And when they rejected it, you know, and and this is the kind of garbage you get in peer review. Laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Theyre that, you know, for we remember from from The Philadelphia Story, we remember that youre not allowed to touch them think about COVID Whoa, dont touch them. Number five, 23:52 But lets not forget, Robert is the main organizer, and carrying the expenses of this tour. Gene Decode 1 I didnt know it was gonna go as badly as it did. And Im just, Im growing up the hard way watching this stuff. 150 Studies Proving the Ineffectiveness and Harm of Wearing Masks, read them HERE. Oh, I unbuckle the seatbelt a little too slowly for this little punk and coward so he twist my arm up he stands me up he throws me against the window thank God I have this hat on because I wonder if. Yeah. Bullshit. Im a professional woman traveling. no no were cool other locations but as for me oh, 1:15:39 Its revolution dot radio. Its enough of this bullshit. Patriot Streetfighter Scott Mckay interview on His Glory: Whistleblowers are Coming Forward. We talk about whats coming, where the battle is and the signs of the times. Were getting some really kick ass guests here really kick ass guests. Ive heard that there is great concern or a fair amount of concern for. - Supports Healthy Inflammation Response. Theyre not done. They just made us believe that it is and they have the power and control as a dictatorship. Theyre theyre CME approved, just use these slides and change the background. This is this is how the old boys network works. Pay Just S&H For Most Items! Bullshit. Thank you for everything you send me Its truly all these remarkable and overwhelming. So this is a problem when they say pull it up over your nose because I cant pull it up over my mat mouth. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!! So, you know, Tony Fauci, I told the story in plan demmick, which which aired first, may 4, the first part of plan demick, that 28 minute piece of that probably eight hour conversation. Also, this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. I dont take any responsibility for anybody making those decisions just like continuing to wear that forking mask. phonons can be thought of as quantized sound waves, similar to photons as quantized light waves. Great video. You may breathe fumes. Just had a conversation. But make sure that you keep the funds flowing, those of you who are looking to donate directly to RDS, because thats a lot of money that theyre that theyre pulling up to fund, you know, these five other tour buses. Scott McKay aka The Patriot Street Fighter breaks down what's going on behind the scenes of Donald Trumps presidency and the military's role in it, Q, the possibility of JFK Jr being alive and why our world is going to be shocked to the core, before being changed . If a discrete time translation symmetry is broken, which may be realized in periodic periodically driven systems, then the system is referred to as a discrete time crystal, a discrete time crystal never reaches thermal equal equilibrium as as it is a type of non equilibrium matter. This has been this has been a plan and operation is underway for a very long time. diseases caused by a the an untested, unsafe vaccine schedule since then President Ronald Reagan removed all liability in 1986. But the thing that you have to understand people is this. Oh, by the way, for the tour, folks, I would suspect a number of you people might have been donating for this. Were going to talk about that. See for me in Santa Barbara Ventura area where I live. Sir, you do not deserve to wear that badge. And the one you have on that blue paper surgical mask actually said not approved by FDA or anybody else for stopping a virus. URGENT! So every time I lost a job, it was because I wasnt going to play that game. So couple things to talk to you about tonight. so were yeah so hes i dont know why my face is all right i was out on the beach before i jumped on this call but yeah so anyway thats thats the end of the story so he says well you know if i take these handcuffs off you know youre signing this thing and im like yeah motherfucker you take those handcuffs off and youre lucky you dont get my foot right in the middle of your balls oh wait a minute you dont have any you know i love, 1:08:46 Follow Conspiracy Music Guru Here. 11:37 And I have an obstructive airway disease, I cannot breathe out of my nose. Scott McKay | Patriot Streetfighter. Were told in the bill clinton, Monica Lewinsky, you know, oh, no, you cant get HIV from a blowjob. So thats just a little bit for you to understand. So Ill get some more information about that those of you who are in Maryland, or New Jersey, certainly pa New York and the surrounding states, if you want to come to spend that weekend or two days, I guess Ill be there with Franny, Francine and Alan upfront in the prophetic, talk about that event coming up. 50:42 And you know, I like to say God has a sense of humor. Camelot on Telegram. Guess which one do you think