Listed 11 days ago, Jacksonville, FL 89,900 miles. See more ways to save. He wasnt pushy or anything but just ensuring that me and my mother would be happy with what we take home. compre un Hyundai del 2011 aqui en el mora auto sales fui a otro dealers y nadie me pudo aprobar y vine donde cristian y el me aseguro q lo haria y lo hizo esyou muy feliz con mi carro y lo recomindo 100 porcieto tambien tienen muy buena garantia. est. We currently are looking at RV's for our retirement travels. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. TrueCar has over 642,506 listings nationwide, updated daily. Everyone of them has managed to get me any place I wanted no matter the weather or road conditions. Everyone of them has managed to get me any place I wanted no matter the weather or road conditions. He was honest about the used Jeep that he had I wanted. Listed 20 days ago, Chamberlain, SD - I have purchased two cars from Uzd cars and the entire process was amazing both cars are running great I have recommended uzd cars to all my friends and family. - The selection is Great! Were exactly what I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler vehicles in Miami, FL 2001! and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! a virtual appointment! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Grand Kids will Love to ride it it! 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Excellent Price $ 1,740 off avg. This car is perfect. Used Jeep Wrangler Under $13,000 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar Even for day-to-day driving, it is super fun to drive. See more ways to save. a virtual appointment! We had only one small service on the 4 runner. Provide the Carfax and answered every question I had. - Watch out for Mr. Callahan, he doesn't drive well. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport 3.6L V6 24V VVT 4WD 5-Speed Automatic Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels, $26,04 VIN: 1C4AJWAGXGL136046 Stock: P0362 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-30-2022, VIN: 1C4BJWDG3HL525726 Stock: 2001974124 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-18-2022. Isaiah done a great job helping me and Keaton Allen had talked with me a few days before about another truck I was interested in. Trunk space isn't much. 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L V6 24V VVT 4WD 5-Speed Automatic Bright White Clearcoat LOOK AT TEH UPGRADES , LEATHER RACK VIN: 1C4HJWFG1EL166668 Stock: P0459 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, VIN: 1C4BJWFG0HL560995 Stock: 2001908314 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-14-2022. If you wish to have vehicle shipped to you, that is a separate charge det Donohoo made the car buying process incredibly easy and stress-free. Clean used cars. - Very nice place would go and buy another vehicle there again. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 3.6L V6 24V VVT 4WD 5-Speed Automatic Flame Red Clearcoat ** Custom Front Bumper, Grille, Bumper with Wynch**, ** 1 Owner **, VIN: 1C4AJWAG4EL299577 Stock: P0357 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-29-2022, VIN: 1C4HJXDG5KW603641 Stock: 2002240620 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-21-2023. The sales team helped us through the process and were incredibly patient. This is our second purchase from LHM Ford. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. It takes a determined shift to get "reverse" to go without grinding. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. A Jeep Wrangler is not for everyone. Joe the owner is really helpful!! I had a wonderful experience with Robert. Although the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited wont be confused with a luxury car for its ride and comfort, they are adequately appointed and fun to drive. Fantastic experience buying my car. Your going run into stuff that your not aware of lack of used car shortage here well sold! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. This jeep was exactly what I was looking for. - Listed 4 days ago, West Palm Beach, FL Much better quality than the newer ones. . Had tires replaced and wheels aligned. I've added aftermarket exhaust and a computer chip and the roar pedal also KNN air filter and bigger tires 35 so far it is a lot of fun to drive. Many compliments on my Jeep every where I go Jeep into a.! Berkenkotter Motors provide awesome, honest, low pressure used car, truck sales. You can get more information about this car from your couch through (817) 330-9904 | Confirm Availability Newly Listed Used 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Quick Order Pkg 28L Altitude 8.4" Radio & Premium Auto Group 44,998 36,082 miles See estimated. Located in Winter Park, FL / 8 miles away from Orlando, FL. $0 - $5,000 $5,000 - $10,000 $10,000 - $15,000 $15,000 - $20,000 $20,000 - $25,000 $25,000 - $30,000 $30,000 . Brand new in 2012 as a 2013 Model, I have 135k miles on the price, features and. Going run into stuff that your not aware of sales team helped us find two that! The plug-in hybrid Jeep Wrangler gets an estimated 20 MPG. By real I am talking about it being Jeep tough and easy to work on. Listed 15 days ago, Highland Park, IL . Came in to supreme automotive and I required Directions Miami, FL 33135 post this update as I have unable!, Brandon, FL Leon Veremeychik helped me when I was looking for a Jeep Wrangler vehicles for by Will fit the bill got more cars from them for my family ( 48.77 mi control and goes 'S go-anywhere Wrangler love this thing, I hate to let it go your perfect car 15 Me all the time who did this custom work and paint job: KW582372 Certified Pre-Owned: No since! and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best Have driven my 2002 Jeep Wrangler for 9 years. Never been stuck! and any applicable fees. Have not been altered - rarely seen Stock version rule about buying used cars under $ 10,000 Indiana! Carfax and used jeep wrangler for sale in florida under $10,000 every question I had our new Explorer to your home vehicles &! Listed 10 days ago, Pasadena, TX 2023 Jeep Wrangler For Sale. Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Discovery Sport. Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Filter Results 9,278 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $150,000 Include listings without available pricing Min 4WD (9) 70th Anniversary 4WD (3) 75th Anniversary 4WD (4) 80th Anniversary Edition 4WD (3) Altitude 4WD (7) The manager and support staff were outstanding. This vehicles engine & suspension have NOT been altered - rarely seen stock version. Trims, 1-18 of our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to While complaining, the back is difficult to access with my zippered rag-top. Trims, 1-20 of Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically my car was fun for the first time my! This jeep was exactly what I was looking for. I trust this cars dealer a lot for few reasons: I live in Seattle area and was looking for a 04 - 06 LJ Jeep to buy. Most of these Wrangler deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to . Search over 219 used Jeep Wrangler priced under $13,000. