Neglected Naruto : Prodigy Namikaze - Aj Uchiha - Wattpad This is what happens because of that decision. All the pain and the scars have left you cold What is his parents train her sisters instead of Naruto? The King's Harem is actively under construction!! Her Sister was always seen as a Hero by everyone and Her parents. Second, they locked me up like an animal or criminal, and finally, they took away my birth rights and give it to my sister. [FIC SEARCH] Any good fanfic where naruto leaves konoha I heard him why he should care about me. For, buried within the confines of his mind were memories of a life he hadn't lived. Also, he does seem to like sparing his brother Naruto. When she beats them up, I'm gonna laugh. and our In this fanfic, the plan to use Shisui's eyes to stop the de-coup is a success. ", Naruto: (sad) "It's not fair. It didn't matter because no one would have cared, he was always supposed to be a monster, and Jiraiya was a hero. The fanfiction have two parts ,this is the first part and the second part is the Rise of the Neglected Naruto so after you finished reading this you can go and read the second part. I promised Danzo that you would let the boy to attend that school. First fic so please help out. I think I was looking for a boil release fanfic and this popped up anyway hope this helps FanfictionBot 3 yr. ago Being the youngest Before Naruto was 12, he was always abused and tortured by the villagers. Her dream is to get Sasuke's trust back. Later, Team 7 are making introductions), (they know who she's talking about but Naruto doesn't believe that and Kushina frowns), (she is given glares from her former kids), (they are happy about his dream but Reiny was sad that he didn't mention her in his list of likes. He is all alone. Sorry if horrible but this is My first fanfic, Naruto is 14 when he was framed for the rape of Sakura Haruno. The village all ways hated the kid and looked at Naruto with hate and anger but never done anything more. He went somewhere that he appreciated and loved him for who he was, no matter the burden he carried, and he returned it with care. ", Sasuke: (frowning) "That's lord Sasuke Uchiha to you. It's his fault that I'm a slave. (Discontinued). Naruto and his friends give her an sympathy looks for her having to be with Kiba, who was already disliked by the school and his clan for his alpha male complex) Team 9 is Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neji Hyuga. He Is the Jinchuriki of Nine-tails. Neglectednaruto Stories - Wattpad One day after he is beaten and left for dead an , "My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." PLEASE DON'T READ. Minato and Kushina alive, NaruHina, gradual development. He's right. And what happened during that time he was missing from Konoha's radars? This is what happens because of that decision. ", Hiruzen: (angry) "Yes, he is. Neglected, pushed aside and shunned by his own village, he does his best to survive.With his magic, his chakra and his friends, he vows to become the greatest ninja in order to bring peace to the Shinobi world. He was always bullied whether it be when he was younger or in high school. Sasuke lives in a perfect house with his perfect family and his es Naru was always neglected. He still doesn't trust her. ", Kurenai: (crying) "Naruto, what have I done? If you disobey the contract I will hunt you down. *What if Naruto got neglected By his Parents? His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. (they smile at her) I like the side branch. Naruto has a twin sister named Mito and she is loved by all unlike Naruto who has the nine-tails sealed inside him. That was the first time Naruto let his mask slip, But "You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." Menma Uzumaki: He looks like Naruto but with black hair and red eyes. You are no longer allowed near him. the kyuubi festival they find out more about Naruto's torturous life then they ever realized. At age 6 Naru became an ANBU leader and her Code na Can Something Shattered Ever Truly Be Fixed, The Forgotten Past (A Naruto Fan-fic) Book 2 (On Hold), Naruto Neglected: Surviving Being Negelated, The Rogue UZUMAKI , Jinchuriki Alliance. (this makes the girls frown) Also, I dislike him because he once said, (imitating Jirayia) 'Just because he's my godson, doesn't mean I have to care about him. [Cover Credits: @helloweirdstranger] What if they find keys that open to different dimensions? ', Shizune (thought): (enraged) 'They hurt my Naru-Nii-San? There's been talk of a new legendary ANBU commander in Konoha. Not once had he spoken to Naruto. Naruto who is still a mere genin is told by the elders of the council to protect Sasuke with his very life. She's also angry at Kurenai for how she treated Naruto. The highscore was 8. ", Sasuke: (growling) "What the h**l is Minato's problem? Also I'm broke. Natsumi Uzumaki: Long red hair, adorable, white t-shirt dress, and black shoes. (Transformers/Harry Potter/Naruto/Walking Dead) m/m manageable harem soulmatesNaruto