Actor Thom Bierdz lived in a fantasyland version of Wisconsin. He is Polish and Italian in ancestry and American in nationality. But they didnt know what to do with him. 5 Unique Passive Income Ideas How I Make $4,580/Month. From the interview I saw at the end of the episode of Troy and Thom, I dont see the remorse. I can see the emotion that Thom has, especially when he talked about his mom and how he decided to forgive Troy. As the marriage dissolved, Thom's own drama was quietly playing out. Thom Bierdz (born March 25, 1962) is an American actor best known for his portrayal of Phillip Chancellor III on the daytime drama The Young and the Restless. He can mimic symptoms of mental illness to his advantage whenever he needs to, reported Dr. Inam ul Haque, a psychiatrist at Winnebago. Bierdz is gay, a fact that he could not reveal during the more conservative 1980s. That was so important to me, Bierdz says. Its an easy book to assemble, since I have painted over 100 male nudes in the past and have tons of photos of me in online folders, some from my acting career, most selfies in the mountains here. Ke hovorme o jeho osobnom ivote, Bierdz je lenom komunity LGBTQ a je otvorene gay. How to Keep Intruders Away from Your Void Property? When he was 19, Thom moved to Milwaukee. More about Thom Bierdz Photo Gallery Thom Bierdz, age 60, took his fame to a new height with his prominent role as Phillip Chancellor III on the daytime drama The Young and the Restless. Two years ago, when women accused Trump of sexual assault, I asked on Facebook what constituted assault and shared of my own experiences, he recalled. He also addressed why he made the book so graphic. After three years as a full-time cast member playing a teenaged hunk on The Young and the Restless, and at the height of his career, in 1989, Thom Bierdz dropped out of acting when his mother was murdered by his younger brother, Troy. I ask several times in the book. Probably because I did sleep with someone for a waiter job in Wisconsin, he said. Tom, who had an ambition of becoming an actor but settled down as a psychotherapist, married the dark-haired woman. The men are trim, the women amply cleavaged. Very, very few people could be so open in a book because they have too much to lose, he said. Education Thom was studying at a nearby school in his home. Yet the double life ate at him. Biografie Thom Bierdz - Kmesh.io Wedding Venues Thomas Alexander Bierdz Jr. grew up the second of four kids on the south side of Kenosha. Bierdz reveals that Young, Gay And Restless came to be while he was researching for a book on sexual assault. The value of weight can be changed anytime. At A Glance. David-Elijah Nahmod is an American/Israeli of Syrian descent who has lived in New York City and Tel Aviv. In 2018, Bierdz appeared in and narrated an episode of Evil Lives Here on the Investigation Discovery (ID) Network, based on his memoir Forgiving Troy. He still has some issues, but he knows what he did. Submission Guidelines I am a free-thinking, alternative, independent artist finally comfortable in his own skin. Subscribe Cariera profesional a lui Thom Bierdz. She waited in the car while he walked across the street to talk to his friend. Troy would later tell Thom in a letter of what he took. But I name stars I had flings with, people like David Geffen, who romanced me at 22. Troy left without the gun. Thom said his parents split up several times throughout his childhood, and Phyllis thought she could save the marriage if she had another baby. [2], In September 2009, The Human Rights Campaign at a black tie gala themed "Speak Your Truth" presented Bierdz with its Visibility Award for his continued contributions to charity work for human rights through his visual art, acting and writing. The Young and the Restless debuted in 1973, created by the husband-wife team of William and Lee Phillip Bell. Seven years ago I left my social anxiety and $2,000-a-month apartment in Hollywood for a $1,000, two-story lodge home rental in the mountains of Lake Arrowhead, he said. Though, he is 6 1 in feet and inches and 188 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 130 lbs in Pound and 59kg in Kilograms. Thom has been open with the relationship that he shares with Ron and often mentions him in his Facebook posts. These days, Bierdz lives a quiet and peaceful life. His mom said she wanted to see him. In previous lives, Chandler worked construction, drove a cab and played the banjo (not necessarily at the same time). He is an actor that has been featured on the young and restless from the year 1986-1989. Allegra Versace Measurements, Shoe, Bio, Height, Weight, and More! Where did all this blackness