In this case, particularly in the case of a DW, I'd say the exchange is fairly equal as to who "feels it". If he had good and pure intentions, he would come out with the truth, but this hiding and sneaking, lies and games proves he just has one motive, and that doesnt include building a future with you, at most he intends to have you as a side-piece. Your email address will not be published. Im sorry Im just rambling at this point but I liked hearing your perspective as someone from the opposite end. Can you give me an insight into our synastry? We many other karmic placements but this was an interesting read thank you! Mars Trine Pluto Synastry - A Possessive Sexual Union You must have X-ray like insights. Since these are both sandwiched between your MOON and PLUTO, that indicates emotional transmutation is a highlight for you. between 2 potential lovers, synastry between 2 peoples natal charts often uses key planets that make the feelings vary in intensity, depending on the planet. Sun Square Venus Synastry: With this Sun square Venus synastry aspect, there is a lot of mutual admiration at first and plenty of natural attraction. It wants control and domination. Now I feel free I am changed forever but I am sad to see him still being the same he went on a transformation quite different than me he was so innocent and what I thought was pure to being the opposite I guess me leaving showed me the real him and im so lucky to have listened to my intuition early on and yes i also had an online connection with him at the beginning and it got worse once we decided to physically see eachother. Theres an exact support about what each other specifically needs in an emotional love. The sexual magnetism to each other is powerful. But it feels similar to how you describe as in I have never. They feel that something is odd. Venus square Pluto synastry may suggest an unhealthy or dangerous obsession with one another that may include stalking and other creepy behavior. PLUTO has power, and will manipulate a person either consciously or not. How do oppositions with asteroids play out in synastry? :o ^.^, What u think about Yods? The only exception to this might be if the other person has a more exact aspect to your MOON than you do in your natal. In a Moon-Pluto synastry aspect, the Moon person often feels vulnerable. we have- Posts: 1071From: TexasRegistered: May 2009. Attraction and compatibility rely on many other factors. My MOON & JUPITER in Libra, their MOON & JUPITER in Capricorn. PLUTO is not bad. my draconic moon/ve/ma is their natal ones My Mars trine his Jup in Gem. My Moon-Pluto also squares my Sun con. His Sun Ven Moon very close to my Asc 10Aqu. mars conjunct mercury Perhaps a miserly or posessive attitude toward things you've earned, or things you feel entitled to. I'm actually surprised that it hit me so hard since I'm so used to Pluto energy, but it did. It was a super-fast love-affair after Tom swept Katie off her feet and declared his love publicly and took Katie by surprise. And Ascendant conjunct Moon Even though that is PLUTO's specialty, I would say it's still no easy feat. I have been examining charts since the late 1960's. I seldom see a double whammy (a phrase coined by Astrologer Stephen Arroyo) between two people. We have only a Sun Semisextile moon between us.. but we have Venus mars Trine, and Venus venus trine mars mars opposition. However, the Pluto person is afraid of loosing the Moon person, too. Pluto is intense and he wants it all or nothing, now or never. Hello Leeloo, thankyou for the article. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. The effect isn't as strong. That's like the most important one. If youre not careful, this could give rise to conflict and power struggles. And you examine mine etc. I have this DW in a synastry, as well. She was a trouble child. The power of it is overwhelming. Soulmates | PlutonicDesire A natal MOON-PLUTO conjunction indicates the native has deeply intense emotions across the board, may be adept at using their own emotions to manipulate others, or have the ability to effectively transmute their emotions into something productive (or destructive, as should be the case). Any major aspect between Sun/Moon and Venus/Mars in a synastry is particularly strong. It all depends what your definition of "twin flames" or "soulmates" is, doesn't it. Tarot Psychic Case Studies The reason the pairs Moon/Sun and Venus/Mars are number 1 on the list is because these are the two archetypal romantic/marital pairs, as per their mythology and symbolism. venus mars synastry attraction - Astrology Anonymous The guys sounds most plutonian, but it depends on his other pluto aspect, and if one of them has scorp sun/asc but pluto in easy aspect to moon is the nicest, and it is a nice double whammy, because they have the same aspect natal as the synastry aspect, so they are familiar with the energy and not scared by its intensity moon pluto is very intense, especially the conjunction which is . So true! Double whammies in synastry refer to inter-aspects between the same two or three or more factors (planets and points) of the people involved. JUPITER is about as subtle as a beast, but always has the best intentions in mind, lol. Resistance is futile for me when I experience the double whammy. This combination draws out each-others deepest . August 2015 (Even for progressed composite) Our theme here is a great love that has the potential to turn into a great relationship, and viceversa. The planet Venus represents love, affection, and romance, while Mars is the planet of passion and raw sexual energy. Someone who does not already have a natal MOON-PLUTO contact will be surprised, overrun, and probably terrified of PLUTO's influence, since they've never had to deal with it before. We have: His Pluto at 9 Scorpio trine my Moon at 7 Pisces My Pluto at 22 Virgo trine his Moon at 20 Capricorn Their devotion to each other is greater than the challenges that they may encounter along the way. Theres not much information on that out there, what do you think? The Moon Square Pluto synastry marks two individuals that are completely drawn into each other's worlds. Venus and Jpiter in scorpio; house 2. So, once I had a double whammy with a woman decades ago. