Number Of Televisions. **** advised that I could not talk to a supervisor, there was nothing I needed to talk to a supervisor about and he was dealing with giving me the best Thor customer service. From the time we purchased the coach we have only driven a total of ***** miles. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. The customer service ************ spoke ith customer service reps who have no customer service at all. Our {brand} prices are so low, {mfg} won't allow us to display our Buy Now Price without you requesting it. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. Searched for help on the forum and replaced fuse in the rear radio and it's working but not getting power to the dash radio any . ("goodwill offer") from what they will charge us to do the labor at their factory. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL . Thor Motor Coach Outlaw Class A gas motorhome toy hauler 38MB highlights: Dream Dinette; Residential Refrigerator; 10.1" Touchscreen Dash Radio; Drop-Down Overhead Bunk; 39" Garage TV; Patio Deck Load up the side-by-side and invite your friends along for the trip in this spacious toy hauler coach. Thor A.C.E. Class A Motorhome - Thor Motor Coach Use a pen or paper clip. VIN #*****************. Probably have to pull radio out to find inline fuse. The SERVICE ENGINE SOON issue as fuel emissions problem was identified on Wednesday, October 12th, and today (November 17th), we are not any closer to resolving the issue and getting the vehicle back in service??? This coach is over 6 years old. Owners Manuals - Thor Motor Coach Owners Manuals Please select a year to search for available owners manuals. ** September 10th we took the ** out. After reviewing the Pre-Authorization, our stance on the roof concern remains the same. I am rejecting this response because:Customer (******************, owner of said vehicle: 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HF Motor Home) has identified issues and concerns in original complaint that have not been answered or addressed in this response from Thor.The reply from Thor "confirmed" that payment was made to ******* **** and arrangements could be made to pick up vehicle. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. I HAD 5 **** DEALERS REFUSE BECAUSE DON'T HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO HANDLE MY SMALL RV TO RUN DIAGNOTIC TEST on why the SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT is on! You haven't indicated the make, model and year of your coach so this may or may not apply to your situation. . They have it completely gutted to repair it. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Ill keep taking all suggestions and look a while longer. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 38MB Motor Home Class A - General RV Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the RV price with a 96, 180, 204, or 240 month term, 10% to 20% down, 7.49%-9.24% interest APR, and financing terms are based on approved credit for qualified buyers and does not constitute a commitment that financing for a specific rate or term is available. I was given a few numbers of service centers and I had to contact them. Like most: We went on our first trip this past weekend. 2003 Thor Motor Coach jazz. North America's #1 Motorhome Brand Manufacturer - Thor Motor Coach That's ok in your Bounder because Fleetwood coaches charge the chassis battery from shore power. All we are asking for is for **** to do the right thing and pay for the labor charges to resolve these issues. Needless to say, ******* ***** is very troubled and concern as a dealer on the treatment and conversations (or lack of) to ******************. Searched for help on the forum and replaced fuse in the rear radio and its working but not getting power to the dash radio any ideas? No. 15 amp. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 37.6 - Exploreusa.com I have that same issue, Use button was pushed, but no house power, so no radio or camera power. $5,000. We apologize for yourconcerns, but at this point the coverage period has expired 5 years ago.The material in your coach could be due to care by the original owner, or the chemicals used in the cleaning process that *** be stripping the furniture. They need to honor their warranty now! A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. This is a $200,000 brand new RV that we are paying monthly on but have barley used because Thor keeps denying the warranty claims. ft. My Thor Rize was not properly built. Mr. and ***************,the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. Report post. 40,000 miles. Every attempt has been made to resolve issues with a 2022 Thor Motor Home Coach with a **** chassis doing exacting what representatives of Thor and **** have advised on trying to resolve an issue with a SERVICE ENGINE SOON light on October 12, 2022 on a vacation trip in the vehicle, and the issue remains to be resolved and **** had the opportunity to resolve the issue today with a **** Motor dealership but **** REFUSED to pay for services to **** (**** at Thor **************) and **** did not have the authority to immediately follow-up with resolving the issue with **** because **** now wants a $630 diagnostic fee for their services since the warrant issue is ****'s that **** found for them. Complaints for Thor Motor Coach - Better Business Bureau At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. This is an independent, unofficial site. Thats where the water is coming in, it came that way from the factory. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. Both electrical circuits must be energized for either radio to work. Checked every fuse I could find. Your actual payments may vary. PDF TaBLE oF CoNTENTS - Cruise America Similar to driving an automobile featuring a cab/cut-away chassis, but with more space than a traditional Class B. Now they say we can drive the coach ***** plus miles each way from ***** to ******* for Thor to do the work. Their customer service rep has ghosted me asks when dealer called they were very rude to someone that purchased a $190k unit from them. The 10 Best Spring Break Destinations For RVers, What You Should Know About RV Towing Insurance, 4 Embarrassing Things We Did As New RVers. Is this the type of service ****************** can expect to be "funneled" to **** for every question or vehicle service call as a hostile customer with no rights or privileges? Fill out this offer form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. There is a rear bedroom with a privacy curtain, a rear bath for convenience, and sleeping space for seven, plus much more!Step inside and find a 68" jackknife sofa to the right of the entry door. We have taken our coach to *************** in ***********, ** to have the work completed by a certified tech. I will say again this coach cost us 100's of thousands of dollars. ********************************* became Retail Warranty Supervisor in April of 2022. Apparently, they couldn't come to an agreement with ****. In our coach the battery disconnect switch activates a solenoid which switches the battery circuit on and off. These issues are ongoing, not new. The $1,000.00 bid they accepted. On our 2015 ND the wiring was a mess but our major problem wound up being as bad radio replaced with another bad radio and finally the third radio worked until trade in. Mine was easy.after I had checked all fuses, fuse blocks, use/store switch..you name it. : Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp}{salePriceLabel} {saleprice}, 1300 E. Santo Antonio Drive Colton, CA 92324, Sales (909) 413-6689Service (909) 413-6690, Sales (562) 474-6829Service (562) 455-4114, Sales (909) 413-6696Service (909) 413-6697, Sales (951) 386-0319Service (951) 386-0364. State: Arkansas. Description. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. The most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. They found lifetime clients and we will never hesitate to recommend them to anyone in Quebec looking, Like most: Thanks for all your help. Thor now needs to act in good faith and honor their agreement to cover the labor charges and heating breech issues. Your representative ******** will be contacting you to get those additional concerns addressed and reviewed. We are also providing the **** commercial vehicle center web address. Both radios are powered from a 15 amp fuse located in the power center under the bed. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. I had to send the slide out for access. Solar panals not bolted properly to roof.Propane sensor faulty. . We were stuck out on the road for two hours with our granddaughter because the new 2022 thor vegas **** motor home class A just stopped on the road. There is also a storage cabinet above for dishes and things, plus a pantry for your non-perishables.In the rear along the road side wall find a queen bed slide with nightstands and overhead cabinets providing a comfy place to rest and relax. It's time to pack for your next trip in this Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C model 26B. Mine is under our bed but doesnt have one. ft. Refrigerator, Sink, Portable Gas Grill & 1000- watt Inverter (29G). Standard and optional features listed on units may or may not reflect actual in-stock unit. Our BIGGEST Class C is HERE!! I got a jump and the car battery is working fine now, but the house batteries are still dead. We have a leak in the back window of 2018 Thor Axis 24.1. The Delano Sprinter also includes many interior comforts, like the easy-to-clean residential vinyl flooring, the high-gloss Euro-style cabinetry, and the Leatherette furniture! We agree that ************************* acceptance of $1,000.00 was to cover the labor charges we submitted from an independent flooring contractor. Our 2019 ************ Motor Coach seats have started to completely disintegrate. Look in house battery compartment. We want the work to be done correctly. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31WV Motor Home Class C May 24, 2019 #9 Gary RV_Wizard Site Team Joined Feb 2, 2005 Posts 77,941 Location West Palm Beach, FL If youre not a big fan of taking the road less traveled, consider the 4x2 sprinter! Thor Motorcoach Logo linking to Home Page. The issues were filed with **** when the coach was new. My question: Is there a definitive reason why the driver's (chassis) radio is not mounted/wired in a standard fashion? Nobody will build them better. Motorhomes that are built using an automotive van featuring a functional kitchen, bedroom, and living space; also referred to as camper vans. What's The Best Cordless Vacuum For RVers? . After no word or information on the status of the vehicle in ******* on Monday, November 7th, from Thor or ****, ****************** made a phone call to ******* **** on Tuesday, November 8th at 9:23am to learn and to his surprise that arrangements had been made on the payment to **** from Thor, on Monday, November 7th! ****************** has been the middle man is the issue of having to gather information, pass it on from one vendor to another or better known as FINGER POINTING! I cant say at this time Im 100% satisfied until I get the estimates and we see what Thor Motor Coach will end up covering under their good will gesture. The park/travel switch on my coach does not switch the radio to the coach batteries. Need advise, had a shop replace house battery and repair inverter. Make Offer. With so many unique models priced to fit anyone's budget, you are sure to find the motorhome that's made to fit your family. We have only Put 2400 miles on since we bought it. One last thing, as ******* has stated in previous emails, we can take the coach all the way to ******* at our expense (probably at least $2,000. 