come from, he wondered. Mark Schaefer. Still, she wanted another child, perhaps as a way to repair her crumbling marriage. He happened to be a very repetitive guest star on Melrose's place as an abusive boyfriend for Sarah. They wanted to bring Phillip Chancellor III back to life. He found a cheap apartment and took a job busing tables at a restaurant. He says hes perfectly comfortable with having written, is now available at Amazon, as are Bierdz other books. Thom Bierdz is a member of the following lists: 1962 births, American television actors and American LGBT people. Yet doctors decided he suffered from a personality disorder and not mental illness. Not only were gay actors compelled to stay closeted, but they all played heterosexuals. He mistreated the family dog and vandalized his school. In 1986, he was hired to play the character Phillip Chancellor III. Thom lined up a job for Troy as a security guard at CBS. In January 1994, he flew from Los Angeles to a wintry, subzero Milwaukee, rented a car, and drove to Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage the prison where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was serving time. The cozy little family didnt last. I tried to make it as funny as possible, though. came to be while he was researching for a book on sexual assault. This patient is not psychotic, he wrote. Gradually, Bierdz built his art into a paying career, booking gallery shows and selling paintings to the Hollywood glitterati, including actresses Kristin Chenoweth and Scarlett Johansson. Despite Troy's erratically cruel behavior, his years of creative threats were not taken seriously. Thom's book, Forgiving Troy. Thom Bierdz is anti-Muslim and yes racist. At home, they argued when she refused to let Troy use her car. Thom Bierdz is maybe best known to many as Phillip Chancellor III on The Young . Guilt tugged at Thoms conscience. This show is seen in 30 countries by 10 million people, said Bierdz as he accepted the award. And for his charity work, he was given the Key to the Light Award in 2006 by a Hollywood fundraising group founded by Debbie Reynolds. Yet Troy was never far from his thoughts. However, there have been no updates on his partner. Help us build our profile of Thom Bierdz! His posts mentioned his boyfriend date back to 2012, and it seems like they have been going strong until today. Then the unthinkable happened. #23a Circus Of The Married Man (partner piece) - Thom Bierdz Thom Bierdz Neto vrednost, IMDb, plaa, gej, mati, smrt, brat, sestra, kariera, partner, mo, filmi in TV oddaje - ivljenjepis Glavni ivljenjepis Thom Bierdz ivljenjepis ivljenjepis Thom Bierdz ivljenjepis Thom Bierdz je ameriki igralec, priljubljen zaradi svoje vloge Phillip Kancler III v drami Mladi in nemirni . Thom Bierdz - Wikipedia However, he loves to share his love for his partner on social media. With his star-studded career, he has grabbed many followers who are willing to know insights about his partner. Follow him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/David-Elijah-Nahmod-Author-633417923400442/ Thom appeared on screen in St Elmos Fire in 1985. besides, in other tv series of Thom Highway to Heaven, Matlock and Melrose Place are included. Thom was the second son, and Troy was the youngest of the couple's three boys and a daughter. Thom Bierdz age, height, weight, net worth 2023, girlfriend, wife, kids This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. He began doing live spontaneous painting performances, raising funds for charitable groups like the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression, hobnobbing with celebrities like Rosalynn Carter, singer Macy Gray and comedian Jay Mohr. Bierdz has two younger brothers, Troy and Gregg Bierdz, and one sister, Kim Bierdz. The estimated net worth of Thom Bierdsz is $4 million. Straight Talk With Thom Bierdz, An Interview - Canyon News He was as well presented the visibility award. Actor Thom Bierdz's Mom Phyllis Bierdz Murder Case: Where - SpikyTV Isnt it the consensus of most people that Phillips return has been a misfire? said josstheguy on Daytime Confidential. Bierdz current projects are not his first time as an author. Thom Bierdz 20 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $1.99 Anonymous True Accounts: How Men REALLY Feel About Being Sexually Assaulted Thom Bierdz 13 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $2.99 FORGIVING TROY: A True Story of Murder, Mental Illness, and Recovery Thom Bierdz 135 Kindle Edition 1 offer from $2.99 Product details ASIN : B07HTRGMZC He kept pulling it tighter and tighter, Phyllis told authorities, saying how small my neck is and how it wouldnt