The seat finder is not working for the mcg website The information on our tickets shows Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Ticket Seating Plan, AFL Layout Map While we have made an effort to ensure that all information was correct at the time of publication, details can change over time. Secure you tickets, get your memberships and we look forward to seeing the stands filled again to begin the AFL season." Level 1- roofline (bay 25 row kk): does this mean undercover? Here is a table with the drip lines for each section (will download as a PDF). Persons entering the arena without prior authorisation will be liable for prosecution. Get quick answers from Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) staff and past visitors. Melbourne: SEA LIFE Aquarium Entrance Ticket. AFL Tickets - AFL.com.au The operation of bars at the ground is their province entirely. Two services connect Flinders Street with the eastern suburbs via Wellington Parade. Some shows will have fully seated sections, while others, such as pop concerts, will have standing sections. 48 (City-North Balwyn) stop just outside the MCG. We are expecting a crowd of around 50-60,000 on Saturday night. Visitor tickets - MCC Taxis are available from the ground at the conclusion of each event. Melbourne Cricket Club management reserves the right to refuse entryNo representations are made that there is seating availablePatrons are admitted to the stadium at their own risk. How do I buy a ticket for an individual game?Visit the Fixture page and follow the ticket link to purchase. The No. Parking in high-rise parking buildings in the CBD is another option for MCG visitors. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Melbourne. Children 6 and under are admitted free into the Members Reserve for all events. MCG AFL General Admission Tickets - Melbourne Forum ATMs are located both internally and externally to the MCG. What is Myki? You can purchase your tickets through Ticketek or through the Cricket Australia website. 3.1.18. Automotive Services. Minor enhancements & bug fixes. Cookie Notice Official Cricket Tickets | cricket.com.au Admittance at the Melbourne Cricket Ground will not be charged in general admission areas for children under the age of 6 for Cricket Victoria(CV) cricket matches and Australian Football League (AFL) matches. You will see from the seating plan that there is another one at M37. In accordance with the hirers conditions of ticket purchase and the venues terms and conditions, patrons who have purchased a concession ticket for the event may be required to provide proof of concession eligibility for entry to the venue. Patrons are advised to visit: www.companioncard.org.au for information on companion cards. Hi, Just wanted to know how far back from the first row is row U in Q39 not sure if it starts at A etc? There are a number of steps from the entrance down to your seat, if you required assistance please make contact with ground staff who will assist you to your seat. Some areas of the MCG are exposed to direct sunlight and heat. There are two train stations close to the MCG, both within walking distance. Mr McLachlan said. Big clubs like West Coast have a smaller ground and big crowds. Patrons are reminded that all Spotless and Epicure catering staff have the support of MCG management and Victoria Police if service is refused. After considering the wind, the rain, the direction of the sun, public transport access and seating restrictions, here are my thoughts on the best general admission (standard reserve) seating at the venue: I think you'll find that Gate 5 will take you straight in to the Southern Stand, not the Ponsford. No, the Ponsford Stand does not get full sun during the day. Admission ticket I'd say you'll be OK. You just may end up sitting at the top of the stadium though. Presented by The Golden Ticket - For Medallion Club tickets and Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel. P10 Row A. You dont mention which section (MCC, Ponsford, Olympic or Southern Stand). Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tickets - Ticketmaster Select Tickets | Tickets for Sport, Concerts, Theatre, Arts, Family We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. For the Great Southern Stand and AFL Members Reserve, enter via Punt Road (Gates 5 or 6). Full and Restricted members are eligible to purchase visitor tickets for entry into the Reserve for most cricket and football matches at the MCG. Patrons are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration. We intend attending MCG Boxing Day test 2017 and are unsure of the best position (what stand etc.) Internal bars and dining rooms have been smoke-free at the MCG for some years but smoking is now banned in all parts of the ground. Tickets for Sport, Concerts, Theatre, Arts, Family Events, Comedy Trams You are in the Olympic Stand, top level. How do I get from the airport to the city? Patrons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from MCC staff or their representatives may be evicted from the stadium. Official Cricket Tickets | cricket.com.au Two services connect Flinders Street with the eastern suburbs via Wellington Parade Both the 75 (City-East Burwood) and 48 (City-North Balwyn) stop just outside the MCG. All stadiums in Victoria MCG, Marvel Stadium, GMHBA Stadium in Geelong and Mars Stadium in Ballarat will be at 100 per cent capacity from Round One of the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season beginning Wednesday March 16 at the MCG. The reason this appears on your ticket is so we can determine the exact number of tickets that have been allocated for any specific event. General admission access (AFL) Social Club (AFL) Reserved seat membership 101 (AFL) Accessing your MyMagpies member account (AFL) Purchasing tickets for the home & away season (AFL) Comments . The stadium gates will open at 3.00pm, and there is a country festival happening outside Gate 2 in Yarra Park that you may enjoy. Our very sincere thanks again. Seating Map View the MCG seating map Undercover Seating Due to the difficulty in accurately classifying any seat at the MCG as "undercover", even