The DJ selected great songs off our Spotify list that got the crowd grooving! The wedding ceremony was beautiful, the tropical florals were stunning, the food was amazing, the service was top notch, and the sunset views were spectacular. I loved the flowers so much that I strongly negotiated with TSA to bring my bouquet back to have it pressed! lth issues. He had the crowd going at all times and even came in clutch saving the day by running my shoes to me before taking off on the troll to the hotel. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was truly the perfect day. Bride was born and raised on Kauai and was so grateful and excited to be back on the island for her dream wedding. Everything was so organized which made it so easy and stress free. To reassure you, Tiffany supplies you with as much information, documents and pictures as possible t We are residents of Virginia and my husband and I love Kauai. You have found it. We are planning a wedding in October in Hawaii and are thinking of the Beach House on Kauai based on the price, pictures, and the ease of using the same place for ceremony/reception. We could not recommend the Beach House enough! The entire time we were thinking, isnt all this wedding planning supposed to be stressful?? A BIG THANK YOU to Erica, our onsite coordinator, she was fabulous and truly made our wedding day smooth. I did not have the pleasure of meeting her in person, but I love her already :) She's one of the hardest working people I know. On the day of our wedding, Fran looked after every detail and made sure the whole day was perfect for us. While we got married in June of 2021, our original date was August 2020. We received so many complaints about the whole event along with the food. Our Bar & Lounge is open every evening for dinner from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. How soon is too soon for a vow renewal? She welcomed my family with open arms and made the rehearsal process a breeze. We originally were supposed to get married in Oahu but Tiffanys response time comforted me and I trusted that she would take care of everything! It has honestly been one of the best first "life decisions" we have made together so far! and then relayed that information back to them. Tiff BEYOND exceeded those expectations. You can tell this team is a bunch of professionals that know what they are doing. They were so easy to communicate with through e-mail and text and I had an answer to all my questions almost immediately. AMAZING! We could say wonderful things about everyone who was part our wedding because it was all we ever wanted and more!!! you cant go wrong! Now lets talk about the AMAZING VIEWS, the AMAZING sunset and the fantastic food and service. Their Maui wedding photography coverage captured the beauty of their love story in the most stunning of ways. The florals and decor seriously did the most amazing job- one of the biggest reasons I picked this venue was because of how romantic and dreamy it is. When I was on the island, I met Fran, who is so supportive and reassuring when I was nervous and anxious! The Beach House EXCEEDED our expectations and provided us with the wedding of our dreams. We cannot recommend The Beach House enough! The Beach House will be our first stop the next time we visit Kauai. If you are waffling between venues, especially if you are located on the mainland, look no further! Honestly, I loved that it did rain & consider it a blessing from the island! They made the planning so simple & effortless. Tiffany and Sylvia were very accommodating and everything during the planning process was a breeze (choose colors, choose themes, etc all from a spreadsheet). The FOOD omg. We loved the team at the Beach House so much my husband and I found ourselves talking to them more than our own guests. Enter Tiffany and team from the Beach House- a remarkable, kind, generous, competent wonder-woman-of Tiffany And her team were BEYOND amazing! They were super attentive and accommodating. The night was absolutely perfect, we couldnt have been more blessed with an amazing team to make everyone feel welcomed! Tiffany and Sylvia make the process an absolute breeze. She has such a good eye for the perfect shots and we are so thankful that we will forever have those memories to relive the moment! The location is unbeatable, the sunset we had that night was beautiful one we will never forget. And the few guests you do see are so sweet and complimentary that its a plus! day but honestly glad that we did, our wedding day was a literal dream! It is truly magical!! Tiffany and the team were extremely responsive and met every single detail of our wedding with extreme pride and care. First of all Tiffany is a true godsend. The Beach House really has the secret sauce down as far as wedding planning goes. Another thanks goes to our videography crew, Matt & Tamao. And Kelvin Ho, our Officiant, is a man of true aloha and a poet! Even though they communicated with me thoroughly and promptly throughout the entire planning process, I was wrecked with nerves the days leading up to our wedding day hoping that the day would turn out the way I had envisioned for the last 2 years. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing and could really relax and enjoy my wedding day (not something every bride can say!). In our time in Kauai, every local said this location was the BEST for a sunset. They reached out to us whenever one of the vendors needed information (e.g., DJ song list, photography shot list, flower selections, etc.) Thank you guys for giving me the wedding of my dreams, I would do it all over again! Everyone was so helpful and happy to make it our perfect day. When we at last saw a glimmer of light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, we decided to celebrate a vow renewal with fri As a destination bride, I understand that selecting the perfect venue can be overwhelming. We are SO glad we went with our guts and booked the Beach House. From the quick responses from Tiffany & Slyvia (planners), their suggestions on vendors, the AMAZING food, this was the least stressful wedding planning that turned out beyond our expectations. They made us feel like we were their #1 priority the entire time. were welcoming, kind, and treated us like we were not any different :) This is even more of a feat considering we had never visited the venue. When taking our pictures, Aya productions NAILED IT!!! Unfortunately I have to postpone the big day due to the pandemic, but I'm hopeful I can reschedule with them soon. First, to be honest, we hardly did any research before we booked The Beach House for our Hawaii wedding. What can we say about The Beach House, Tiff, and Sylvia that hasn't already been said? How she makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with when you know she has MANY is beyond me. We were fortunate enough with our timing to be able to witness an actual wedding first-hand and see the process in action. I could really go on and on. I cant even talk about our officiant Kelvin without tearing up, he did the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony and truly made us feel at home and so comfortable, all our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was. also responsive, answered all of our questions and made the entire planning experience super easy. We love them so much, and we hope that any future couple who wants to take the leap and plant the least stressful, yet most beautiful wedding experience, will reach out to the team at The Beach House for a lifetime of wonderful memories! Let me tell you every detail was perfect. I was tempted to abandon our Kauai wedding dreams and take a simpler approach (think: courthouse/eloping to a field). Every single review was positive and had nothing but the best feedback, including how easy the process was. They did such an AMAZING job at capturing our love & made us feel so comfortable taking the pictures! I could go on and on about that day. The Beach House 2411 reviews Claimed $$$ Asian Fusion, American (New) Closed 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM See hours See all 1965 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Wasabi Crusted Fresh Island Fish 22 Photos 95 Reviews $43.00 Angus Filet Mignon 33 Photos 94 Reviews $10.00 Watermelon Salad 12 Photos 94 Reviews $13.00 Tiff helped us handle this unfortunate situation in stride and instead of cutting our guest list we set up two unique ceremonies (both beautiful, and both at The Beach House). is thinking of doing a destination wedding with very little stress GET MARRIED HERE! I could write a novel about the dedication this team has ensuring your wedding is literally perfect. Sylvia were extremely friendly, communicative, and helpful. ur lives! You can go big, you can go small. We had some cancellations due to flights and COVID but Tiffany and her team handled it like a breeze. Fully customizable catering menu and bar see photos from this Kauai Beach House Wedding below. Our day-of coordinator, Katie might be a real-life superhero. Long story short - booking the beach house just about guarantees you have the best night of your life with minimal effort. Choosing The Beach House as our vendor was the BEST decision we have ever made (aside from choosing to marry each other)!!! The Beach House is the complete package! To begin with, Tiffany and Sylvia with the Beach House made all our visions come alive. Chase Sui Wonders on loved-up Kauai . <3, e. From the very 1st call, we felt the aloha spirit. She seriously made all my dreams come true (and then some). We literally came, got married and didnt even have to worry about cleaning up afterwards! A big reason why as I mentioned earlier is because of Tiffany. They handled it all! We literally can only take credit for answering a few simple online questionnaires, setting our date, buying a dress, inviting our friends and family, buying our plane tickets, booking our hotel(s), and showing up. iently answered all of my questions (very often on east coast time) with enthusiasm and expertise. As the wedding approached the team at the Beach House Restaurant made sure all the details were set and reassured me so I didnt have anything to worry about. Customize Monkeypod Traditional Gift Card Our January 2022 wedding at the Beach House was seriously a dream. 