Waterville Homes for Sale: Waterville, ME Real Estate | Redfin $1,200-$1,425 There are currently mobile home parks in the Waterville area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Brokered by Whittemore's Real Estate. more than the median of $1,107 for Kennebec County, $295 (21%) less than the median of $1,410 for Maine and $444 (29%) less than the median of $1,559 for the United States Winslow Homes for Sale $250,386. 8 Silver Ter Apt 2, Waterville, ME 04901-5930 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Write a Review for Countryside Mobile Home Park. Foreclosure Homes in Waterville, ME Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Countryside Mobile Home Park has 3 military bases within 74.5 miles, the nearest is Brunswick Naval Air Station which is 52.8 miles away and a 67 minutes . Maine Rental Buildings; Waterville Rental Buildings; 18 Bellevue St; 74 Front Street - 3; 35 . 120 Airport Rd #40, Waterville, ME 04901. Village Green Mobile Home Park Mobile Home Park in Waterville, ME 141 Sparrow Drive. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Make a visit to check out the current floorplan options. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nation's premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. All of the best foreclosed homes for sale in Waterville are located in the following zip code areas on Foreclosure.com: 04901 04903. Details . In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Woodlands Assisted Living Of Waterville provides senior living in Waterville, Maine. $1,300/mo. Mobile Homes for Rent near Waterville, ME - MHBay Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Waterville Home for Sale: This 3 bedroom 2 full bath double wide is a 2021 model, but it was moved to the park from the manufacturer April 2022. Waterville, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale - realtor.com within your budget in Waterville, Maine. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 2 bds; 1 ba; 900 sqft - House for rent . HowLoud, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Waterville, The estimated population per square kilometer (.62 miles) in Waterville is 472. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. As a result, the town has a thriving cultural scene, with mainstays such as the Colby College Museum of Art, Waterville Opera House, Redington Museum, and Railroad Square Cinema. Using this messaging system for any other purposes, such as solicitation or filing complaints, is prohibited by the MHVillage.com Terms of Use. Looking for Mobile Homes for Rent? Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Locations Filters. Fairfield Homes for Sale $207,360. Punky Meadows Mobile Home Park - Manufactured and Mobile Mobile Phone Number * See this property in person. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This is a two bedroom, one bath home located in our Riverside Drive Community. . MLS# 4944401. New Home. Home For Rent. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. With a relatively reasonable average rent of $677/month in the city, renting . For Sale. . Thank you for your cooperation. Proven Performance - We consistently receive high customer satisfaction ratings for sales, set-up, and service., Rented briefly, was a good tenant, paid my rent on time & kept place clean/ land lord was a vulgar drunk, never fixed anything, just a slum lord., From Business: Keiser Industries is a manufacturer of custom modular homes. ME Village Green Mobile Home Park West River Road, Waterville, ME 04901. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Houses with Dishwasher, Waterville We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Located in Riverside Drive Park. . in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. For Rent; Maine; Kennebec County; 04901; 04901 Real Estate Facts. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Locations: + View Map , . Mobile Park Locations | Waterville, ME | Double Eagle Parks Modular & manufactured homes. Countryside Mobile Home Park welcomes any questions or comments you may have. 8. For Sale - 45 Forest Knoll Way #F4, Waterville Valley, NH - $389,000. You'll love the roomy floor plan, which provides plenty of space to make your home your own. He seemed to, From Business: Mobile Home Brokers Unlimited features No Hassles, No Pressure and Flexibility in buying your new home. 24 Elm Street 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 24 Elm St, Waterville, ME 04901. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. There are currently 230 Apartments for Rent in Newport, ME with pricing that ranges from $880 to $$2,200. Rent to own Homes in Waterville, ME - housinglist.com Pine View Park 499 Augusta Rd, Winslow, ME 04901. Courtesy Of Coldwell Banker Plourde Real Estate 143 Silver Street, Waterville, Maine 04901 CENTURY 21 Real Estate Maine Waterville . This stunning apartment is now available for rent at $1800 per month and offers an exceptional living experience for those seeking a comfortable and stylish home. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 281 Main St. 281 Main St unit 401, Waterville, ME 04901. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Find units and rentals including luxury, affordable, cheap and pet-friendly near me or nearby! Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. DID YOU KNOW? Pet Policy. Double Eagle Properties; L/A Properties Form; Contact (207) 877-7200; Directions; Double Eagle Parks in Waterville, ME. See photos and more. Mobile Homes for Rent in Maine: 17 Listed - mhbay.com It is located just on the outside of the Capitol, convenient to 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. 2022 Skyline. Oxford, ME 04270. 8 Silver Ter APT 2, Waterville, ME 04901 | Zillow TheNative Americans wholived in the area of Waterville called the village Teconnet, or Ticonic Village, as it came to be known. ft. mobile/manufactured home located at 3 Furn Dr, Waterville, ME 04901 sold for $127,000 on Feb 11, 2022. Homes for Rent in Waterville, ME | HomeFinder When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. This is why we are now offering a Premium Salary & Cost of Living Calculator.. Our Premium Calculator Includes: - Compare Cities cost of living across 9 different categories - Personal salary calculations can optionally include Home . This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Countryside Mobile Home Park is an apartment community located in Kennebec County and the 04901 ZIP Code. 25 Senior Living Apartments in WATERVILLE, ME | Senior Housing Quality Manufactured Homes. There are currently 9 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Waterville area. Find the perfect park in Waterville using the tools above. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Mobile Homes for Sale in Waterville | Find Manufactured Homes A small majority of residents rent their homes (54%) as opposed to owning (46%) in Waterville. 2. Filter. For Sale. The home is on site and almost move-in ready. From Business: Discover the Freedom and Convenience of Modular HomesBROWSE OUR MANUFACTURED HOMES FOR SALE IN SIDNEY, MEDo you have a dream of owning your own home but can't, From Business: Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? Later, the section of town on the west side of the river started becoming more independent, and they eventually called themselves Waterville. 5 Iron Mine Hill Mobile Home Park, Gardiner, ME 04345. As a licensed brokerage in Maine (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including recently bought homes, market trends . Waterville, ME Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale Vassalboro Homes for Sale $308,516. housing. Email agent. Downtown Waterville is vibrant with an array of eclectic shops and diverse eateries in well-preserved historic buildings. It is also near University of Maine at Augusta and University of Maine Farmington. district. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. Home offers two bedrooms, one bath, central air conditioning, new appliances, propane heat. Waterville was officially incorporated as a town on June 23, 1802. Prices start at $36 per night, and houses and . Phone #: (866) 892-7533. Apartments for rent in Waterville, ME - ApartmentGuide.com $750-$885 Houses for Rent in Waterville, ME | Rentals.com Network of Sites. ME Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Excel Homes of Maine. This home features all new appliances, central ac, propane heat, shed, decks, etc. 2.7 mi, Fairfield, We offer lot rentals, as well as new and used homes for sale across Maine. Find best mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Waterville, ME at realtor.com. Brokered by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group. Michael Brendan Barnett - Riverside Drive Park, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! (opens in new window/tab). If something looks fishy, let us know. Homes For Rent in Waterville, ME - 28 Homes - RentalSource This browser is no longer supported. Prequalify today. All Age Community 26ft x 54ft. The historic community is full of character and charm, with homes that were predominantly built before 1939. 120 Airport Rd #40, Waterville, ME 04901 | Trulia
Cook County Correctional Officer Starting Salary, Kirklees Council Conservation Officer, Brown And Toland Prior Authorization Form, Saan Nag Aral Ang Mga Anak Ni Raffy Tulfo, Articles M