ITS AVERAGE FLOWERING TIME INDOORS IS APPROXIMATELY 9-10 WEEKS. i love me some fuely buds so the more the merrier imo! i understand the 'rat' part, but from the little reading i've done, it seems that a lot of the seeds going around started from rez's sour diesel - almost like the building block i bought, still have a shit-load of his seeds other then a pretty good (not an elite) sdkush, i have never found a keeper for more then 2-3 grows- it seems there is fire in some of his seeds, but i haven't found it i have shitloads of regular SD IBL from reservoir seeds i've managed to maintain since 2010. From what I've seen. Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile! Restrictions Apply* .Due to the slowdowns with the postal service, WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO USE UPGRADED SHIPPING OPTIONS to increase the chance of your payment arriving in a timely matter. You are using an out of date browser. Descripcin de Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL The flowertime will average 65-70 days, those of you who have the itch to grow sativa-doms in hydro will cut this time by 15%.Item description: Sour Diesel BX 2.5The second Sour Diesel backcross. Pictures speak louder than words! JavaScript is disabled. Speak out too much at IC and your account disappears. 10 Regs per pack. Garlic Diesel . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All rights reserved. Here you can find all info about Sour Diesel IBL from Reservoir Seeds. Flowering: 75 days Click here to check it out. Rezdog has mods working around the clock deleting posts that have anything to do with a complaint or criticism. Specializing in Haze, Chem and Sour, CG offers the market rare crosses of the finest genetics from around the globe. We've collected strain info from one grower for Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. Royal Queen Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds 30% Indica, 70% Sativa 19% THC 450-600 g/m2 #2. We therefore highly recommend you seek information about the regulations in the country to which you are subject. Sour Diesel IBL is actually known for being a mostly Sativa in the background despite being a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa strains. Rezdog Cannabis Seeds was relentless in trolling one Marijuana Seeds breeder in particular, Ferret. All cannabis genetics now fall within these guidelines as there are zero cannabinoids in the embryo of a seed. This is ironic because in the early years Rezdog was one of the biggest trolls in the community. The Sour has been in CO just about as long as its been around, and there's a bunch of really awesome cuts of it being held. Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile! LA SEED CO. was formed in 2020 in Ibiza, Spain. On the other hand, Sour Diesel IBL would be suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. This male has been closely held since 2008 and has proven itself many times to be one of the best, if not THE best, Sour Diesel male currently being used for breeding. LA Seed is turning back the clock. LA SEED CO. does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. Established in 2020 with the goal of bringing back legendary, old-school, world renowned cannabis strains for todays grower to experience and enjoy. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sour Diesel IBL (von Reservoir Seeds) :: Cannabis Sorten Infos - SeedFinder Breeders I want the best representation of the original sour diesel. We only ship 0% THC to Kansas.  You've stumbled upon a Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze related thread into a forum or growers community? Sour Diesel IBLis actually known for being a mostly Sativa in the background despite being a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa strains. todays "why did you bother ?" Madman - one of the best OG cuts I've come across. Rezdog got his start in early 2k (or at least the first time anyone had every seen him online in the world) at the SSC (Marijuana SeedSwap Club). They have a lot of Karma gear listed as coming. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! I've never seem a reservoir parent in anything before and it appears its only gonna get rarer but i guess thats not a big deal apartment beans FTL.. its a 303 cross i got too clankie, 4sd X Biodiesel BX1. LA SEED CO. sells cannabis seeds as adult collectable genetic preservation souvenirs for personal use. Reservoir's Sour Diesel IBL was specifically bred for the controlled environments of indoors given the right climate - in this case, the southern U.S., the tropics, and like latitudes. These days anyone that dares speak out against Rezdog is now labeled "trollls,asshats,malcontents,an d fucknuts". Sour Dieselfrom Reservoir Seeds is the result of a 3 year project to develop seeds from what was originally a clone only strain. Being able to provide highly sought-after genetics is something we consider a privilege. did you include the people under the stairs SD x 4dd and ecsd x 4dd in the seed tent? The Origins of Diesel- Alchimia Grow Shop Reservoir Seeds' Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Taco Taco . Sour Diesel IBL - KATSU SEEDS In a haze of cheap dutch MDMA and Amstel light. This is the final step in bringing you the Perfect Representation of the World-famous Sour Diesel Clone, in seed form.The Special Parents were chosen, and the seeds are finally done! We would like to remind our customers that cannabis seeds . So fukn cool of him. For these reasons, LA SEED CO. accepts no responsibility for products intercepted or lost in transit if you place an order for a product to be sent to a country where it is illegal. 