Whether you are looking to provide solutions that reward or provide an incentive for your employees, add new customers or increase the loyalty of existing users, our prepaid card solution will work best for you. I have repeated to them 3 times now via email that I have waited the 20 business days to get my pre-paid Mastercard and they keep sending the same automated reply that I should wait 15-20 business days. With no recourse. There is no way to transfer the money to any other possible account. Products used:One-time funded virtual visa card that claims that it can be used "ANYWHERE". That being said, I have reached out to their site by phone, chat (the limited time it was available), and by email. Watch videos, search the web, complete surveys and shop to earn SB to redeem for rewards. Dont go for any virutal card transaction with Prepaid Digital Solutions. I received 2 emails in quick succession, thanking me for 2 different purchases that I didn't make, on a card I do not own. When I reached out to support they told me basically to go to away, their response " Unfortunately, the time frame to claim this token has expired and is no longer eligible for replacement.". Si ya tienes una cuenta en Prepaid Digial Solutions este pequeo tutorial te servir para que . I asked their customer service, and at the level of their clueless-ness on how to solve the issue, they're either have 0 knowledge on the technical side of restrictions (region-lock or something) OR they're purposefully hiding you the truth on how to solve the issue. Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the flexibility of money. Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. You have to either give them your bank account information or pay $3.50 to have a check sent to your home. This button displays the currently selected search type. In reply to Linsey Knerl, I'm working at a gas station this winter. I have never seen such a terrible service in my life! BUT, when I tried adding it to my existing "wallet"--no dice b/c all those cards w/ remainders were expired!--and then tried to create a new wallet--through a dozen hoops & tries--, it took about 30 min. Oh yes, if you pay the Visa balance at the end of the month you've got free credit. I ran them all on the same transaction just fine without knowing the exact balances. Left a review on trust pilot where one of their team td me to call up to get the issue with my measly 5 being paid to me but as usual was just smoke and mirrors! Gift cards force people to either buy more or less of what they want/need or leave a balance that benefits the corporation. check out sleevepal.com. Prepaiddigitalsolutions Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www Gift cards are a way for corporations to make free money your money; all those little balances and misplaced and outdated cards add up to million$! I just did this today, and there was no problem with a $1 hold or anything. Swagbucks: The Web's Premier Destination for Free Rewards. I got sick, and could not use it before it expired. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Thank you in advance, for giving us another opportunity to provide you with a positive customer experience. I have contacted "customer service" three times now, no response. 3. Please contact us at [email protected] and enter Customer Success Agent. for a Digital World. I just did this with an AT&T rewards card, 4.24. Hello Adinata Lim, Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are sorry to hear that! Stay away. This is my dashboard https://imgur.com/woTiOnq, This is after I clicked get card https://imgur.com/5Kshdaa. With an actual credit card they charge for penalty and with the giftcards they charge you to use your own money. Card Programs Types Available: Open and Closed Loop. Then give the next highest one, and so on until you have to pay the balance with real money. AVOID. i think of it as a necessary evil. It also helps curb binge shopping on app markets since the costs are often minimal it can be easy to rack up significant charges quickly without realizing it. Please refer to photos! (Apparently, the $1 authorization is only applied the first time you use a particular card.). The Card companies already figured all of this out. Depending on cards it takes a whole 15-30 minutes to do this. Our solutions. Hello Deeba Feldman, We strive to create positive, meaningful connections with our customers, so we feel awful to hear that your experience with Customer Support did not live up to our expectationsor your own! - Customer Support. Contact the issuer of your card immediately to report your lost or stolen card. As long as the prepaid gift card you selected has enough balance to cover the total amount, you are good to go! 9870310368 8860712800. They were delivered within seconds and I've already used them! How to consolidate your prepaid payment cards | Yoran Brondsema One way Ive recently used a $10 gift card to a store that closed in my area (so I couldnt use it) was as a bonus tip for a server at a restaurant. I just purchased two gift cards through Amazon for $1.04 and $1.85 respectively. It almost smells like a scam where visa is requiring you to know the exact remaining balance to use the card, and counting on you giving up the small balance - multiplied by millions. The payment systems operations include debit and credit card, fund transfers, PPIs, and QR codes& UPI payments operations etc. We pride ourselves on staffing our Customer Service team with amazing people. The fee you pay to combine cards negates whatever benefit you get. After you add the prepaid card to your Google Wallet, choose Add to Wallet Balance and then add whatever is left on the card . Find out how we combat fake reviews. - Customer Support. While I seem to have no trouble using up store gift cards (Walmart or Amazon, for example), I just