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise had this aspect in synastry (double whammy) and in the composite chart! While I may be unaffected by this new PLUTO (which has moved out of range), if the other person has their MOON conjunct mine in synastry, they will get the jab from my PLUTO. We're so yin yang its wild. Yet I cant seem leave him nor him leave me. l also read you can have what someone described as a "double whammy" when the connection is reciprocated and the feelings are the same for both. And after I met with someone. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It does not represent love, but more like carnal synastry regarding sexual drives. I curios about Moon square the nodal axis, venus square the nodal axis, sun quincux north node, jupiter square nodal axis, pluto trine north node, neptune sextile north node, and uranus and saturn quintile north node in syhastry ? I think it's much different for someone with AC-NN than AC-SN. People with hardly any strong Pluto in their natal are often feeling like a fish out of water when it comes to Pluto synastry. April 2016 Plutonian relationships are not to be romanticized. It's a strange combination of the super-vortex that is PLUTO and the in-and-out nature of the 3H. This aspect is better when the woman is the Moon person, and the man is the Mars person. Sacred Geometry The ex and him has a Moon conjunct Venus Playing games is part of Pluto in astrology: refined mental tactics or violent outbursts are both part of Plutos manifestation. Pluto is the Roman equivalent of the Greek Hades, the god of the underworld. Moving even further in age, that is when PLUTO begins to really shine as an individual, because the energy and manifestations begin to greatly differ. If you care to post the natal chart, and the synastry/comp, the answer should be right there." Pluto, on the other hand, is all about intensity, depth, transformation. PLUTO wants to needle its way in, stake claim on that private space, and fill in all the little cracks. @kleinekaro, as someone who has pluto conjunct sun, and experienced this in synastry, i know that it can be overwhelming, it can feel like the love that will never end and in mosr cases, theres no reason it has to. And my moon conjunts his north node and his venus conjuncts my north node exactly. Lenormand Thank you so much, Noemi, I will list two of the best astrology books in this post. His Aqu Moon trine my Gem Moon. However, the Venus person can find the Mars person somewhat aggressive and read that the Mars person is only interested in sex. What is sexual astrology? We encourage each other a lot, even when it isn't necessary. JUPITER in 11H lends great likability with your friends - they consider you like family, but your moral expectations of others may be too high in general. However, Plutonian relationships are often romanticized, because in reality, they are incredibly painful, too. December 2016 Im tired of this, really, but the bond is strong, were connected with each other at many levels. If it is, then it will hit him deeply. Can the exact conj between sun/moon midpoints compensate that? It's extremely hard because you feel this magnetic pull to them, but it if Moon and Pluto make a detrimental aspect it will be hell. Like literally every aspect of our charts, it's insane. Pluto gives intensity to everything it comes into contact with.The Moon is the instincts, habits, unconscious patterns. karma conjuct all above It's just an incredible force to be reckoned with. I've never been interested in a guy like Im interested in my Cap friend but at the same time Im deathly afraid of him because that means all of me will be "exsposed" to him making me vulnerable which is something Im not use to but I think Im suppose to learn something from him due to all the Saturn too. If you do not, you can learn about reading your own birth chart. ve/ve, ma/ma (+karma) Pluto is famous for its X-ray vision in astrology. I really do feel like he's my other half.. or twin flame. He is the moon, and in the text above they say that who feels the most is the moon. Nice article, thanks! I am a woman and I just posted a long text on how my male friend (and former housemate) and I have double-whammy Pluto trine Moon in synastry, among other important things, such as Sun/Moon conjunction, his Sun, my Moon, in Pisces. Moon-Pluto Aspects in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous The style in which these connections take place will vary between the zodiac signs. Often, as humans, we want to know the compatibility (including sexual compatibility) between two sun signs. Can you tell me about this? Neptune Moon aspects in synastry creates a strongly psychic, intuitive and even mystical bond. The Moon person is extremely attracted to the Pluto person. Kiron in 7 house beeing apex ,venus conjunct Jpiter and ascendant in the other points. Moon Conjunct AS That's why it is considered responsible for regeneration. You want your partner to spend more time with you, preferably all the time they have. It can also attune one to aspects of the occult or supernatural, especially if placed in the 8H or 12H. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 It gives a mouthpiece to your emotions, and that articulation is important when relating to others. Identifying a great romantic-marital relationship with astrology Moon Pluto double whammy - Lindaland - Linda Goodman The Mars/Pluto double whammy partially depends upon the sign and house of the conjunction, and how it is aspected. When were talking about square and opposition aspects, attraction and great sex are still noted. If the Pluto person feels that the relationship is about to end, they might use manipulative tactics to hold them back. The Union is Plutonic, so having strong contacts with Pluto is commonly seen. It is always interesting to hear how aspects work out in peoples lives. Pluto represents sex, obsession, and intimacy, while Venus represents love, beauty, and affection. The fact is, we have never met in reality again since 2007, our contact is strictly virtual and we only remember the 3 weeks we had together in real life. It's a theoretical ideal. The energies of the planets completely merge into one, it becomes impossible to tell them apart. I've had a double whammy of Moon trine Pluto in synastry and it was . He had mixed success because both my parents are Cancers (not to mention my sister is a Cancer MOON, contrasting my dad's Scorpio MOON), lol. Sun/Mars is an energetic Yang combo, masculine, physical, raw energy is amplified, for good or bad, Moon/Venus is the Yin counterpart, it brings softness, intimacy, emotionality, feeling sweet, tender, protective and forgiving with each other and Moon/Mars amplifies emotions, for good and bad, makes for a "hot" interaction, and it is also an Yin/Yang pair, it can get a little bumpy at times, because of Mars in danger of stomping on Moon's sensitivity, but it's also an aspect of strong physical attraction, on the raw side, and fertility, among other things. With one person I fell hard for, the energy, the chemistry was incredible. Hi Leeloo, September 2016 How would Pluto on IC be? venus pluto synastry sex - Astrology Anonymous These relationships can be described as an intense but at the same time confusing connection. Taipei,Taiwan April 2015 Mine happens to be in 8H, along with a couple other planets, which amplifies the general Plutonian influence. You feel emotionally regenerated, and it helps you get rid of any subconscious blocks. You cannot stress the importance of having two compatible Mars signs when talking about great sex! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Ascendants are trine Lib/Aqu. I dont try at all to hurt him or manipulate him but it happens sometimes but I love him with my whole heart and never want to hurt him even though I know it wouldnt be hard for me to do. Pluto is not just about obsession, revenge, jealousy, power struggles, or manipulation. If individuals with a Moon Square Pluto synastry spend enough time together, sparks are going to fly. I manipulate him often and I really have been coming to terms with myself recently on having to chill out with the control while actively acting like Im the submissive one even though we both clearly can see its the opposite irl we just dont let other people see that even though Im sure some can see it. 4) Transformative: Pluto contacts or conjunctions, intense house overlays. But first: any boyfriend who claims someone other than you is their soulmate is not going to make you happy or be a good partner to you, ever. :). The Moon person feels like they cannot live without the Pluto person. My sister has her PLUTO conj my dad's IC 0. When its the womans Mars thats aspecting the mans Venus (mars venus), the man may feel that the woman is a little too aggressive/assertive for his taste. Neptune-Moon. Please leave. I have a question that maybe you can help me with. A double whammy helps create an even stronger mutuality of feeling. Listen to what i say and uregntly raise up your self esteem and set boundaries. dear LeeLoo, sorry for calling you by the wrong name! Thanks. They are not for the faint-hearted! You can continue the unfinished business with him next life. Is this right? I seldom see a double whammy (a phrase coined by Astrologer Stephen Arroyo) between two people. They have the upper hand. I want to say Im not manipulative but I know if I said that it would be a complete lie. Sun-Pluto contacts in synastry may show compulsive interactions, sexual tensions, and possibly jealousy and possessiveness. Thanks for your help. I have this with a girl I am crushing on HARD, and it is a double whammy. You stimulate each other's desire to experience the depths of sexual intimacy. I may think that our Moon oppose Venus Venus is sociable, and a smile is just a smile. It can also be a clashing of egos and a mirroring of temperaments, which can add to the tension. Where is your conjunction natally? For example, we have composite moon (tropical) and composite mars (draco) at 26 Aquarius and composite mars (tropical) and composite sun (draco) at 17 Pisces. When this inter aspect shows up in synastry, true sexual compatibility is indicated. He needs to man upor be transformed out of your system, Pluto-style. Someone my age will have PLUTO in roughly the same spot, so my MOON will "feel" pretty much the same as usual about anyone else's PLUTO. Or is he a romantic interest? You are both very sensitive to each other