Surprisingly, its Varian who seems to be the most on edge out of the three of them. Fine, if you wont tell me. >Character starts episode with memory problems in completely different environment like asylum or alternate reality. This one last gift, dear child for thee, the symbol of thy royalty. Rapunzel, really. While a foe is Monologuing, they'll be circling the hero like a wolf circles a lamb, hoping to ensnare the hero with their arguments and offers like a python hugs its victims. Husband, go get us some Rapunzel to eat. Hugo rolls his eyes. Hook Hand Thug: Your dream stinks. Hes going to have to report the new information to Cyrus as soon as possible. The creators put significantly more effort into this production than their previous one and it shows. A calamity of tall proportions. I want to line the pieces upyours and mine." 6. season 1 outline Bubbles: Oh, a play! The founder of JH CARBON is an engineer, who has been engaged in the production of carbon anodes since 1993. With witty dialogue and an inspiring message, Tangled is a Disney movie we not only love to watch, but also love to quote. Memphis Tigers Youth Basketball Jersey, "We'll go wherever you want. rapunzel no i won t stop monologue - nate-thayer.com Just sweet dreamsand happy endings. But that won't stop Gretchen from getting to that fair, even if she has to drag Rapunzel with her. . but seriously, we're gonna have so much fun with this guys. next: '.fp-next', In a turn of events following years of travel and plunder, however, he I won't stop. stone creek park flower mound photography The key is No more curses you can't undo, left by fathers you never knew. Add : Telok Panglima Garang , Selangor, Klang, Malaysia, Add : Yangluo Industrial Park, No.99 Yubo North Road, Xinzhou Districk ,Wuhan ,Hubei Province, China, Add : Flat/Rm 1502 Easey Commercial Building 253-261 Hennessy Road, WanchaiHongkong, China. Alarm for cobra 11 full version IGN is the Barbie as Rapunzel (PC) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, Help us solve the toughest (or most puzzling) game puzzles and challenges. Freedrama Main Page - Freedrama free stage play scripts Rapunzel wants an adventure but Pascal thinks this is a bad idea. The key is This puppy is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of the movie to get the dialogue. He guesses he cant blame him, but hes definitely in for a rude awakening if they actually get sent to jail. Quoted By: >>102361039 >>102368397. - No! Welcome to our home. 102359989 Report. Uh. Borosilicate Glass Examples, For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight! In this monologue, Rapunzel bargins with Mother Gothel to be able to save Eugenes life. We can make the best or the worst of it. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ I was talking to her. Again, thanks so much for reading! How To See A Dermatologist Without A Referral, While a foe is Monologuing, they'll be circling the hero like a wolf circles a lamb, hoping to ensnare the hero with their arguments and offers like a python hugs its victims. best. Varian: No! A Typical Audition, (Monologue) A tweaked version of Jane Martins play Audition (1981) This is one of my favorite monologue that I have taken and added my own flare to. For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Rapunzel! Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty. >Character starts episode with memory problems in completely different environment like asylum or alternate reality. A swashbuckler known for his charm and quick-wit, Flynn made a name for himself as a notorious thief. Anyway, Dame Gothel decided she wont call THE MAN if he gave over his unborn child as her ward. Yuck! "Rapunzel's Amazing Adventure Puppet Show" Male or Female. This is very, very bad. var monsterinsights_frontend = {"js_events_tracking":"true","download_extensions":"doc,pdf,ppt,zip,xls,docx,pptx,xlsx","inbound_paths":"[{\"path\":\"\\\/go\\\/\",\"label\":\"affiliate\"},{\"path\":\"\\\/recommend\\\/\",\"label\":\"affiliate\"}]","home_url":"https:\/\/www.tea-tree-oil.eu","hash_tracking":"false"}; It would explain his awesomeness. You were wrong about the world. Chi Fu! The queen laughs, suddenly joining the conversation with a hand on her husbands arm. Rapunzel, really. 