2. 3. I admit, we were naive in thinking that the labor charges could be so little for such a job. Total:1,215 (members:37, guests:1,178), Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w, Dodged a bullet tonitetornado hit Dallas, but didn't make out out to my area thankfully. 2 slide outs. 2022 Thor Motor Coach freedom elite. We make the transition smoother with this free Owners Guide. 01/03/2023. *All RV prices exclude tax, title, registration and fees, including documentary service fees. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Thurmont, MD. Can hitch up to 8,000 lbs. Seal leaks and causes extreme noise when driven at highway speeds. Above Cab 40" Swivel LED TV, Optional Bedroom 32" LED TV, Optional Exterior 32" LED TV, Ford E-Series or Chevrolet C4500 Dually Chassis (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F & 26B), Ford E-Series Chassis (28Z, 29G, 30D, 31E, 31L & 31W), Slick Fiberglass Exterior with Standard Graphics Package, MEGA-Storage Compartment (22B, 22E, 23U, 28Z, 29G & 30D), Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting, Framed Windows (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D), 8,000-lb. Status: Answered. One of Thor Motor Coach's **************** Representatives reached out to ****************** on Friday afternoon. We have had many, many issues with this coach that were all reported to Thor while the coach was new and under warranty. Please contact dealership to verify unit information and availability. ********* in **** had the coach for six weeks only to decide in the end not to do the job. **** refuses to act in good faith. We called Thor and received two emails from customer service rep. ***************** stating that any warranty issues reported to **** while the coach was under warranty would be covered once restrictions were lifted and we could get the coach in. The locations they give are invalid, 2022 Thor Freedom Elite 23HFVin #*****************, Purchase date 08/20/2022 **********************. We have made attempts to contact the customer regarding finding a service center and facilitating repairs. RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Thor Freedom elite axxera can radio not working. If you are still unsure on how to properly operate any appliance or feature addressed by the video recording or documentation, please consult with your local selling dealership or contact Thor Motor Coach, Inc. directly.All content on this webpage is published by Thor Motor Coach, Inc., including but not limited to, all text, documents, photographs, graphics, audio and video is copyrighted by Thor Motor Coach, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The requested information: 2019 *********************** **** motor coach. You might find those release tools with the manual for the radio. Had independently inspected by three different independent repair facilities all who stated this was of abnormal size and does affect integrity of roof which THOR, came back with it's normal. Despite our efforts, occasionally errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information or technical mistakes may occur. Both the sofa and dinette offer overhead storage and can each be made into additional sleeping space for the kids or extra guests.Up front above the cab is a 54" x 96" bunk with a 40" swivel flat screen TV.Create all of your favorite meals and snacks easily in this kitchen with a refrigerator, large double sink, three burner range-top, and an overhead microwave. Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 - Fixya It's time to pack for your next trip in this Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C model 26B. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Thanks for the replies. ******* ***** is also questioning why the **** dealership in ******* that identified the issue, had a solution, ************* and cost to repair that was given to **** at Thor, and that **** did not authorize this vehicle for repairs at the ******* **** dealer, fixing ********************** issue and he could now be planning and executing his second motor home trip. He also says that **** will charge us labor charges for the work, for defects that the coach had when it left the factory new. It is the original claim. Now all of a sudden ********************************* says that everything is null and void since so much time has passed, even though we have emails from ***************** stating that once things opened up after the pandemic, and we could travel, anything under warranty that was reported to Thor while under warranty would be covered, after travel restrictions were lifted, and we could get the coach in for repairs. Ill keep taking all suggestions and look a while longer. **** *************** DID NOT CARE ONCE I REACH THE **** DEALER 88 MILES FROM MY HOME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE IT 108 MILES TO ANOTHER DEALER TO FIX IT CHEAPER AND **** *************** DID NOT