Their cohort Max Waters has reservations about the demand and whether Will is really the mind in the machine. That should be considered a boon, not a punishment. If it was so smart then all of problems the people had with what it was doing should have already been answered 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times over in simulated scenarios within the AIs logic cores. But the Lord Marshal was no longer wholly human, nor his reactions. The deal is struck, and, although we learn that Vaako's intention was, indeed, to make good on this promise, his subordinate, Krone, charged with taking Riddick to Furya instead takes him to the planet where the film largely takes place. She said "both", implying that Vaako has become a holy half dead. Is Riddick a good leader? ai aside, casters future is already arrived. ALL GOES BLACK. With one sweeping gesture he motioned everyone back; Elites, regular guards, onlookers - everyone. People fear what they dont understand and anything that is to different from them. When I was watching the movie, I wasnt really sure who to root for. Honestly a better ending would have been for Will to choose to save Evelyn and then let her shut him down. The humans were the ones sneaking around and plotting destruction. While I found Transcendence a fascinating movie, the idea of uploading a persons consciousness to a super or even a quantum computer (?) Many of you believe that both of them were in the raindrop that made its way to the garden. The little boy didnt have to be controlled by the machine. I didnt like the ending. DEATH WHAT IS THAT? Inscryption ends with a final bit of weirdness. But despite achieving such accolades, Vaako was still not satisfied. How is that possible if the copper wiring was supposed keep all electrical signal out?, That is not how a faraday cage works. B-1025, Dev Atelier, Opp. Im comfortable with my mortality, also my individuality, I could never become part of a herd mentality, even if it meant clean air and water. Vaako understood the vagaries of conquest. Will did this despite knowing that hundreds of thousands to billions of people would die, be injured, and be drastically worse off as a result of the blackout. When the virus is uploaded and kills all things connected, we seeas your saida world in which people are desolated. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. short for Revolutionary Independence From Technology see Will as a threat that needs to be eliminated, thats why they decide to kill. From above, realizing what had happened, realizing how in the blink of an eye it had all gone completely, utterly, terribly wrong, Dame Vaako screamed as if she had been stabbed herself. He lay there, stunned. riddick ending explained transcendence - sure-reserve.com Got to watch it again! But Dame Vaako knew precisely how to turn such seeming adversity into advantage. The death of technology could be all of humanity transcending beyond the need for technology. Taking aim at the neck of the man lying prone before him, the Commander General's fingers clenched convulsively on the staff of the weapon he held. plot explanation - What did Riddick do with the venom? - Movies & TV Vaako Will knew it wasnt going to be him. Unexpectedly, the floor below was occupied. This is the message that I take away, it applies to so many things, how the church killed scientists in the early ages, is this that much different from that scenario? Traits It's a big ass shot. At the end, before a dying Evelyn, Will reveals he did it all for her, as a perfect world was her dream, but of course, the human factor ruins it all at the end. That is when it struck him. Using his unnatural abilities, his ethereal self ripped the soul out of the body of a defiant politician, who protests fell silent, as the empty husk of humanity collapsed to the floor. Everything is trying to kill him. I just wanted to make this clear. ALL GOES BLACK AND YOU DON*T EXIST ANYMORE. As the Lord Marshal was about to let out a cry of triumph, suddenly it turned into a gasp, accompanied by a wide-eyed look of surprise and shock. Dame Vaako informs her husband of this new information and how best to proceed in the near future. I had to cut back that flashback, only because I was up against the time limit. That's Riddick. Transcendence is a strange film. What are your thoughts on the ending and what do you think we can expect in Riddick 4. Will is an A.I. Not to mention satites. Just like our maker, matter cannot be created nor distroyed it just is.no matter how much you try to break it down its still part of the whole. He had deflected the blade just in time, and it had only grazed his face. The conclusion is, people only like the God that doesnt exist, because by definition people fear what they dont understand.. therefore the only God people would accept is one that either doesnt exist or is hidden from them. make sure, needed to make sure. The Furyan drew the Irgun dagger and boldly threw it at the Lord Marshal, impossible for any human to avoid. He did make a backup of both himself and his wife in some nanobots, dropped them into the garden through the faraday cage via the rain, and was content to live out eternity in that garden with his wife while the whole world believed him to be destroyed. The Ending Of The 100 Explained. If a man came back and started curing every illness, changing the terrains and weather patterns tomorrow some organization or terriost would terminate him too! When his physical body caught up, the two combined to strike. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? In order to save Max, Will uploads the virus, which means the death of all nanomachines and the halt of all Earth improvements. Thats why it feels weird such a budget was directed towards the movie. Everything that the Lord Marshal had seen and heard compelled him to kill the Furyan, but Riddick proceeded to escape from the Quasi-Dead's examination chamber and then from the Basilica itself. How many angels can you fit on the head of a pin? Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. He is going to build the most advanced computer ever. How much of the Necromonger race will we be seeing in the next movie? From what he could see, whatever had detonated had killed the man Riddick as surely as it had flattened everyone around him. But Dame Vaako explained, that such doubts did not become the Necromonger fleet's newest Commander General. You forgot about the open end, that the minds of Will and Evelyn probably survived in the nanites within their garden. Someone put a crown on my head, someone put a noose around my neck." Earth is a school for souls who want to awaken to their True self it is not so much about evolution the way that people think it is a dream. Transcendence - MoviePooper Together we become the individual and grow through unityor as Gary Busey says : TEAM stands for Together everyone achieves more . No, because he had to snap that off and he left that blade in the head. There were Elementals and references to other races. The usual expectation of the average movie goer does not have the intelligence to question the logic of a movie and just take it as it is. That she had chosen to partner with him was a matter of some pride. ARE WORKING ALL THROUGH NIGHT. So it actuslly is subjugation, even though Will never forced anybody except the first one to become a hybrid. Whenever you have a 100% participation rate with no dissent, you have to be very naive to still claim the silly choice argument. Just watched the movie ,Dr.will was right Transcendence Explained (Spoiler Alert!) But Dame Vaako reassured her husband. How do I connect these two faces together? Vaako found it hard to believe. After killing Krone, Riddick questions a woman in his chambers as to the whereabouts of Vaako and it is heavily implied that he has transcened. What's its demeanor? The AI didnt even try to negotiate. Which was stated in the beginning. Will and Evelyn die in embrace, one next to another. Commander Vaako reported his findings to the Lord Commander, who dispatched Vaako and a squad to track down and kill Riddick. The idea of freedom of choice is ridiculous when you are connected to a hive mind that can influence your thoughts and have you not even realize it. However, the virus also destroys the internet and all technology connected to a computer, ending modern-day civilization as we . So that gaeden is nanobots and the living organisms are the solar pannels powering powering themif bao bots are na o then they could build a super computer nanobots sized that would be just as powerful as one we would build with larger than nanobots tech that we have existing nowthe only reason super comps and banks of processors are big is cuz they are hilt with our existing technology not with the movies nanobots tech that willie his conscience built, In response to many here the thing is we are already one with everything. And as the credits roll, we cant help but wonder if perhaps the world would have been better off in the hands of a super computer. riddick ending explained transcendence . riddick ending explained transcendence why did blamire leave summer? Dame Vaako reflected as she observed the exchange. It's a little more than Riddick signed on for. Deep aint it . Not because he's a good guy, but because he has a use for that pup. So what is Transcendence about? Its blade edge, beautifully and reverently maintained, glinted in the somber light of Necropolis. Separated, it could rejoin and rejuvenate its physical self even after a seemingly fatal strike. rev2023.3.3.43278. Are there any other works featuring Riddick? Little by little, climate change, famine, human health, and many other issues seem to be fixing themselves. DONT DO ANYTHING. Before we get into the explanation of the movie, in particularly the ending, I just want to say this will contain spoilers if you havent seen the movie. Though he was a warrior, he was also pragmatic as well. It actually knew what love was..as a supercomputer (thats what was so amazing about the ending). He then turned to ask his former concubine, for a one word answer: Is Vaako alive or dead? As the nearest senior officer to the mulishly defiant one, he took it upon himself to confront him. Hed been forced to move, and move fast, to save his own life and that of his surviving soldiers from the full force of the rising sun. If Vaako had said he was certain about it, then it was certain. The man that was saved from massive head trama not just a broken leg. I some what agree with you. I think that creativity depends on having sufficient indeterminacy around for a new pattern to arise up within it. -Rupert Sheldrake, When asked if he believed in randomness, Terence McKenna quickly said, No, and then he went on to say, Randomness is the least likely thing. Ending Explained - Inscryption Wiki Guide - IGN But the Commander General remained unconvinced. Imagine watching even the faintest expression you made, the effect it would have on everything and everyone around you, as clear as a ripple on a pound. Riddick director explains how the Necromonger King gets dethroned - Gizmodo Commander Vaako Max discovers the body inside the garden Will and Evelyn used to have. We are talking about a movie that has Johnny Depp as its main image, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettamy, Cillian Murphy, Morgan Freeman, and Kate Mara. Those nanobots being at the garden, was them there together forever the nanobots were not all destroyed but left trace elements to create there own correction. A little simple natural rainwater or wind is all it would take for those nanobots to get out and spread across the world again (provided they contain ENOUGH of the consciousness to do so ie. Right on cue, Toombs and a group of Mercs showed up and promptly took Riddick into custody. Wouldnt that indicate that the nanobots were capable of communicating on their own. Depp takes to hiding, since not existing isnt an option for him (at least while by his view illogical people are assassinating progress). It states in Riddick Wiki, Lord Marshal that each one is to make the trip to the Threshold. But he's wary. No. When subjugating a newly conquered world, he believed in crushing resistance quickly and ruthlessly.
Goodbye Letter To Players From Coach, Police Activity In Gresham Today, Filmora 10 Activation Email, And Password, Graeme Parker Hoof Gp Daughter, Articles R