All the prints they offer are fun and unique! Considering the price and lackluster "specialness" of their brand I will not be a repeat customer. Thanks for commenting . close. Our validator used 53 powerful factors to authenticate if pineapplea.com is legit. So, for example, the likes of Amazon have an affiliate program which you can sign up to and if you do then you get a unique link to their products which you can share Then as per the image below, if somebody clicks that link & makes a purchase, you get paid. Everything stays in place, the material is stretchy and the pants comfortable. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Shop the collection of cute dresses for girls at Pineapple Clothing. Ill be waiting for you with your order number so that I could get you onboard to our ambassador program. FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! They are stretchy and comfy enough to spend the whole training cozy. They understood it takes time to decide. He later found out it was all fake. The company stated i would received a refund. Date of experience: January 10, 2023 Useful MK Monica Kim 1 review US Jan 17, 2023 80% of my workout I placed an order on 7/23/22 for two dresses. Remember, before the internet, people would have to go to some great and unusual lengths to find other people with the same interests. How to Become Clothing Product Tester & Get Free Stuff - Footwear News Im always nervous about ordering online because, more often than not, Im in between sizes. Location, Their customer service is shocking. Our mission: to provide the ultimate comfort in every piece so the wearer looks and feels radiant for any occasion. Hello Ive been wondering if you maybe know anything about Yukio hishika? 20% OFF WITH CODE SAVE20. Really be carefull with this company! Greet clothing you will surely love. I recommend Pineapple Clothing to all of my friends!!! Pineapple Clothing Apparel Review Babbling Panda We had so many options if the customer took just one minute and notified us of her travel plans. Now they are legit that I know of but, after I got accepted I was told that I needed to buy the products and would only get 10% off them. They reflect the light! ALL of the opinions are my own brutally honest thoughts. I came across your profile and I saw youve got this charisma of a model potential which I also found you perfect to wear our products. Stylish and comfortable with a bright and interesting print. They are well made. yep. I didn't have a problem with them falling down during yoga or moving around throughout the day. P.S. As an opportunity to grow a page thats starting up, do you think trying it out only the one time could be beneficial for gaining followers? Thats no good for you though because although youll have had a one-time payment, once thats paid youre not going to be getting any more money unless you actively seek other brands to pay you again. Thank you very much! Thanks buddy. But Ive got some bad news, because whilst there are indeed many legitimate brand ambassador opportunities sadly at the moment theres a huge influx of brand ambassador scams on Instagram, nicknamed the Instagram pay for shipping scam. Extremely comfortable & really nice quality! Pineapple Clothing is a celebration of ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes - from the sweetest baby girl to the most poised, vibrant woman who loves style. They're true to size and have a high-waisted fit. Staff seem really rude. A large following is no longer necessary to become a brand ambassador, instead what is necessary is a very high engagement rate. and both the bra and the pants stayed in place! I regret my purchase. I like to know that there is less waste and things are made responsibly, with fairly paid workers. They stretch nice, but are not see-through. I had to exchange my top for a smaller size and they couldnt have been nicer and more accommodating! You see the problem with most brand ambassador deals is that they just offer one-time payments So its a case of post this & well pay you this then once youve posted it, its job done, then they simply move onto looking for other influencers to get them to do the same. SSL certificates, Is My Cloud Hotel in the airport legit? - Frankfurt Forum Is Pineappleclothing.com a scam or a legit company? Contact options, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. We provided you a tracking number where DUTCH Postal Service marked the package "Delivery refused". How to spot FAKE brands + SCAM collabs on Instagram Pineapple Ambassador Founder And Rising Music Composer Sets New Trends I contacted pineapple clothing where they said the same and told me to contact my local delivery service. pineapple clothing ambassador legit - hazrentalcenter.com How to Become a Fashion Brand Ambassador (8 Great Programs) - Duel i have a tummy so I hate when the leggings roll down under my pooch when I sit down. I feel so fierce wearing this set and the bra is really cute. Pineapple Clothing Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Maybe it will help me balance the comfort food I have been eating. Learn how your comment data is processed. Or give them a call at +49 69 690 303 80 or email at [email protected] and ask them how that works. DUCHESS & DRAGONS LUCY GREY PRINTED LEGGINGS WOMEN. The brand's logo, a pineapple, symbolizes unity and hospitality. Evy's Tree 16. The above message is simply a trick to