100% my wedding would not of happened if it werent for them. Even before we decided to go with the Beach House, Tiffany was on top of all of the emails I was sending her, she answered all my questions, all of my concerns & we hadnt been fully committed to The Beach House! I cannot wait to see the video they produce for us!! The Beach House | Reception Venues | Elegant wedding bouquets, Boho West Kauai Wedding Locations | Kekaha Oceanside Kauai to show what I was looking for. Tiffany at The Beach House Restaurant was amazing. Destination Hawaii Wedding at The Beach House Kauai - Pinterest At The Beach House Restaurant, couples are sure to find what they are looking for in wedding day beauty. And the actual day turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. They accommodated our every request without hesitation. Literally EVERYTHING about my wedding, down to EVERY detail was perfect. Images by Liz | The Beach House Kauai I cannot tell you how many of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended and I have the Beach House and their amazing team to thank for that. We love you lots. If I could relive my wedding day again and again, I would and I would not change a thing!! They had a vision and gave my groom and I clear direction for the footage they wanted to capture. It was so nice to just show up on Kauai and everything was done for me. uple months later we flew to Kauai to see our wedding venue and just completely fell in love with the space, vibe, food, views, etc. Tiff do you ever sleep?! The Beach House team and all our vendors truly showed us the aloha spirit. She made sure that everything was going smoothly and that were were prepared for our big day! Tiffany Lee..the team..complete professionals and well the venue, saying its spectacular is an understatement. Day before wedding- I met Fran. We literally just had to show up! Also, my husband genuinely thanks you guys for not making me a crazy Bridezilla (which I totally would have been if we had our wedding in Dallas, hehe). The staff was so sweet and their fun and friendly vibe was a definite bonus on our special day. As I finish getting ready it was still drizzling rain and I just assumed the indoor wedding was in evitable. All of their vendors (from photography to florals) are top notch and all the coordination was handled 100%. The one complaint I have is that the wedding was over in the blink of an eye and Im envious every time a new brides dream wedding is featured on The Beach House IG. Honestly, our wedding was more than we could have ever envisionedIt was perfection! In addition, I also want to acknowledge Blend Designs for making our arch and flowers arrangements gorgeous; seeing everything in person was stunning! I truly believe the wedding wouldnt have been the same without Tiffany and Sylvia. They responded quickly and promptly (no matter the time difference). From start to finish they made our experience amazing and painless-- not to mention that they supported us having to work through changed wedding dates due to COVID travel restrictions and event guid Where do I even start?! Seriously the hospitality from every single person from the waiters, on site coordinators, DJ, bartender, AYA Productions, Tommy (musician who played a very special request for me), to Kelvin the man of the hour who truly made our ceremony full of Hawaiian island spirit, the food (very important because we didnt get a chance to taste things first, our guests couldnt stop talking about our appetizers and dinner, everyone wanted to go back and eat at the restaurant), the shave ice FRESH SHAVE and KAUAI photo booth, Mia & The Artist & Co. (makeup and hair), Trolley driver, !!!! I am so impressed with how everything turned out. Special shoutout to Sylvia for being a ROCKSTAR at coordination and for making these two brides feel so incredibly special!! I was nervous at first about planning a wedding remotely without having seen it, but now I can't wait to be hopefully invited to another couple's Beach House wedding because it was such a stunning, incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience for everyone. All our guests still talk to us about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I worked with Tiffany Lee for months on my big day and she was an expert with her craft. Explore. She made planning an absolute breeze. Several of my guests commented that the staff were incredibly helpful and engaging. But from the moment we first spoke to Tiffany on the phone, we knew we had made the right decision. If youre even considering getting married in Hawaii CHOSE THE BEACH HOUSE! I could go on and on! Even though I wasn't able to see the venue before our wedding, I had no doubts in my mind that they were going to do the BEST job. 808.742.1424 5022 Lawai Road Koloa, HI 96756 Weddings The Beach House Restaurant is delighted to be considered as the backdrop for your very special event. Believe me when I say, all the positive reviews are all completely true (Ive read them ALL!!) From the stunning venue, and the level of detail, to the vendors they work with.this place and people are everything