though there is a roof overhead in some sections of the ground, patrons cannot be guaranteed protection from the elements. Any advice/information would be most gratefully received. projectaero Team Captain. Seating plans will vary based on the type and size of each event, but here are the details of the 2020 AFL Grand Final, along with maps, event schedules and how to get to the MCG. The league on Tuesday said there was no official update on the search for McLachlan's replacement or his departure date. Which DFO is better to spend our time in. Car parking is usually available at the MCG in Yarra Park on event days. AFL chief Gillon McLachlan on crowds, round one, tickets, and getting to the game. Occasionally parts of Yarra Park are closed to save the grass after heavy rain. After a subsequent price freeze in 2019, 2020 and 2021, the AFL continues its commitment to affordability by freezing general admission tickets at $27 Adult, $18 Concession and $5 child. Although there is a roof, its so high up that there isnt much rain cover. Anyone caught short of protective gear on a rainy day can purchase disposable plastic ponchos at most catering outlets. All rights reserved. Are there lifts to the top tier.I have tickets for the Boxing Day Match, my seats are, Q22, Seat Numbers W5 -6 and are these seats in the shade. I also note that you will need to go down some stairs to reach your seats. I was looking all day yesterday, and online was offering tickets in M2/M3 right behind the goals, mainly in rows roughly in the range M-Z. General Admin tickets get you a seat up top. In 2006, the MCG was the primary stadium of the Commonwealth Games and the MCG was a primary venue for the Olympics in 1956. Wheelchair seating is available on Levels 1, 2 & 4 Level 2 - behind N52, N53 seating During AFL Finals, children 3 & under are admitted free of charge. Make sure to bring a hat! Where are these seats and which is closest to an isle? In the spirit of reconciliation the AFL acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. 4 or 5 nights in Melbourne itinerary and restaurants? This seat finder might assist. Level 4 - Q34, Q35 These seats include internal and dining allocations that are not used. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Fatima26 asked 47 mins ago. Great Southern Stand - Public STADIUM ACCESS ENTRANCE Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Make contact with ground staff who will be able to direct you to the lifts. Make sure to touch base with ground staff who can assist you if necessary. Most events allow for patrons to pre-purchase reserved seats to guarantee entry. Also, Ticketek often has pre-sale tickets for people who subscribe. Tickets | Melbourne Stars - BBL However, should you plan to attend multiple games, club memberships may provide the best value and access to tickets. Join a tipping comp - lots to choose from. The MCG is the home of Australian Rules Football, but with 100,000 seats to choose from, how do you know which one will be the best to enjoy the spectacle of this great game? 9 Melbourne Cricket Ground. All bags are subject to inspection and patrons will be refused admission with prohobited items, and there is no cloaking facilities for these items. Patrons require an MLAK Key to access this facility. Patrons may be requested to present their bags for inspection. Anyone caught short of protective gear on a rainy day can purchase disposable plastic ponchos at most catering outlets. The above outlets contain many of the traditional food items such as pies, hot dogs, chips and hamburgers - as well as a number of healthier options and gluten-free products. I have previously been to the MCG, and my travel partner is not as big a fan as me, so I think one match will be enough for her! Unfortunately, you will get the afternoon sun sitting in the Southern Stand. 3.1.17. If you want to spend a few bucks extra my advice would be to purchase tickets for Medallion Club or Axcess One which is all premium seating on Level 2. How do I pay for public transport? You can check it here For tomorrow, GA seats are: General admission seating *Subject to change Ponsford Stand M32-M36 Q29-Q36 Olympic Stand Q49-Q57 Great Southern Stand M1-M2 M8-M14 Q1-Q7 Q8-Q15 (Rows P-DD) 11 [deleted] 5 yr. ago PLAY AFL FANTASYPick your team NOW"Our AFLW Finals series and start of our AFL Season is an exciting time for our game and for the state, we look forward to seeing crowds return to our venues in huge numbers as well as to all the surrounding business and venues that rely on footy and big events being staged across the city. MCG AFL Tickets 2023 | The Ticket Merchant These arrangements basically apply whenever patrons pay to enter the ground or on occasions such as an open day when large crowds are expected. Any where on the Ponsford Stand is well shaded throughout the day, but note that you will get the morning sun during day games (Gate 1). aussiebill, I don't think there is any possibility that they will get stuck behind the goals. Internal bars and dining rooms had been smoke-free at the MCG prior to that, but smoking is now banned in all parts of the ground on both event and non event days. We have Bay Q5 Row K. I gather that is 11 rows back in that bay. In addition to the price freeze and new family ticket offer, the AFL will this week write to all 1292 community clubs across Victoria and offer four tickets to give to volunteers which includes 2 x tickets to the last round of NAB AFLW Season (Round 10) and 2 x tickets to the first round of 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season as part of our Festival of Football the AFL is delivering in conjunction with Victorian State Government. 70 (City-Wattle Park) detours from Flinders Street along Swan Street and it's a short walk across the footbridge to the ground. Melbourne Cricket Ground Seating Map Info Details Events Crowds Seating Map Map Satellite Accommodation Photos Virtual Tour Redevelopment News Official Site More Stadiums Note: As seating can change at venues for different events and performances, these seating maps should be used as a guide only.
Tune Insurance Thailand, Articles M