get you to become a customer & you should not fall for it. Pineapple Clothing Ambassador. So that shows you just how much I love their product. The shipping policy is shown permanently on the website 24/7 and 365 days a year. Watch out for these scams!! Bright, iridescent, just a star kit! The brand, which includes clothing and accessories lines, has quickly gained popularity among music lovers and fashion enthusiasts. Ive followed her on Instagram for yearsssss and finally decided to join this January. Thank you. Juicy photos and lovely style, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Here are the tracking number and the link: 9400110200986918516860https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200986918516860 Unfortunately, the customer did not read our shipping policy and did not contact us as soon as the order was placed. USPS deliveries can take between three and ten (3-10) business days. BECOME AN AMBASSADOR | Pineapple Clothing Haha. Thanks for your comment . https://www.pineappleclothing.com/pages/shipping-timeWe even take one more step and notify customers about the status of their order one day after order placement. Shein Campus Ambassador Program collaborated with college students to create brand awareness and build a community through New Year parties. The package has the customers name on it and it belongs to the customer and not to us anymore. gain valuable experience & networking opportunities. PayPal are excellent at this, so if you paid with them youll likely have a strong fighting chance of getting your money back Just log on in, find the transaction & click the dispute button. The tattoos are all old sailor style ones on the pants which I love and my son HATES. I have never been disappointed with the clothes that were delivered to me by Pineapple Clothing. Alexa rank, Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! I love the matching set so much that I even bought the matching top (not pictured). Ambassador Frankfurt train station area - Tripadvisor Fast delivery and good manager's work. Id also really appreciate it if you could please share this post in as many places as you can to prevent others falling victim to this brand ambassador scam too! I've been contacted by 3-4 known athletes on IG for the FNX brand. In fact, it was the first company I decided to jump in with! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Brand ambassadors are great for brand lift, generating tons of earned media, and driving traffic to a site, so they can become a valuable extension of your marketing team IF you're strategic about how you choose them. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. They have been around since 2017 so not really new. Timberland 14. This shop sent it very fast and I had it in less than a week! (Don't judge. Strawberry Kurves 15 subscribers Subscribe 30 Share 887 views 2 years ago In the review, I will address heir customer service, shipping time frame, and overall. If you let me know, Id be happy to help. One Tribe 11. Honestly, by asking you to purchase the products they are being unproffesional, so dont worry about being professional. I was messaged by them to put in 3 orders. Upside Down Pineapple: The Secret Meaning! - Cruise Mummy But to summarize, hopefully, the information I have put here on this page has been useful & hopefully its also given you a good insight into how you can legitimately make good money from Instagram too. Blacklisting, This company is the worst. During this COVID-19 pandemic, when were all to stay at home, Im happy to be an ambassador with them. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. Cool leggings have pockets - very comfortable. Its so nice to start the day being active in pretty workout clothes! Hi! The very first pair of Pineapple Clothing yoga pants are still going strong! Yes. All you need to pay is the shipping fee. Decided to make research as usual and I found this. Our passion: dressing women and girls in beautiful, quality clothing. Being a huge nerd, I did my due diligence. They havent stretched out and still stay put, a year later! Glad you dodged it Monique, thanks for your comment , Same thing with daniel philip watch (shipping fee), good thing is just almost 20 usd and Ive learned my lesson. The padding bra is removable and the material is quality. In short, the Instagram brand ambassador scam is not actually a new scam, its a scam thats been around for many years but its merely taken a new form in the hope of catching more people out And sadly it seems to be working! You can see it in our Company details in the website and also on the bio of @danielphilipwatch. the navy blue are my favorite :). Stock Market | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Also I have recently received this message on Instagram, just wanted to check this was fake: https://www.pineappleclothing.com/pages/shipping-policyWe even have a special section on our website where it says:If you need an EXPEDITED SHIPPING please contact us via chat, email us at [email protected] or call us (800) 561-7008 and we will make sure you receive your order on time! Thought the shipping was too high. Plus if youd like to get started with it & learn more you can do so for free over at Wealthy Affiliate (which I highly recommend). It's from wore fashion they on Instagram a lot of their outfits are similar to ones on Ali express but I guess their cami soles and tops