and then some! ey made it happen working with vendors on their end. Nestled into 20 acres on Kaua'i's famed Po'ipu Beach, our resort reigns as the south shore's iconic oceanfront gem, transforming your island wedding into an unforgettable celebration. There wasnt a moment where she wasnt in contact with us (sending updates and information on the progress of Kauai & sending us available vendors ). Full event coordination, including day-of coordination, timeline management, vendor management, event design, complete setup & teardown They even moved the ceremony outside just minutes before the Bride walked down the aisle because the rain stopped and they wanted her to have her ceremony by the ocean, like originally planned. The day after we arrived in Hawaii the President announced that gatherings of more than 10 were not suggested and we knew that our wedding plans were in trouble. Mr. Ho (our officiant) performed such a beautiful ceremony that made us feel so in lo To say that the beach house SAVED our wedding is no exaggeration. Sylvia was incredibly organizedShe ensured our ceremony and reception were executed flawlessly. It was everything we could have ever asked for and more. Feeling confident that we would be surrounded by energy that matched ours was at the top of our priority list. ying to plan a wedding during that time, but Tiff our wedding planner at the Beach House was AMAZING and made all our worries disappear. Our friends and family were also shocked at how the staff and vendors were so helpful and friendly. If you have any questions please email our Director of Sales: [email protected]. Tiffany and Sylvia helped my husband and I easily navigate every single step seamlessly in less than 5 months. Do not look any further if considering having your wedding on Kauai- it will exceed your expectations! A valid I.D. They got to know us personally and helped us create a wedding that was just our own. We e-mailed A LOT!!! I won't go on and on, but I could. The venue itself is gorgeous - right by the beach and the views at sunset are unbeatable. The Beach House is a fantastic place to have a wedding . Make a Reservation Our ceremony was officiated by Kelvin and he by far got the most compliments from our guests at how beautiful the ceremony and his words were. Our wedding day was incredible! My husband and I have no regrets and we are so happy to have found such an amazing team to capture this special moment in our lives! I WAS NOT overwhelmed as I previously imaged, when planning a wedding. The actual wedding was picture perfect, every single one of the vendors Tiffany contracted were amazing- from the day-of coordinator to the flowers and officiant, Tommy who was stellar. ), it was a one and done situation for me as I knew in my heart The Beach House is the perfect place for us. Kekaha Harbor House-Kauai Wedding Venue - mashasakhno.com The Beach House was perfect (and I don't use that word lightly, but it was so absolutely perfect). The photo/video teasers that we have gotten so far are so good. This venue is even better than it looks in pictures and the value of the team managing these events cannot be topped. When the pandemic hit 2 weeks before our original wedding date, Tiffany & The Beach House came through for us on another level. It was 1000% perfect and surpassed our expectations completely. I still can't believe that all we had to do was show up and it worked out that perfectly. I could not have dreamed of a more perfect day! She always reminded us that it was our day and we ultimately get to decide what we want. Tiffany and her team were a dream to work with. My husband and I are not the most photogenic, but Micah somehow made us feel and look like celebrities. Every single one of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to. Nothing seemed to pan out until I took the chance on The Beach Hous Book this now!! With a spectacular setting and fabulous food as well as outstanding customer service, you simply can't go wrong with the Beach House. Erica was our day of coordinator and was such a kind and calming presence during our ceremony - it rained during our ceremony and the entire team was so quick to get all of us under the tent temporarily in order to continue. 23% service charge will be included on all events as well as 4.712% Hawaii State tax, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food & Catering, Planning, Wedding Design, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. ll the top wedding venues and really couldn't decide. Needless to say, we put our full trust in the wedding coordinator, Tiffany Lee. The day of the wedding, youll be completely taken care of by your coordinator. To top it all off, after moving the date and finally getting close to the big day we found out just 15 days before that we'd need to cap the guest list at 40 people due to pandemic regulations. If you want the most magical beach wedding, but would rather not deal with all of the headaches of planning one, choose the Beach House! ends and family on the island of Kauai. And she responded instantly every time. Never in a million years would I have ever thought to book a