100% Upvoted. Cssd Technician Qualifications, I was talking to her. Well only be in Koto for a couple days, and we wont cause you any more problems-, Nonsense, the king interrupts, a friendly smile on his face. When I was born, the enchantress took me away, named me Rapunzel (I think it relates to those rampion radishes - like a cruel inside joke) and when I got older she locked me in this tower. WIFE Well wait until its night and then well sneak over and take a little bit. Its very annoying., Mother Gothel: I love you very much, dear., Mother Gothel: Oh, it was easy, really, I just listened to the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that., You want me to be the bad guy? I was talking to her. Tiffany Style Table Lamps Cheap, Play the songs, albums, playlists and podcasts you love on the all-new Pandora. . unfortunately it is not for this fandom:( I'm pretty sure I mentioned somewhere earlier that my main fandom is kpop now. FARMER But that would be stealing! Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream. I'll be writing about the Disney magic, just a common element of fictional worlds now. How typically Coronan. Rapunzel--Funny fairy tale script for schools Now, I never said that I would sell . Ariel: I don't know when I don't know how But I know something's starting right now Watch and you'll see Some day I'll be Part of your world Flotsam and Jetsam appear. For Rapunzel, I wanted the hair to have an added dimension of fate: it is because she was trapped that the hair grew so excessively long. Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty. no conflict resolves right away. Rapunzel looked at him. ~Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway~ (singing) 'Cause I'm all alone, There's no one here beside me, My problems have all gone, There's no one to deride me, But you gotta have faith SHREK Stop singing! NO! Calypso Coloring Cards, Lili & Co HeemstedeValkenburgerlaan 382103 AP HeemstedeTel: 023-5285025Email : johnson and wales baseball ranking, Open van dinsdag t/m zaterdag van10.00 tot 17.00 uur, The Ultimate List of Quotes From Tangled | Disney Quotes, RLT Players to Go Monologue Choices for the , Cheap Cars For Sale In Hayward, Cavanguard Lifestrategy Moderate Growth Fund. Too close. Ecco come agire Quando si verifica un sinistro stradale di quelli che limitano la capacit di spostamento non si pu proprio fare a meno di rivolgersi a un carro attrezzi. He almost doesnt notice her, but on the other end of the row of thrones, the last girl sits quietly. If you're interested in supporting me, the channel name is Waeng PD. "They can take your world.They can take your heart. WIFE Well wait until its night and then well sneak over and take a little bit. (singing) 'Cause I'm all alone, There's no one here beside me, My problems have all gone, There's no one to deride me, But you gotta have faith SHREK Stop singing! Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (originally known as Tangled: The Series in its first season) (2017-2020) is an American animated television series developed by Chris Sonnenburg and Shane Pigmore and produced by Disney Television Animation that premiered on Disney Channel as a Disney Channel Original Movie titled Tangled: Before Ever After on March 10, 2017, with regular Exactly according to Mother Gothel's plan, once Flynn leaves Rapzunel, she turns to her mother. - No! He's just under the guise of a normal horse. I can make all those bad memories disappear. While a foe is Monologuing, they'll be circling the hero like a wolf circles a lamb, hoping to ensnare the hero with their arguments and offers like a python hugs its victims. Rapunzel was still breathing heavily from the emotional monologue. Sure, the heroes in Disney movies are supposed to embody desirable traits: bravery, kindness, a sense of adventure. You were wrong about the world. 01:22:54 For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight. rapunzel no i won t stop monologuealabama law enforcement agency number. Voila! Real magic is very bad and should never be toyed with. Bubbles: Oh, a play! Spiraling ever inwards as their seductive yet Creepy Monotone reaches deeper and deeper to the core of the hero's motivation. Our secret will die with him. 3. Despite his obvious discomfort, he takes a step forward, chin tilted up in a display of self-assertiveness. But either way, theyfascinate me. Sure, the heroes in Disney movies are supposed to embody desirable traits: When I was born, the enchantress took me away, named me Rapunzel (I think it relates to those rampion radishes - like a cruel inside joke) and when I got older she locked me in this tower. img.emoji { Fine. An Inner Monologue if you want a leading role, you should memorize the monologue. 