such sensitive transactions, making it safe for you to shop with a credit card on the Internet. The have lots of other shows in the cities around the U.S. this year, too. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop. Anyone have experience with Ecuagenera? - Houzz Information regarding the conclusion of the contract. I've been eying the Ecuagenera site for a while but haven't had a chance to order anything yet. This Philodendron pastazanum is in its juvenile form, so it doesnt look like what you would normally see on social media or Instagram photos. Shop from thousands of U.S. stores and have all of your purchases delivered to your U.S. shipping address. 4-2738073 But you have to send them images and contact them as soon as your order arrives. Christensonella nardoides isa small sized, hot to warm growing, clump forming, ascending epiphyte. They were in Homestead, FL in mid-May and will be in Miami in October. 2 va Gualaceo Cuenca. The statutory warranty rights are applicable. The plants tend to arrive in a cardboard box that often to me is like a Mary poppins bag. Any liability of Ecuagenera in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law. c) The information provided to us by our customers is not sold, rented or loaned to any third party. Unless someone bids like crazy, you can get Ecuagenera plants that way at either the list price or just a little more. From October 2-5, they will be at the 2014 South Florida Orchid Society Orchid Show located at the BankUnited Center at the University of Miami, 1245 Dauer Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146. Tel. These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop. 4 2837535, Province of Zamora Chinchipe As for many 2020 and 2021 saw our plant collection growing. Transaction fee 4% - $5.49 (I use PayPal) So far plants costing $92 you end up paying $142.69. I am always on the lookout for reputable vendors to purchase plants from, especially plants that are rare or unusual. I took a gamble since they were so cheap during the sale. We appreciate your patience as we work on this section. I preordered and picked up 5 plants (4 orchids and 1 bromeliad) at Longwood Gardens in March, 2009. Alot of the people local to me has the same experience and these are from people whove grown aroids for years, so they know what theyre doing. ecuagenera shipping Archives - Today Time First Time Ordering Rare Plants From Overseas, Plant Haul: Black Jungle Terrarium Supply, Plant Hauls & Review: Plant Shopping on Amazon.com. So sometimes if you order after that months cut off date you are waiting quite a long time for your order. I chose for the fast shipping option what may have helped preserve the plants. Payment in advance, PayPal. She still seems okay today and the others too, but I know that could be a whole different story 2 weeks from now. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Philodendron subhastatum doesnt look particularly unique when its viewed from above. Ecuagenera USA Corp. Plants of the World Skip to content Orders are processed within 48 business hours. It was almost as good as pre-ordering :>), ".because I didn't unpack them right away. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. This website uses cookies, which are necessary for the technical operation of the website and are always set. I quite like this way of packing as any extra moisture does tend to escape in the paper bag and doesnt cause fungus on the leaves. Ecuagenera USA Corp. is a family company specializing in the production and conservation of orchid species, tropical plants and hybrids, artificially propagated. This will include what you are shipping, where youare shipping to, and why you are shipping your package in the first place. Id tbh just cut all of the roots. We make shipping internationally much easier, handling everything for you, from customs form to packaging your shipment for worldwide shipping to Ecuador. And great deals will be available at our Open House, March 22nd - 26th.3600 Plymouth Sorrento Rd, Apopka, FL 32712Don't miss out! Waiting on my first import from them so we'll see how it goes! BlackThumbPlantMom 2 yr. ago. Bulbophyllum lobbii is aunifoliate, small to medium sized, hot to warm growing epiphytic species. I have received them in good shape. Some of moss was still a bit moist and some was practically bone dry. ordering from Ecuagenera - Houzz ecuagenera shipping time Today they seem fine minus the two mentioned above. Other cookies, which increase the usability of this website, serve for direct advertising or simplify interaction with other websites and social networks, will only be used with your consent. I recommend direct purchase. Ecuagenera USA Corp. Plants of the World Ecuagenera will comply with Ecuagenera's Privacy Statement. If Ecuagenera requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Ecuagenera, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. They acclimate extremely well and produce some of the most robust root systems of all my imported plants in a very short time. These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor. I ordered by mail once and received smaller plants some of which did not make it. Also, if you are shipping luxuryitems, you could receive additional taxes. They look gorgeous when clean and polishedfor about three days. All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival. Reviews Ecuagenera: How to Create Perfect crops with the help of artificial intelligence. If you send somethingthat is on the prohibited list, your package will be confiscated, and in some cases, youmay be prosecuted. For cross-border delivery,the rate of the respective EU country is applied. Despite that, it shipped extremely well and took no time at all to adapt to my home. Mo. The easiest way to pay for your order is through PayPal. Which can still be a really good deal. Most have bloomed. Looking at some orders from the beginning of the year this broke down as follows for me. Mo. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browsers back function) or cancel the purchase transaction. All export and import formalities will be carried out by Ecuagenera (Cites, Phyto and other requirements). People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and they'll be displayed as long as . Our main objective is to provide an affordable and fast alternative to transport your shipments anywhere in the world. There were a few reasons for that. Everything is well-packed and there is no room for any shifting or tumbling in transit. Without a very high humidity environment, most will decline. All Rights reserved. Once you confirm your order, you will need to be patient for about 2-3 weeks while your plants are being processed and shipped to the U.S. (or whatever country you live in). I took another one instead. I would recommend them especially if you're looking for unusual items. (5) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. Especially some of the more fragile plants that dont travel well. 228 were here. On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description. (1)The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products. All a kitchen has to have for a CO is a working sink and range. The leaves are THICK and leather-like, but with a gleaming, velvety sheen. A vast majority ofsome countries list consist of mostly politically banned items. Catalog Ecuagenera USA Corp Some plants just don't like being shipped and Ecuagenera does the very best. Oh no, poor El Choco. 