On the 24th September 1999, all governments of the world, inclusive of Australia have been ordered to submit their government, people and resources into the central world government, the United Nations situated at Manhattan Island New York in the United States of America. Thread: Find out how much your birth certificate is worth!! Dont worry we wont send you spam or share your email address with anyone. The Twin You Never Knew You Had. emma.msrb.org A corporation is just paper and not a living human. In point of fact, you should be able to go into any store in America and buy anything and everything in sight, telling the clerk to charge it to your Exemption Account, which is identified by a nine-digit number that you will recognize as your Social Security number without the dashes. Skeptoid: Your Birth Certificate Is Not a Bond. Really. The UNITED STATES does control the 50 States thru your ignorance no matter which State you live or were born in. However, if you have not received your child's complimentary birth certificate within four months from the date of your child's birth, please call 593-5100. Your full time job you receive money of exchange, because you are exchanging your labor for other products and services of equal value. are they a Private Political Army? Your birth certificate also has information about your parents including their full name, place of birth, and date of birth. The oaths purportedly taken and administered by Quentin Bryce to purportedly swear in Kevin Rudd and others, under the fraudulent guise of Oath of Office are not the statutory constitutional oath of allegiance as required under section 42 and Schedule of the suspended constitution of the Commonwealth, they are in fact oaths of office to enable the undetected transfer of all Australians and the land of Australia into and under the United Nations. British Constitution Group She's also in HI. Instruction 3 - At the top of the page you will see DELAYED QUOTES. Birth Certificate Value Step by Step The Frog Network. One was remanded for weeks at a time for refusing to give the magistrate his name, as that would be "giving the court a name by which to enslave me"it knocks me over just how deeply ingrained their belief is. Treasury has been receiving correspondence concerning Notice of Claim, or Notice of Intention or household bills stamped exempt from levy attempting to pay bills using a National Insurance Number or Birth Certificate. You are making it entertaining and you Paying debts using a National Insurance Number or Birth Certificate In Scotland, every birth must be registered within 21 days of the birth. Finance. YOUR Birth Certificate The Great Government MONEY and CREDIT SCAM, YOUR LEGAL FICTION STRAWMAN ID The Great Government MONEY and CREDIT SCAM. Well as we are a bankrupt country (just waiting to go into an economic fold exactly what is about to happen in the US) thegovernment needs collateral to invest and to receive loanson, so we, the people, become slaves in bondage to be used ascollateral with lenders. He wasnt of legal age to manage his own affairs of Administrating that Trust, so you had to hand those duties over to someone a little more qualified than yourself, since you as a woman cannot own offspring.Thats a pretty cool magic trick wouldnt you say?Home of the Free, Land of the SlaveSo the state or government sends you back a copy of the Trust (birth certificate) that was created for you, by THEM and your mother; you go about your merry way using that birth certificate as a means of identity to obtain other adhesion contracts like your drivers license and ss card etc.So the state makes the presumption YOU are operating as a government employee; performing acts of government, etc. I had one guy bring the Phoenecians (!) I have also read in several places that the Queen has been executed, as has Prince Charles and Prince Philip. I have since been down a long road since that day and have learned how to get remedy for the use of my property. is my birth certificate worth money uk - nowwriteyourbook.com Every Birth Certificate within 72 hours of a live-birth is being converted into a "Bond" with a calculated starting amount of money and then traded onto the world Stock Exchange Markets, without the knowledge nor consent of the person named on the Birth Certificate Bond. This is what allows the state to seize your children if you don't play by, They are financial instruments or birth-tracking bonds (. This information will be recorded with the Common Law Court in The Book of Deeds, for preservation.An application for OWNERSHIP OF THE FICTITIOUS NAME will only be accepted if you have already confirmed your birth under common law, this can be confirmed by recording your details under the Birth Certificate section. For UK citizens, a birth certificate is not always accepted as proof of identity. They are just assuming (pretty convenient eh?) Imagine, Alleged Mortgage Debts Paid in 14 days, Little Promissory Note, LPN, Is The Same As A Dollar Bill That Can Pay Off ALL Types Of Debts, GETTING PRIVILEGES WITHOUT OBLIGATIONS Part 3, Paying Off Debt and Loans is Crucial - Government Secret Money Helps, YOUR STRAWMAN ID or Birth Certificate - The Great Government MONEY and CREDIT SCAM, Promissory Note - Promissory Notes are Money, Birth Certificate Money