take much to snap it.. Thom is dating his spouse Ron Morgan, who has been able to impress his heart. I dont remember saying anything. At age 16, he stole her car and drove to Florida, where he crashed into a tree and ran. His appearances in movies and television programs earned him a good salary and an excellent net worth. By now it had been almost five years since Thom had any contact with his brother. Bierdz is gay, a fact that he could not reveal during the more conservative 1980s. All Rights Reserved. But his brothers brutal murder of their mother forced Bierdz to confront his troubled past. There, he met Tim Wood, the manager at the time of actor Rob Lowe. The book is raw and graphicBierdz holds nothing backbut it is also humorous. Join Milwaukee Magazine and Quad for the third-annual Unity Awards Event on March 8 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at GATHER in the Deer District. As Thom made these visits to the prison, he began writing a memoir, chronicling the murder and its aftermath. He obsessed over his brothers murderous act, and began to question his own sanity. But he suddenly felt the need to break that silence. 266 Followers. He has also appeared in narrated episodes of evil lives in the discovery of the ID network. Follow. He was also a recurring guest star on Melrose Place as Sarah's abusive boyfriend, Hank. They are living joyous life and keep away private life from the spotlight. However, at the moment, we do not have information about what he owns that includes cars and houses. My mother took him to 40 different therapists, Thom recalls. Over the next six days, Troy and the hitchhiker drove from Illinois to Mississippi to Florida, then west to Texas. Once he had been a presenter on the awards show and handed a gold statuette to actress Anne Heche. In the show, he recounts his brother Troy's life and his strange behavior leading to his mother's murder. Caught by police, he was charged with car theft and resisting arrest, and sent to the Winnebago Mental Health Institute. Troys behavior worsened, and Thom wanted to help. They stopped at a Kmart near Highland Park, Ill., where Troy bought black spray paint, painted his mothers Buick, and stole license plates from a parked car at a dealership next door. Thoms other siblings couldnt believe that Thom had forgiven Troy, because they dont. Like the resurrected Phillip Chancellor III, Thom Bierdz has achieved his own retroactive continuity, reconnecting with his family and rewriting his life, scene by scene. The American actor Thom Bierdz's net worth is $1 million. Thom is also well known as, American soap opera actor who played the role of Phillip Chancellor III on The Young and the Restless from 1986 until 1989. Thom is known to have appeared on the young and restless that was is for three years, which is from 1986 to 1989. The things I say, he said. There are parties I would go to where I had to have a drink to smile.. He turned to drinking and a blonde named Cricket for comfort, but was dumped by Cricket when he slept with her best friend, Nina, who became pregnant with Phillips child. Bierdz co-founded American Art Awards in 2008. To be honest, I did not either and Googled her nationality, and within a few stories I found . DL favorite Thom Bierdz having a racist meltdown - The DataLounge Phyllis called the police, and Troy was charged with battery. Help keep Thom Bierdz profile up to date. Well, if youre ready, lets start. Thom Bierdz | HuffPost They had only sporadic contact after this, but when Troy was 18, Thom had reached out to him, bringing his troubled brother to California to live with him. A two-inch swatch of Troys beard was shaved from one side of his face. Thom Bierdz uses various social media accounts regularly. In 2005, he received the 2005 Out Magazine Best Emerging Artist of Los Angeles for painting pictures of cows. His father was Polish, an introverted man who once dreamed of being an actor but become a psychotherapist instead. He couldnt forgive his brother and had trouble accepting himself. He asked himself, had he abandoned his brother? Kenosha native Thom Bierdz ran from home to become a Hollywood star. Ironically, Bierdz had fled Wisconsin, only to fictionally relocate in it. I say nothing bad about Geffen. My home looks over 10,000 evergreens and oaks and a lake.. Still, 20 years after the murder, Bierdz has never gotten a satisfactory explanation for why Troy killed their mother. Or balls? By the time he was 17, hed been arrested for car theft, burglary and battery, and sent to the Ethan Allen School for Boys in Wales, Wis. Careers How can you not mention penis? he asks. Thom Bierdz Net