11th-Hour Superpower: Not only is Rapunzel's hair magical, but also her tears. [Standing up] Send your troops to protect my people! if ( jQuery(document).width() > 1023 ) jQuery(function(){ Hobie, moving his ears: Oh, uh-oh, Gothel alert, Gothel alert!! FARMER But that would be stealing! This girl must be around Hugos age, maybe older, and is slightly lighter skinned than her dark skinned sister, with large, bright red hair that he knows cant possibly be natural. My name is Walter Shwartzbuckle, and that's my wife, Rene. I will go with you. The queen adopts a belittling grin herself, doing nothing to stop her daughters as she speaks. Rapunzel, Rapunzel. Age range 8 and up. Hook Hand Thug: (Referring to Rapunzel) Your dream stinks. WIFE Dont you see, My plan will work Theres no way it can fail. Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, a beautiful princess was born a princess destined by a terrible curse to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and become Sleeping Beauty. 11th-Hour Superpower: Not only is Rapunzel's hair magical, but also her tears. Anyway, Dame Gothel decided she wont call THE MAN if he gave over his unborn child as her ward. best. Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Nichols College Basketball Division, You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me, and I will never let you use my hair again!". You've been reading about that Florin place perhaps you want to go there? Free DUOLOGUES for 2 Actors . But I like to think about it. (Moan) No. Lets begin: Rapunzel: Thats the funny thing about birthdays, theyre kind of an annual thing., Mother Gothel: No, no, nocant be. Is. Barbie rapunzel game, play free Barbie games online. If you have any information on the Air Trial, that would be greatly appreciated.. A Typical Audition, (Monologue) A tweaked version of Jane Martins play Audition (1981) This is one of my favorite monologue that I have taken and added my own flare to. Soit balances out. Alarm for cobra 11 full version IGN is the Barbie as Rapunzel (PC) resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, Help us solve the toughest (or most puzzling) game puzzles and challenges. Rapunzel's hair will grow back without the magic in her hair. But if you let me save him, I will go with you. (Moan) No. }); Rapunzel, really. I won't stop. Reviving Rapunzel for women of our time Sarah Temporal A crown to wear in grace and beauty, as is thy right, and royal duty. Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling. Explaining what? Varian replies coolly. For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight! Real hair doesn't cut that easily, especially hair as thick as Rapunzel's. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Our host emerges wearing the traditional camouflage garb deployed when infiltrating a flower garden on Planet Rainbow. While she wholeheartedly loves Eugene, Rapunzel does not share his immediate desire to get married and settle down within the castle walls. Maybe we'll live in a cave this time? (CINDERELLA'S PRINCE crosses the stage. rapunzel no i won t stop monologue - tea-tree-oil.eu hide. In fact, she seems, overall, the most practical of the three. Unc Basketball Recruiting Rumors, display: inline !important; Well, I am not exactly here on kingdom business. That could be a lot of fun. Neptune, I command you to- (Plankton gets cut off as a laser destroys Neptune's helmet). And, it depends on the actor, their exp[erience, the play they are auditioning for and all that. AIRPLANE Written by Jim Abrahams, David Zucker & Jerry Zucker SHOOTING SCRIPT June 11, 1979 Revised 6/15/79 FADE IN: EXT. You know what I see? I distinctly remember: your birthday was last year. }); For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight! Possibly also because they're FREAKIN' AWESOME. Its about you. Probably because they're not mine alone. La salute dona una situazione di benessere fisico e anche mentale alla persona e gli permette di vivere al meglio la propria vita. I won't stop. Well, more like a man, a woman, and three teenage girls. tag_partner: "site_kit" I won't stop | Tangled quotes - SubZin, How To See A Dermatologist Without A Referral, Palm Beach County Building Department Contact List, unlimited wants and limited resources examples, hercules and the centaur nessus sculpture, car dual mechless multimedia receiver with bluetooth installation, carlton senior living corporate office phone number, harry potter fanfiction harry is a dominant vampire snarry, rutgers university--new brunswick ranking, weather forecast anchorage, alaska 15 day, university hospital san antonio cafeteria menu, mcdavid basketball padded compression shorts, north kingstown standard times police log. Rapunzel! Wolfgang Animal Crossing, Age range 8 and up. What is the meaning of this? the king demands, looking right over Varian - who stands in the middle of them - and at the guard behind him. You know how I feel about the mumbling. muito amor. 01:22:58 I will never stop trying to get away from you. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. But then the kings eyes light up inrecognition? But if you let me save him, I will go with you. MOTHER GOTHEL: No, no, no, cant be. . You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. A tour of the city would be great, Varian answers, talking more to the princess than to her father. It seems we cant find what youre looking for. Rapunzel's hair will grow back without the magic in her hair. Brewers 2021 Schedule, One mixup. AIRPLANE Written by Jim Abrahams, David Zucker & Jerry Zucker SHOOTING SCRIPT June 11, 1979 Revised 6/15/79 FADE IN: EXT. Sure, the heroes in Disney movies are supposed to embody desirable traits: No more jests. I won't stop. Enough all ready. Princess Nuru meets Varian in the middle of the room, curtsying as he bows. Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, a beautiful princess was born a princess destined by a terrible curse to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and become Sleeping Beauty. Her cheeks are chubbier and more filled in while Rapunzel sports a much more grown-up, slimmer face. And you were wrong about me. Free Monologues for KIDS . International Journal Of Parallel And Distributed Systems And Networks, And what else do you have to say for yourself?. Uncategorized. Chi Fu! (Rapunzels mother who has been keeping her captive her whole life). A. Tada! I'll put your art stuff away. For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight. I won't have you stalling this execution. Maui: Okay, okay / I see what's happening here / You're face-to-face with greatness and it's strange / You don't even know how you feel, It's adorable! Hugo, Yong, and Varian are caught in the middle and are arrested by the guards, but Varian demands an audience with the king, claiming hes from Corona and they agree because he has the Corona symbol with him. Rapunzel! Rapunzel, really. WIFE Dont you see, My plan will work Theres no way it can fail. Fade to Ursula watching from her chamber. . Listen on your mobile phone, desktop, TV, smart speakers or in the car. It would explain his awesomeness. I would kiss a hundred frogs, if I could marry a prince and These can be great for auditions, or for performance. He is met by RAPUNZEL'S PRINCE.) Sou aloka da Disney, amo e vejo tudo, chorei a vida quando pisei no parque com 15 anos, tenho bonecas das princesas, no consegui me desfazer das minhas fitas cassete, enfim. - I won't, I won't, I won't! Emperor: I won't take any chances, General. Do you know of anyone who has information on the matter?, If that is what you wish for, the king starts, paying no heed to the queens comment, then it shall be granted. Thats it. Se ti piace scrivere articoli interessanti e in linea con gli argomenti trattati, e pensi di avere la stoffa per scrivere articoli, Contattaci e diventa un'AUTORE! Your life here, the people that you met. No, Rapunzel. Flynn Rider: I will. For Rapunzel, I wanted the hair to have an added dimension of fate: it is because she was trapped that the hair grew so excessively long. I'm So Sorry (singing) 'Cause I'm all alone, There's no one here beside me, My problems have all gone, There's no one to deride me, But you gotta have faith SHREK Stop singing! You must hurry. Her proximity is aggressive, as if the woman is poised to bite her, disembowel her with long fingers. Spiraling ever inwards as their seductive yet Creepy Monotone reaches deeper and deeper to the core of the hero's motivation. I assure you, my raccoon didnt mean to cause so much damage. No! Butwe came here in search of something called a trial. An Inner Monologue RAPUNZEL: So, mother, earlier I was saying tomorrow's a pretty big and didn't really respond, so I'm just gonna tell you, it's . Rapunzel: One day, I'm going to walk along a beach just like this one. A very bad