destination wedding to a place Ive never been, with a venue Ive never seen with food that Ive never tasted. Tiffany and Sylvia give you an assortment of appetizer options to choose from. Planning a wedding with Tiffany is the only way to go! I will forever remember this magical day. to scrap our original plan and get married where we always dreamed: The Beach House in Kauai. engagement portrait Wedding No Comments. Kauai Wedding Packages & Weddings Celebrations | Villas at Poipu Kai Wedding, Brithday Party, Business Dinner). All of the vendors were amazing. Tiffany the main coordinator is absolutely amazing! Aya Productions (Tamao & Matt) provided us with absolutely stunning videography what an amazing husband / wife duo they are! We walked in through the door and I kid you not, multiple of the team members remembered us and instantly came up to give us hugs. This stylish venue has six event spaces, from waterfront ceremony locations to intimate reception areas, all with beautiful coastline views. People were saying that it is the best wedding that they ever been to! Of course this made us even more committed to waiting to reschedule at the Beach House. Get that inquiry and I promise you will not regret it! My sister was able to sit down and enjoy the wedding, dinner etc while the staff pushed the stroller in circles around the table, to care for my niece Logan. The team at the Beach House is top tier for sure. Kauai Beach Weddings - Simple, Affordable, Intimate Thanks The Beach House for an unforgettable night - worth waiting 2 years for! P.S. Which prevents a lot of back and forth between decisions. Gift Cards | Handcrafted Terrific dinner experience - Beach House Restaurant We booked the venue site unseen, however our neighbors had gotten married at The Beach House and highly recommended it, and now we do as well! The Beach House | Reception Venues - The Knot I told my mom, thats the wedding I want. A coupledecadeslater, I got engaged. wedding was 100% perfect, I could not be any happier with the outcome. I don't think I could've paid top dollar for a wedding planner to be so caring and helpful, and to think that she "came with" the venue goes to show why you see so many raving reviews about her in particular. We had one point of contact for everything, which made it a lot easier for us. Answer 1 of 12: Hi everyone, We are planning a wedding in October in Hawaii and are thinking of the Beach House on Kauai based on the price, pictures, and the ease of using the same place for ceremony/reception. Step Where do I even begin?! After the first call with Tiffany, I knew I was in great hands. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! e always available if I had a question or concern. Retro Kauai Hawaii Drink Coasters Napali Coast Hanalei - Etsy Tiff is able to sense a couples vibe and realize their vision. They think of everything! Timeless and just so beautiful. Unlike anyone else I spoke to, from our very first conversation, Tiffany gave me over the top customer service. ylvia the wedding planners made this the easiest most stress free process. Tiffany and the whole team at The Beach House were answering calls at all hours from that moment on doing everything they could to organize the florist, the rentals, the waiters, the DJ, the photographers, and all the other vendors to move an entire wedding two days up with only about 36 hours notice. ne, call Tiff and book them! Poipu Tourism Poipu Hotels Poipu Holiday Rentals Poipu Holiday Packages Flights to Poipu Beach House Restaurant; Poipu Attractions Poipu Travel Forum Tiff seriously has gold stars across the board with her vendor team! All the guests were so impressed and could not believe that we planned the wedding through email. Id sometimes send a few emails per dayand every email was responded to with a few hours! This rare opportunity offers over. Beach House Restaurant, Koloa, Hawaii | Weddings I was absolutely blown away by how they captured my vision in just a few emails and inspirational pictures. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our night was PERFECT. I can never thank them enough for making all our dreams come true! We had our wedding on 2/05/22 and to say that The Beach House was a dream come true is an understatement. You won't regret it. Even further, our photos were delivered in a matter of DAYS compared to months that we expected to wait, which shows that the team works around the clock to deliver to its clients. Sylvia helped us during the rehearsal and was our point person day of. The best venue with the best staff.. After months of wedding planning and nearly 12.5 years of dating, our sweet couple Stefanie and Robin were more than ready to elope to Maui! We live in Seattle and did not see the venue prior to our rehearsals the day before the wedding! The location and venue were even more beautiful than we expected based on the pictures. Not only is the venue beautiful, food delicious and drinks strong, but you also get to work with such an amazing and dedicated team! I watched wedding videos (balled my eyes out) and knew this was the perfect place for us.
Washington Park Shooting Chicago, Articles T