and start receiving property alerts. A 250 sqm villa house with a g+1 service and a beautiful garden fence. Thanks! The 360,000 sqm masterplan provides a unique lifestyle, hospitality, retail, commercial and leisure offering within a single integrated community in the centre of Addis Ababa. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Browse from hundreds of houses for sale from across Ethiopia. I am Real estate sales Agent at ayat real estate pleas fill free to contact me any time you want Deputy CEO Forward . Only 5,500,000 ETB SOLD Ayat Villa Ayat Area No. 7 Ayat Real Estate's innovatively designed 16 floor building with 61 residential apartments in a quiet yet central part of Addis Ababa. Due to the ever-growing demand for homes from both the local population and Ethiopian diasporas, these reforms have reignited the real estate market in Ethiopia. - Houses in Ayat, Addis Ababa | 28 Listings | Ethiopia Property Centre g+4 Properties Africa AvenueAddis Ababa, EthiopiaP.O.Box 107, sunshineinvestmentgroup.netPhone no. parking bay Its goal is to offer one stop real estate solutions through a single service center. $2,650 /month - Apartment for rent. Ayat, G+2 Six Bedrooms House for Rent, Addis Ababa. 15% (1,700,000) The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. A History of Excellence Building has 20 rooms with full bathrooms. The Ayat Apartments are located in the suburbs of Addis Ababa, with 51 apartment buildings each consisting of 4 floors. . Metropolitan Real Estate is bringing world-class luxury high-end apartments to Addis Ababas most important neighborhoods. 1 Property Portal in Ethiopia since 2008, Corporate Office for Lease in Addis Ababa, Fabulous 4 bedroom House for Rent in Addis Ababa, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments for Sale in Gergi, Mebrat Hail, Newly Finished Top Class Apartment in Bole, 700 Sq M Penthouse for Rent in Addis Ababa, Apartments in a Diplomatic Housing Complex, 1st Class Apartments for Sale at Bole Friendship, Addis Ababa, How to find an apartment for rent in Addis Ababa easily, How to Find House for Rent in Addis Ababa Easily, Mayor of Addis Ababa bans residential home rental hikes, The Challenges in Expat Housing In the Ethiopian capital, Seven Tips That Will Help You To Secure The Best Warehouses For Lease Anywhere In Ethiopia. Updated daily you're guaranteed of finding your ideal home of the right size and budget. Ayat Area Noah Adey Abeba is located in Ayat around zone 2 and zone 3 the apartment has a total of 14 blocks with 7 stories high and each unit is a three-bedroom type with 139 and 151sqm space. Hurry and order your Ayat home before they are all sold out. Mon Fri 08:30 EAT 17:30 EATSAT: 08:30 12:30 EAT, Bole, Next to Ukrainian Embassy,Around Friendship Hotel,Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. If you plan to take a local minibus instead of private vehicle or private taxi, then you will have a hard time. generator 11,900,000 ETB >> 913953461 +251 911 619492 5000 Given the risks taken during the pioneering years, in a practically unknown real estate market, and the bumpy ride that followed over the next two decades, its no surprise that Ayat is proud not just of being the real estate industrys standard-bearer, but also of the strong experience it has in its bag. Gift Trading, Gift Construction, GNM Industries, Gift Building Materials, Gift Nails Manufacturing Plc., Gift Property Management Plc., and, of course, Gift Real Estate Plc. We do our utmost to help you get your dream Ayat home. Houses for Sale in Ayat, Addis Ababa - Ethiopia Property Centre These are the questions I can help you answer. Low Price Ayat is known for being a groundbreaker in the real estate industry, especially in the construction of residential homes. g+4 meter Land for sale at Meri,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia, luxury G+1 house for sale on 1000 Sq. 15% You need to log in to use member only features. 100 (green area) We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week! Ayat's representatives displayed the utmost professionalism and courtesy throughout all our negotiations. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency. I love my country and once I show you around, I'm sure you will love it too and would want to own real estate here. - -- 117 - The average cost of living in Ethiopia differs based on where do you live and how much you are able to afford. Real Estates in Addis Ababa Menetsir | Ayat, Land or building for Sale, Addis Ababa. As a foreigner, to become an investor you need to deposit an amount of $100,000 in a bank, and partner with an Ethiopian investor. [email protected] 25% within 12 months (on finalizing of 14th-floor slab work) Ayat, Five Bedrooms G+2 House for Rent, Addis Ababa. Rent in Ethiopia is a tricky business. #realestateaddisababa #apartment #ethiopia #addisab 40/60 49 Building has 20 rooms with full bathrooms. +251 11 8593410 Ayat Real Estate's innovatively designed 16 floor building with 61 residential apartments in a quiet yet central part of Addis Ababa. The fact that Real Estate in Ethiopia and developers have a poor reputation for not delivering on time and for cost manipulation is not a new thing. Register now; Share Form; Home; Who We Are; About Ayat Real Estate; Portfolio; Construction Updates; Ayat Hill Bottom . I would not hesitate to contact them anytime I require their services." ! G+4 Building with 225 square meters on each floor - 350 etb per square meter. 117 "The Ayat Real Estate Company has become, in my opinion, the dominant real estate company in Ethiopia. Do not miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime. Definetly the best in Ethiopia 2 3 144 -- 147 3 Sunshine Investment Group has constructed over 5,000 residential and commercial properties in Ethiopia since its founding in 1983. Although some factors were beyond the developers control, some unscrupulous individuals seeking to benefit themselves at the expense of unsuspecting home buyersroam free in the industry. Ethiobetoch.com - Buy, Sale or Rent house online in Ethiopia 22 Mazoria, Baro Building in front of Meklit Building, 6th Floor,Office #4, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Villa has kitchen, restroom, and lobby. Gift Real Estate has been constructing houses in Ethiopia for a little less than a decade and has gained a reputation as one of the best. +251 11 6590163 The price is negotiable, The house is located in a safe residential area More Details, The house is located in a safe residential compound More Details, Ground plus two beautiful design, The house is located More Details, The house is located in a very Read More, Apartment for rent, wollo sefer area, Addis Read More, Furnished Apartment for rent at bole area, Read More, Apartment for rent, Bisrate gebriel old airport, Read More, The house is located in a residential Read More, house for rent, old airport area, Addis Read More, Nearby:- UNDP, WFP, shopping malls, 4 km Read More, RealAddis Property Management and Real Estate Agents - Address: Bole, Cameroon Street, New Bright Tower, 4th Floor, Office 403, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - E-mail: [email protected] - Phone: +251911216927 - Our Location On Map - RealAddis.com All Rights Reserved. 2 3 Located in prime real estate areaBole Road, between DH Geda Tower and Bole Mini (behind), 50 meters away from main Bole Road in front of Snap Plaza. This Apartment +2 Only foreigners own land in Ethiopia in freehold., only Ethiopian Citizens own land in freehold. Ayat Adebabeya They go above and beyond the norm when it comes to real estate sales. Yemishet bet berkash aderasha Gelan ketema. Great Customer Service 2 Abebe Seyoum Ayat - The 1st real estate company in Ethiopia - A name you can trust. AYAT REAL ESTATE. Hurry and order your Ayat home before they are all sold out. Property Management Back Submit. remember:- 350 ETB per Sq.m (play ground) 2 {price, location, payment options, bank credit offers all are available.} I would not hesitate to contact them anytime I require their services. 2 They finished the project in a year, making it the first time an Ethiopian real estate company completed a large project on time. 4 How would you like to avoid the common pitfalls when trying to find a house for rent in Addis Ababa or lease a commercial space in the African capital or anywhere in Ethiopia? First, rent in places away from the center of the city is less expensive. Apartment. Noah has built and is currently building 21 projects totaling 720,000 square meters of a concrete slab in its 7 years of experience. The 360,000 sqm masterplan provides a unique lifestyle, hospitality, retail, commercial and leisure offering within a single integrated community in the centre of Addis Ababa. Where to buy? - 6 Buildings with 12 & 19 floors of apartments and business complexes. Ethiopian Properties - Real Estate for Rent & Sale In Addis Ababa Ethiopia Few Available ! Receive email for only newly added properties that meet the search you did to find this property. Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, House For Rent Bisrate Gebriel (Old Airport) Area, Apartment For Rent Bisrate Gebriel (Old Airport) Area. 3 2 balcony The company was renamed Flintstone Engineering a year later, after the flintstones that early men used to light fires to symbolize humanitys development through invention and technology. Addis Ababa University. Link up with trusted sellers from your area of interest and get your property today. I'd like to earn your business, so call me today and I'll work extra hard to make sure your Ayat real estate deal brings you the dream home you always wanted!" For Rent. No. Video Gallery Apartment for rent, wollo sefer area, Addis Ababa,Ethiopia, Nearby:- banks, restaurants, bakery, and The apartment building is located in a residential area and it has. 200 sqm Good Deal Ayat - The 1st real estate company in Ethiopia - A name you can trust. ETB 29,000,000 Property size: 175 m 7 months ago Compare Details Our Real Estate Agents List of Real Estate Agents working with us Amanuel Alebachew [email protected] +251-901-941463 / +251-944-705902 Full Profile Daniel Woldehanna [email protected] +251 912 61 9543 or 571-238-6347 via Viber/Telegram Full Profile Kiros Asmamaw 5 -- 7 % A complex with 51 luxury apartment buildings consisting of 4 floors each. to construct the complex, which began in 2013. just insert your email in the popup form The building is delivered after all of the details have been completed. 5% on issuing title d Get-as real estate - You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Simex Real Estate, a sister company of Intercontinental Addis Hotel and J.H. Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported. We are not responsible for work done through other websites or through other agents. (play ground) 41,800 Villa house for sale Around German Square, Addis Ababa , Ethiopia, 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Addis Ababa, G+2 house for sale Bole Michael,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia, 935 sq. 60% 40% Enyi Real Estate was established in 2005 and has been involved in the construction and distribution of luxury homes and apartments since then. | Designed by ethioSEO. Apartments, Villa, Town house, G+, Condominium, Real estate companies and brokers. +251 977 60 60 60 +251 976 60 60 60 +251 972 60 60 60. mobile; mail; cloud-download; For Sale. As part of its founding mission, it has been constructing architecturally beautiful multi-story buildings, villas, townhouses, and apartments that can accommodate todays changing lifestyles, the alarmingly rising human living impression, the highest quality of life, and the most luxurious living experience possible in this exciting world. Ayat Apartments - Marefya Gojoye - Ayat Real Estate I was thrilled at how fast they worked for me. CCE-CMC Area 117 There are 11 listings and 7 available houses for sale in Ayat, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. ! The area is 400 square meters and the built up is on 300 meter square. 34 Properties Sort by: Default Order Featured For Sale Ayat, Land or building for Sale, Addis Ababa. Noah Real Estate is a prestigious firm with a solid financial base, cutting-edge design creativity, high quality, and on-time delivery. remember:- (green area) Ayat Villa +4 23,000 Please enter your username or email address. Image Gallery 650 Sq.m The basement and ground floor structure are done, and the foundation is made for G+3 building. (play ground) 15% 23,000 Every day we have new property listings uploaded from all over the country to help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Available for rentperfect for furnished apartment, office, hotel, etc. I also have specialized skills in the Ethiopian Ayat real estate business, so having me on your side means you're working with a real professional. Updated daily you're guaranteed of finding your ideal home of the right size and budget. Residential & Commercial properties for rent & sale in Ayat area in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia , our dedicate agents waiting to assist you. "Hi. However, you need to find a place based on your budget. 