cant seem to rid my life of these nagging, tiny balances that make it inconvenient and a little embarrassing to shop. We are extremely sorry to hear that your cards expired. On their website they claim it takes 5 business days to send the card! Using Stripe's web interface, I created payments using the prepaid cards to my Stripe account. My question is: if you "save them for later" in the PPD and then combine them, is it going to be a total of $50 or is there some sort of a fee? Get a free prepaid virtual Mastercard card with Prepaid Digital Solutions I can point to specific instances this past year where this situation bit me in the butt. Linsey, you are wrong. What I do is Amazon e-gift cards. Te recomiendo familiarizarte con la pagina para que sepas donde encontrar los datos y el historial de transacciones de tus tarjetas virtuales. They said that is not allowed. It is a waste of your precious time. Please contact us at [email protected] and enter Customer Success Agent in the subject line. Harkins Arizona Mills Gift Cards and Gift Certificates - Tempe, AZ Another email received from them say it's not sufficient, requesting my passport. First Data, the commerce-enabling technology company and FLEETCOR Technologies, a global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, announced Monday (Mar. I wonder how many people LOST Money on these cards not realizing they expire in less than a year! Thank you! I agree, I haven't had an issue when it was a card issued for a specific place (Target, for example, seems to like this promo), but I've received 2 different Visa cards as rebates from AT&T. $1050 gone. Virtual Prepaid Mastercards | Vault Payment Solutions I called to see if it could be replaced,was given info on how to,tried,not able to I would think for good customer service that they would replace it,as I stand to lose $50.00 even though I admit it's my fault for not looking earlier and realizing there was an expiry date, Hi Gary Mason,Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your card has expired. We use Stripe at REPLY. You should have received an email from serviceprepaiddigitalsolutions.com outlining next steps. It's provided in the following format: XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX. I just remember when you first go to the site there is a digital token. We hope you will give us the chance to provide you with a better customer experience. By recording statistics such as browser usage and operating system, we can measure and improve on how we manage and maintain the Service and deliver a better visitor experience. Prepaid credit cards can also be a great entry into money management. I am happy I had enough vague memories of this post, to refind it! Do you need to open an amazon account to purchase these gift cards? Thank you, Ram, for giving us the opportunity to give you a better customer experience. 12 September 2018 at 8:48PM. That was not an option I had heard before, and it worked beautifully for me. I always just use my unused balances to buy gas. That makes no sense, how could you have no idea what to do with a $32 visa card? Prepaid Cards. I'm going to notify vendor company where i bought my appliances that this is a scam, and they need to report this matter to the representative who provided this information. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. PrepaidDigitalSolutions PROBLEM !! | ySense Forum Thank you, Barbara Ervin, for giving us an opportunity to improve your experience. For more information, please see our Thanks for the wisdom! There is still the possibility of reloading a card, if its allowed (some cards arent made for this). Thank you in advance, Martin Lee Edmundson, for giving us another opportunity to provide you with a positive customer experience. it simply is not capable of figuring the amount left and charging exactly that. The charity accepts donations using Paypal.I get error message that the donation was declined.The transaction detail says "Merchant not in Network or No Purse Exists". Heed the warnings. I am pretty computer saavy and can follow directions. Please contact us at [email protected] and enter Customer Success Agent in the subject line. Have you ever found yourself stuck with various $10 prepaid credit cards, not I soon ran into two problems though: I was hopeful when I read that it was possible to consolidate credit cards with Google Wallet. If the code is required by the issuing bank, payments may not process successfully. - Customer Support. I went to get them reinstated and there was a $12.95 fee to do so meaning on card would be only worth less than $38.00 and the rest are worthless. I added mine to my methods of payment and promptly threw it away. Cards can be provided in a fixed amount range, and are ready to be loaded and activated. Hi Chu Mrs,Thank you very much for your review! Stick the card in and it will pump right up to the last penny before turning off. I was trying to use up $5.12 on a Visa card and needed to make an online purchase. I prefer to cash out my rewards for PayPal or Amazon credit if possible, but a few sites don't have those options. Then, scroll down, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, and tap Add Card. This is great as you can take the remaining amount on many cards and just buy e gift cards on Amazon with it, then purchase items with this credit. It looks like they want to use these money for them. FYI, perhaps Amazon has changed their terms. It is totally worth it though when you find great deals online then you can look at it as an investment. We wish to ensure that you are properly assisted, and your concerns are addressed. Amazon.com doesn't support entering the three-digit CVV code normally found on the back of some cards. I just happened to find out while browsing the website. Now you're ready to transfer money from your prepaid card