75 packs of seeds, what to grow next? - THCFarmer Sour Diesel IBL (de Reservoir Seeds) :: Info de Variedad - SeedFinder $ 408.88 Aficionado Seeds - Sacred Sour 2007 Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL #72 x Original Diesel BX1 @Strawberryjerry802 10 Regular Seeds Per Pack Proceeds Go To Charity SOLD OUT Notify me when item is back in stock. Sour Diesel IBL marijuana strain info - Kind Green Buds Germination and cultivation of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries, including the US. These seeds make plants that are equal to or better than the cut. Upload your "Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. 6 femin She is much stronger than her mom was, This run was no where near perfect had to deal with thrips and she still produced. Purple Diesel Strain Information and Review Updated by ILGM Shipping was fast and discreet, I got my package just a few days after I ordered it. Some companies will want to call these cannabis, pot, or weed seeds. Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel 10 regular seeds, Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. Sour Diesel IBL est une varit mostly sativa de Reservoir Seeds et peut tre cultive en l'intrieur (o les plantes femelles auront besoin d'une priode de floraison de 75 jours) et l'extrieur. There is no seed stock left from rez to be had.. so i got some freebies today that have 4sd in them. Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL ist THC dominant und ist/war nicht als feminisierte Samen erhltlich. 2007 was the best Sour D release Ratdog ever made Quite a few reputable people with Sour D lines, personal preference but i wouldnt bother messing with rez.. You can't go wrong grabbing any gear from the fellas below. Rezdog was banned from the SSC. We refuse to sell cannabis/hemp seeds to anyone we have reason to believe is going to use them for criminal purposes. The seedfinder users tested Sour Diesel IBL and uploaded information about the effects of Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL. While this is true, very few lines are close to the original. You've stumbled upon a Sour Diesel IBL related thread into a forum or growers community? Our favorite Old-Stock Greenhouse Super Silver Haze mother mets Sour Diesel for the matchup of the year! BUY SEEDS FOR THIS STRAIN AT OUR #1 RATED ONLINE SEED STORE: HOMEGROWN THC 22% CBD 1% Sativa 90% Indica 10% Feminized Seeds Rez cut is just renamed Chaco and that's a fact. Click to show all parents of Sour Diesel IBL in our dynamic family tree map. Now available for the first time to the general public, this collaboration with Stoney from Stone Farms is an EPIC must-have in everyones garden thats looking for a killer Sour Diesel. Type: Regular Here are some amazing seed deals. for the icmag server fund. All information contained on LA SEED CO. website and any LA SEED CO. promotional material or packaging is for informative and educational purposes only, and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use or cultivation of illegal and/or controlled substances. So I PM'd Rez, he said I've just finished the IBL and will leave a pack at seed boutique Amsterdam. Reservoir Seeds: Sour Diesel? - Grasscity it appears that chem got caught then too? Playing w my East Coast Sour Dabney f2's as we speak. We ship Domestic and International using USPS with several options. All persons who purchase seeds from LA SEED CO. are responsible for their actions in the future. Sour Diesel x Sour Diesel IBL. 100% Germination rate as well. It may not display this or other websites correctly. LA Seed - Official supplier of reservoir seeds La variedad de cannabis Deedee requiri varios aos de cultivo para lograr una versin del corte Sour Diesel Riri digna de la reputacin de este famoso y apreciado corte, que proceda de la comunidad cannbica francesa. Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form! Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here! With in two weeks of having his seeds posted to C-bay Rezdog's marijuana seeds was caught red handed by the owner of the site. Each pack ordered comes with a free (5) pack of Sour Smores (Chocolate Marshmallow x Sour Diesel) Regs. He used Rez SD to make his SD line. Your email will be used to notify you about product availability. -26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you? hi, I'm looking for SOUR DIESEL IBL seeds from reservoir seeds on a regular seeds, if you know or have let me know thank you in advance, He does have a new line now but Ive heard its terrible. read more. Not sure if this is true but didnt rez geat his sour d cut from chemdog.lots of fire came from chem wonder why he never got into the seed game..lord knows people would go f& nuts to get some of his beans.. very nice, i got a pack of their dankstar too. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Wake n bake with my fancy new lighter from @dunkee, Why I smoke cannabis. You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze on YouTube? Altogether we've collected 2 pictures from Reservoir Seeds' Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, check out our Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze gallery to view them all. $ 125.00. Making them legal for sale and distribution as souvenirs or genetic preservation reasons. Player Boxes Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 10 feminised seedsActual special-offer onLinda Seeds | Linda SemillaNow 30.00 % reduced! Please connect it here to the strain info page! Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Made these f2s in 2009 or '10, also for server fund. chemdog ibl, sour d kush, sour d ibl, etc You have experience with the medical qualities of Sour Diesel IBL? This would at least give you perfect options in locating Sour Diesel IBL in your desired location. Sour Diesel BX2 (Karma Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info. Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL is a cupwinning variety and won 4 awards between 2005 and 2007! Secular Media Ltd 2022. Rezdog's early years mostly consisted of trolling members of C-Bay. Sour diesel IBL reservoir seeds | Page 5 | International Cannagraphic You have grown Sour Diesel IBL together with another variety? read more, Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze have a very balanced effect between Head (Relaxing; fairly Thought provoking and also a little bit Exhilarating) and Body (Calming and also a little bit Appetizing and Pain numbing). The regulation of cannabis/hemp seeds differs from country to country. Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL Description All information contained on LA SEED CO. website and any LA SEED CO. promotional material or packaging is for informative and educational purposes only, and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use or cultivation of illegal and/or controlled substances. Reservoir Seeds' Alpha Diesel is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. All Rights Reserved, Ready to celebrate the Double 4/20 (4/24/20) with, Lower temps brought out a little color in this OG, OG no.18 #420 #ogkush #cannabis #indica #medicalma. Established in 2020 with the goal of bringing back legendary, old-school, world renowned cannabis strains for todays grower to experience and enjoy. Looking For Sour Diesel Seeds - THCFarmer Reservoir seeds | Rollitup LA SEED CO. was formed in 2020 in Ibiza, Spain. : Sour Genetics?. Sour Diesel IBL | Marijuana Seeds You are using an out of date browser. This is the Sour Diesel that *everyone else* based their Sour Diesel seeds on. Click on the links to get more information and see how good this plants can be grown together! Jun 21, 2011. Out of stock. Sour Diesel IBL is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 75 days) and outdoors. The flowertime's approximately 75 days, indoors, and . Buy your feminized cannabis seeds from www.RoyalQueenSeeds.com and receive free feminized seeds as a gift! Secular Media Ltd 2022. High CBD Established in 2020 with the goal of bringing back legendary, old-school, world renowned cannabis strains for today's grower to experience and enjoy. I've heard the name rezdog tossed around a lot and i decided i figured i might as well do some digging [/B][/I]anyone able to shed some light on this for me? read more, The taste / flavour of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze was characterized as partially Sour (or Citrus and also a little bit Acidic) and additionally as a little bit Spicy (very much Herbs and also a bit of Hot) and Sweet (Floral). As always, DO NOT get these collectibles wet or dirty as they may explode. Here you can find all info about Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze from Reservoir Seeds. Growing since 2003. This is the final step in bringing . I didn't think it was possible to get some of these strains anymore! I had a problem with the SD 2.5 pack or what ever it was, nothing popped. Any opinions about this UK bank? Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HEADDS, Jan 15, 2008. Here you can find external links to Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze related conversations in the different grower forums: Click to show all parents of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze in our dynamic family tree map. 2007 Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL #72 x Original Diesel BX1 @Strawberryjerry802. Your not gonna find any love for rez here. Alpha Diesel is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 83 days) and outdoors. #420 #mmj #medicalmar, Treat. Great I'm in the UK, but luck would have it I was going over with 2 friends. Buy One, Get One Shipping was fast and discreet, I got my package just a few days after I ordered it. Return of Tha SOWAHHExpect huge Sour D colas laying over because of the weight and some nice resin glands. Sour Diesel IBL (Rez) - Varits - CannaWeed ibl sour D from rezdog legit? - Grasscity Forums Reservoir - Sour Diesel Marijuana Seeds - How to Grow Marijuana You can read more in our privacy policy. With Lordofthenugz Karma BX4 x Top Dawg BX4 in the seed pop que. Supposedly the original OG Kush and the Sour D were both bred from Chem Dawg 91'. 's located here. The best and most stable line yet. Labeling your customers "trolls" because they got hermie marijuana seeds, poor marijuana seeds and terrible customer service isn't the definition of a good cannabis breeder. You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Sour Diesel IBL on YouTube? Please connect it here to the strain info page! Many growers have had his seeds end up going hermie on them. Sour Diesel IBL is a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa strains. Sour Diesel IBL is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 75 days) and outdoors. This one will remind you of the Sour D going around in 2008-9, smelling just like straight old school Sour D. You must log in or register to reply here. * Is Rez's sour D supposed to be Original Sour Diesel or East Coast Sour Diesel? I noticed Attitude has a branch in CO now. Sound like something you should be running, they are just soo stinky thay are a security risk, can only grow a few, heres 3 from 2016 with C99 seeds in them, growing out the offspring now as not anywhere as smelly as those 3, They sell reservoir seeds on seed boutique. This marijuana strain is the perfect and last step of introducing and bringing you a great model of the Sour Diesel Clone in seeds. Su sabor es muy intenso y . "Ferret" wouldn't put up with Rezdogs relentless attack and there for paid the price.
Lewis Duarte Overtime Elite, Dianna Cohen Wedding, I Survived Lynda His Eyes Were Black Ken, Mark Gray Cause Of Death, How To Change Netbios Name In Windows Server 2019, Articles R