The Value of Your Birth Certificate Bond. explain the fraud of how they used the mothers maiden name to hand over power, as well as explain how the IRS is working double time to get his case against them dropped and make it disappear. Can I get my Birth Certificate online for free? An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights and duties of a human being" [Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th Edition] The straw man may also be said to be an "artificial person" which is also defined in the legal dictionary. birth certificate bond. - All Rights Reserved. Basically every Royal member is fake. Not all certificates have equal value. My STRAWMAN CUSIP Results are as follows: DAVID A YOUNG(SS40*-*4-****) TRUST Surname at birth. Understanding ones legal or commercial status under the Admiralty system (the law system used in England, Canada and much of the US), it is necessary to examine the curious use of all CAPS -Capitis Diminutio Maxima- in legal and domestic incometaxforms,credit cards& statements, loans,mortgages, speeding & parkingtickets, car documents, road tax, courtsummonsetc. I understand that this is currently between one and two million dollars at your birth when your mother unknowingly gave her baby, you, away to the UNITED STATES Government. http://Alienware.com, A Warrior Calls That means you could expect up to 10,000 . I attempted to access the fidelity.com website but couldnt proceed as I was not an Americal Citizen. More importantly a birth certificate cannot be used to request saving bonds held by the government. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. Beware that these false blogs and videos are trying to sell you a product that does not exist. Conspiracy theorists have begun claiming that United States birth certificates are tools with amazing powers. Little Johnnie is now owned by the state and is considered a state/government employee. I'm thinking specifically about predictions people make. Symbol: FGHN* Thanks for the help. Common Law Court They created it, its their document; youre just the Trustee until you become of legal age, at which point youre supposed to become the Administrator, and they are the Trustee.Dont let that bother you; its just an honest mistake and they probably just ran out of ink before they could print that little fact on the back of your birth certificate (Uh-Huh :/) giving you the option manage your own Estate.Can a Trustee tell an Administrator what to do?Absolutely NOT!Watch Dean Clifford explain the fraud with a marker board at a seminar so you can better understand the situation and most importantly CORRECT the PRESUMPTION they are ASSUMING.Silence is acquiescence. Get Ready to be Paid Everybody $$$ - Info Here He has been in America since his mother brought them here since he was 7 years old. 1. a human being. Right now, even though they have no legal right or claim or lien, the bankers control your "title" / birth . There is no monetary value to a birth certificate or a social security number/EIN, and TreasuryDirect accounts must be funded by the owner (through payroll deductions or from purchasing directly from the owner's personal bank account) to have any value. How To Get My Childs Birth Certificate - CertificateTalk.com https://www.legislation.wa.gov.au/legislation/statutes.nsf/law_a6993_currencies.html, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/birth-certificates-federal-bank-notes-dr-paul-pharms-phd. How am I able to do this while living in another country? Meet Your Strawman | The Twin You Never Knew You Had | The Redemption Doctor Blows Whistle on Flu Shot: Its Designed to Spread Cancer, The Great Birth Certificate (Trust) Scam: This is How They Are Enslaving You, Treaty of Verona the slavery foundation stone, Ces tui Qui Trust (pronounce set-a-kay), 52 Leicestershire County Councillors Ignore TYRANNY Letter. Government And Banks FORECLOSED WORLDWIDE, Sheffields Magistrates Court Is A Court De facto, Policing Enforcement Officers At My Door Again, Affidavit Statement Of Truth Served To Pc Michael Payne, Affidavit Of Obligation Commercial Lien Michael Payne And Others, Rachael Hughes Added To The Commercial Lien, Affidavit Statement Of Truth To Simon Cole Chief Of Leicestershire Police. Every citizen is given a number (*the red number on the Birth Certificate) and each live birth is reported to be valued at 650,000 to 750,000 Federal Reserve dollars in collateral from the Fed. Birth Certificates: Long Form vs. Short Form. Party Hats and Ice Cream for EVERYONE! Have there been prior predictions? is my birth certificate worth money uk - sadiqindustries.com (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words). The organic US Constitution was called the Constitution for the United States, the Act changed the Constitution to THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES (all CAPS . Promissory Notes 1 Million; 2 Million an hour? In practical terms, though, this meant giving each American something to pay with, and that something is your credit. In the Western Australia State on the 1st January 2004, because of the concealed United Nations Order both Crown and Monarchy were removed from law without either a State referendum or a Commonwealth referendum the overt act that did this was. In early use often indicating