CARE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OF GETTING PEOPLE TO HELP BRING ME AND PICK ME UP. Pantry. At the time ****************** received the call from **** at Thor, unknown to ****, ****************** was already in route to ******* to pick up the vehicle.The actions and attitudes of **** contacts **** and ****** are unacceptable on the handling of ****************** first time call with a new vehicle needing mechanical service, creating a hostile environment, because **** was right, ****************** is wrong, **** would be in charge of dealing with what needs to be done, not ******************, and **** was the mechanic and ****************** was not. You will find it so easy to maneuver the road with the Mercedes-Benz Safety Package that includes features such as active braking assist and distance regulator distronic plus that will help keep a safe distance from vehicles in front of you. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. Mr. ******** needs to arrange pick up with the **** dealership. I bought a brand new Thor Hurricane 35M. This dealer in **** miles away so thats not happening. Learn More Class B Had Thor not built a coach with the numerous issues our coach has had, no one would be going through this stressful and arduous journey. Please contact us to verify info, and to check availability as our inventory changes rapidly. It was a pleasure dealing with all of you. The best of Class A amenities and more power than a Class B. Check whether the batteries are charged enough. Advertised monthly payment is based on 20% cash down, plus tax, title, registration and fees, at 7.99% APR for 96 months on finance amounts under $10K, at 7.99% APR for 144 months on finance amounts from $10K to $25K, at 7.99% APR for 180 months on finance amounts from $25K to $50K, and at 7.99% APR for 240 months on amounts over $50K. Business Profile Thor Motor Coach Camper Manufacturer Contact Information PO Box 1486 Elkhart, IN 46515-9552 Visit Website (877) 855-2867 Customer Complaints 68 complaints closed in last 3 years. **** had no issues resolving many of the other problems with our coach. 1 of 26. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. Thor Motor Coach refuses to pay the necessary labor charges to repair the issues. With all the family-friendly and pet-friendly features, you'll love traveling in . Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Weve compiled a list of hot chocolate recipes that are easy to make and unique for the holidays! This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. On mine there is a pin hole and we stuck a safety pin in and, Thanks all. 1 swinging tv screen. If we miss you on the call, please call ************ and ask for a rep to assist in setting up with a **** case #. MSRP Price: $157,576. There's a fuse on the back of the radio. Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp}. 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KW29 - Rvusa.com My Thor dash radio is also powered by the house battery. 2023 Manuals 2023 Owners Manual - Class A & C: English 2023 Owners Manual - Class A & C: French 2023 Owners Manual - Class B: English 2023 Owners Manual - Class B: French Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. Got the customers point of contact at the dealer and tried to call to discuss with them but was advised they were at lunch and will call back again shortly. Non-smoking and pet-free. Planning pet-friendly trips can be ruff when you don't know what to pack! Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . Thor Motor Coach, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, substitutions and improvements to its motorhomes without prior notification. Thor motorcoach was going to contact ******* to get pictures and, a quote for the repairs and then they were going to call us back so we. ************************* was working with us right up until he moved to a new position in March of 2022. They were the same service centers that said they dont have time for anybody except their original customers and to take it back to the dealer that I purchased it at. Integrity and transparency still mean something to me being in the automotive repair business, if you make a promise and truly want to fulfill the promise of backing up your product, stand by it. Multiple emails say **** approved the work to be done, only to reject their labor charges in the end. ****** informed me that Id have to get an estimate for each of the defect items. He moved to a new position. My husband was impressed with Rudy, because he was asked a question, and if he couldnt answer it, he made some calls and had the answer within a few minutes. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. He was advised for this to be reconsidered he would have to submit documentation including pictures of what his concerns are, in which he stated he would do so when the weather permits. You'll find a large closet that can be used for clothes, food, or miscellaneous camp gear, plus there are overhead compartments for even more storage. I think at one point we were just trying to stump him and we couldnt, (Is there anything else we should consider when evaluating the best value for your RV?). We are currently waiting on pictures and an estimate from the service center to determine how to proceed. This price is only valid for 24 hours from. I guess that is the million-dollar question. Save. ever heard of youtube, videos take HUGE SPACE< gotta be rich to host those videos' and they are. Posted January 8, 2016. 