Haha basically a sassy way to say, "I'm still alive." Average, I think, that sounds about right. However, you can check out some of our ideas if you want to shake things up and change how you respond to how are you?. I'm glad to know that you're alive.". Thats because the person I like doesnt like me back. It's Okay. 74. 2. Do I look like someone whos into cheesy things like romantic relationships?! Im jealous of people who dont know you. If you're brain-dead, you're dead. Humans are very complex creatures, but we're also creatures of habit who say one thing when we mean another. 7. Oh, what a long list. Nikhil Saluja, "Immortality . 38. Or, "Happy and content, thanks for asking. It's all about confidence. 3. 35. 71. I hear good things; however, you should never listen to rumors. For your information, Im in a relationship with food. Youre a ground-hugger. On a scale of one to punching someone in the face, I am at 7.5. Funny and Clever Answers to "Why Are You Still Single?". Maybe I am a kindergartner? The only thing offending me right now is your face. funny response to are you still alive. Hopefully, not as good as I will ever be. Susan Winter, relationship expert, and bestselling author, This article was originally published on Dec. 15, 2020. If you like me, send them while Im alive. Brian Clough (football team manager), I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. Clarence Darrow (lawyer), Millions long for immortality who dont know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Susan Ertz (author), In this world, nothing can be certain, except death and taxes. Benjamin Franklin (inventor), Life is hard. Oftentimes, these people just cant help but stick their noses in things they actually have no business with. Like are you asking because you really wanna hear whats up?. Why would he text me "Are you still alive?"? - GirlsAskGuys Check-in later and well find out if I did or not. *wink*. 45 Funny Memes About Life in 2023 - Happier Human Checklists & Reminders! Still Alive synonyms - 44 Words and Phrases for Still Alive "I'll get back to you once I'm back from my long-awaited trip to the fridge.". Boom. but it's just so blunt and funny. Privacy Policy. Want to equip yourself with more responses? I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if Im not there, I carry on as usual. Patrick Moore (astronomer), He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death. HH Munro (author), My father was from Aberdeen, and a more generous man you couldnt wish to meet. You were a young man when you last spoke. Make sure you give witty responses only to persons close to you, or you know they wont get offended by such responses. funny response to are you still alive - claudiovoiceovers.com Im sorry. Because no one worthy has beaten me yet in a card fight! It looks like your face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a baseball bat. I was hoping you would be able to tell me that. I dont think youre an idiot but whats my opinion compared to countless others? Some people are going to find your witty responses funny, and some people arent. You are living proof that manure can learn to walk and talk. Sarcastic comebacks come in handy any time someone is behaving in a particularly annoying way. funny response to are you still alive 09 June 2022. no disease, including cancer, can exist in an alkaline environment / siberian husky mask types Hope this status quo persists for the rest of the day.". Because my milkshake doesnt bring boys to the yard. Were already married, remember?! No, not really. Canva. Firing back with something a little funny or witty will make them take notice! When you show them how you're not affected by them at all, that's when your comedic skills become the best and make others laugh as well. 54. Why dont you tell me, you seem to have a pretty good view from there. Thank you Fred. 84. Hanging on. 100+ Funny and Clever Answers to "Why Are You Still Single?" For example, when people expect you to say yes, you say no; when people wish you to say a big number, you give a tiny number. I cant really complain, but I will still try. The foundation of any effort to get your ex boyfriend back starts and ends with the no contact rule - which means you probably shouldn't be texting with him in the first place. You don't want others to assume that you feel as horrible as you look, so this is the way to set them straight. #maudit # peter o'toole # happy birthdayyy # im glad youre still alive. 19 Funny Texting Comebacks To Always Come Out On Top - TextGod.com Save the high-quality PDF version on your device now. Not sure why you're asking me my age. funny response to are you still alive. I dont think youre stupid. Tell me, how can I face my problems when the problem is my face? So perhaps the issue is not that they are taking a long time to reply. Keep calm and be awesome. Sometimes, it can be hard thinking on your feet, especially when youre joking around with your friends or in the midst of a heated exchange. Single is the new blackif that even makes sense! This does not seem right. You have more faces than Mount Rushmore. 