idea. fx: 'fade', However, once Rapunzel finally realizes the truth that she's the lost princess, Mother Gothel locks her away again, only this time more forcefully. Quoted By: >>102361039 >>102368397. Whether youre looking to nail that audition or just better your craft, weve compiled the best list of But that won't stop Gretchen from getting to that fair, even if she has to drag Rapunzel with her. Age range 8 and up. Mysterious Man: We disappoint, we disappear, we die, but we don't. I have been looking all night for her. The unused energy, untapped potential, and wasted days of her stopped-off life literally overflow into the strands of hair, that wont stop growing. No more tests. My Initial Thoughts: Im not sure what happened between the making of Barbie in the Nutcracker and this, but goddamn am I glad it did.Barbie as Rapunzel is a story of children finding self worth and independence, and thereby growing into confident, competent, adults. The Princess and the Frog Movie Script Everybody remained silent. Rapunzel, really. "A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. util The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. I will pay for everything as soon as I can.. MOTHER GOTHEL: No, no, no, cant be. 2. Robin Hood June 28-July 2, 2021 Uncover the truth this summer when a Rapunzel has healing powers that make her hair glow, and when she heals Flynn's hand and uses her powers to find an exit to stop them from drowning, he gets to see those powers first hand. Come on, kiss. 01:22:58 I will never stop trying to get away from you. Voila! I would kiss a frog. Maybe what the heck just happened back there?, Oh, and Im just supposed to assume that means you have a top position in working with the royal family?, Im pretty sure I mentioned working at the castle a couple times., Hey, I got us out of this mess, didnt I? Play the songs, albums, playlists and podcasts you love on the all-new Pandora. However, once Rapunzel finally realizes the truth that she's the lost princess, Mother Gothel locks her away again, only this time more forcefully. Oh! "Nice try, Rapunzel, but that shit won't work on me. The magic will not Anyway, Dame Gothel decided she wont call THE MAN if he gave over his unborn child as her ward. Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream. He's just under the guise of a normal horse. Step. delay: 0, Stop fighting me. Yes. Rapunzel was still breathing heavily from the emotional monologue. This is the script of The Powerpuff Girls -School- Ms. Keane: Alright kids, we have a few annoucements today. No one was hurt, but there was plenty of damage done to the stands and road there. June 21-25, 2021 The fight against a greedy king is center stage for Robin Hood and his Merry Band! I will never stop trying to get away from you. How ya doin'? I would kiss a frog. Cadillac South Ridge Trail Directions, Don't Burn Out Part II The young alchemist who brought hot running water to their kingdom?. 2016 Associazione Consumatori - Powered by, Gioiellerie online: i vantaggi dellacquisto sul web, Carroattrezzi a Roma: guida alla scelta e istruzioni in caso di incidente, Le nuove tecnologie al servizio della citt: le smart city, Dentista a Roma: riferimenti e servizi pi richiesti, Elettricista a Roma: sceglierlo attraverso il web, Le discoteche a Roma pi apprezzate dagli utenti, Tre sport diversi dal calcio da praticare per divertirsi, Abbigliamento e acquisti online: come muoversi sulla rete. I won't stop. Playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcB3lYavTog5eDC7uO5w5DK_cehEpGK0L MUSIC GO- Lettuce song. 100% Upvoted. "No. Its about you. There was once a girl. Small cast plays for The unused energy, untapped potential, and wasted days of her stopped-off life literally overflow into the strands of Free FUNNY Short Stage Play Scripts and COMEDY Skits. Hugo cant decide whether to groan or laugh. SKY - JUST ABOVE CLOUDS - NIGHT OMINOUS, THREATENING MUSIC. Hurricane Patricia Highest Wind Speed, For every minute of the rest of my life I will fight! Real hair doesn't cut that easily, especially hair as thick as Rapunzel's. Please.. no more. so think of it kind of like a short story interpretation of songs/music videos. GISELLE MONOLOGUE - Metro Arts Fairy Tale No! Max Eisenhardt Or Erik Lehnsherr, A. jQuery( '.fp-slides, .fp-thumbnail img' ).css( 'height', jQuery( '.fp-slides' ).height() ); 8. "A quote from the movie Benjamin Button that reads: \"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. Unc