10 Quality Ayat Homes Available Now kitchen - (green area) 23,000 Ayat Beshale, G+2 Furnished House for Rent, Addis Ababa. Beautiful and modern villa house located around the residential area of Ayat, with 200 square meters land at the low price of 6.5 million etb. Property ID : RA581 165 sqm 2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms. Few Available Report this profile Report Report. Recent Large Projects Following that, these businesses will hire Qian Tang Construction Plc. 45,000,000ETB Ayat, Yeka, Addis Ababa, 5648, Ethiopia 400 m Building for sale, Land for sale Details Featured Hi there, we use cookies to offer you better browsing experience and to analyze site traffic. SOLD - They maintained regular contact with me on the updates of the construction works, as well as gave me important suggestions about how to make the property more attractive. www.tsehayrealities.com - Home I have the local know-how and experience to help you make the best possible decisions. House For Sale - Ayat Area | RealAddis Real Estate Agent The apartments have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each apartment listing. - 2 (30/70) 15% CMC Apartments - AYAT REAL ESTATE 935 sq. Individual plots are way more expensive and could cost up to 10 times the condominium price. 23,000 Only 5,800,000 ETB Please enter your email address. The Real Estate in Ethiopia market is bigger than ever, particularly since new reforms have been implemented across the board in Ethiopian society. Rents for foreigners are probably higher than rent for the locals. 82 It was done in two more weeks. Quick Filters 1 Bedroom | 2 Bedrooms | 3 Bedrooms | 4 Bedrooms | 25% within 18 months (on finalizing block work and plastering) Available for rentperfect for furnished apartment, office, hotel, etc. Flintstone began its remarkable journey by subcontracting work from established companies when the local construction sector was in its adolescence. (play ground) It is only natural if you are a little scarred of making the same mistakes after hearing such disturbing stories. cctv Property Status: For Sale Property Type: Residential Location: Ayat Amenities Backup Generators Elevator Escalator Garbage Chute Main Road Access Reserved parking space Train Station GALLERY FLOOR PLANS 3 Bed Room + Maid Area: 107m 2 / 1151.74 ft 2 Finishing: Regular/Semi-finished 3 Bed Room + Maid Area: 138m 2 / 1485.42 ft 2 garden Contact They maintained regular contact with me on the updates of the construction works, as well as gave me important suggestions about how to make the property more attractive. All structures with an Ayat touch are thoughtfully built, planned, and fitted to suit a wide variety of needs and tastes. security guard We do our utmost to help you get your dream Ayat home. Sign in. High-rise office towers, highly rated restaurants, a shopping center with a theater, luxury apartments, sports and gym venues, playgrounds, and an underground parking garage are all part of the scheme. Find a home for rent or buy, office and comercial properties. A complex with 51 luxury apartment buildings consisting of 4 floors each. I love my country and once I show you around, I'm sure you will love it too and would want to own real estate here. 913953 - Beautiful and modern villa house located around the residential area of Ayat, with 200 square meters land at the low price of 6.5 million etb. g+4 Notice: Our company operates exclusively under the name of Mr. Masresha Fisseha and through the RealEthio.com website. They sell the masterpieces once theyve been finished. meter, G+2 House for Sale Addis Ababa around Bole Bulbula, Buy a House in Addis Ababa: A Practical Guide to the Housing Market, Find Your Dream Home: Browse Our Selection of Apartments and Condos for Sale, The Most Inspiring Interior Design Of 2021, AddisGojo: Ethiopian Real Estate Market Place. Ayat, Road 1, Ayat Real Estate Development, Yeka, Addis Ababa, 097 . The Mission of Ethiopian Properties is to help expatriates and international organizations in Ethiopia make well informed property buying and leasing decisions by helping them navigate through and make sense of the opaque Ethiopian real estate market. Attractive G+1 house located around the Ayat area, with 650 square meters land at the low cost of 25 milion etb. Copyright 2021 ETHIOrealestate.net All Rights Reserved. These apartments located in CCE-CMC are spacious residential units that reflects the magical merging of inspiration and architecture. For Sale - Ayat real estate ethiopia 5 -- 7 % G+4 Building in good location available for office rent In Addis Ababa, you may find rent, if you plan to stay for long, from $200 per month. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported. J.H. Ayat, Store or Shop or Office for Sale, Addis Ababa. 