Im wearing? If you purchase something from these links we or the owners of those links COULD get paid for that. Patriot Talk: Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter Interview W/ Francine And Allen of In The Prophetic. Theyre great up there thats all thats in my wheelhouse for the moment. I literally see stars, and Im still trying to hold my iPhone behind me. Thats where its going to end. oh yeah yeah this im not gonna im not gonna go off anymore you know what folks what do you think folks scissor mark this atreus street fighter tom ah god have you seen it somebody was on your scout get out to tomahawk so this is our course our brand logo but we got our prototype is sweet says we the people on oh you can see it but this is this sorry yeah heres your yeah there you go we the people so i told our folks look heres what were doing from now on this is for my native american heritage were going to do it the way that they used to this is a piece fight okay well offer them the piece bite right so if they dont want peace these tyrants dont want peace theres only one other alternative but at the end of the day yeah were nonviolent type this is only symbolic until we have to defend ourselves but these people like this need to tomahawk. And Ill fix them later because they were pretty detailed. Receive Daily Banned News StoriesTHEY Don't Want You to Know! Hey, my hat is up my Tomahawk is off to you. 2:16 You know, I dont want to have this conversation. Notice: There are affiliate links present on this website, both from the control of Survive the News and from other websites that we do not control. Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. "This is the time to take steps, this is the time to take action to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon," said Cohen during a press conference with his German counterpart, Annalena Baerbock. We are trying to spread . Kind of like it this way, though. thanks so much god appreciate you, 1:15:15 Theyre predicated on one fact, theyre going to fight for you and defend you. The only difference was Im wearing this hat, you know, and I know they targeted me with this hat we the people. And I read through this. So what did Tony Fauci do? For some of you who havent, maybe have not come across that video and be surprised most of us do. 2:18 Enjoy. all the evidence is there all the truth yet again, this is a lazy person that didnt want to do it. Quite honestly, my viewers know to have been talking about it for a week. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure they were clear who, 23:07 SEE AND JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL So therefore, you want to be prominent. I mean, and Im ashamed of myself for that behavior than because, you know, we now know we were all lied to as kids, and I was living right in the middle of it, and wed have two young men come in, and and we literally, it was like prison when I was in, in jail back in 2011. bear with me, folks. Go to Scott mckay.us. But heres the thing, from now on, when a channel goes down, and you dont know, are we on? 1:42 Nobody says a word. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. So I wont say it yet. Derek Johnson, Captain Kyle, Tironianae & Kelly: Law & Order, Trump, Military Movements and Latest Updates. So yeah, I made the product we got it done with with my boss at the time and, and a couple weeks later, I got fired from that job. He says, you know, the weakest man in the room. You guys are going to be the critical variable in us putting back this oppressive tyrannical force of these milk toast pussy scumbag elected politicians who are working not for the people that are working with the peoples money and the peoples either vote or stolen election to put their boot heel on the back of the neck. Were gonna get this tour. And never, never did I back down. BUY GOLD: https://bit.ly/PHDScottMcKay BUY A SAT PHONE: https://bit . revolution dot radio hey folks thanks for joining the broadcast if you enjoyed it please hit the like button do share it and also subscribe to the channel so you get ongoing notifications. 42:28 And I do know that General Flynn, maybe Sidney Powell are going to be speaking there. Now, what are we all here we went in there because of weapons of mass destruction. Want to share news with us? Patriot Street Fighter! Of course, hes a Scott, hes one of the hes a consummate scumbag. Are they how they come from? This is just todays pickup, right? And and I think about that I thought about in the past, Im like, I dont need to say a lot of great channels out there that are giving you that information. 