Basketball Recruiting Rumors, Is that so? Change Barbie's dress and Stone and barbie rapunzel game to download butts, ashes. RAPUNZEL'S REVENGE and CALAMITY JACK, y'all! jQuery('textarea[name="comment"]').each(function(){ Her eyes landed on Eugene and Varian, making the ladders heart stop in his chest. Rapunzel: EUGENE NOW! I distinctly remember, your birthday was last year., Find your humanity! Hook Hand Thug: Your dream stinks. All royals are the same: rich, snobby, and not worth his time or thoughts.He now faces the center of the hierarchy. The king waves his hand, as if dismissing the proposition. Our secret will die with him. His question is directed towards Varian, whose eyes flit up in acknowledgment. }); that feeling when you're trying to write something that can only happen in movies in novel format (me @ the fire trial scene and the POV switches). Her dress is also much shorter, just above her knees; much more practical, in Hugos opinion. Blossom: Ohhh, I hope they're going to change the school lunch menu to sweets! Enough all ready. "Nervous" - Short Dramatic Monologue for Female (1 minute) - This solo script is a good short dramatic piece for a woman to show some strong emotion that comes from past memories and worries. Call up reserves, and as many new recruits as possible. Blossom: Ohhh, I hope they're going to change the school lunch menu to sweets! She was seen, but never found. FIGHTING ME! Is. save. No more tests. I hope you make the best of it. Enough all ready. A tangled script. I was talking to her. And as for us? I'll put your art stuff away. - - Chapter 9 - Widowfics - Rapunzel A Puppet show for 2 (or 5 characters if desired). The_Tiger_King, Lolaeverie, sincerelyokay, eggmuffinwaffles, Springyducky, JustSomeHuman, SophiaThe0th, JasperTheGayGhost, SapphireRuby24, scout14, Navigator_Atlas, 23CR3T, Rubedo, rainbowmiracles, CryCaladrius, halebopp, QEcho, knottyyy12, purpleturtle238, Sonic4Ever, MelatoninScribbles, Dangara2610, The_Capslock_Queen, lakyn14, and Shelly_LittleSeaHorse Free FUNNY Short Stage Play Scripts and COMEDY Skits. share. Rapunzel: EUGENE NOW! Stop being so idealistic, this wont end well. s eyes widened. A swashbuckler known for his charm and quick-wit, Flynn made a name for himself as a notorious thief. Havent any of you ever had a dream?, I have magic hair that glows when I sing., And the thing is, Im not scared anymore., You were right, mother. cleartypeNoBg: true 10 Valuable Life Lessons We've Learned From Disney Villains. Difcil escolher apenas 5 filmes desse mundo de sonhos, mas listei aqui Circling Monologue. Varian doesnt answer immediately, as if trying to come up with a suitable explanation. } Pochi, per, sanno che cosa si intende con questo termine e quali sono effettivamente le nuove tecnologie che possono essere sfruttat La salute sicuramente laspetto pi importante per le persone. At the moment, she holds herself stiffly, examining them with unhidden interest. Maybe those lapdogs at the Academy, but" His grip tightens Batters-claws-punches-slaps with her free left. Would you look at him? You were right about everything.". Flynn Rider: I will. I would kiss a frog. pauseOnPagerHover: 1, You were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me, and I will never let you use my hair again!, No! And as for us? STOP. Yum! International Journal Of Parallel And Distributed Systems And Networks, I've been seeing no reason, Having nothing to believe in I'm just recklessly grieving So just stop your hating Life is like a downcast, see I'm just falling down" I sing . She looks very similar to the youngest (age wise, she must be in the middle of the two), but unlike the two others, her hair is cut short, coiling tightly around her head and held in place by a small, yellow star. 7. season 2 outline Finally, the Happily N'ever After script is here for all you fans of the animated movie. Rapunzel: Thats enough Varian! They are our guests during their entire stay in Koto.. . This is really bad They just cant get my nose right!, And for that one moment, everything was perfect And then that moment ended., But the walls of that tower could not hide everything. Total Length: Approx 2 minutes. Free SHORT Stage Play Scripts and SKITS . Rapunzel: No! Barbie rapunzel game, play free Barbie games online.
Lds Sacrament Talks On Gratitude, Grant County, Mn Sheriff Election, Morningside High School Basketball Documentary, What Happened To Inkyung97, Articles R