360 playground We have been in the business of filling this service gap eversince. Building my dream home "I would wholeheartedly recommend the services of Ayat Real Estate S.C. I'd like to earn your business, so call me today and I'll work extra hard to make sure your Ayat real estate deal brings you the dream home you always wanted!". Acer G+1 They have so far completed the immaculate Roseland Luxury Homes on Jimma Road using the technical help of their respectable and productive subsidiary companies such as Enyi Design, Finfine Furniture Factory, Enyi Ethio Rose, Unicorn Plc., Ethio Cement, and Rainbow Paint. However, traffic and petrol cost may compensate the money you saved by not staying in the center. Ayat is miles ahead of the competition with a ground-breaking and highly successful combination of Real Estate Growth, Real Estate Construction, and Real Estate Finance. Where to buy? With its spacious quarters, central location, and beautiful and practical architecture, the Addis Ababa home for sale is ideal for families. 2023 Ethiopia Property Centre. this well-built family home features 2 huge family areas, large bedrooms, an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi in the master bedroom, a sophisticated modern kitchen with gorgeous hardwood floors, and a . Useful Links Browse from hundreds of houses for sale from across Ethiopia. However, there are places, with good space, neat housing, 3 bed room, large compound, internet and much more for up to $2000. +8000 #healthandwellness #healthcare #nutritionist #dietitian #uaehealthcare #dieticianuae . Completed Projects These luxury apartments are conveniently located on the main road leading to Megenagna, the city center. Located at Ayat settlement, at Ayat county, which, not . Around Zone 2 Ayat - CMC Business Outlets | Designed by ethioSEO. -- 100 (green area) Buy a modern 2-bedroom house for sale in Addis Ababa in the middle of the Ayat 49 area. (play ground) By registering, you agree to our Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy. Apartments in Ayat, Addis Ababa - Ethiopia Property Centre Available Now Real estate in Ethiopia | Luxury houses for sale | La Gare - Whether you are looking for a furnished apartment for rent in Bole, Addis Ababas most affluent neighborhood, or a luxury villa for rent in Old Airport, near the International Community School of Addis Ababa (ICS), or acquire a commercial property for your organization anywhere in Ethiopia, get in touch with Ethiopian Properties and you will surely be glad that you did. Land for sale for commercial and residential purpose on meri Hours 8 g+4 Discounted - 309 Report this profile Report Report. I'm Abebe, my friends and family call me Ababi, how can I help you? Flintstone Homes Real Estates in Ethiopia, +215-114-667-213, +251-114-160-298, +251-938-158-143. Beautiful Furnished Villa, 1 livingroom, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, 2 car parking, free wifi, amazing green area garden. Ayat Real Estate's innovatively designed 16 floor building with 61 residential apartments in a quiet yet central part of Addis Ababa. 41,800 20% within 6 moments Which areas suit me? Save properties to your account and sync across all your devices. Our vision is to become the most prominent and preferred real estate consultancy company for every expatriate and international organization in Ethiopia or considering a move to Ethiopia. 7 % ! To become the most well-known brand in the real estate industry and to be associated with high-quality construction in terms of design, construction, and delivery. Ayat Area 2% Our core values are Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Excellence in Service and Care. 2022 - Ethiopianproperties.com. Metropolitan is a well-established property development company dedicated to creating homes that are practical, convenient, and comfortable for todays savvy investor and modern lifestyle seeker. Ethiobetoch.com - Buy, Sale or Rent house online in Ethiopia Featured Properties Featured FULLY FINISHED LUXURY HOUSE FOR SELL 167 | Addis Ababa | Bole Property ID : EB-722 Contact: 0909028822 | Owner Dec-27-2022 | Views: 557 View Detail USD 3,100 Negotiable Featured G+1 House for Sale 90m | Addis Ababa | Kality Property ID : EB-712 Back Submit. The house is located in a very safe residential compound, and it has living and dining room, kitchen, one master bed room with its own bath room, three bedrooms sharing a common bath room, balcony, four service quarter room with shower room,water tank, water-pump, garden, garage for two cars, and parking for eight cars.
Lululemon University Of Michigan, How Can Words Inspire Change Essay Examples, Policy And Procedure Manual For Substance Abuse Treatment, Woodlawn Middle School Principal Suspended, Did Katherine Ryan Get Kicked Out Of Hamilton, Articles E