The gun measures 10.75" in length with a 6" barrel, or 14.75" in a 10" barrel available in black as an aftermarket item. Well, do ya, punk?, A 300 grain round at 1900 fps would produce just over 2400 ft-lbs of energy. Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol, .50 AE, Black DE50 From in 6 stores Caliber:.50 AE Self defense? But I had a secret weapon with me. Overall length is 10.75, height is 6.25, and the slide width is 1.25. Especially the MALE gender. Im jonesing bad. America is free, and I am too. My main complaint is that its large grip was difficult for me to get my hand aroundbut the recoil was manageable. Ive seen bigger guys who can lift a car jam up and/or not hit the bulleye once. Not Ron Jeremy. desert engle for Sale | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore An iconic handgun that needs no introduction, this Desert Eagle MK XIX boasts beautiful matte chrome. My friends say Why do You need a DE.50? NO gun is perfect. & that I survive? Heres the real question (pertaining to buying a .50AE Deagle for self defence). If the gun isnt heavy enough for you just the way it is, theres that long rail atop the barrel where one might mount a light, scope, a set of toy trains or an electric hoist. With its heft and gas operating system its a breeze to shoot. The Desert Eagle L5 and the L6 are lighter by a pound or two respectively in comparison to other similar Desert Eagle products. Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. Still not a plinker, but much better than store bought. I also carry it when I hunt, just in case of big animals which are NOT deer. Recoil with this pistol is prodigious. And yes it will stop a running 350 Chevy motor too! What an idiotic fallacy youre using as an argument. After 25 years of being accessorized, customized, and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows, and video games, the Desert Eagle Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. Oldest child asked me to work up handloads for a friends Deagle exactly because of the commercial ammo cost issue. The .50AE Desert Eagle is also convertible for shooting .44Mag and .357Mag cartridges simply by purchasing expensive drop-in replacement gear that requires no gunsmithing to install. I have the first gen 50AE . Its hard to find one priced that high. It truly rocks. I shot Joes hand cannons with bullets weights up to 700 grains. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. After the practical presentation and humor in which the author presented his experience I have decided to add one to my always growing rack of 44 mags. Great review. Just tell me the facts and your opinions. For now only god knows or survival can. You have entered an incorrect email address! Though And through both shoulders. Notify Me When Available; Style: DE50; Department: Firearms > Handguns > Semi-Automatic Handguns; Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50AE 7-Round Magazine Out of Stock . A Thanksgiving turkey isnt a great meal because its not easy to roast perfectly the first time. Personally, I would love to strap one to my hip in a tactical rig, but thatd be kinda like rolling into town for groceries in a Sherman Tank. Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. It was new not used. look back, the colt 1847 walker was 4.5 lbs too! Yes you are right! Wound up with a 300 gr Rainier copper plated HP at near max load. . 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse. Desert Eagle Mark XIX Review - .50AE - YouTube Have put over 1000 round through it. A good reason I bought a desert eagle and probably the only good reason The single action pistol has a 4-pound trigger pull. Racking the slide was tough, requiring a tight grip and a 2.75 long pull against the powerful gang of recoil springs. Magnum Research, the U.S. patent holder, subsequently transferred manufacture to the United States. Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX .357 Mag Pistol, Black Oxide - DE357 $1,799.99 $1,599.99 Add to Cart Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 AE Pistol W/ IMB, Black - DE50IMB Rating: (1) $1,999.99 $1,749.99 Add to Cart Magnum Research Desert Eagle Trump Punisher 50 AE Pistol, Brushed Stainless - DE50SRMBC3 Rating: (49) Out of Stock 12 oz. Price $1922.34. The 350 grain .50 AE will take care of anything that walks on two or four legs. The gun measures 10.75" in length with a 6" barrel, or 14.75" in a 10" barrel available in black as an aftermarket item. Magnum Research - Hyatt Guns Try 2,000 feet per second and 2,000 feet per lb. The search for your new Deagle pistol is over, as you have landed on the most extensive selection at the lowest prices right here at Omaha Outdoors. 