36:38 And considering this somehow a peer reviewed publication? They they gain this thing out, and what were living through now is part of their plan. Spurlock. (Recommended). But if so I might find a place where we can all gather patriot street fighters can gather for a little time together so we can chat. Im not a hypocrite and and you have no idea and you cant do this. It exit solely for the purpose to share information . Itll last up to 20 28,000 years. I'm going to go ahead and beginner introduction folks course you know Scott McKay here. Hes from the Philly area. This is bullshit. People are asking about Tulsa. They dont have the courage, the true courage a human or a man to have have to have their own convictions to understand why they have the convictions, its easy to pick up somebody elses dialog and say, Oh, yeah, me too. Get Awesome Patriot Gear Today! 51:05 The weakest person, right? We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. And Ill leave the title out because it I think this title is where I want to travel with free speech. The vaccine, same thing, the big v people are going down, theyre going down. Youre supposed to be a peace officer protecting the people. They said a conviction is something youre willing to die for. But youre you are you are showing our viewers that in this, you know, theres a lot more, theres over 10,000 people wanting you to hear and hearing your story. Good to have you folks. If you dont do it right here. This website is ran by just me. SO Let's see what we can do.BEWARE OF YOUTUBE FRAUDSTERS!! And then the course of the things building up to that before I said, Wait a minute. This is Judy Mike ovitz Dr. Judy, its a true pleasure to have you here. I never get to strike three. Were almost 25%. I thought like most of you, this will be wrapped up sooner, like sooner, you know, way ahead of time. Or you have misinformation coming out there. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I sat here for an hour. Raising money for the East Palestine Firefighters since their equipment was destroyed by the poison launched on the town by the Cabal scumbags. I was from the northern Virginia area at the time to go to Fort Dietrich in Frederick, Maryland at the National Cancer Institute, and purify biological therapies for cancer. It sees its bureaucrats in the law enforcement community, that are forcing you to do these things under the threat of losing your job or whatever else, believe me, we the people rise and back your play, will drive these bastards out, will drive them out, will recall them. Um, I put that stuff out everywhere I go. How are you? X22 Report Episode 3011: They will Need to Expose their Plan, Sacrificed Public Trust Just to Get Rid of Trump - March 02 2023 But Im sure Ive lived many, many lives prior to this one in this particular reality called the planet Earth and everything else, because theres too many things Ive been aware of in my life. Thats where theyre going to be. Elections. access to the good Karens out there. Please check the description below for more info .Our backup channel :The TNT Report 1 : https://tinyurl.com/584wpwcwRDS Resurrection Tour is now in motion and we've been invited to bring the Patriot Streetfighter Tour into the mix with 84 stops around the nation over 4 months beginning Mid-May. They dont take offense to me. Its it says triple A or man mesh. Thats the signs that that I saw many years later because I dont know who Fauci is. And so thats thats what you have to do when youre going to doctors conference, you wont get MD committed continuing medical education if theyre anything but science. Derek Johnson, Captain Kyle, Tironianae & Kelly: Law & Order, Trump Coffee; Collections. This time I get to strike two on both channels in one day, like how were making progress and Boom, theyre all gone. Fauci is, you know, 1520 years older, hes not gonna 20 years old, or hes not going to talk to a nothing 20 something year old female really matters, the misogyny in science, its like, oh, you wonder about the me to movement of a few years ago. They those were projections in the future, were still trying to piece that stuff together. She refused to put a mask on, and they brought the police in that King shit, Santa Barbara redekop Airport ran a cop that came in with a badge and decided he was going to use his badge. Im going to tell. SCOTT MCKAY: THE ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER, ruling elite secret societies and conspiracies, CAMELOT IN EGYPT REVIEWS FROM OUR FELLOW TRAVELERS, KERRY INTERVIEWED BY CYNTHIA BREED: SECRET SPACE, DIMENSIONS AND MORE, SCOTT MCKAY: ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER: PART TWO, KERRY WITH PATRIOT UNDERGROUND: REVOLUTION AND TRUMPS SPEECH, MELISSA CODY: AI, WEB BOTS AND THE MILITARY, NINO RODRIGUEZ / KERRY CASSIDY: ON THE EVE OF THE ELECTION. Its powered by nuclear waste, but still safe for humans. 