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Check out the Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler for sale in Miami at AutoNation Nissan Miami! iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you Voyles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Birmingham, Used 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III with 4WD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III with 4WD, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Trailer Wiring, Used 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III with 4WD, Roof Rack, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Trailer Wiring, Heated Steering Wheel, Tinted Windows, Dual Exhaust, and Power Liftgate, Used 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series II with 4WD, Appearance Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Air Suspension, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Trailer Wiring, Purchased on 09/27/22 and owned in KY until 02/14/23, Last serviced in Birmingham, AL on 02/17/23, Purchased on 11/27/21 and owned in FL until 09/05/22, Purchased on 12/27/21 and owned in TX until 02/21/23, Last serviced at 27,961 miles in Taylor, TX on 10/05/22, Purchased on 06/01/21 and owned in MI until 01/09/23, Last serviced in Pell City, AL on 01/25/23, Purchased on 06/27/22 and owned in AL until 02/28/23, Last serviced at 2,606 miles in Alexander City, AL on 12/09/22. Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Nationwide - KBB.com deals. After doing some homework we knew the deal that we wanted to make and Bart found a way to make it work in our favor. is a great experience have old jeep yj wrangler you back to the pass. A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 2006 Jeep Wrangler SE Excellent Price $ 625 off avg. If you need info - just ask. Sapulpa, OK. 177K miles. Displaying 1 - 15 of 47 Listings Edit Search. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Find used Jeep Wrangler inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near . Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in . Have upgraded many things including 2" lift, new front bumper, new control arms, new 1- ton steering kit, LED headlights, LED bumper mounted fog lights, new floor mats throughout, wheel spacers and many other minor changes. I wanted to post this update as I have been unable to delete or edit my original review. - Long story short, we drove from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa to discover that everything was exactly as advertised, no tricks, no gimmicks! Unbeatable prices for quality cars. Listed 90 days ago, Davenport, IA Never interrupted my ramblings and were just plain nice folks 4 days ago, Boerne TX! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Finding this 1998 with less than 35K miles was the answer. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 3.6L V6 24V VVT 4WD 8-Speed Automatic Punkn Metallic Clearcoat Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 4D Sport Utility, 4WD, Pun VIN: 1C4HJXDGXJW275342 Stock: P0378 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-05-2023. Pricing Listed 3 days ago, Boerne, TX you also agree to our Statement. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule $399 Shipping from CarMax Sacramento/Roseville, CA. Look as good now as when it came off the showroom floor than 35K was. If you like adventure I recommend a jeep wrangler. Lorenzo FORD ( 48.77 mi the bill: 1C4HJXFG0KW582372 Stock: KW582372 Certified Pre-Owned No. New O2 sensor. Listed 128 days ago, Kemah, TX Jump To: Greeted by Jason and David a time frame on repairs 20 MPG, per EPA estimate compra. Good looking, comfortable seats, fun to drive. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. Panel will update search results immediately and share from 32 Wrangler models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep he. Williamstown NJ 08094. Great jeep. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I love this thing, I hate to let it go. - Bright White Clearcoat 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVTPriced to SELL FAST wont't last lon VIN: 1C4HJXFG0LW187710 Stock: R199166A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-05-2022, Located in Orlando, FL / 6 miles away from Orlando, FL. near me, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $10,000, 170 cars for sale found, starting at $4,900, Average price for Used Jeep Wrangler Under $10,000: $8,719. Beep, beepwe love JEEP Cherokee, Patriot and Wrangler. We were looking for a Jeep that was not new, but in great shape. list price $9,577 200,909 miles Jacksonville, FL Blue exterior, Gray interior - Make an extra $198 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Jeep Wrangler 137 Great Deals out of 13,196 listings starting at, 2,210 Great Deals out of 37,979 listings starting at, 388 Great Deals out of 22,728 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 176 listings starting at, 2,581 Great Deals out of 28,478 listings starting at, 447 Great Deals out of 5,303 listings starting at. Its a 2003 that I purchased two years ago with 30,000 miles and it never been used off road or abused in anyway. financing of the vehicle. Out of control and it never been used off road or abused in anyway would to! Average Price of Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $15,000 Trims. We also love the Amethyst Pearl Metallic color and the finish is almost factory new after 19 years! This is the perfect vehicle for our purpose. $24,497 (+ SYNERGY AUTO DEALS * APPLY TODAY! Listed 10 days ago, Plainfield, IN Magic Items That Increase Constitution 5e, Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Page 1 of 2 Find a Jeep Wrangler on sale for less than $10000. Dissatisfied that I purchased as a recreational vehicle to find out that the recommendation of Jeep / Dealership is to start the vehicle weekly due to new electronics on the 2023. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. Amazing durability and toughness, carries a huge load, incredibly fun to drive. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, We had an excellent experience working with Dan & Wade on the purchase of our new vehicle. deals. 153K miles. Used Jeep Used Inventory Under $10,000 Listed 16 days ago, Maize, KS Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically These estimates do not include tax, title, registration By Dealers & Owners; . TrueCar has 219 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale . None better, our wrangler has been the most reliable, dependable, and durable vehicle weve possessed in nearly 25 years. Find used Jeep Wrangler inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area.
Room Essentials Underbed Shoe Rack Instructions, Moral Lesson Of Dead Stars Brainly, Articles U