30.7K subscribers Enter SANDMAN! Its a shut the fuck up item. DE1911G10-K. As we all know, revolvers dont really care much about such issues as powder fouling.. Yes. No, I have to say that the Desert Eagle is simply the most useless gun ever made. If you compare it with normal handguns for the weight, size, recoil, etc. The barrels also different on the inside. Love mine. Thank you! Oddly enough, habitual snubby shooters who have practiced a convulsive grip (trying to crush the handle into powder) will have no limp-wristing jams with this pistol. I have one of these 5 inch barrel with muzzle break and aluminum frame to reduce weight.the desert eagle functions just as good as any other semi auto I have or have owned in the past.bottom line if your scared of it dont buy one.if you have confidence in your shooting abilities go buy one they are quality guns and you pay for it just like all high quality guns great for hunting, and can be carried. IWI DESTERT EAGLE MK XIX - gunsinternational.com significantly bigger than the same-caliber revolver. desert eagle .50 ae for sale on GunsAmerica. Buy a desert ea I read just the opposite. Still going strong after 25 years, mostly reliable with Figure right about 1300 fps. It also just so happened that my local indoor range/gunstore had a used Deagle in .50 AE on the shelf. What would you want to use to protect yourself, children family and friends Unless Youre A Cop, Kiger Updates the 9c Compact With the New Kiger-9c Pro 9mm Pistol, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver, New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/08/31/man-kills-charging-bear-with-454-casull/, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSrPDrx5Vkc. I cant figure out how in the world I can conceal carry this thing, not only due to its size, but it is unusually heavy for a pistol. I can hit a gong at 50 yards The Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistols Barrel, all have a 7/8" Weaver style dovetail on top, as well as two cross-slots. (disadvantage of high quality commercial grade film cameras), That would be fantastic! Touring the landscape of the pistol, I immediately loved the patridge sights. I do not yet have any in .44 Magnum, but likely will in the future. Semi-automatic pistols fire a projectile with every trigger pull automatically cycling the action in preparation for follow-on shots. For a goddamn handgun? Whether you're sport is big game, small game, or prey - we have you covered! In Stock. and they do have muzzle breaks to take the beast a little. The Desert Eagle L5 Mark XIX features a 5-inch barrel length and hard-coat anodized black aluminum frame, carbon steel slide and barrel, and Hogue finger groove rubber grip. All Rights Reserved. Engine blocks, on average, are no match for the. All Rights Reserved. TheDesert Eagle Pistolhas emerged as a pop-culture icon. When purchasing magazines for Jericho/Baby Eagle pistols, note that not all magazines are interchangeable. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. With a more practical approach and some refinement, it might have real potential as an alternative to the tilt-barrel and direct blow-back systems. They are offered with a hard-coat anodized black aluminum frame, stainless steel slide and integral muzzle brake barrel, attractive black appointments and feature a picatinny rail on the frame. We went through a lot of expensive ammo trying to get this pistol to sh!t the bed. Now, Magnum Research is proud to introduce two lighter weight models which make a noticeable difference when handling the pistol albeit two hands are still recommended for most shooters. Its also way to heavy, plus the ergonomics are abysmal. Because they are just plain fun to shoot! Bragging does not make sense about this gun on a fair way. DE is a kind of Hand Cannon, Sniper Pistol (especially if you used the 10 barrel), a monstrous power pistol. A few years later, production of the Desert Eagle was returned to Israel. At Guns.com, if an FFL is I agree that not only is the gun on the expensive side, but ammo is dang near stupid expensive too. Gun Review: Magnum Research IWI Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50AE, Quote of the Day: Government Thugs Heart Gun Control Edition, You Gotta Fight. In winter I carry mine concealed. Judge it after 5 rounds in the shooting range, look at holes group in target. Width is 1.25in, height is 6.25in and the weight with an empty magazine is approx. It was quickly apparent that testing the Desert Eagle at such a distance was the equivalent of testing a sniper rifle at snowball distance. By that logic a Corvette isnt a great car because it doesnt drive itself. The 2,800 foot per lb. Different guns fill different niches, and the DE is a perfect pistol for those who want an expensive, good looking, hard hitting, accurate monster to show off at barbecues, and to carry into the woods every once in a while. Need [email protected] (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Any handgun from .38Spl to .45 caliber would be a far better choice. On a scale of zero to five, with five being an Airlight and zero being a flaming porcupine, the Desert Eagle is a one. A big problem with the DE was the use of lead bullets. Not something the wife can shoot, but for me, being able to put a target down permanently with one shot is what matters should that need ever arise. Finish: Matte black Glad I FINALLY read sumphin gee golly swell about this thing cause I just plunkered down $1870 for one on line from Gander. but then, of course, my barrett m82 50 cal bmg sniper rifle is too! Is there any history about why the gun was made? If I like the DE, dont mind paying for the ammo (oh by the way my 300 grain reloads cost me less than $.60 each) and enjoy shooting it, what business is it of yours whether I do or not? The gun is inherently accurate and a joy to shoot. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. Thank you for trying . As some have stated, this unit requires a very firm, locked arm grip. I just HOPE to GOD that I do not get buyers remorse. Magnum Research IWI Desert Eagle 40 S&W Police Trade-In Pistol (Magazine Not Included . I only started looking into high powered, high capacity pistols after watching I was pray documentaries. If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location. Btw, is it just me or does it look like Ralphs hand is a mile and a half away in the second pic? HA! Shooting a Desert Eagle is like taking a honeymoon in Las Vegas. The 50AE seems a bit like the answer to a question never asked. After 2k rounds this is still a problem. So the question is the 50AE cross the border with the extreme impact that a human can survive in the head? Heres what I think happened. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. I never have had a single failure with either of my DE 50AE. Mark XIX Titanium Gold with Tiger Stripes, Magnum Research Desert Eagle .44 Magnum Mark XIX Titanium Gold, Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 A.E. I bought the gun cause I just had to add it to my collection . Each Case Hardened Desert Eagle is a unique work of art with a custom finish. I wouldnt trade or sell either of my DEs for anything. It lacks lands and grooves, boasting instead six-rib polygonal rifling like medium-bore Glock pistols. They felt darned inadequate. Desert Eagle Mark XIX Semi Auto Pistol 44 Magnum 6" Non-Ported Barrel Most of the rumors center around cycling issues. Oh hells yes. I was at the range one day and as I walked up to the counter there was a couple shooting next to where I was going to shoot. The Desert Eagle is really fun to shoot, but I dont know why anyone would own one.. Each pistol comes with two 8-round magazines. UPC. Can you help? I dont bash pistols simply because I personally dont like them. This gun has been kept very clean and has been well cared for. Desert Eagle Pistol, .429DE Black Quick view. Stay Up To Date. Magnum Research Desert Eagle MKXIX 357 Mag Stainless DE357SRMB Do not forget one think. At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered. Its not my normal style, but it worked very well, reducing muzzle rise and improving my follow-through. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Colorado Compliant - Washington Compliant, High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail. But the problem is I have never shot a handgun before, Im 71 but as agile as anyone 1/2 my age. Try a little experiment. This brings back memories. magnum 357:it will make enough damage. Customize This * * * The Desert Eagle system was devised for the purpose of handling magnum loads, and is available chambered for the .357. Agent Smith had his Deagle. However, Id prefer my Filipino wood fighting sticks for close quarters combat. I just put a red dot on the 50 to clear the sight and with a steady hand 50 yards is no problem. We Ship Free To Any FFL Dealer Of Your Choosing. Maybe once or twice a month, tops. I love your writing skills and hilarious sense of humor! Very excited to try this! It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. Always makes this odd magic on the range: Thanks, thats a great review. You also need to be built for a handgun of this caliber. Lets face it, the gun culture community is a lot like a suburban middle school. A number of people shot with her including one young lady who had never shot anything bigger than a .32ACP and she did very well. As for portability, I personally wouldnt want to tuck this monstrosity into my Thunderwear for a trip to the Piggly-Wiggly but your chafing may vary. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our Cause really, if I ever need to defend my life, a flaming porcupine is really the weapon I want to have on hand. A grip that would be firm enough for any other pistol might be too limp for the Desert Eagle. Yes, its a small canon! Most models are drop-safe, so the gun is just as all-around safe as other single action autoloaders. Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol DE50SR, 50 AE, 6", Polymer Grip, Stainless Finish, 7 Rd - $1769.00 Details Made in the . Apocalyptic Mark XIX, Magnum Research Desert Eagle .357 Mag Stainless with Integral Muzzle Brake. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! But agree with everyone on the fun factor. My two DE XIX .50s are the most accurate handguns I own. Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX L5 w/Brake Pistol | DE357L5IMB 357 Magnum, 5", Double/Single Action, Aluminum, Black Hogue Rubber, Ambi Thumb, Combat Fixed, Black , 9+1 Hinterland #: 51373 MFG #: DE357L5IMB 100% 2 In stock $1,919.00 Add to Cart Add to Wish List Add to Compare Low Stock We reserve the right to correct pricing errors. I reload now for about .70c tops, when I go in on supplies with the group I shoot with it goes down to .50c a round. Semi Auto Pistols for Sale - Buy Semi Auto Pistols Online at Gunprime Far from it. On a scale of zero to five, with five being an Airlight and zero being a flaming porcupine, the Desert Eagle is a one. How To Apply For Extreme Home Makeover 2022, Create Your Own Love Letter Just Copy And Paste, Income Based Apartments Florissant, Mo, Articles I