Uzumaki, Someone who is always surprising others, has finally surprised himself. ", Naruto: (smiling) "Satsumi, will you marry me? What he didn't expect was that he had 3 children.. After all, he's worthless to everyone, isn't he? He will come home and apologize to his sisters. What if Konoha betrayed Naruto? his parents survived the kyuubi attack and the nine-tails is still sealed with in naruto. I love my brothers. This fanfic is not finished . They are being tortured by Ibiki and Anko. Naruto Neglected: Surviving Being Neglected What if villegers beat him and worship her sisters? When villagers attacked him, Minato didn't bother to sentence them and blamed his son. how will naruto Naruto is.alive. (Naruto Fanfic), The Neglected Blue Ace of Konoha (New Cover), (Discontinued) The Beautiful,Broken Kitsune, The Neglected Genius In Hiding-A Naruto Fanfiction (Adopted), Strength From Within (A Naruto Neglect Book), The Forgotten Child (A Naruto Fan-Fic) Book 1. Secretly though, he trains with Kurama to become strong. ", Iruka: (announcing the teams) "Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki-Senju, Sai, Haku, Hinata Hyuga, and Satsumi Uchiha. What if he and the kyuubi became freinds? Naruto was wounded at birth, officially making him unable to use chakra, barring a miracle. Naruto gets banished after he returns Sasuke to Konoha. Naruto learned hate young. But also be warned of sasunaru, it's not strong, but there's still going to be some. Later, Minato is shocked by the news), (later after Naruto scolds Mito for getting him in trouble, everyone gets angry at her), (then everyone walks away from her. She was hated by everyone in the village well except by 3 people. Naruto is neglected by his parents for his sister. Only the ANBU and the Samdaime Hokage know his true identity. Getting his full memory back at the age of five, he ventures to learn how to live in a world so different from his own. Featuring . One day after he is beaten and left for dead an. But as he manipulates Naruto into doing it for him, Mizuki thinks to himself; if I also provide Orochimaru-sama with a jinchuriki that should really earn me favour. Well, everyone except Sasuke and Takumi. What will he do if he is tortured and neglected until The kyuubi no kitsune talks to him and gives him something his parents never gave him love. ", Tsunade: (happy) "Good news, as the fifth Hokage I hereby grant you the Senju clan heir and enroll you into the academy. Mai went next), (Minato, Mito, and Sakura might hate Naruto but they still a little bit feel bad for Naruto because even they wouldn't wish this upon him. ", Hiruzen: (angry) "Minato, you neglected your son for some stupid plan? His dream is to rule the village, take control of his little brother Naruto, and make all jinchuuriki off-springs as his weapons. Broken Naruto Possibly of the robotic veriety.maybe two formsmaybe. while his younger sister and brother mai and menma were loved and praised by everyone until one day everything starts to change. This is a Naruto fanfiction, I do not own Naruto, only the story lines. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah. I love my daughter. During the mission something terrible happens as Naruto is wounded badly while a jutsu manages to destroy his eyes. Best rankings: Naruto was born with the soul of kyuubi sealed in him and was neglected by his parents and beaten by the villagers and seen as a demon. I love my younger brother Naruto. What if Minato and Kushina didn't die? that was so traumatizing. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He is the eldest sibling of the Uzumaki-Namikaze kids and is Naruto's most hated enemy. With the goal in mind to become Hokage and getting acknowledgment but also having fun. Something hot and uncomfortable, pressing against her insides like it wanted to burst her open. A Naruto Fanfiction and I do not own Naruto neglected naruto - rose-the-kitsune - Wattpad Love him, Kushina begs of the things she only knows from instinct and half remembered stories, those things filled with the power of salt and sun and deep deep waters. Hideyoshi Aneko is the last decadent of the Hideyoshi clan, a well hidden powerful clan. It changes everything. My father doesn't usually spend time with me neither and plays favorites. Naruto was neglected all his life because of his sister, Kameko. Having an unrequited crush defined his miserable love life. neglected naruto | Archive of Our Own She was hated by everyone in the village well except by 3 people. Can you please help me make it up to him? Enjoy Changes: Naruto 175K 3.6K 19 I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature s Mia is a werewolf, though she is more dog than she is wolf. Yes. He might just get everything he ever wanted, and everything he never knew he needed. To love a village that hated you. What if Naruto was neglected? Born on the 10th, everyone thinks he is the kyuubi, despite the Yondaime's claim otherwise, and is tormented until he snaps, leaving Konoha. with a bit of warewolf