All transportation costs shall be paid by buyer as well. I always wanted the grabber blue with white stripes. They gave us a fair value for our 2004 Corvette and we are in love with our 2008 Corvette. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. When I found the one D&M had for sale I knew I wanted the car because it was 2010 grabber blue with red stripe ( never seen the combo before ) I always said I would never buy a car sight unseen but everything just felt right. This MXT is SOLID! Please note that all vehicles sold to be registered in the state of Florida will be charged Florida sales tax on the final EBay sales price and any required DMV licensing, smog, documentation and registration fees. Still has new car smell and it has 9,300 miles. View more info About Us Luxury is an elite lifestyle that is to be desired. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. The transport usually takes about 1-3 days to set up. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value of the vehicle before bidding and to bid based upon that judgment solely. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid on eBay auction vehicles. We have disclosed as much information as possible about our vehicles through pictures and written descriptions. Please read eBay's "User Agreement". All about the International MXT - Price, MPG, and other Specs If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company. At no time was I pressured to purchase and every meeting was cordial and all my questions were answered no matter how long it took. Out of state buyers who use one of Global Motorcars of Houstons financing options and personally come to our store to sign a contract may be able to take delivery the same day. Their site has all High Def photos that are taken by a professional photographer and I found a pristine 1993 40th Anniversary Corvette with only 1,300 documented miles. This one is in average shape with normal wear and some small scratches. Simply put, our business revolves around automobiles, but our clients do not want their lives to revolve around purchasing one. Please keep in mind that we are NOT affiliated with any shipping or transport companies. Please see the Buyers Assistance section for a link. I went up to D&M and Dave handled the sale. "From International's first truck 100 years ago to the new International MXT, we've manufactured trucks that have been on the leading edge of innovation," said Dee Kapur, president of International Truck and Engine's Truck Group. (1) Winning bidder to contact Global Motorcars within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm the intent to purchase. While these instances are rare, D&M Motorsports guarantees that all vehicle titles are free and clear with no liens or liabilities on them. Buyer InspectionsEvery effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Our exceptional merchandise normally attracts multiple buyers and our vehicles tend to sell quickly. I would suggest you check out D & M if you want high quality from an extremely knowledgeable and friendly dealer. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Southlake Motorcars Terms & Conditions southlakemotorcars is a registered eBay user name of Southlake Motorcars. I started looking for a Corvette in October of 2013 all over the Midwest and D & M Motorsports was just one of the dealers I pestered for 4 months, in those months I met with Angie and Dave checking out the cars I previously viewed and all their new arrivals. eBay. Angie and the staff were more than generous with their time giving me more information than requested. The Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid at any time and to end the auction early for any reason. Warranty Information and Extended Service Contracts Some of our vehicles carry the balance of their new car factory warranty. From that moment, Angie and the rest of D & M took care of me like I was family. Bringing the truck to a halt are four-channel ABS hydraulic brakes. If the car is not paid for (or other arrangements are not made), we reserve the right to resell the vehicle seven days after the close of the eBay auction or receipt of deposit. Everything they did for us was first class and I have all the confidence in the world sending someone to them to buy a car as we did over the internet . This $500 deposit is good towards the purchase of the vehicle and will be deducted from the total amount of the purchase (unless otherwise requested). Buyer is urged to contact D&M Motorsports before hitting the "Buy-It-Now" Button to insure vehicle availability. The truly unusual part of this deal was Mike took my pristine 1940 Chevy coupe in on trade. From that moment, Angie and the rest of D & M took care of me like I was family. Global Motorcars of Houston stands behind the vehicles that we sell, we offer a BUY BACK guarantee within 24 hours of taking delivery of your vehicle, or within 24 hours of the transporter dropping off vehicle if the vehicle has been misrepresented or if we cannot resolve a major issue with the vehicle. We will pick up our customers at either Midway or O'Hare airport when they fly-in. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Also, the quality of the vehicles they have in stock are beyond belief. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. Please keep in mind that we are NOT affiliated with any shipping or transport companies. inland empire for sale "lowrider" - craigslist No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. The car arrived on a Sunday and Angie called to make sure everything was as expected and that I was totally satisfied. Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close. Vehicles that are older than 10 years and/or have more than 100,000 miles will be sold as miles exempt. Disclaimer All vehicles are sold "as-is" and without warranty. These trucks are drying up fast and are becoming harder and harder to find. Aimed at an upscale crowd that still demands the looks and performance of a real truck, the MXT is a true 4X4 that can tow fifth-wheels with ease. Cody 360-772-5555. current auctions by ericgarant current auctions by FULLPHOTO RARE "4x4" 2008 International MXT Truck ! [7] Along with the standard version of the MXT, Navistar introduced a special-edition MXT Limited, featuring monochromatic exterior trim and luxury interior trim. Fee and Tax Information: Buyer respnsible for paying all taxes and fees in the state and locality in which you reside. Bid Retractions Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Payment: Items will not be available for pickup or shipping until full payment is received and cleared by our local bank. I cant be happier that I made this decision. Every one of our vehicles is hand-picked by the owner to maintain consistency and to make sure that they meet our high standard of quality. It's born from the same ideals as a large truck designed for military use--it offers carrying flexibility, durability in extreme conditions, and incredible strength. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction. We are also required to collect taxes for residents of tax- reciprocal states, which include: Arizona [5.60%], California [6.25%], Florida [6.0%], Hawaii [4.0%], Indiana [6.25%], Massachusetts [6.25%], Michigan [6.0%], and South Carolina [5.0%] or maximum $300.00. International For Sale 1972 International Scout II Price $5,000 Offers 1 2008 International Pickup Price $189,000 Offers . Get started now. Payment: Items will not be available for pickup or shipping until full payment is received and cleared by our local bank. I couldn't be happier, the whole experience with D&M was pleasant and professional. When we did a decibel test by revving the diesel (in neutral) to 2000 rpm, the thumping bass miraculously stopped. PRINT this listing2008 International MXT truck GoodFellas4425 william penn hwymurrysville, PA 15668Call Us Today! (4) Out of state buyers are responsible for taxes in their home state. You will pay for the shipping costs directly to the transportation company unless other arrangements are made. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. DMAUTOSALES.COM In addition to our 100% eBay feedback, here are a few testimonials from some of our customers: I would just like to say what a great job that all of you did in helping me with the purchase of my 1995 six speed Competition Yellow Corvette Convertible, I was very nervous about making such a large internet purchase. But I assure you in a world of small shifty dealerships these guys are NOT THAT! $300. DMAUTOSALES.COM In addition to our 100% eBay feedback, here are a few testimonials from some of our customers: I would just like to say what a great job that all of you did in helping me with the purchase of my 1995 six speed Competition Yellow Corvette Convertible, I was very nervous about making such a large internet purchase. They were very prompt and accurate at answering my inquires. No one seems to take the time to evaluate and come to a proper review to help the people looking for information. Payments, Taxes & Fees Southlake Motorcars accepts cashiers checks, certified funds, or wire transfers ONLY. State sales tax is collected for all Illinois residents [7.25%] and City of Chicago residents are charged [8.5%]. You need a passport to get back into the USA for both scenarios. I started looking for a Corvette in October of 2013 all over the Midwest and D & M Motorsports was just one of the dealers I pestered for 4 months, in those months I met with Angie and Dave checking out the cars I previously viewed and all their new arrivals. The 2005 lotus that they sold me looks the same if not better sitting in my garage as they did in the pictures. Out of state buyers are responsible for ALL state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Please understand that if you are an out of state buyer who decides to use a financing option provided by Global Motorcars of Houston, we will not ship your vehicle until the lien holder has funded the deal. I asked for a lot and they were not only able but excited to help. Everything about this experience was top notch and I would recommend D & M to anyone looking for a car. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. 2. This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. His eye line was about even with the truck's runningboard. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Warranty Information and Extended Service Contracts Some of our vehicles carry the balance of their new car factory warranty. While we normally have all titles in our possession at the time of delivery, there are rare occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. A Real Eye Catcher. We're Safe! Full payment before shipping the vehicle or before to take it back home. Due to the difficulty of foreign currency/bank transactions, purchases from clients outside of the United States, must pay bywire transfer only. The truck's large blunt nose and bumper cutaways let it climb like a goat over obstacles--grinding them up with all four wheels in one of two 4WD gear ranges. They helped us through the entire process and went above and beyond with all the paperwork. Pulling up to a stoplight inBarrie(nearToronto,Canada), the MXT slid in alongside a tinny-sounding racer wannabe piloted by a driver who felt the need to share his thumping bass with the rest of the community. We are also required to collect taxes for residents of tax- reciprocal states, which include: Arizona [5.60%], California [6.25%], Florida [6.0%], Hawaii [4.0%], Indiana [6.25%], Massachusetts [6.25%], Michigan [6.0%], and South Carolina [5.0%] or maximum $300.00. Some vehicles may still have original manufacturers warranty remaining, or an extended warranty may be available for purchase. We purchase our inventory so that the person that buys our vehicles over the phone will be just as impressed as the person that actually puts their hands on it before buying. The car runs great and is mint! Inside, it carries five in upgraded, air-conditioned comfort. It is agreed by all parties in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in the state of Illinois. for sale. Tracing back from the Custom Classics of the 60s, through the decades, to the latest offerings from elite luxury icons as Bugatti, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce and Bentley, Global Motorcars of Houston is North Americas premiere showcase of exotics and super cars. Warranty: Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty only. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction. This truck needs nothing to get in it and drive it across the country. The whole experience was 1st class and I was never treated better by a dealer new or used. Manufacturer: International Model: 4800 Mileage: 67,364 mi SINGLE AXLE CAB AND CHASIS, 4X4, DT466E ENGINE, 6-SPEED TRANS, AIR BRAKES, TRUCK IS INOP $6,900 USD Atlanta, GA, USA Click to Contact Seller Auction 1991 International 4800 4x4 Service Truck USED Manufacturer: International Model: 4800 2007 CASE 570M XT Skip Loaders Price: USD $27,500 Get Financing* Machine Location: Wylie, Texas 75098 Hours: 2,962 Drive: 4WD Horsepower: 85 HP ROPS: Open Lift Capacity: 5,293 lb Serial Number: JJG0381054 Condition: Used Compare Himes Equipment, LLC Wylie, Texas 75098 Phone: (214) 301-7055 visit our website Contact Us The C-Series was the successor to the International Harvester B-Series, and was offered in a range of sizes and capacities, including 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton versions.While the styling saw moderate updating, a new chassis and new suspension were the most notable upgrades. When we did a decibel test by revving the diesel (in neutral) to 2000 rpm, the thumping bass miraculously stopped. Warranty: Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty only. Since then, we have solidified ourselves as an expert in the realm of the motor sport industry. FILL OUT A FREE & SECURE ONLINE CREDIT APPLICATIONHERE Back To Top About D&M MOTORSPORTS D&M Motorsports opened the doors of our new Glen Ellyn facility on January 1, 2000. Our staff has a combined experience of over 100 years of buying and selling fine automobiles. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. All deposits and fees collected are NON-REFUNDABLE in the event the vehicle is not paid for. Placing your bid on this auction constitutes your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Thanks!! They walked me through the remote buying process and responded on a timely basis to all of my requests. Your elite lifestyle is here. CL. D&M Motorsports has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for you to make an informed decision. Southlake Motorcars is located at 1110 E. State Highway 114, Suite 200, Southlake, TX 76092. I would do business with them again.A+ !!! craigslist > sites I was a total novice and didn't have a clue what to look for or what questions to ask. With a strong dealer network that spans from Germany to South Africa, D&M has worldwide presence. It just went through our DMV inspection and passed with flying colors! The price was less than what was being asked from private sellers but I did not have time to travel to Chicago to take a test drive. If leaving the state or country, the vehicle must be picked up by a professional licensed auto transportation company that can provide a bill of lading, otherwise Florida sales tax will be charged. They walked me through the remote buying process and responded on a timely basis to all of my requests. CLICK ON PICTURES FOR A CLOSER LOOK! 3. Please read our Detailed Terms of Sale before placing your bid.Disclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. international mxt. Ready to make you proud and twist necks in your area! 2008 International MXT Sold for 98K: See all 29 photos The 2008 International MXT crew cab pickup pictured in this story sold via Bring a Trailer for $98,000, which is probably fair for. The short rear overhang prevents the truck from getting hung up--but even if it did, the aircraft-carrier-size tow hooks would make quick work of hauling it off whatever smaller vehicleit was stuck on. Favorite this post nov 24. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Please inquire for the specifics on this warranty.Full Factory Warranty: Have the utmost confidence when bidding on this vehicle! It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Financing: We offer financing through eBays Equipment Financing program. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX), PAYPAL and/or personal checks for the initial deposit only. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Everything was professionally handled over the phone or internet. I was referred to D & M Motorsport by my boss who said "they were the best" if I was looking for a high performance vehicle, He was right! I recommend D&M Motorsports to one and all for their professionalism and customer service (and by the way - the Boxster is a blast). Seller will not be obligated to sell in the event of a late retraction. International Harvester : Other PRESTIGE / SPORT Dealer-Serviced MXT *Fantastic! D&M delivered the car to Suwanee Georgia as part of the original purchase price and I was amazed - it really was better than represented on their web site. Regardless, I decided to buy the car. Any known obvious defects that are not normal wear and tear will be noted in the listing. View our entire inventory of New or Used K-z Mxt RVs. We are NOT the shipping company, and will not be responsible for any damages arising from the transport of your vehicle. Jim, Illinois - 1993 Corvette Convertible & 2001 Corvette Coupe My name is George W, I'm 65 years old, and always had a yearning for a corvette. That said, ScannerAnswers says that a used MXT can . Because the MXT is equipped with an automatic transmission and power steering, maneuvering it is surprisingly easy, and the tall seating and truck's blunt features offer a solid, spatial sense. So I hope my words will be of value for a potential customer. International RXT (2007) : Medium Trucks - jingletruck.com Jim, Iowa - 2007 Porsche Boxster I had a completely great experience. The house is heated by ecological geothermal heat and the garage is ready to charge an electric car. Bringing the truck to a halt are four-channel ABS hydraulic brakes. INTERNATIONAL 26 FT BOX TRUCK - SALE/RENT. Some vehicles need to be retitled to the dealer in Illinois, and some titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans in process of pay off. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Fee and Tax Information: Buyer respnsible for paying all taxes and fees in the state and locality in which you reside. And honestly Angie, you have made this an exceptional experience by your attentive interaction. Also of note had minor setback with missing wheel lock key and notified D&M to see if they had it. Prestige Package: Ivory-faced sport gauges; metallic silver interior accents; padded, full-length front armrests; black-leather front and rear seats; custom floor mats with embroidered International MXT emblems; embroidered accents and gray piping; center console; and plush, full-cab carpeting. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights I've never done any off roading in it and most my miles are from several summer vacation trips across the country. WE WILL ARRANGE SHIPPING FOR THE BUYER AND THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. Winning bidder must contact the dealership within 24 hours of the auction close and the purchase transaction completed within 5 calendar days. Personal checks must clear before any vehicle(s) will be released. Vehicle Shipping We will gladly coordinate shipping through a reputable shipping company - call us at 630-858-8388 for a FREE QUOTE or additional questions. Please call us with any questions. Not only did they agree to my terms they even stored the car for a month till the weather broke and at no charge. I could not ask for better service from these guys. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. boise for sale "truck" - craigslist I saw a Maserati online that sparked some interest and eventually I sent an inquiry over to D&M. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Buyer is urged to contact D&M Motorsports before hitting the "Buy-It-Now" Button to insure vehicle availability. Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close. It hauls these weights on a 6500-pound front-drive axle and an 11,000-pound-capacity rear one. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction.--> http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjM4WDk1OA==/z/p-wAAOSwFnFWAsmT/$_5.JPGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjM4WDk1OA==/z/p-wAAOSwFnFWAsmT/$_16.JPG2008 INTERNATIONAL MXT 4X4 NAVIGATION TV/DVD CAMERA SYSTEM LEATHER SEATS 2008 International MXT Year: 2008 Make: International Model: MXT Trim: Body Style: Stock M5870 Mileage: 54496 Engine Size: Transmission: Automatic Exterior Color: Yellow Interior Color: Black Vin: 5RJSXAFH68W547443 Free CARFAX Report galleria_images// border-left-color: #a7abae; background-image: url(http://www.dmautosales.com/images/navmenu-h.png);background-color: #2d3740; color: #fff; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #2d3740; background-image: none; border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: #3e474f; border-right-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-color: #3e474f; border-left-color: #3e474f;" href="javascript:;" onclick="open_stockTab('options')" class="active">Description Options function open_stockTab(tabid){ if(current_tab!=tabid){ document.getElementById("stock_"+tabid).style.display="block"; document.getElementById("stock_"+current_tab).style.display="none"; document.getElementById(tabid).className="active";//tabid+"-selected"; document.getElementById(current_tab).className="";//=current_tab; current_tab=tabid; showFlash('',false); //if(tabid=="stockimages") document.getElementById("vli_link").style.display="inline"; //else document.getElementById("vli_link").style.display="none"; } } function open_tag(tag){ tag.style.display="inline"; p_arrow=document.getElementById("p"+tag.id); if(p_arrow) p_arrow.className="arrow-open"; } function close_tag(tag){ tag.style.display="none"; p_arrow=document.getElementById("p"+tag.id); if(p_arrow) p_arrow.className="arrow-close"; } function ShowTab(tabname,tid,render_tab,onlyone){ var allDivs=document.getElementsByTagName("div");//.getElementById(tabname) var c=allDivs.length; if(render_tab){ var mtb=document.getElementById(render_tab).childNodes; for(i=0;i 2008 International MXTYellow over Black & YellowVehicle Highlights:6.0 Liter Turbo Diesel V8 Engine rated at 300 HorsepowerAllison2200 RDS Five-Speed Automatic Transmission4 Wheel Drive SystemHydraulic With Four-Channel ABS Brakes20" Polished Alloy WheelsKenwood DNX7160 Touch Screen Navigation SystemMonitor with Multi Exterior CamerasFront & Rear Leather SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering WheelBlack & Yellow Wrapped Center ConsoleSilver Running BoardsTinted GlassKeyless EntryPower LocksPower WindowsCruise ControlTilt WheelVehicle History:Great Condition Inside and OutSpotless Vehicle History Reports -AutoCheck Guaranteed -CARFAX GuaranteedIncludes Three Sets of KeysWe Can Assist With Shipping Around the World!Follow us on FacebookFollow us on YouTubeFollow us on InstagramFollow us on TwitterANY QUESTIONS?GIVE US A CALL AT(630) 858-8388Looking to Finance? Please see the Buyers Assistance section for a link. Used International MXT for Sale in Nashville, TN | Cars.com Venue for any legal action such as claims, motions, litigation, settlements, or any legal action associated with this sale from either the buyer or seller is to take place in the State of Illinois. Please accept my sincere gratitude for keeping everything rolling along smoothly, even in the midst of a delay or two on my part. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. 2008 International MXT Sold for $76,666 on 10/1/18 112 Comments View Result Make International Harvester Model International Harvester XT Era 2000s The International Light Line (part of International Harvester) was a range of light-duty pickups built between 1969 and 1975. (727) 808-3284Ask ForTeddy MoustakopoulosAsk Us A QuestionYear: 2008Make: International HarvesterModel: OtherVIN: 5RJSXAFH68W502325Mileage: 57500Transmission: AutomaticEngine: 8 Cylinder, VT36 LExterior Color: RedInterior Color: BlackTitle: ClearVehicle Description 2008 International MXT serviced up at dealer one owner clean inside and out don't miss out if you want one of these the pricing keeps climbing don't miss out please call Teddy with any questions 727 808 3284 Here is what motor trend had to say The new MXT is an ego-boosting, earth-shaking show-stopper. Not being able to arrange financing does not constitute a valid reason for deposit refund. This MXT's service is up to date. We will pick up our customers at either Midway or O'Hare airport when they fly-in. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. With a strong dealer network that spans from Germany to South Africa, D&M has worldwide presence. Lane management is a snap and the backup camera prevents any Priusfrom being accidentally crushed. They welcome 3rd party inspections and in that case as well the car passed with a perfect score. D&M Motorsports decided that through the use of EBAY, we can let the rest of the country and world experience what D&M has to offer. The seller makes every effort to describe in detail any known flaws in the vehicle and includes many detailed and recent photos of the vehicle. Vehicle Titles In nearly every case, most vehicle titles are on hand and ready for delivery.
Doc Kilgore Majic 102, Victoria Police Division Map, Multivariate Time Series Anomaly Detection Python Github, Behr Smoky White, Articles I