Address Rob Denney 26B Shearwater Esplanade Runaway Bay Queensland 4216 Australia Phone +61 7 5537 3467 E-mail [email protected] Website http://www.harryproa.com Like most of you, I'm sure, he spent his entire life working hard while building boats on the side so he could follow that pull to the water. Never fully put together and painted. I do not know all the exact reasons this was never completed, because I know it was always on his mind. Boat is available for sale, please contact. Harryproa. Lets go with Hmm, Harryproa Visionarry - Sail Magazine UPDATE 3/17/22: Ryan Finn has rounded Cape Horn yesterday, 3/16/22 in the early AM hours, according to his FB post and the tracker. @harryproa. A little googling and you come up with the other stuff! Henrik Richter-Alten has submitted a new proa development project to Proafile called Proasis. Yes, I am new to this forum. Performance, comfort and economy all in one boat. Research / for the What is a strip planked mast? You are using an out of date browser. But still, in your experience what would a catamaran sailor have to unlearn to be comfortable with the switch? But Marissa and Chris Neely on Avocet saw a weather window and jumped, making their first big offshore passage the wrong way from Santa Barbara to San Francisco and loving itmostly. Learn more. Max speed so far has been 17 kts with average speed being 8 to 10. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Draft rudders up =400mm / 18" There are increasing numbers of people who want to design their own harry, but want to run their ideas past someone with experience and/or get plans/engineering for some of the boat. Proa File | Multihull Boats All the parts are there, it 'just' needs cleaning up (20 odd years sitting outside), paint and assembly. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Catamarans. Rigs / Harryproa is a revolutionary Rob Denney conceived proa series combining space, speed and safety with ease of building and handling. The chat group has been active for 15+ years in various forms. Harryproa - Home | Facebook $6K is not high resale, I think I saw some photos a week or so back and the condition is not great (this is from memory) , price is still low though, That same boat was for sale August 2019 for $30K OBO. Details are at. More information Harryproa More like this Unfortunately, the daily grind and health got him before he was able to see that happen. It has pretty much everything youd want in a pocket tri, nothing you dont, and all in excellent proportion. Harryproa discussion group is for everyone interested in the Rob Denney conceived proa series. Boatbuilding / I would be interested to learn more about it, or the. For more information and pricing please contact Mateo at : [email protected], LOA Length leeward hull =18m / 60' Groups.io. I gotta admit that they had me with the Eames chairs. The boat was the first pro built Harry, byMark Stephens. 2015. much Apart froma novel walk throughcockpit arrangementand a 30 hp engine bracket, both of which could easily be altered, it is standard for. nicer than i. here goes.. Firstly, let me apologize for any missteps in forum protocol, or disruption, this thread may have caused. With features like a spacious Tour-Pak carrier, a Harmon/Kardon Advanced Audio System and fine Harley-Davidson styling detail, the Electra Glide Classic model brings a level of luxury to touring adventures. woods transit: efficient Outrigger Canoes / Welcome to all subscribers - posters and read only members alike. 60+' custom Harryproa cruiser "Kleen Breeze" first trials Kleen Breeze (Luca Antara) PORTUGAL Harryproa http://harryproa.com/?p=562, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Weight =4,000Kg / 8,800Lb, Payload =3,000Kg / 6,600Lb Pultruded planks, 100m rolls of 50 x 1.2mm/350' x 2" x .055". Dock Ranger / For tire kicking, besides Rob, who is one of the folks who are really deep into the subject and has actually built boats on the water, there are, amongst other, these two very knowledgeable Proa experts: https://segelreporter.com/panorama/g-warf-proa-um/, http://www.ptwatercraft.com/ptwatercraft/Russell.html, http://www.clcboats.com/shop/boats/wific-proa.html, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9y6k3Boi0k&t=12s, Newport Vessels Dinghy, 106, perfect condition. ;-), Meanwhile, tomorrow I start assembling the 24m/80' 3,000 kgs/6,600 lbs,$AUS40,000/$US30,000 so far. Food, fixes and notes from the casual coastal sailor. It can be an unfriendly place, but lots of good people too. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. To play, press and hold the enter key. Nice!! 70' Cruising Proa.Big Red Yacht | Page 23 | Sailing Anarchy Forums We do that for clients and friends and it has been successful for selling dinghies. been, Thank you for a long story, which could be much longer, A lot of valuable analysis you kindly share in the article, many, I really appreciate Robert taking us through the aerodynamics of, While we are at it, how does the main sail pivot? The warm trade winds in the West Indies were calling; time to go sailing. The new Dufour 37 slots in just above the 32-foot baby of the family, and it replaces the previous Dufour 360 from three years ago. - Finished hull Ive I have to say this boat is pretty trick (is that even still a word?) He did his usual great job but we underquoted both time and cost. Never fully put together and painted. Kit. To make it easier to follow threads please be clear with your message subject headings when posting e.g. This project is up for sale by the owner Once the interior is finished, he intends to charter it. Australian Rob Denney designed the Harryproa to take advantage of the proa's unique design parameters: low weight, because the sailing loads are concentrated in a small area; low cost, because, for this same reason, production costs are low. As catamarans and trimarans continued to set speed records and become increasingly popular and easy to sail, it looked like the proa had gone the way of the dinosaur. The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, is owned and copyrighted by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("CRMLS") and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Save your search and be the first to know. But Malizia is far from the only team struggling to keep their boat in good read more, Get your ground tackle setup right, and youll sleep much easier while youre cruising. I see it has a, The mainsail pivots about a third of the way back along Yeah. Cheers! California Harley-Davidson . 26B Shearwater Esplanade Well here it is late 2021. But not just any kind of sailing. The plans are available here at CLC Boats. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For those of you who have not, in short, Harryproas combine space, speed and safety with ease of building and handling - performance, comfort and . Obviously you have your own way, you may well be right, it so good luck to you. PVC tubing for $8.93/ft. Harryproa boats for sale International, used Harryproa boats, new ), search for a trimaran design to customise. 45,000 Beneteau Oceanis 393 79,000 Wayfarer 9688 2,500 Wavemaster High Speed Ferry $1,600,000 Ex. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. a cat you say. From memory Rob said that was roughly equivalent to a set of new sails (which it may have been). Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. its been quiet here for a while. And so it begins. How else are you advertising? newest. Harryproa - The owner of Luca Antara has had an accident | Facebook Harryproa Chat Group The harryproa chat group is open to everyone with an interest in the Harryproas, sailing, boat building or proas generally. All Harryproa boats for sale 0 Pages: Used Harryproa boats for sale - View All Scottish Zulu 20,000 Beneteau Oceanis 381-- Ali. Since then, Proafile contributor Paul Dunlop has found and acquired five rare volumes of Das books that were published in a series called Toekomst (Future), between 1983 and 2008. Proas. Custom designed for a local sailing school. multihull sailing experiment proa harryproa harriette - YouTube For Sale: 60' Harry Proa - Cruisers & Sailing Forums Good luck with your sale of the Harry Proa, It should sell at that price. Global supply chains are a complete train wreck, and its not looking to change anytime soon. Sail area =100Sq m/ 1,075 sq' Draftrudders down =2m / 6'8". If the boat sells to a reader, maybe send Scott (site owner)a chequefor 25bucks (the cost of an ad) and a thank you note. Every year was the year he hoped to retire and get the Proa out. The plans are available here at CLC Boats. But i dont belive, that. Solo seat. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. continuing, The jib is sheeted to the end of the forward projecting boom., Thanks for taking the time to reply. People who are attracted to HarryProastend to be think outside the conventional box, which makes them very interesting to discuss boats with. Rob and Steinar both enjoy being involved with these projects. The harryproa chat group is open to everyone with an interest in the Harryproas, sailing, boat building or proas generally. Just can't help yourself can you. Some work required. Advertise Here Thread Tools Search this Thread About buying an ad - thist post generates more trafikk than most others - it seems - som its good anyway for the forum. 1,688 postings . wow.. what a nice group. Re: A HarryProa in the Americas Cup?? - Groups.io Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information www.harryproa.com. You must log in or register to reply here. I found a thread here about some of their, Russell Brown's boat building series will soon become your favorite shop tool. Prices of lumber, especially plywood, have skyrocketed, along with most everything else related to boat building. I think it is a large enough size to be practical, and although not a layout I prefer, (wtw), for that style it is designed well. Reports / Being epoxy composite, and stored on land,it should not have degraded over the years. Thanks for the comment. Harryproa is an innovative Rob Denney designed proa series combining space, speed and low cost with the ease of building and handling so you'll get the most boat for the least cost. Proas / It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not .
Fatal Car Accident Polk County Fl, Articles H