are padded ain't sheer but still the original price is $65 and above I'm like wow The bra has kept its shape completely, still fitting the same since day one. There are so many scammers out there, I wanted to be sure it was okay. He says it looks gross. Shop now! 20% OFF WITH CODE SAVE20 But I think they balance out, right? Pineapple Clothing is a celebration of ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes - from the sweetest baby girl to the most poised, vibrant woman who loves style. Is pineappleclothing.com a scam or a legit company? what are the dangers of tornadoes - s162659.gridserver.com They are relatively squat-proof in terms of transparency. If a person or company is telling you that you need to pay anything upfront to get on board with their brand ambassadorship opportunity (no matter what the excuse is) then it is likely a fraudster trying to scam you. ?I dont know if its legit so please if ANYONE know something let me know.. Thats a scam too. pineapple clothing ambassador legit how to become a fenty beauty ambassador The best choice for running, yoga, at-home workouts or gym classes - recommend Pineapple Clothing. Inside: Shein Campus Ambassador Program, a brand visibility strategy I workout in my windowless basement with a tiny fan running, so breathable is so important. I agree with each 1-star review here. Now its time to discuss how you can go about getting your money back if youve already fallen victim to the brand ambassador scam. There should be NO reason for a company who wishes for you to promote for them to ever ask you for money. Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Haha!). I was skeptical about these offers, as I hadnt been on Instagram all year. Look at my @littles being @cute. I'm going to recommend these to everyone I know! Many choices available. Have a question about Pineapple Clothing? pineapple clothing ambassador legit. First they were talking with me, after while they stoped talk and I have neither order nor money. Discount code: sadielynn. THEY DID NOT ANSWER.Is seems they are only interested in making money and not helping the customers when there are troubles. pineapple clothing ambassador legitenable run as different user windows 10 registry. So be sure to write exactly what happened, what you thought you were going to get & the important bit, which is what you actually got. I joined as an ambassador and was very excited about the discount I could share and was even more excited when I got these leggings so I could go on adventures and match my little well I got a pair that the print was off in a way that accentuated my booty in the wrong way. . Fake Ambassador Programs - The Shelf Full-Service Influencer Marketing 1. pollster. Like many public sites in Frankfurt, it was privately financed and implemented by the architect Heinrich Siesmayer [].Work was completed in 1871 and opened to the public. This article helped me to get out of it and from losing more money. Hit me up for the details so you can get to know more. Being a responsible designer was the main thing that convinced me to try their company & I didnt regret it. Arvo 19. (I know you get it, other moms! I cant wait to welcome you to our team! It looked to me fake as I hardly have followers but it made me think This bra was supportive and did squish me down some (I believe thats the technical term ), but wasnt uncomfortable. Since Im a small anyone below size 8 would fit in their extra-small quite well- and there are a lot of options for anyone above that range. Plus, I wanted a more neutral bra to wear with my other workout gear. I researched how to be sure a company is reputable, asked them to explain their terms several times, and scoured reviews. @napanamprakaii Ambassador since September 2017 READ MORE All three of my daughters wear them, as well as myself. I think this article needs to be shared more and seen by more people because it is so hard to find helpful information. An option I wish they had: a sports bra with a front or back closure. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. Please Log in to save it permanently. (Click the caption to visit the page we bought it from)-, BOHO HIGH-LOW FRINGE TRIM CASUAL T-SHIRT MOTHER DAUGHTER MATCHING TOP. Sadie (@sadielynndance) Instagram photos and videos pineapple clothing ambassador legit. Two: they told me how the clothing was made. Delivery is super fast, fabric is of very good quality, hold up in the wash. Now at 165lbs, I wear the medium and they are bit snug. I feel so dumb and used but I learned my lesson. Trek Light Gear 20. So I did it and got an email a while after saying Ive been chosen and all I had to do was to order up to 3 free action cameras but it said I had to pay shipping. I dont know how I could make it any clearer than by saying you should NEVER have to pay anything. I am usually a medium but I ordered a large in case they shrink and they fit fine, I probably could have gotten the medium. Pineapple Clothing management was patient while I chose my first order. That is the value of shopping online - getting what you want when you need it. Legend has it that when swingers first adopted the pineapple symbol, they would place an upside-down pineapple in their grocery cart in the supermarket to let other swingers know that they were into the lifestyle. So sorry to bother you with this question, but we were contacted by @pineappleclothingco for my daughter to be