36:10 39:13 The founders knew every single word in that constitution and why they put every word in there. And heres, heres an article. got to move my this is my I saw this. All the communications I get from people, they always self identify as a patriot streetfighter, all you people around other countries that are watching this, just remember, I said this for six months. Also, this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. I talked to him tonight on the tipping point on revolution radio. Its always more than that. But let me tell you. that from the beginning like you came into that airport you were you came through the airport you came through the security you cant and i had this happen to me in in vegas i left here left dallas to go to the conference in vegas i didnt wear a mask the way through the airport and i actually got wheelchair service the whole way through so theres even more eyes on you when youre going through that and you want to walk that distance i was having bad length day and then i go to ces this is gonna shock you i get on the airplane im flying southwest i really love these people i go the whole way nobody says a single word to me with no mass not one word i get out in the plane of the airport through the airport in Vegas, you know, get to the Trump Trump hotel. Breaking of time symmetry only occurs in non equilibrium systems. yay a dark cloud is finally lifting across the world as the us military intelligence and their global markets are destroying the deep state criminal power structures that have ruled over our planet, 1:15:50 And Im going to tell you something. Scott Mckay is an amazing person and a very devoted patriot that tries to bring light in a world that darkness used to be the norm . It goes right to it from either strike One, two, were taking the whole damn candle down. So yeah, make sure that you go to big bat usa.org big bat usa.org if you need to donate to Robert David Steels operation there and see what else again, you see, you can still do anything. Ive got a call from clay said hes a big fan of yours. Patriot Streetfighter - Company Profile - AllBusiness.com Theyre part of, theyre the enemy. It was supposed to be a promotional video, a promotional video for our upcoming book, plague of corruption, that book was supposed to publish november of 2019, October 12, the 13th of 2019, I gave a talk at the truth about cancer, which was entitled, persecution and cover up and Im talking 2019, Im jailed. Were on all on two wheels. I will on the run that weekend say put something out telegram. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Ill let him tell you why he connected with me. We will have me see tomorrow night schedule just so you know whos on deck this week. Were going to address it. I dont care who it is. If you cant find me, you cant find the live streams. Is this a badass like a UFC fighter the bit, you know, is, you know, became a doctor, I dont even know. Theres something else Im forgetting here. A number of us have read or and learned a bit about project Looking Glass. But I said please film get it Look at my hand and I cant move them because both my hands are and up by my neck. Telegram channel "Scott McKay | Patriot Streetfighter - TGStat So hear me loud and clear because this is the ignition point for whats coming. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I had a couple of places in Vegas. 2:08 Diamond batteries could also power certain kinds of spacecraft like satellites, they already are djt. 48:03 You know, comes back a couple times. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldnt want to miss this. You know whos responsible here? Join our Locals page and see our free content or subscribe for $3 a month to help us stay in operations and see bonus content @ Palbulletin.locals.com! that sounds like me im always saying im 56 gone on 96, 1:08:19 Walk through both of them with the mask on. SUBSCRIBE TO AMPINSIDER FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, BACKSTAGE PASSES, EVENTS, AND MORE! You target one of our friends, man, were going to let everybody know, nobodys going to escape this bullshit anymore. If youre around that weekend, Ive been hearing a lot like Scott, why dont you just do an event in Dallas for the last couple months because we have a lot of Texas people here. But you know, he secured the evidence that but for him, I wouldnt even be sitting here today. You cant hear the music. You have no other chances. And of course, same thing back and forth. Some some of them were men in business that were spitting through their mask, you know, how stupid are you saying throw away the key. Were gonna get there. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Sorry. And we start having this conversation. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. You know calls in the police. Anyways. So, I mean, you know, you know, we wed hand them the same drug, and one of thems aids, you know, I call it AIDS patient, then they have cachexia they cant metabolize food. So people get an echo chamber. The important thing with my show with a tipping point is number one, to rattle the establishment, spotlight them call them what they are, show people that theyre just people, theyre nothing, theyre no different than you and I theyre just people that were put into or wormed their way in positions of power to participate in the takedown of this country. I know theres going to be a an event in town. They just take the laws on our side, every part of the Constitution and the law is on our side. Scott McKay | Patriot Streetfighter - Telegram So God bless you. Yeah, you know youre targeting me. Lets just get that straight. And I cant find it, I might have accidentally deleted the darn recording. So get up here. Holding the fork in line in Minnesota. This then allows the space force assets to mobilize and position satellites for a strategic and direct action response, ie evergreen vessel and others. And then they get their people out there to sell it to us that, you know, people I heard it and again, from a business perspective, I heard this before, lifes not a dress rehearsal. But Im hoping a lot of you guys come forward like like the one did today. 