3600 Plymouth Sorrento Rd, Apopka, FL 32712. They often give you the option of sending another free of charge. I overheard some professional growers laughing at Ecuagenera's unorthodox method of shipping orchids. You'll pay CITES, Phyto and shipping expenses. Sat 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. I used to order them for pick up at the Long Island Orchid Festival almost every year. Purchasing and shipping during COVID-19 - Forum - Ecuagenera The term businessman refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity. But I think they can ship when they tour US and get reasonable freight. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They are having one near me soon and was curious to know if you preorder them to pick up at the pop up if they are bare root or potted up? QUITO Vizcaya E1392 y Lugo, La Floresta. The other thing to watch out for is that they will take plants to one show and without re-wrapping them bring the left overs to the next show 1 week later (so I'm told, I have no proof). All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival. obsidian vs joplin vs notion ecuagenera shipping timestabbing in crayfordstabbing in crayford Shipping Only Give Us A Call +1 (941) 960 6950 Locations Our nursery in Florida Every leaf on the Amazon Sunset was dead or dying and the roots were just yucky. But flip a leaf over andWOWWEE!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mo. Most plants will have a handy label with them, which trust me, you should keep and use, especially if you bought Anthurium seedlings as these can look very similar. In general I have found that even if the roots arent great on your plant, you often have enough of a chonk to make some extra babies. While this may help to preserve humidity during the shipment, it also promotes growth of fungus and/or bacteria. BRANCH OFFICE Cuenca, Francisco de Quevedo LA-1 y Fray Luis de Leon (Parque Iberia) (1)The statutory warranty rights are applicable. The flowers of many species are variable in color, size, and shape, however we try to represent the flower color as accurately as possible, but the representation can vary due to flash, natural light, sun, shade, and artificial light, thus the colors represented on our website are not always exact. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. I hope this Ecuagenera review and plant haul was helpful for prospective rare plant parents! I'm waiting to hear back from them, as you can imagine I'm very upset at this point.Oh, and when they asked for the second $200 they said I would receive my plants in JULY when they go to Santa Barbara.I think I should just ask for my money back, what do you think? Unfortunately, while this Anthurium was received in good condition, all the leaves of my plant died back to a stump. Ecuagenera Europe GmbH Flweg 11 33758 Schlo Holte - Stukenbrock Wegbeschreibung. Theyd rot/ die after couple of weeks and this is common with import plants. (1)You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship. Every so often (maybe once every couple of weeks), they will list a whole bunch of plants that are finally back in stock, and some of the most coveted plants will be there among them. Two of the leaves on the Lynamii are bigger than my head, they are giant! I sent an email with pictures to Ecuagenera about those two plants and they responded the next day letting me know that they will replace the Amazon Sunset. Two bags of this product can be shipped at the same time to save some shipping ex. Furthermore, you are authorized to collect the claim in question. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation. Florencia.- La Primavera, # 1 Tel. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed. Please read our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. I payed for overnight shipping once the plants got to their Florida nursery on the recommendation of some other redditors. Pingback: How To Buy Rare Plants For Cheap Or For Free - Botanical Chick, Pingback: The Easiest Anthuriums For Beginners To Grow - Botanical Chick, Pingback: Upscale Plant Gifts For Plant Lovers - Botanical Chick. The two plants that did not fair so well were the Amazon Sunset and the Luxurians. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Ecuagenera to be authorized to receive the goods. Consolidate your packages and forward your shipment to your address in Ecuador. Payment. Although, from their availability sheet they sent me, they don't have some orchids that I would like to purchase. ecuagenera shipping time - emch-angus.ch The plants itself have their roots wrapped in moss covered in cling film and then are in a paper bag. The parcel will be sent via DPD and you will see a company called Spicesotic mentioned in the notifications. When you need to forward a package to Ecuador,nobody can provide you with the level of quality and experience we own. I also added a heat pack. The plants are then wrapped in kraft paper bags and packed flat into the box. This will be used to determine your taxes as well as if you are shipping anythingthat is prohibited. Tel. UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail may take longer than expected. Sorry if this has been covered but the search feature of this site isn't working right. We are looking at lvp and found a color that we like from Knoa's flooring. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Importing plants from the USA via Exotica Exportare. Mo. The plants are healthy. I was first time importer from Ecuagenera. I didn't really find anything except on the Amazon Sunset, some spots on the dying leaves looked a bit questionable. I've ordered from them many times and your review is spot on typical. Ecuagenera is a really good source for so many different species as well as hybrids across the board You should really check out Orquivalle.com I have been purchaseing from both of them for about 10 years now. I agree about repainting (oh, it will be "fun" to paint over red, even with the new types of paint that "make it easier") and suggest that you live with the floor a bit longer to get used to it. I always buy from them at shows, always make a point to check their stuff at the earliest possible time such as the evening before the show opens. The best way to get your order is to pick it up at a show. That way you can refuse any that are not in good condition. I payed for overnight shipping once the plants got to their Florida nursery on the recommendation of some other redditors. However you have to remember that shipping and more importantly taxes will get added as you check out. You will inevitably get some leaf drop when you purchase a plant from a different part of the world, so theres no need to be alarmed. I had a forgetti that was ironically forgotten but later got one thanks to their awesome customer support.
How To Get A Refund From Direct Ferries, Michelle Gass Husband, Sport Bikini Top With Padding, Articles E