Worth, Salary, Wiki, Married, Bio, Family, Career, Fact Thom Bierdz is an American actor, painter, and author and is well known for his dialogue delivery skills. However, his tragedy did not end there. Dr. Jeff and artist/actor pal Thom Bierdz have attacked made up battles on screen but in real life tackle facial changes in mid-life with a few simple tricks. When interviewed by Soap Opera Digest, he led the reporter to believe he was straight. Roseanne has always supported blacks and gays, and I do not think her recent tweet about Valerie Jarrett was racist. She had been beaten to death with a baseball bat. Nevertheless, Lester never confirmed his sexuality in the media. In the book, Bierdz does name a few names. Troy ended up beating up their moms boyfriend, after he interfered into an argument. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Shaking off his reclusive nature, he was soon doing radio interviews and posing again for the covers of magazines, this time including gay magazines. One of Medium's TOP ART CONTRIBUTORS, award-winning author, actor, film-maker, painter. I dont know why. Thom has received awards from painting pictures of cows. To ground himself emotionally, he started painting, beginning around the time he first joined The Young and the Restless. He learned how to create portraits, landscapes, nudes and abstracts. A month after being extradited to Kenosha, Troy asked a jailer for a piece of paper. His Conflicted Demon/Angel Boy is a stark portrait of a young man (his brother?) As Bierdz recalls: She marched up to my towering, bare-chested cowboy as the disco hit Its Raining Men bellowed, ordered a drink, then ordered him to take good care of me., With his partners help, Bierdz got hired as a bartender at Your Place, a Milwaukee gay bar. A relative was required to ask for medication on him, but we had all disowned him, so Mom sent me. Contact This was because of the consistency in the contribution of charity work for human rights. But Thom broke all those hearts when he came out as gay. He has been married for a very long time. Bierdz began visiting his brother once a year. Tom and Phyllis Bierdz divorced when Thom was 12, having separated twice while he was growing up. She called Troy her miracle child, but the marriage didn't survive. He guest-starred as an abusive boyfriend on the original Melrose Place and a sympathetic killer in Murder, She Wrote. After seeing Troy in life, Thom recalls, I was, strangely, playing him on TV.. (Source: amazon). Just bizarre reasons., Connecting with his brother lifted Thoms spirits and confidence, he says, and he began auditioning again for TV parts. Im sure it took a lot for him, especially with the rest of his family deciding not to forgive him. Little Phillip was a handsome, rebellious 16-year-old returning home from a Swiss boarding school. And each new body part and sexual act was a learning curve for me. He had completed his memoir, Forgiving Troy, which had become a self-published book in 2007. Thom Bierdz este activ n industrie de mult timp. Thom Bierdz - Biography - IMDb Thom Bierdz Comes Home - Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment Its just paint.. I, Troy Alan Bierdz, would simply like to walk into the court, plead guilty, and be sentenced on that same day, he wrote in his confession. He was 35 years old. Im Thom Bierdz, Troy said to the dispatcher. His critically-acclaimed memoir, Forgiving Troy , was released in 2007. Thom was almost telling him what to say about how he tried to frame Thom and to say hes sorry. Bringing characters back from the dead relies on a writing device called retroactive continuity, in which the original back story is altered to accommodate changes to the plot. He also has a sister and two brothers, where one of them has been serving a jail term for killing his mother while the other brother committed suicide. Internships In one of his posts, Thom has mentioned that his boyfriend is a great photographer and often snaps pictures that reveal perfection. Who is Thom Bierdz dating? Thom Bierdz Net Worth 2023: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki. But despite it all, he has grown through it and has now found a better perspective on his life. From 1986-89, Thom Bierdz was one of the biggest and most popular hunks on daytime TV when he played Phillip Chancellor III on the mega-hit soap opera The Young And The Restless. Paging through court records and recounting family memories, he began to value the visits with Troy more and more. Troy made a crude sketch of a figure drawn and quartered with electric cables attached to his legs and the words Helter Skelter II scrawled at the bottom. ", "Soap Star Thom Bierdz Opens Up About Unspeakable Family Tragedy", "Bierdz's world spins from order to chaos and back", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thom_Bierdz&oldid=1140908126, 2 episodes: "Imperfect Strangers" and "Devil with the G-String On", Richard Binyon (1994) / Phil Carmichael (1995), 2 episodes: "Wheel of Death" and "A Quaking in Aspen", This page was last edited on 22 February 2023, at 10:50. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! We try to show the recent one. His brother Troy who lived with him in Los Angeles killed his mother with a baseball bat and is currently serving a sentence of 50 years in prison without parole. His manager and agent advised him to be discreet. Its presumed audience [has been] stereotyped as the working-class housewife who allows the dishes to pile up and the children to run amuck because of her addiction to soap operas, Robert C. Allen, author of Speaking of Soap Operas, notes in an essay. I dont think theres anything I cant do, because if it doesnt come out right, I can change it. Beirdz is openly gay. Now, three decades later, Bierdz comes clean about his sexual exploits, and the sexual shame he once felt, in his new memoir, Young, Gay And Restless: My Scandalous On-Screen and Off-Screen Sexual Liberations, In the book, Bierdz, now a successful artist living in the California woods, recalls every sexual encounter he ever had, both during his teen years in Wisconsin and during his Hollywood years. Essentially, though, he had rotted to near non-existence the five years he lay on his jail cell floor, and since a relative arrived, medication could be experimented on him. Thom Bierdz has been in 5 on-screen matchups, including Lauralee Bell in The Young and the Restless (1973), Heather McAdam in Matlock (1986), Lisa Lawrence in Murder, She Wrote (1984), Tricia Cast in The Young and the Restless (1973) and Wendy Benson-Landes in Murder, She Wrote (1984). I have never asked him, Thom says, because I dont want him to ever feel that he owes me an answer, or that Im only there for answers. Although Troy has volunteered reasons, Thom says, Hes never given a reason that makes sense. As of March 2023, His net worth is therefore estimated to be around $4 million. On most days, Troy would lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling, refusing to leave his cellblock or speak. He remembers entering the studio for the first time, stepping through the exclusive entrance reserved for CBS artists, and walking down the long hallway lined with poster-sized photos of shows that were filmed in the building: I Love Lucy, Sonny and Cher, The Jeffersons, The Carol Burnett Show, The Young and the Restless.. In November 1989, as the Wisconsin native rode a peak of popularity in his breakout role as Phillip Chancellor III on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless, Thom's sister Hope called to report the unthinkable. Ta esines telesarjasNoored ja rahutudkrvuti Melody Thomas Scott, Sharon Case, Amelia Heinle, Eileen Davidson ja palju muud aastast1986kuni1989.. Jllegi sisse2004, tuli ta saatesse tagasi unistuste jrjekorra jaoks ja naasis siis ka llatavaks keerdumiseksMai 2009, 2010ja2011. I am Sadia and love to write about every niche. I believe I can do whatever I want so I never choose one niche because challenges make me perfect in this writing world. He was dead to me, says Thom. Mark Riebe has Convicted the crime of Donna Callahan Who also murdered other 12 Women, Jason Vukovich Attacked pedophiles and regrets his Actions. In the United States, Thom earns roughly $39.84 per hour, or $50,110 per year. Terry Lester Bio, Relationship, Partner, Marriage, Salary & Net Worth Thom Bierdz nett vagyon, IMDb, fizets, meleg, anya, hall, testvr Whats the big event? he asked the catering captain. His family's tragic past -- and Bierdz's journey to forgiveness -- was chronicled in his best-selling memoir, Forgiving Troy. He was a repeat guest star (1995) on Melrose Place , guest starred twice (1994, 1995) on Murder She Wrote and once (1994) on Matlock and Robin's Hoods. They wanted Thom Bierdz back on the show. He is recognized for his spectacular acting performances and dialogue delivery skills. Currently in San Francisco, his eclectic writing career has included LGBTQ and Jewish publications, and monster magazines. After going through all his family tragedies, he focused more on his career. He picked up a hitchhiker at I-94 and Highway 50 and demanded money from the man. Brunettes are bad, blondes are virtuous. He has been involved in a loving relationship with his partner for a long time now. THOM BIERDZ 10 made Sunday lunches after we went to St. Marks hurch, the DiLettis were more generous with physical affection and daily help. The Bierdz family learned that Troy was planning on showing up at their moms funeral to kill them. In the book, Bierdz recounts his very personal journey from shock and fear to forgiveness He now visits his brother in prison. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. Thom Bierdz Net Worth 2023: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki Well, in the USA, Thom earns around $39.84 per hour which is $50,110 annually. Yet he is not without a specialized set of skills: He can take notes in the dark and is pretty good with active verbs. Is it?. Thom Bierdz Net Worth, IMDb, Salary, Gay, Mother, Death, Brother He was auditioning for movies, posing for fan magazines, booking guest appearances on The New Hollywood Squares. Then, suddenly, the real Wisconsin reached back for him with ugly insistence. Thom Bierdz Thom Bierdz's Profession & Career. Thom and Troys cousin and grandpa went to the house later that day, and found Phyllis dead in the kitchen. Now, more than two decades after the horrific . A decade later, his older brother, Craig, committed suicide. In 2009 he published. Know About Thom Bierdz's Partner - Possible Husband? They bought weights and bodybuilding equipment and began perfecting their Hollywood good looks. Every year the online fine art competitions honor the best 20 galleries or museums, which in turn award breakthrough artists in 50 categories and over 70 countries. But five years later when I visited him, yeah, he was fking out of his mind.. Troy loved it, and became a black belt. Suddenly, acting had no meaning to him, and he began withdrawing from the showbiz glamour, falling into dead jobs and entropy. Prison Break Season 6: What Dominic Purcell Shared Via Instagram Post! Thom Bierdz Net Worth, Age, Bio, Birthday, Height, Facts - BuzzLearn I had to put my life on the line because there was no dividing glass, and my schizo brother was a black belt and could finally kill me, as he had threatened so many times. Actor Thom Bierdz is in love with his partner, Ron Morgan for over the past 9 years. Login His mother found a book on paranoid schizophrenia under Troys bed and began questioning whether her youngest child was sick. blue x paintings cross-marketing plan. Getting into details about his acting career, Thom has proven that he is a good actor as things have been well going on. Now Thom . She called Troy her miracle child, but the marriage didnt survive. Thom Bierdz Interview: "The Young and the Restless" Star's Memoir But the miracle didnt save the marriage. He awakens from a coma days later, his loved ones gathered somberly around his hospital bed. I think Troy is mentally ill and deserves to be in prison for life, so he cant hurt anyone else. When the kids were younger, Thom said Troy was very hyper. Letting themselves in, they found Phyllis body on the kitchen floor. The new storyline is almost always farfetched, yet, to the audiences delight, always tantalizing. Its titled 100 Black And White Male Nude Prints & 100 Black And White Photos Of The Artist, he said. As a staff writer with the Minneapolis Star Tribune, he was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize and chosen as a finalist for the Robert F. Kennedy Award. His enthusiasm for acting waned. Troy started off by destroying Thoms houses made out of Legos and Lincoln Logs. Throughout her sons violent outbursts, Phyllis tried to shield him from the consequences of his crimes. After years of psychotherapy and learning to come to terms with the tragedy, Thom wrote a . He bartended for celebrities: Joan Collins, Tom Hanks, Rob Reiner, Nancy Sinatra. He stated that he would like to experience the excitement of killing someone, social workers wrote. Thom Bierdz received thousands of letters from his teenage female fans and used to be the heartthrob of many girls. He is an actor who appeared on the Young and Restless from 1986 until 1989. He will eligible for parole at the age of 69. Han har ikke officielt afslret, om han har en kreste / partner eller en mand. Thirty-eight said he was anti-social, and only two said he was schizophrenic. He needed to accept the real version of his life before he could become a star again. Thom Bierdz during VOX OUT Awards 2005 Honors Artist Thom Bierdz at The Factory in West Hollywood, California, United States. He is an actor, known for The Young and the Restless (1973), St. Elmo's Fire (1985) and The Last Place on Earth (2002). Troy was arrested at a shopping mall parking lot in Laredo, Texas. Bohuia, jeho al brat Craig Bierdz spchal samovradu v roku 2000, mj a teraz ije so svojou sestrou.
What Does Pomegranate Seed Oil Smell Like, Articles T