5 seatbelts. Your Thor rep will be reaching out to you to gather more information on the concern. in fuel costs), then **** will kindly deduct the $2,000. As a customer of a very expensive product from Thor, actions and attitudes of **** contacts **** and ******, are unacceptable. A handy closet can be found just outside the bathroom door for clothing storage and more.This unit is also available with a Chevy 4500 chassis. AMAZON LINK:. Also, it was pointed out to us that the flooring had already been repaired prior by someone. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. "I called the retail customer and discussed their frustrations with the jumps/hoops back and forth between ******************** they've experienced with a fuel line concern they are having. Thor fave me a warranty center but they were unwilling to service my van ************************************* ** said they had thier own customers to service and since I didnt purchase from them to go someplace else. Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY 4 Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY WhaT ThE PErIoD oF CoVEraGE IS: This Limited Warranty provided by Thor Motor Coach Inc. ("Warrantor") covers those components, assemblies and systems of your new motor home not excluded under the section "What is Not Covered", when sold by an authorized dealer. They gave **** rv support ***********. Here are some of the most common reasons why your RV generator won't start: Low Oil Level Battery Issues Lack of Fuel in RV Old Fuel A part is broken and needs to be replaced The generator is old and worn out After purchasing the RV, and driving down the road 100 miles, we found the roof started bubbling and alligatoring. Have tried all suggestions prior to posting except for the GFI, So if thats the case it woul eliminate any fuse in the Ford block? Know someone who might be interested in this RV? Number Of Discs. Junior Member. All Advertised Prices Expire daily at Midnight. Posts: 7. Attached 75 watt solar panel. we do not have any videos here. It's been non-stop. It has generator in it but does not work. As a full-time student looking to earn some extra money during my studies, I went to work part-time at TJ Maxx where I was tasked with managing inventory on the . I will state again that this is not a new claim. We cannot even drive this rv with fear it might shutoff again. The best of Class A amenities and more power than a Class B. Complete this form and we'll contact you with our wholesale price. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger RVs for Sale Near You. She is also equipped with . Built-In Skylight. Have you tried pushing in the "very little" reset button top left? The process is on going as it's now at a second Thor dealership wherein I'm out a $350 cover ( MN winter, snow and ice covered, torn while removing) to un-earth and obtain information/evidence that should have been obtained at the first visit should this process have not been as convoluted as cashing out ***** stock. Step inside and find a 68" jackknife sofa to the right of the entry door. After ******* ***** had our coach for almost a year. Used 2022 Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter 24TT Motor Home Class C Follow the Huynh-Doan family on their trip to Colorful Colorado, why they chose the #rvlife, and the lessons it has taught them along the way. We have contacted the customer to investigate the root cause of the concern. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. We have only used the coach a handful of times and have never used any sort of cleaning product on the seats. Diesel and gas-powered chassis options. Then I tried the GFI in my 29m bathroom. We want **** to act in good faith and resolve these longstanding issues. bunk bed. Fill out this quote form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. You'll enjoy hassle-free set up thanks to the Rapid Camp + multiplex wiring control system, and there is a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G/TV antenna to keep you . The repairman found that the slide on the motorhome was installed incorrectly its off 1/2 in. The frameless windows and the full-body paint package with gel coated sidewalls is sure to be eye-catching, plus there is invisible front paint protection for added defense against the elements. Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed. If you close this complaint,we may need to reopen at a later date based on what Thor Motor Coach does or doesn't do. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. See us for more details. Hello all, new to the forum and a first time RV owner. We bought it new in 2018. As stated previously, we are well aware that the coach is now off warranty. Yes. And not have heard from them. ** Day 2 we tried using the microwave again. 2019. Now we have two new bids one for $4,500.00 from a subcontractor. Floorplan - 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, Our salesman Rudy, along with your whole staff was outstanding. Each journey you take with a Palazzo Class A diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach is made smooth thanks to the Air-Ride suspension, the Sachs shock absorbers, and the Atlas foundation. We have gone to great lengths to get these issues resolved, driving the coach to multiple places both in ***** and **** trying to get the issues resolved. This just sends them a link to it so they can take a look. Thor Motor Coach's diverse product lineup includes many of the world's most recognized Class A, Class C and Camper Van brands.
A Firearm Safety Quizlet, Steven Universe: Gone Wrong Au Full Comic, Articles T