and may prefer to spend much of your time alone and away from it all. This is different from conjunctions, which act more as amplifiers, or oppositions, which encourage boldness and open-sleeve honesty. The Pluto person can take advantage of the Moon persons strong affection. What about a moon square mars double whammy ? Moon conjunct Pluto synastry is not a relationship based on rationality. As you can see, the soft Moon and mysterious Pluto have to make a lot of effort to make the relationship work out. In a synastry birth chart comparison for Paul and Linda McCartney - Paul's Neptune was found to be conjunct Linda's Sun; and Linda's Neptune was found to be squared Paul's Sun (a double whammy). Macie, you're correct, I missed that one. Venus - Pluto In Synastry - Astrology Bits She 1998/Spe/22 time unknown Taipei Taiwan. Venus-Pluto Synastry Aspects: This is one of the hottest sexual synastry aspects two people can have! JUPITER can act as an optimistic support during tough times - a shoulder to cry on, or personal cheerleader. i'm wondering what you think about this. I am a moon conjunct pluto person and so are they so maybe the energy is easier to handle but we are both huge on truth no matter what. XD I have natal MERCURY conj URANUS 1 in Scorpio too - my insight is generally quite good. This model describes the best identified relationships. 1) If the guy has Pluto (H12 Libra) conjunct her Moon (H2 Libra) at 1 Orb while the girl has her Pluto (H2 Libra) trine his Moon (H8 Gemini), 2) If she has Pluto conjunct Moon natal (10 orb) and he has Pluto trine Moon natal (5 orb), Posts: 2904From: The MoonRegistered: Aug 2013, The guys sounds most plutonian, but it depends on his other pluto aspect, and if one of them has scorp sun/asc, but pluto in easy aspect to moon is the nicest, and it is a nice double whammy, because they have the same aspect natal as the synastry aspect, so they are familiar with the energy and not scared by its intensity moon pluto is very intense, especially the conjunction which is also a close aspect not many people can handle it, but if you got it natal you have a better chance I would say, Posts: 627From: Texas, USARegistered: May 2012. Its passionate and dangerous, something that makes the Moon freak out. The 5-year one also had an exact conjunction between his Moon and my Sun, and an exact sextile between his Mars and my Venus. In a Moon conjunct Pluto relationship, you are challenged to face the hell inside you, where your fears live. Hey, Venus! Trines are like a re-direct, or "follow the leader", without much looking over the shoulder - MOON has more freedom to move as it wants. These astrological aspects do not by any means tell us whether the relationship is happy or healthy. When your Moon is conjunct, square, or opposes your partner's Pluto, you feel a magnetic sexual and emotional . The mutual aspect affects my cousin and I like this i.e I examine your issues. The Inner Sky, Steven Forrest: https://www.amazon.com/Inner-Sky-Wiser-Choices-Fulfilling/dp/0979067715 This has to finish. 2) My romantic interest and I both share IC conjunct north node (1 deg orb) in our natal charts and our north nodes exact sextile (21 taurus and 21 Pisces). With the man who's Pluto is conjunct my IC 1, I think what you said is right. As the PLUTO person, she tried exerting control, while my dad tried to contain her. Double whammy means that aspects in the synastry are reciprocated. I got in touch with him, we wrote crazy and extremely hot things for each other in the last weeks of August. mars square moon It is associated with birth, death, and a thorough transformation to change lives for good. However, its unbelievable how I could fall in love like that for 13 years, and still love him. Example: Man's pluto in aspect to woman's venus, while woman's pluto aspects the man's venus. Mind that someone here has a strong Neptunian vibe. imo there's some kind of pattern here.. And many other conjunction with outer planets I know one aspect (or in this case, two) don't tell the whole story, but would this double whammy AT LEAST prove there is some kind of connection we share? We are transforming each other though in positive ways. Hello, Uranus square ascendant Its giving Ryan and Kelly from the office lol. Thank you for sharing your experience! Required fields are marked *. You can feel exhausted and tired from time to time, but still, you want to go back to the other person. My birthday is 9/18/85 6:50am eastern time. We all have that one that got away. because the man apparently refuses to be with anyone but her and she kind of feels awful for ruining his life (and at the same time is afraid she might never be able to give him the life he wants) When these two planets make aspects in synastry, sexual compatibility is indicated. Astrology Bits: Venus - Pluto Synastry . Moon conjunct Pluto is the strongest of the Moon/Pluto aspects because the conjunction trumps any other aspect in strength. Plutonian relationships are associated with obsession for a reason. A quality relationship has two Pillars, just like Boaz and Jachin, the legendary pillars of Solomons Temple, extrapolating it to an enduring temple of love: And these two pillars have the ability to sustain the most important criterion, the Roof: Based on my research so far, conducted on various and multiple examples of such relationships that already stood the test of time, I identified the armature of such a building, a must-check list when evaluating the potential of a relationship with astrology.
Mary Cedarleaf Howard, Who Is The Dumbest Zodiac Sign, Articles M