And now, I am him. This includes when he does some impressions of the other Straw Hats. she wants them to be able to be together in public and that's how Sabo and her start working together since they share the same view on their relationship. - 529 -584] Usopp is used to Luffy destroying everything around him. Goddess, just where the hell have you sent me? Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Check out my other fics if you like this one by going into my profile. -There will be some random movies added in that won't interfere too much on the MCU plot, so beware. What is the strongest and most useful Devil Fruit? She (is going to) has three husbands. LATE IN THE BOOK what If Luffy became the king but later was changed. _______________________________________________________________ -SlowPaced And because the series is heavily premised on piracy and defying the law, theres bound to be many instances that serve to highlight said premise. Like did you know, Whitebeard had an actual beard! Monkey D. Luffy/Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates. Now onto the synopsis: One Piece is Eiichiro Oda's,I am bad at choosing names (or just madly good at it),I am a meanece to sunshine characters,Team fuck cannon,I love you Luffy! ___________________________ isn't that All Might? Instead of a nice relaxing time off like he was expecting he ends up with a baby to raise. Transmigration!! Now his Luffy was hell bent on becoming pirate king! but something else is brewing's de Monkey D. Luffy, son of the Revolutionary Dragon, and grandson of the Marine Hero Monkey D. Garp, joined the Marines at the age of 14. || and one-shots about Luffy and Hancock. Those belong to Nami.""Fluffy? Read 15 chapters ahead. However, even though the King is still young, the King has the ability to command, high intelligence, and has a good personality towards others. In this AU Luffy is a female and thinks both Ace and Sabo died but are with Dragon with their memories and her personality has changed alot, (This series is ongoing, I just dont know how to mark it as ongoing sorry), , . Formerly, he was a writer for The Source, a comic book/superhero news site that was owned by the website Superherostuff. Read Onepiece Fanfiction Stories - Webnovel From the getgo, he only stuck to his brother in order to perform his, Kuzan defecting from the Marines was an event that rocked the world of, Heartbreaking: The Betrayal Of Blackbeard, Blackbeards disgusting betrayal would be the trigger to a chain of events that would change, Heartbreaking: A Certain Kurozumis Betrayal, The betrayal of Kanjuro almost led to the downfall of, With that being said, the possibility of Orochi dying is almost nil. Usopp's disrespect this time stems from his refusal to accept the reality of the Merry's situation, going so far as to accuseLuffy of not caring about the ship at all. While others were huge. Everyone Loves Monkey D. Luffy - Works | Archive of Our Own From the getgo, he only stuck to his brother in order to perform his Marine duties. Monkey D. Luffy es el hermano menor de dos figuras tan reconocidas? Why was his beloved family always being so difficult? The story revolves around superheroes(Various anime characters: Whitebeard, Tsunade, and so on), the mc getting stronger, the world and its various plots, but also about his sexual journey which will be quite detailed. Protect the fire that led us out of the dark. Zoro attempts to help Luffy get free, by brandishing an ax and nearly chopping his finger right off. Half cat, half human, you're a rather strange sight to behold. Pull the anchor! LuffyxHarm {I also suck at writing a synopsis sry/ hope the new one is better}. She is the future Pirate Queen.And,"A queen is nothing less than a king. [7th major world - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 406 - 452] Characters introduced to the story are from these worlds, for now at least: Naruto, One-Piece, OPM, MHA, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Wiseman Grandchild. Luffy thay i, thay i rt nhiu k t ln s vic o Sabaody, k t sau s kin kh qun y. With such powers, he reckoned he had a goal to fulfill. Meanwhile, Vice Admiral Garp picks up his den-den Mushi and dials a number he has tried his level best to forget, but never could. Well, not everything. What happens if ace doesn't go out to chase Teech? They were only friends. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, One Piece: 5 Betrayals Fans Actually Liked (& 5 That Were Heartbreaking). || although some may be sligh Luffy mais ou menos fuzileiro naval/pirata! The other crew members are great and loyal too but damn man, Chopper, Brook, Franky are in one team. Not even the wildest of theorists wouldve seen it coming! Contains elements of Jumpchains and DnD. love. Discord Link: Qu? And read on! But wait What's with this new world? The fickle finger of fate really does dote on irony. Lookig for one piece fanfic thats good. Garp and Dragon indulge Luffy because Luffy is adorable. To all its worth, he was now reborn in a world where he could finally put his wits to achieve greater things. Can that even help me here? The story of the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, who's the first mate of the Infamous Pirate STRAW HAT MONKEY . "My son, enjoy yourself while working, okay!. For the first nine years of her life, Fuji lives in Wano, and where she may have once learned to fight, here, she learns to survive. One that's going to require a hell of a lot more responsibility and patience than he or his crew ever expected to have to deal with! They all knew why, but no one ever seemed to have enough courage to speak about what they all saw in the newspaper that day. Most Loyal Straw Hat to Luffy | Fandom meanwhile Luffy then get's interested in a man who works in the same hospital as law, and when law finds out he gives him a hard time. And what's with this hentai ability you gave me? probably not since they aren't even together anymore. Influenced him with every decision he faced. luffy. And it just so happens that the aforementioned topics are what he enjoys wasting his ink on the most. But definitely on the bucket list of 'must-do' things. They acted like, him wanting their constant love and them to never leave him, was unreasonable or something! He might quite possibly be the character with the most betrayals up their record in the series. Foxy of the Foxy Pirates, has managed to fool him more than once with some horribly obvious disguises, and the time he dressed up as Porche allowed the Straw Hats to see this . Currently, Ethan is an Anime List Writer for Valnet Inc. over at Comic Book Resources. She ran away from the arranged marriage that, Heartbreaking: Pudding Betrays The Straw Hats, In retrospect, Rosinante never was on Doflamingos side for him to betray him. No one wouldve expected a mighty Marine Admiral to cut their ties with the Marines and allegedly form connections with the opposing side. Please leave it. So, there are many words or sentences that are difficult to understand. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Watch as he rises as a great man known as The Heavenly Yaksha in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Makino can't say that she's very pleased with him, but Garp gave this little girl to her. https://karyakarsa.com/Arsone Not done yet! Monkey D. Luffy/Roronoa Zoro/Vinsmoke Sanji. Las exclamaciones llenas de sorpresa agridulce no pasaron desapercibidas, junto a ellas, susurros llenos de palabras mugrientas y podridas no se hicieron esperar entre los alumnos. An ordinary soul from Earth mysteriously transmigrates into One Piece World. does this count as a kidfic right now? This is a supplementary story of the Luffy Marine fanfic, To Protect The Innocent. Language: English. https://trakteer.id/arsone. Loading gibberish, and warning me that the world has a lot of surprises in store for me. Cover is MC's face that was drawn by my sister's friend. [9th major world - My Hero Academia - 493 -528] If this isn't your cup of tea, consider this an advanced heads-up to not get disappointed. That said though, Doflamingo obviously thinks otherwise. The balm to his burning wound, though hes unlikely to put such sentiment into words. I do not own the cover picture or one piece that this fanfic is based on. English is not my first language, so grammatical errors may occur. An ordinary person from earth gets transmigrated into One Piece world. Patreon Huge thanks to him and his pp is humongous~! Foxy of the Foxy Pirates, has managed to fool him more than once with some horribly obvious disguises, and the time he dressed up as Porche allowed the Straw Hats to see this firsthand. * What's more, he was presented with a Gift Pack from God. Tags: Luffy stares right through every wall hes ever built like theyre made of glass. Synopsis: He tried to hard, but the race ended just before he could cross the finish line. Monkey D. Luffy & Camp Half-Blood Percy Jackson Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) Roronoa Zoro Monkey D. Luffy Vinsmoke Sanji Nami (One Piece) Usopp (One Piece) Tony Tony Chopper Monkey D. Dragon Monkey D. Garp Portgas D. Ace Sabo (One Piece) Connor Stoll Travis Stoll Luke Castellan Franky (One Piece) Nico Robin Brook (One Piece) A three part story where Luffy deals with the changes he's made by saving his brother!! Oh dios, y pensar que alguien como l es hermano de dos personas tan guapas. ), Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (3), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks (7), Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates (5), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (4), Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy (3), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (2), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco & Portgas D. Ace (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (8), the wind is cold (where the sun is bright), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, the fiery love of a brother (and the smell of burning rubber), sorry I am terribly soft for the ASL brothers, Marines and Navy slander because i hate them all, ace's speech is mostly my own thoughts abt them lol, they/them nurse at the end because i like projecting onto characters, Roronoa Zoro/Original Female Character(s), Trafalgar D. Water Law/Original Female Character(s), Eustass Kid/Roronoa Zoro/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Original Female Character(s), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo & Original Female Character(s), Shirohige | Whitebeard | Edward Newgate Lives, my girl's gonna rip her attempted rapers heart out <3, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Portgas D. Ace, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco & Portgas D. Ace, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks is Monkey D. Luffy's Parent, Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates As Family, Protective Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Alvarez Teikoku Hen | Alvarez Empire Arc (Fairy Tail), Monkey D. Garp & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates Do Not Exist, my writing actually improves every chapter, Sanji zapija swoje zmartwienia i trafia do Marineford aka Sanji time travel au, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Vinsmoke Sanji, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Portgas D. Ace, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, but also fitting i can only see luffy dying end of story. When these Kingdoms appear to the world. Rob promises him compensation for it and without much thought, he decides to grant him something else in line with his true wishes. All I know is this is just wrong. Not all things are same, because I had to choose the developers time-line. He knew but he still hopes, but as time faded, his hope was dragged with the air as the flicking of fire and sparkling stars reminded him that his light is gone forever. English is not my first language, so pardon my bad grammar. Alexander Maxim Universe, A kind old man, a war veteran, the most renowned scientist in the world. In another world, Aces ancestry would have haunted his mind. Aka a few times when Luffy was a behaving like a pervert, Law was suffering and nobody even noticed it. On top of that, he is given a template and a devil fruit. Arlong the Saw is a sawshark fish-man. He was going to beat Hawkeye, and become the Greatest Swordsman in the World! His email is [email protected].
Isabeall Quella Wedding, What If Goku Was Never Sent To Earth Fanfiction, Avengers Fanfiction Peter Replaced By New Intern, Articles O