to PayPal and your bank account: Log in to your PayPal account. Transferring balances left over prepaid credit cards That's why I would rather give someone cash in a card than one of those if I want to gift someone spending money, they would still make money if they only charged a 1$ activation fee. If you don't have an account on "Prepaid Digital Solutions", go to the "Token" tab where the "Token" and "E-mail address" boxes will be pre-filled . It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. $.50 minimum through my Amazon account. And lets face it, Im less likely to whip out my Visa with the $2.23 balance and buy anything at a store especially since it may cost the retailer between $1.00 and $2.50 just to process it. Those who use prepaid cards tend to fit a certain financial demographic and they're being exploited by this company who intentionally makes it difficult to do these steps so that funds will expire. Similar to the gas idea, you can use up any remaining amount on prepaid card at your local supermarket. Prepaid Cards | Visa I told them I don't want to risk it and just delete all my personal information given previously. I have also used every penny of store rewards (Staples, Office Depot, Office Max etc.). With simple, easy to use and intuitive toolkits, A2iA delivers add-on features . I am not embarrassed or shy about it because it is my money. Incentivize participants across online surveys, panels, user testing, focus groups, and ongoing trials. Visa is a registered trademark owned by Visa International Service Association. Thanks for nothing if i could rate this a negative star rating i would! Theyll apply whatever remaining balance you have to your next purchase. Use of this card is subject to the terms of the agreement of which Cardholder acknowledges receipt by such use. In San Francisco and many cities now, these are perfect for parking meters. We have accompanied and significantly influenced this development with our know-how over the last two decades from the very beginning. - Customer Support, Through my employer I've been given gift cards in the past and have never had any issues with using them.In the summer of 2022 my job ended and I was sent a $50.00 card and a $10.00 card .I put them aside and decided to use on Feb 11.2023 To my surprise I discovered the $50.00 card date was expired. Prepaiddigitalsolutions Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www 8 Prepaid Cards That Work With Apple Pay (2023) - CardRates.com Sutori and Curvo, so each review Wise Bread is an independent, award-winning consumer publication established in 2006. Thank you, Brian Sommer, for giving us an opportunity to improve your experience. Tip for consumers:Avoid prepaid digital solutions at all cost ! Products used:Never used the product it can not be used. For example, we are a founding member of the German Prepaid Association. If you need additional assistance accessing your digital wallet, please contact Cardholder Services Support directly through the Contact Us link on www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com or by phone as follows: USD/CAD: 877-325-8444. Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. I try to avoid them as well, but get several small value gift/debit cards each year. I had over 5 different Amex Gift Cards with a balance of less than $5 on each. I'm glad that from what I'm hearing here, most of our readers haven't had it be an incovenience :) Maybe you all are just that savvy? Amazon automatically combines your gift cards together so no worries about having to split purchases! There are a few scattered reports of banks that will cash out any amount of gift card, provided you are a customer and show proper I.D (names mentioned included Chase). Then swipe the prepaid card for the remaining balance to pay yourself. There's no wonder it's a one star rating company in satisfaction. - Customer Support, fifteen years of work from Abbott l got a reward of 250 euros I got a token that I used on your site had to send verification, I sent my driving licenses and nothing when I go to the website prepaid solution I only get information We were unable to verify the information you provided. I then write each card number with remaining balance on a sheet of paper. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Looks like Amazon, wisely, already is allowing this! I didn't know what I could do.. so I just ordered a few items I really didn't need just to use the card before it expired. my bank account while losing only a little bit on fees. Absolute horror! They must make oodles of cash just From those alone. pay to fully unlock the value on the prepaid cards. That turned out to be more of a rant than I intended. 3925e8d270 prepaid digital solutions, prepaid digital solutions to paypal, prepaid digital solutions login, prepaid digital solutions not workin Jan 29, 2020 To report your prepaid card as lost or stolen, review your account activity, or to contact customer service, call 1-866-307-4737. Thankfully it was only $15, but it will never get spent. Why Our Customers Use Rewards. Alas, here in New Jersey we aren't allowed to pump our own gas, so that's not an option. This post contains references to products from our advertisers. I got a couple Visa Cards from swagbucks rewards and they expired all of them before I even got a chance to activate. I was sent a prepaid card from prepaiddigitalsolutions via an AEG "cashback" offer on a domestic appliance. I think they are eight totally unrelated retailers in all. You can usually pay almost any amount (there may be a minimum), but it's easy to do and you can get rid of all that plastic! You cant combine cards for a single payment and you Thanks for the hint but i am not a "dumb" person.I know how to log or change passwords. Thanks for the advice! prepaid-digital-solutions recommended by