principally the right to leave ones country. Then you'd be truly sovereign. Legal Documents: Is our birth certificate really a traded bond? Portfolio Assets: $253,260,000.00 as of 3/31/2014. mastro's downtown los angeles opening date. https://www.facebook.com/WakeUpNewss/videos/464756160316222/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land, https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0110210305, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_paper, http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1599603233388664&id=100000170079375, https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/birth_certificate_numbers, http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Strawman_theory, http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/03/31/law-land-or-law-sea-david-icke-8th-may-2009, http://www.peoplesmandate.iinet.net.au/Government_as_Foreign_corporation.html, https://www.bradleycorp.com/government/DOD, Claim: Environmentalists are more likely to cheat and steal, Dr. Dan Stock Argues Against Vaccines at Mt. Why would they pay you one red cent if they could get you to do it for free?Youre worth $1.5 Million per hour; they need to agree to the terms of your salary, or youre not interested in being on their payroll; and if youre not on their payroll, you dont have to abide by their corporate rules/regulations/statutes, etc. Vatican canon law 476 3:25. Otherwise, you could spend a lot of time and money on a certificate that has little to no value to employers. Dont Delay, Become HAPPY, DEBT FREE, and STRAWMAN MONEY CREDIT FREE today! Inception Date: 12/30/1991 UCC FORTRESS.GOV Capitis Diminutio (meaning thediminishing of statusthrough the use of capitalization) In Roman law. You give value to the title, the [your] birth certificate. She's correct about the Act of 1871 making the US a corporation at the demand of the City of London bankers in order to borrow money necessary following the War Between the States. Does he actually give any evidence at all that his claim is true? Dont include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details. This actually answered my drawback, thank you! (Rod Class also explains this if you listen to his archived shows below).Youre not receiving the FULL benefits of your new job title, but you sure are paying the membership feesWhy arent YOU getting paid? How to register a birth. The Government have been using this fiction throughout your life to deceive you.Your LEGAL FICTION is your title and name in capital letters (e.g. World Stock Exchange, in which the American people are worth money to the International Bank that bought the government in the 1930's. . Your birth certificate is worth close to a million dollars and can be loaned out from a bank as many as 9 times, making your birth certificate worth almost 9 million dollars. If you are arguing over the meaning of words, then use different words. I made a presumption; you didnt rebut the presumption (look up affidavits) and my presumption became law. PDF The Birth Certificate Bond Explained - articleatlas.com These birth certificate bonds were collateralized by your birth certificate and your mothers maiden name under an Act of Congress in 1921. Birth certificate and SSN - December 2022 Babies | Forums | What to Expect Our lawyers and others will respond within 24 hrs! The Great Birth Certificate (Trust) Scam: This is How They Are CUSIP Numbers - WE THE PEOPLE's Constitution in which you are saying it. Hi Dawn, You mailed in your passport renewal application Form DS-82, but something was missing. Because you are a corporate entity of this trust and not a sovereign individual of the Republic, you are susceptible to things like income tax, property tax, being arrested, paying traffic tickets, and many other unlawful taxes (fees) which only go to fund the corporation and do not in any way fund public interests or services, and other unlawful statutes and rules (which are not actual laws that have been legislated by a act of Congress). The documentation of births is a practice widely held throughout human civilization, especially in China, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Persia. Conspiracy theory claptrap! continue to care for to keep it smart. How Long Does it Take to Get a Birth Certificate? You are a vessel of commerce that is owned by the UNITED STATES corporation. is my birth certificate worth money uk is my birth certificate worth money uk is my birth certificate worth money uk https://crabbsattorneys.com/wp-content/themes . is my birth certificate worth money uk - nubblesitesolutions.com All Courts Where Dissolved In 2008 Under The Clearfield Doctrine. EUROPA The Last Battle We went on a virtual tour of Buckingham Palace and the queen still has her royal emblems on the main gate . ozff that you are their employee, and you havent rebutted that presumption.As Dean puts it: If I create some law in my living room and walk across the street to your house; knock on the door and say Hey Jim, I just created a new law that allows me to take your new 50 plasma TV for my own and you have to abide by that. The truth is that throughout everyday life, people everywhere use and rely on Common Law to live and work together.
Pitman Funeral Home Obits, Apartment For Sale In Flic En Flac, Articles I