60 of the Most Savage Responses People Received From Their Exes Hello, how are you? Who told you that? Stop asking me why Im single! This one gets to the point of what they want to know, it's humorous, and it makes ya think. [Read: How to be a fun texter and make anyone laugh while reading your texts]. Blogging about a wide range of topics to help facilitate a better future. Hence, you may need to put in some effort to keep the conversation flowing. Humans are sophisticated beings, but we are also creatures of habit who say one thing while we mean something else. Depending on your mood and relationship with the person, you can go one of many ways. Haha use this humorous response to make someone laugh-you never know, you just might brighten their day. However, I dont recall anything about morons. "Tony, I'm here to be for you what someone once was for me. No, I'm Finnish. Scroll down! Great, but I should warn you that I am totally biased. Through humorous musings about Scalia's . Turning the question around on them without actually having to answer? Truth is, we all have ugly experiences with our past lovers. Often, we text some people when were at rock bottom, to try and get their help, or just have someone to talk to. Im single by choice. All our lives, we were taught to follow our passion. Do you like nature, despite what it did to you? Giving witty and interesting responses instead of the generic Im fine is often the smartest way to kickstart a nice conversation after the greeting How Are You?. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake however you choose to see it and I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright and too wild to make things last or handle myself or anyone else and so I run. So much better than most people. Moving in with Roommates? Youre not as bad as everyone says. Damn, now why didnt you think of it earlier?! I hate to break it to you, but Im not single. provided, of course, that he really is dead." This is perhaps not for the faint-hearted. Whoever cast a voodoo spell on my love life can chill now. 68. Some of us are just destined to walk this world alone. Youll never be even half the man your mother is. Im Alive GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY Otherwise, we would still be with them today. Could Be Payday. 5. 20 Funny Out-of-Office Messages to Inspire Your Own [+ Templates] - HubSpot Because apparently, you need to go outside and talk to people to date. I'm wondering how you are. 3. Its a shame you cant Photoshop your personality. But Ive also had better. I'm happy! 3 I'm Just Wondering How You Are The 'Sex And The City' Cab Light Theory, Revisited, It's Hot When People Call You By Your Last Name, I Never Feel Older Than When I Try To Make A TikTok, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. 86. As anyone who knows anything about human biology will know, when a woman misses her period, that is a sign she is pregnant.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'grammarhow_com-box-3','ezslot_13',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-grammarhow_com-box-3-0'); Therefore, if she were to rely on your messages for her period, she would be pregnant by now. 5. Why Give a Funny Response to an Everyday Question? Too early to say, it hasnt finished yet. . 51 Funny and Flirty Responses to "How Are You" Texts 39. People tend to ask the same questions whenever you see them, which is why you should have a few different replies to "How are you?" Just so you know, I value me time over we time. 20 Perfect Responses To Send When Your Ex Texts You - Vixen Daily 97. She is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner from The Priority Academy and has over 17 years of experience in content writing and editing for online media. 33 very creative insults to intellectually insult someone with your sarcasm, How to be a fun texter and make anyone laugh while reading your texts. But, you should know that, I don't like you, already. I am doing wellor that could be my anti-depressants speaking. Because your ass is out of this world! Instead of listening to your opinion, how about I put on some cartoons for you, and get you a juice box? Lets just say if I was a Pokmon, my ability would be Oblivious., Listen, that feeling we call love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. Now, I understand why some animals eat their young. Surveys show that divorce rates are nonexistent among single people. I think it's a great response when you're possibly feeling cranky. If you're friendly and check in with each other here and there, reply but keep the conversation short.
Indot Standard Drawings 2021, Articles F