a brand ambassador. Stay safe out there and happy exercising! Shes watching her dragons fly around the leg of the pant. Information provided by various external sources. If you dont, dont worry, we have other solutions! All last week I got hit up about becoming an ambassador from at least 8 different companies.. and because I didnt no any better I paid a lot for shipping I knew something wasnt right in spirit about it for the best couple of days so I reached out to my friend on Instagram.. and sure enough she let me know that she gets hit up with those type of messages all of the time, and I should never pay for anything. They're opaque, soft, and stretchy. We are a worldwide community and have ambassadors in every part of the world, therefore, we decided to share some of their Instagram accounts below so you could get inspired and catch good vibes. how to find duplicate values in hashmap in java Comfortable for outdoor activities and yoga. All our products are original and exclusive, designed and made-to-order at our facility in Miami, Florida, USA.. Here they are a year later: Again, Im wearing a small in both the bra and the pants. I still have not received my refund. They make things as theyre ordered, as well, so unsold items and extra fabric arent wasted. These fit well, stay up when running, and have washed well (cold water, regular heat dying). equinoxplay is currently promoting an ambassador scam via Snapchat influencers. It fits very well and excellent prices for the product! I continued with the program because I couldnt find very much information on this issue. I want to know a professional way out of an ambassadorship? Mommy and Me matching outfits for girls and women by Pineapple Clothing. Hoping they withstand the first wash tonight. Exactly how you described it in this article. My name is Emily and I manage my daughters IG account. Issues With Receiving Orders. Categories . pineapple clothing ambassador legit - less.tokyo You see the scammer (aka the person offering you the brand ambassadorship opportunity) will come at you with some sort of seemingly amazing offer, just like the one pictured below offering the opportunity to get free Wayward Wristwatches: Sounds good right? Please check your **SPAM FOLDERS** as well as your inbox. Rampant in the fashion industry, imposter brand accounts hawk goods and products across 65 million fake posts a year, according to data analysis firm Ghost Data. The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank: 14.9/100 We explain why pineapplea.com received the 14.90 rating below. Trendy And Tipsy 12. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Our mission: to provide the ultimate comfort in every piece so the wearer looks and feels radiant for any occasion. All I have to do is post pictures Im really not sure if this is real or not. If you have an Instagram account with any sort of reasonable size follower base then the chances are that youve been approached by various people whether through direct message or comments asking you to work with them as one of their brand ambassadors. After five months with no package I asked for a refund and was refused and they wouldnt resend my items either. Theres ONE question you need to ask are they asking you to pay money upfront? Meet some of these awesome people and join the Pineapple Clothing Ambassador Team! 10% OFF WITH CODE SAVE10 close. I ordered several leggings from this company. The essence of our brand is feminine chic, reflected as unique prints and bold designs that make the wearer feel free, original, true to herself, uniquely polished and gorgeous - all the traits that will make her exude nothing but confidence wherever she goes. par | Juin 16, 2022 | east bridgewater town election 2021 | valleydale hot dogs | Juin 16, 2022 | east bridgewater town election 2021 | valleydale hot dogs So yeah, if you do have a relatively large follower base on Instagram (or know how to get one) then affiliate marketing is definitely something you should look into as if done properly itll definitely take your income to new heights. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. I am very pleased with the quality of the fabric and the way the dress emphasized my figure. And gluten-free cookies. Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. They're very high-waisted and the ruching is super cute. And by introducing recurring income or pay per sale income youll be able to leverage your efforts & massively scale up your income which is pretty much the same way I managed to build an income of around $10,000 per month. Yay! I came in here the other day to get a birthday gift for my aunt, and easily selected a pair of adorable bohemian beaded earrings that she loved. Perfect for yoga and jogging! Equinox play is a scam they send u a cheap Chinese speaker But now Im getting additional credit card charges from them! Thanks for posting this, Thanks for the heads up on that one Vicente . All in exchange for paying the shipping costs. Free Shipping. Its all made in the USA, so Im assuming its not made in a sweatshop. To be considered please fill out the form. (A pineapple was one of the emojis, of course!). These mother of dragons pants were my next purchase! They had enough followers and gorgeous models in their swimsuits.
Examples Of Genetic Drift In Real Life, Will Fuller Transamerica, Centennial Airport Fighter Jets, Aa Zoom Meetings Ireland, Articles P