sonsrounmope Kit For many, depending on where you are pumping, and what kind of card you are using, there is no legit way to use up small amounts for gas ($3.33, for example.) Go to the Username tab and select the Forgot Your Password? link. "store the card balance, basically on-line in Wally World's computers, until later needed/used." So if you have a total for $30 and a card for $ unknown, have the cashier punch in $30.00 and it will automatically deduct what's on the card. The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable card you can use in-person and online to: Pay bills. We wish to ensure that you are properly assisted. The so called support replied with a copy/paste generic answer (might not be even a real person). So I knew that at least for some people, it was an issue. You only need to know the exact amount if you want an exact amount taken off the card and not the whole amount in a split tender transaction, ie 4 guys with a total of $88 who want to split using debit cards, so punch in $22 & swipe 4X. Digital Wallet has a consumer rating of 1.41 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. If you choose to save it for later, there will be a new option in your account to combine the value of all your saved codes. WORST Experience EVER! Yes, this would seem like the obvious choice for a larger gift card ($75 or more, for example.) Hopefully, your cashier will work with you to use the amount you have left in a reasonable manner :), the only piece of plastic i have ever owned is a visa debit card and i really do not think i will ever need another one. I had a debit visa card with $30. I chose the digital card and use the card on Amazon for a 24.99 product, very smooth progress with no problem. Also, residents of California can legally cash out any gift card with a balance of less than $10. Hello Alexander Mikheev, We strive to create positive and meaningful connections with our customers, so we feel awful to hear that your experience with Customer Support has not lived up to your expectationor our own! Sutori and since Im familiar with the interface, it 2.2K Posts. Instead of being sent a physical card in the mail a digital card is sent to you or your customer via SMS and then activated using the Vault app. If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the username provided. Some have reported this same kind of goodness with Walmart.com (which also allows you to buy iTunes gift cards and some restaurant cards like Chilis and Subway in select increments only). Bought the $5 walmart gift card to apply toward what I am buying :). paul2louise Forumite. The content is not provided by the advertiser and any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any bank, card issuer, airline or hotel chain. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. MyPrepaidBalance.com If you havent redeemed the $5 card codes yet, the card combining point in the process is when you go to redeem them. By using left over balances you have to change out the cards more often as charges accrue and the balances deplete which helps to make you aware of what you are spending on consumable digital entertainment. Hi Robyn Hartling,Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that Summarize Issue Here. DO NOT EVER USE THIS CHOICE METHODNOF REWARD RECEIPT. So whilst I wouldn't say it's a "scam" as some people have, had I known that the use of the card is so severely restricted then I most likely would have avoided the cashback offer in the first place. prepaid digital solutions combine cards - comnevents.com In my case, I sometimes get gift cards from survey rewards. - Customer Support. Prepaid Card Issuing - TruCash Group of Companies After few months from discover this subreddit, I finally redeem my first Visa 25$ Reward Card from earning the surveys on Swagbucks website. Many prepaid cards come with the Visa or MasterCard logo. Amazon just made this a lot easier! Date of experience: 20 February 2023. Cookies do not harm your computer. I'll try being very specific to the cashier nexttime -- thanks! 1: First, you have to know the exact amount you have on your gift card. How do I access my Visa Gift Card? - Swagbucks Help Center Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. didnt take me long to set up. Very useful idea thanks, I wasn't sure how I was going to get this money off the card. The account is linked to your bank account and after you receive a payment, Stripe automatically transfers the amount to your bank account. buy only on Amazon. I did this ONLY in case of a mess-up with my order--in case the merchant needed to refund my payment. While I got a prepaid Digital Visa card from . Trust me, cashiers could care less how you pay and they aren't making judgments. Your recipient decides how to receive the gift, selecting amongst a bank account deposit, a PayPal transfer or an e-gift card to a national merchant. Enables issuance of multiple cards linked to a single bank account. (Giving a $5 balance on a clearly branded $25 card, for example, seems a bit tacky.) James Watts, NCP - Senior Manager of Product Management - LinkedIn I have used every penny on prepaid rebate cards, I once did $0.01 at a Target. You will be automatically logged out in seconds. If Facebook ever gets hacked (probably when), you will only lose the balance on gift card. With a simple trick, I managed to get the value from all my prepaid cards onto Hello LK, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate us. Prepaid Digital Solutions "Digital Wallet" was the contracted vendor Visa company for Inbox. Apple Pay or Samsung Pay) and used . Make purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted. ;). The prepaid card market (value terms) in Mexico increased at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2017-2021.
Don't Let The Devil Steal Your Joy Sermon, Articles P