Food was amazing as always and the courses were timed perfectly. Great food and excellent service. (To the tune of $67!). but it was still good. They even come after the main meal and brush any crumbs off the table and take them away. The server was outstanding. You will feel like you are at Joe's Crabshack but with a $1k bill for 4. If you can get passed the young, shy and inefficient hosts, the table service was excellent. It just what we do when we celebrate something at Mastros I always take a picture of the dessert. Food was cut and prepared for my daughters so I was able to enjoy my dinner. Unless you are 95 years old OR your taste buds no longer work I would suggest going to a better and more quality restaurant Like WATER GRILL right across the street. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine. If all Mastros are like this one, I'll go back again and try another location too. Enjoy live entertainment at the bar seven nights a week while sipping on hand-crafted cocktails and eclectic wines. The steak was definitely average and did not justify a $90 price tag. Address: 3801 E. Coast Highway Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Phone: (949) 760-0331 Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday Dinner 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Takeout 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED It also features a private attached terrace that can be used for cocktails and Unbelievable experience and outstanding service. It really was a fantastic restaurant and food experience. We are long standing customerscustomers. They even come after the main meal and brush any crumbs off the table and take them away. They did make it right $$, but it was just a disappointing going home on kinda an empty dinner night. Service was amazing however the food quality has gone down, i understand its very busy at times , but its better to make the customer wait a bit more than poor quality delivered to the table, we did express our concerns and offered alternatives , but when they cant get it right after the second time it kinda just kills the excitement of the night and returning, You can order delivery directly from Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa using the Order Online button. Get corkage fees for restaurants in Costa Mesa, CA. But the valets were all RUNNING to do their best, so 10 for effort! Apps were way overpriced. The Mac'n'Cheese was okay, and the green beans were no better than what I could have made at home. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Especially when seated late. You can order delivery directly from Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa using the Order Online button. Leatherby's Caf Rouge. She creates such a wonderful space for you to enjoy your dinner. The food was decent but no better than say Texas Roadhouse BBQ. I will take the stairs. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If youre looking fora BYOB-friendly restaurant nearby, download theCorkageFee app (for iOS)or be on the lookout for our Android version coming to a smartphone near you. The servers were awesome and made the evening. Pretty much every waiter passed by our table to get to other tables so there was constant traffic going by our table. I found this unnecessary when the rest of the restaurant was empty. NCF Directory Categories. And ensure that to keep the ambience not order dessert or coffee. Horrible Service. I expected a 2-3 thick of wonderfully tender flavorful steak. I may return to the Hollywood location, but this was my first and last visit to Costa Mesa. Explore menu, see photos and read 7544 reviews: "Great food and service as usual!". Dining at Mastros, Costa Mesa is always amazing! MASTRO'S STEAKHOUSE - 5690 Photos & 3861 Reviews - 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Mastro's Steakhouse 3861 reviews Claimed $$$$ Steakhouses Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 5793 photos Write a review Menu Popular dishes View full menu Butter Cake But never did anything about the mushrooms! Excellent service. Capacity: Seated, 13 guests. Food was ok, but when youre paying 70 bucks for a steak they should at least throw you a vegetable or potato without soaking you for another 15-20 bucks. Its a deal.More, For so long, I've wanted to try Mastros; especially after seeing their signature Warm Butter cake plastered all over Instagram. Served with no sauce or garnishes! This was my first time eating at the Costa Mesa restaurant. But what about the remainder of the ruined dinning experience?! Waiters were informed, friendly, prompt and checked in without being obtrusive. Thanks for the service and the delicious cuisine! Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa Restaurant - Costa Mesa, CA | OpenTable The prices are very high, expect to pay several hundred dollars for 2 people if you order steak, wine, dessert, etc. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is just a small fraction of the 10,000 restaurants worldwide you'll find in our app. Our server, Jude, was awesome. The private dining rooms offer the perfect setting for your every type of event, but for something truly spectacular, the entire Steakhouse can be reserved exclusively for your private event. Unreal actually. Mastro's has steaks that are $150 each and they cannot honor a gift card that was fraudulently used (probably by someone in-house) for that amount? Noise level was too loud and too many kids running around. The manager graciously came to our table to apologize and say they would not charge us for the food we did not eat. MASTRO'S STEAKHOUSE - 5494 Photos & 3716 Reviews - Steakhouses - 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 3716 reviews of Mastro's Steakhouse "meat lovers ONLY. I cannot believe I spent $200 to spend my night puking up the uncooked lobster mashed potatoes. Great service and the food always the best!! Five Crowns | Landmark Steakhouse Restaurant in Corona del Mar Definitely worth the price $45. It was amazing. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa - Costa Mesa, CA on OpenTable Squeezing lemon on it made itok! Great service, great food, great view! Ddddddd. Our server messed up two different plates, our cocktails came out in sticky glasses. Service & food were A+. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. DashPass Steakhouse 4.4. Pinot Provence. We were greeted nicely and shown to our table. Dddddd delicious items on the menu. The other parties had young children, and ours was only adults. Mastro's Steakhouse Delivery Menu | 633 Anton Boulevard Costa Mesa Food and service was top notch. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Costa Mesa, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Costa Mesa, Late Night Spanish Restaurants in Costa Mesa, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Costa Mesa, Restaurants for Group Dining in Costa Mesa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Costa Mesa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Costa Mesa. At this point there was no saving whatever they did to that tomahawk so we asked for our bill. Most dining establishments charge $25. If all Mastros are like this one, I'll go back again and try another location too. Big eye tuna with fresh avocado, spicy onion salsa, and ponzu chili sauce . I am trying to cut down on red meat and this place certainly has many options. It was Valentines Day trying to go somewhere special. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Service was great. I ordered the smoked salmon starter which was a massive platter of salmon and mini toasts with cucumber and red onion and a cream cheese kind of spread. Sides ordered were the sauted Mushrooms and the Truffle Gnoochi. Costa Mesa Corkage Fees - CorkageFee App MonFri 5:00 pm10:00 pm We will return for our server and the waitstaff. Overall the experience was a 5/5. After checking in and ordering two drinks that came to $50+ we were told that our $150 gift card only had $.50 CENTS left on it. You will feel like you are at Joe's Crabshack but with a $1k bill for 4. A truly unparalleled dining experience. This room is also equipped with a flat screen TV for small presentation dinners. The filet was prepared perfectly and was exactly as expected. Masterful @ Mastro's - Review of Mastro's Steakhouse, Costa Mesa, CA Over priced for poor culinary skills.More, I had high expectations, had never been there before! We had to ask for menus, after about 15 minutes we said we were ready to order and she said she would be right back. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Thanks for the great service. Lights came on. Search NCF Directory NCF Categories Corkage Fees (1,658) . So lots of hip hop street wear and beach attire. It is unlike anything else I've ever tasted and it came with ice cream too. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Overall very good. He was so obviously disrespectful. Shuck Oyster Bar. How hard is it to require a jacket or blazer for men? The food was great, however the service wasnt that great. Black against white. Our server was horrible, I know it was late but for the price of the dinner the service needs to be a lot better, Service has definitely suffered at the Costa Mesa Mastros, Steaks were very good,they served the food hot. Would recommend to others. Mastro's Ocean Club - Newport Beach also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (949) 376-6990. He was negligent. gift card from an employer 4-5 years ago and finally found time (and energy) to use our gift card. Overall 5/5. Mastros combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event. Sooooo delicious. Both cooked wonderfully. The food was incredible! I'm not accustomed to my food being warmed up at a restaurant, especially at a restaurant known for fine dinning. This year we had the worst service and if possible, an even worse table. My wife and I went for an early Valentines Day celebrationas always, the food was excellentas always the service was impeccableas always the cost was high, price increases at Mastros Steakhouse seem disproportionate to price increases in many other places. We all know that youre going to get great food, so its truly up to the servers and wait staff to make each diners experience a great memorable one! Obviously the steak was great. Brandon our waiter was great, super tentative and helpful. Entrees were a Bone-In Ribeye and the A5 New York. Moral of the story: never order from this location and if you do, dont do it near a holiday or they will blow you off.
Why Are Billboards So Tall In Georgia, Lspdfr Police Bicycle Els, Bob Huggins House Morgantown, Does Vaseline In Nose Affect Covid Test, Articles M