25 Jan, 23:55. Thank you for that. And that solution is this. 31:48 Central pa Penn Stater. Right? coast pussy the kingship cop Santa Barbara airport King Shanna Barbara, 48:46 Unless youre right there. Thank you Scott for being OUR warrior!! McKay frequently poses with his tomahawk. Patriot Street Fighter - Q Army Shop To top I think I cant remember I just briefly looked at the site last night. However, I supported 100% 100%. I apologize. The intelligence 17 backchannel information, did a killer job, my sister loved it. Everybody has to take responsibility including me, right? I go into the gate area. 8:51 Its a its an essential experiential framework, which with which we exist in, and we take from it what we can, from that experience, and where we dont learn will learn the next time around. When you stand up, say its bullshit, its over. Theres no question with what you people are doing. But at least we keep the world at least we keep our freedom, right. Whiplash Notes - March 6, 2023 Have a good night, folks. 0:20 Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter with Mr Constitution - YouTube Because theyre trying to, you know, to try to say theyre infiltrators, they got to attack you or for whatever reason, because your your message is resonating. Im Dr. Judy. Yes, he by now. Its got some cool stuff here too. And he came out of retirement. I have setup a telegram channel and chat group, setup telegram (https://telegram.org/) on your device, and follow my updates here:https://t.me/patriotstreetfighter for the BROADCAST CHANNEL https://t.me/patriotstreetfighters for GROUP CHAT CHANNEL Connect with all my social media by going to: http://patriotsriseup.com where you can also access patriotstreetfighter.com for fun Patriot Streetfighter gear Rumble (PRIMARY) https://rumble.com/c/PatriotStreetfig Brighteon https://bit.ly/31gR5jI Bitchute https://bit.ly/3tPQOAx \"The Tipping Point\" LIVE radio show: Mondays 8-10pm EST http://revolution.radio/ in STUDIO B (Mobile device tilt sideways to landscape view for STUDIO B) Call-in listeners 641-793-7038Tunein Radio is a good option if the web servers or phones are jammedhttps://bit.ly/3lKgyM1Or use the app for Android or AppleSearch for Revolution Radio and select Studio B The Plan To Save The World by Joe M https://bit.ly/3rqKJctThe video that launched Patriot Streetfighterhttps://tinyurl.com/jfmunvkz Church Leader Advocating For Enslavement. The donations you folks have given us from the very beginning is pretty amazing. I get it. Doesnt matter. And you were, you know, you knew that the truth about one of the most important medical situations of our time back then is back in the 80s, if Im not mistaken. You know they set up Dr. Judy, Mike ovitz I didnt say that. - Must Video. For the Latest Palbulletin posts please also visit: Latest Posts. 1:14:34 So wait a minute, now youre parading and twist my arm in the handcuffs so that every time they touch the handcuffs, you know if Im trying not to I was trying not to scream but you would scream in voluntarily they hurt that bad is and I have no idea if hes broken my arm at that point, or not my left arm so were you know, so he marches me out up the ramp area, you know, as if I dont have a mask on and I havent obeyed the rules. Yeah. Theyre at least not dangerous. Because I pretty much stay stay out in the crowd as much as I can. Like I said, I told somebody yesterday, I didnt I didnt know, I didnt think we would be on this path. You know, hopefully we get a little, you know, get a little intro to general or Sydney. I think I bought a cup of coffee at the coffee shop. So total science got electron micrographs of all the dead bad stuff in these different kinds of mass from the cotton to the plastic to the rubber, whatever that is. Put it on my counter before I left that 15 or 20 stacked up there. They cant survive out there. https://stripe.com/ I thought that was pretty interesting. I start June 10 1980. So if you want the Patriot Street Fighter gear, thats where you get it. Show 24 36 48 View as Save 9 % Patriot Street Fighter Collagen Peptides - Hydrolyzed Type I and III Collagen 10oz (283g) $31.95 $28.95 Patriot Street Fighter Collagen Peptides - Hydrolyzed Type I and III Collagen 10oz (283g) Note: Moisture could cause clumping of the product.
How Much Does It Cost A Timeshare A Month?, How Old Is Julie Newman, Somerset, Nj Police Blotter, Nightingale Ward Princess Alexandra Hospital Harlow, Articles S