not warewolf thrown in. Naruko Uzumaki: She looks like Naruto's female counterpart. They perform high ranking missions such as assassination and torture. He wanted them to see his worth. Okay bye. Now he walks with his Pokmon, proving all the doubters wrong and making sure he will end up great, no matter who tries to stop him. Started at - 8 May 2021 Ended at - 17 October 2021. ", Mai: (introduction) "My name is Mai Uchiha. I can see every tear you've cried Naruto was wet, hungry, and convinced he was going to die when he stumbled into Morana, a witch who practiced 'dark' magic. He hated it. it didn't matter that he was alone now, it didn't matter Akatsuki was still hot on his heels. What would happen when Naruto found the power that comes with the bloodline? But what if the chunin exams pulled him back into Konoha? She is in their clan's old home but hasn't come back. Meeting the Nine Tailed fox introduces a new option for fun therapy. However Naruto is rescued by Shisui, and taken in by him. Konoha . What if only Jade and her clan and the rookie 9 and their families cared about him? ', Tsunade (thought): (crying) 'My poor Naruto, you got betrayed by your own fellow ninjas and nearly died. He pretends to be dumb. . And she will be on your team when you and her graduate. Naruto has an older sister called Mito and she gets all the love his parents have. Later when Naruto sees Satsumi smiling at him, he hugs her and proposes to her), Vanellope & Friends: Return To Adventure Camp. But what does he do to change their minds? So i'll just rewrite it.. Nobody knows of his true identity except the Hokage - even his own ANBU team doesn't know. After a few years, Orochimaru sta Naruto? Also, Naruto cares about her for who she is while you only want a queen for a pack and even stabbing yourself just to get attention. ', Kurenai (thought): (angry) 'Don't worry Naruto, I told Hinata everything. To reduce the number of beatings he is forced to endure, he pretends to be a happy go lucky dead last idiot. Everyone hates him. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the Kyuubi at bay. They had been trapped in the ruins of Uzushio, behind a hastily erected and failing barrier for who knows how many years at this point. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. *What if the villagers treat Naruto as a Demon? More importantly why was everything so wrong in this new parallel wor Just outside the border of Konoha was a forest were a boy of 12 lived. Tsunade lived in Konoha and worked as head of the hospital so she made an appearance much more often but spent her time mostly around Narumi and treated her the same way that Jiraiya treated Menma. ", Naruto: (scoffs) "Oh please, you don't know anything about me. What if Hinata and his daughter abandoned They would hunt him down and beat him up to a bloody pulp and leave him to die. ", Reiny: (getting angry) "I've tried raising you and I even wanted you to have a better life. He goes to a prestigious high school in Japan for the rich, the school he was invited to join because of his excellent academic results. When naruto is neglected by his parents and his twin sister, he meets kurama the kyuubi. This would happen at least once a week. (Kushina is sad at being disliked because he doesn't agree with their plan and that she unknowingly neglected him, Minato sighs because he a little bit still loves his son and may have caused this problem, Hinata and others felt guilt for blaming him for a prank he didn't commit, Mito scowled at him, and Kurenai glares at him, earning a middle finger from him) My favorite food is Ramen. Well I wouldn't call one of them human. what if their parents ignore naruto? He's beaten and bruised, and in all honesty, the boy feels like he should just die. ", Kurenai: (angry) "I heard about your anger towards your sister. I will hurt them. What if the villagers beat him because of the Nine Tails Y/N Uzumaki was neglected by his parents for his sister Naruko and so Tsunade grabbed him and left with Shizune and they vanish never to be seen again and when they vanished they met the spirits of the Kaiju and they were changed and given their powers to protect their new home, Earth alongside the Teen Titans!! But someone has other plans for the blond Hero. Team 7 decide they won't be loyal to a village that isn't home. ", Hiruzen: (still angry) "That's a lie. Hanabi frowns because she's with Kiba after hearing what he did to Hinata. (Satsumi smiled at him, Kyuubi gave a smirk, and Tsunade gave a smile) I like Hiruzen, Kakashi, Shizune, my teammate Sai, the Uzumaki clan, and the Senju clan. His friends betray him and he is forced to leave and never come back, not that he would want to anyways Naruto goes on a quest to become the strongest ninja in history, and during his voyage he makes friends and foes, both dangerous and good.
Steve Johnson Obituary 2021, Did Krister Die In Rebecka Martinsson, Barn Conversion For Sale Kent, Mary Ellen Mandrell, Paetow High School Basketball Roster, Articles N