If you are seeking to utilize ignition timing control, then we recommend using one of our Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributors. 8AN HOLLEY TERM. Today, Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI, Self-Tuning, Tuning Kit, Polished Throttle Body, Kit, 4.31 out of 5 stars 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. STEALTH EFI FEED LINE KIT, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HLY SUPER SNIPER STEALTH EFI FEED LINE, STAINLESS HOSE, 6AN HLY SNIPER Q-JET EFI FEED LINE, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HLY EFI STEALTH 4500, FEED LINE KIT, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HOLLEY TERM. Fuel Injection System, Master Kit, Stealth, 4150 Flange, Black, up to 650 hp, 870 cfm, Four 100 lbs./hr. The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn! Beauty Salon. Below is a list of systems that will require an external fuel press regulator : Fuel Fittings: All Sniper EFI systems will use -6AN fuel inlet/outlet connections (Stealth 4500 utilizes -8AN O-Ring Fittings). Our New EFI Feed Line kits take the guesswork out of having to piece one of these together yourself. Sniper EFI products are part of the Holley Performance family and offer economically priced self-tuning fuel injection systems. I found that the EFIPRO throttle lever extender and progressive linkage together made the sniper much more streetable. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. I installed it on my 66 FE390 Fairlane GT and have a hundred miles on it now. I have a twin 350 mercruiser setup in my boat. View Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish, View Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 - Black Finish, View Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit - Classic Gold Finish, View Holley Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) - Classic Gold Finish, Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended), Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount. . Bac Giang, Vietnam. Custom fuel systems require custom plumbing solutions! Length, Fuel Pump to Fuel Filter, Hard Line/Braided Flex Line, -6 AN, Kit, 4.54 out of 5 stars The other was to be sure the pump is mounted to the bottom of the tank for best performance. We choose Earls Vapor Guard EFI Hose. Holley Sniper EFI Autolite One Barrel Kit - JEGS Add to Wish List. . By Justin K on February 14, 2018 | Verified Owner. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Overview. With the help of some youtube videos for fine tune (iac for idle), this setup works good. The throttle cables wouldn't line up anymore so I built my own bracket with welder, drill, and a large helping of washers and bolts. Included 2.5" clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange. Just after Holley introduced the Sniper EFI System they released their "Master Kit" version. It also uses a single fuel injector and is ideal for older four and six-cylinder engines. ( 2 ), Fuel Line Kit, Push Lock, -6 AN Line Diameter, 25 ft. SKU: RL1024 Category: 2F SNIPER KIT Tags: RL1024, Holley EFI, EFI, FJ40, SNIPER, 40 Series . Four Wires to EFI With Sniper and HyperSpark Master Kits! [email protected] Contact us on IH8MUD Do you want to run an Airlift 3P System . HISTORY: Earls Performance Products was founded by Earl Fouts in 1955 in Lawndale, California. It starts snd runs like a dream. This is the 12-pc kit of Earls AN fittings that complements our Holley Sniper Fuel Line Kit for F & 2F Engines. Your 7mm line is closer to 1/4", but your engine and Sniper are smaller. They are engineered using an 80gph fuel pump, pre-filters, post-filter with the hardware to install the bulkhead fitting for fuel return to the tank. ( 8 ). It's time to move towards better fuel economy, increased performance and perfect cold starts. I purchased the Sniper EFT Master Kit a week ago. NOTE: Higher horsepower applications will require installing an -8AN O-Ring fitting (3/4-16 Male O-Ring) to provide sufficient fuel supply. Fuel Line Kits | Summit Racing The good, the bad, and learn from my frustration - StangNet Summit Racing carries Sniper EFI throttle body kits as well as Sniper EFI fabricated intake manifolds designed to maximize your vehicles power while going easy on your budget. Well now you have an attractive option! ( 27 ), Fuel System Plumbing Kits, 3/8 in. Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets, Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chevy SBC/BBC, Sniper Air Cleaner Assembly, 14" x 3" - Black Finish, Sniper EFI to Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor Adapter Harness, Bangshift.com: The Caddy Powered C10 Gets A Holley Sniper EFI, RacingJunk.com: Installing Holley's Sniper EFI System, FullSizeBronco.com: Holley Sniper EFI Install, Compatible w/ Holley EFI, Sniper EFI, and Terminator X Software, Replacement Sniper and Terminator X O2 Sensor, Earls - 1/8" NPT in Hex Holley only recommended the "minimum size" for the lines. (719) 638-2003 Email Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! Unlike the former, Holley Sniper EFI will make you spend over $1000 for that combo. Follow the quick-guide installation instructions. For starters, your fuel system will need to be upgraded. No issues with it at all yet. 3bar (315kPa) up to 29.4 PSI of Boost Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI! By Jack P on February 21, 2018 | Verified Owner. Estimated International Ship Date: This kit dose come with O2 sensor you need to use ..for 1250.you think they would tell you ( 51 ), Estimated USA Ship Date: ( 80 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI, Self-Tuning, Master Kit, Gold Throttle Body, Kit, 4.51 out of 5 stars Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! By Ernesto P on March 7, 2018 | Verified Owner. (339), In Stock, Including at a Supplier. Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit - Black Ceramic Finish; Holley Sniper 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld . After this installation she starts like a car with better performance and I have increased my range by 25%-30%. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: Other self learning EFI systems require around 9 inches of vacuum - is that a requirement for the Sniper? The software is free to download and very easy to use. The integrated Fuel pressure regulator simplifies plumbing/installation! Very easy to install and it looks great.Holley should be proud of this one, By Dan E on March 23, 2018 | Verified Owner. Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank! View Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish. ( 12 ), Fuel Pump to Carb Hose, -6 AN Braided Stainless Hose, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Each, 4.03 out of 5 stars I installed this on my 1990 454SS silverado and it performs flawlessly. Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) Ships Monday 3/6/2023. ( 35 ), Ignition Boxes, Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD Ignition Box, Capacitive Discharge, Digital, Black, Each, 4.46 out of 5 stars The Holley EFI fuel tank for C3 Corvettes (PN 19-148) and the slightly different tank for C2 Corvettes (PN 19-147) make it easy to get into EFI in a weekend. Can the fan/ fans be programmed to come on with the AC ground signal? High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays. Diameter Rubber Hose, 40 ft. If you would like to try it out before you purchase anything, it can be found here. Sniper Retrofit fuel module installs in any fuel tank from 7 to 12 deep to fit a wide variety of applications, Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI), The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed, The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit, The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride, Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks, NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options, 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle, 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle. Includes complete fuel system consisting of; Sniper EFI Retrofit Returnless Fuel Module; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose; 5 stainless steel hose clamps, a post filter, and various Earls fittings and caps. (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM). Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit - Black Ceramic Finish Post Filter is 10 Micron, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Classic Gold Finish. 4.8 out of 5 stars . So there needs to be a transition to the smaller return size somewhere. ( 2 ), Fuel Pump to Carb Hose, -6 AN Black Braided Hose, AMC, Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Each, 4.53 out of 5 stars Sniper EFI 101 I tried to install the bung in the topside of the pipe but this didn't work do to the exhaust pipe being to large i couldn't get enough flow fast enough at idle for a good reading. Use size "6" (-6AN) or 3/8" for the fuel supply & return. Jul 3, 2023 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Holleys Super Sniper Stealth can support 1,250 horsepower and 21.5psi of boost so we teamed up with ProCharger superchargers to put one to the test on Westech Performances engine dyno. There are different ways to plumb the fuel system. The innermost Primary Barrier Layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. of 195, Fuel Line, GM LS, Push Lock Type, -6 AN Diameter, 25 ft. -6AN Male to -6AN Female, Oil-Filled - 0-100 PSI - 1/8" NPT Male Thread, Earls -6 AN Male to 9/16"-18 (AN6) O-ring Port. Injectors, Fuel Pump/Line Included, Kit, 3.11 out of 5 stars Holley Sniper EFI Self Tuning Kits - Holley 550-511k Master Kits & Fuel By simply adding a 'K' to the end of the part number the EFI system would include absolutely everything the owner would need to install a complete inline EFI fuel system, including the pump, filters, 20 feet of Earl's Vapor-Guard hose, fittings . Here's the Holley EFI-specific fuel tank for the 1960-'65 Falcon. Sniper EFI throttle bodies require 58-60 psi of fuel pressure and a 10 micron filter. I am not sure at what point they stopped providing these parts in the kit it was just something I did not expect to chase down after getting into the install (Holley you should put some notes on your install videos indicating that the linkage parts / brackets and electrical connectors are no longer provided). *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Holley EFI 526-7 Holley EFI Fuel System Kit Got more to learn but a bad ass kit. ( 3 ), Fuel System Pump Plumbing Kits, Holley EFI, 3/8 in. *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement. ( 1 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI, Self-Tuning, Tuning Kit, Gold Throttle Body, Kit, 4.51 out of 5 stars MSD Black Chrysler 426, 440 Pro-Billet Distributor; All the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW IN BLACK for your Big Block Chrysler. I really liked the idea of the self learning, and after watching tons of videos I was convinced. Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Sniper Fuel Line Size. DON'T FORGET: Gasket - CARB60011. Apr 3, 2023 Looking for a complete kit that includes a regulator? https://www.holley.com/products/plumarts/682006ERL, https://forums.holley.com/showthread6686#post96686, If this is your first visit, be sure to 1968 Camaro, 383 with Dart Pro 1 aluminum heads and Comp Cams roller cam, Holley Terminator X Stealth EFI with Dual Sync distributor, Tremec TKO600, and 3.73 12-bolt Eaton posi differential. This product would be a better direct bolt-on choice for your intake manifold. The only issue was getting the info to hook it up to the Ls based 6LS msd box. Where should it be? Hose, Black, Straight Fittings, Kit, 3.83 out of 5 stars Fuel line size effect. - Holley Performance Products Forums Replacement TPS for Terminator and Sniper EFI Throttle Bodies as well as a variety of other Holley EFI Throttle Bodies. Part Type: Fuel Tanks. May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ. A 5/16-inch return line is usually adequate for fuel pumps that flow 255 LPH of fuel or less.
Where Do Jess And Gabriel Live In Florida, How To Use A Vacuum Bleeder On A Clutch, Univision En Vivo Por Internet, Party Down South Cast Net Worth, Articles H