list of all forged in fire contestants; brothers taste of asia shut down; john o'mara gangster squad; In the case where multiple different Buyers are sharing the cost of a transaction and each paying part of the total amount (i.e. No amendment, modification or supplement of any provision of this Agreement will be valid or effective unless made in accordance with the express terms of this Agreement. 6.4 Release. Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped? How do I change the email address on my account? missing persons national parks. Issues must be reported within 14 days after receiving the tickets otherwise this will no longer be covered by the viagogo Guarantee. Please help! 5.2 Violations, Termination and Suspension. All sales and bids are final. This Agreement incorporates by reference the following policies and documents also found on this Site: 7.4 Governing Law. the price it is sold for on the primary market). The Members acceptance of these General Terms of Use of the Viagogo Platform allows you (You) to access the Viagogo Platform that serves to bring together Sellers and Buyers and to make transactions on the www.viagogo.com site according to the terms defined below. 7.2 Copyright. Excessive pricing, bad communication & despicable customer service and still no tickets! I sent them a message on why will I only be paid 5-8 working days after the event, not when the buyer receives them. viagogo - Buy & Sell Concert, Sport & Theater Tickets Today I got a notification from my CC that Viagogo just charged me $197 for the cancellation of sales. Please note that service fee amounts may vary by event and are subject to VAT. We do not control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Site. On my account it says that customer support is no longer possible as I have been refunded (see photo attached) 2.14 Ticket Information. 2.1 Requirements. Once Buyer and Seller have entered into a transaction, all transactions are covered by the viagogo Guarantee. If the listed ticket is not delivered, viagogo shall have the right to charge the Seller a replacement fee and other charges, as specified in Section 5. You represent and warrant that any information You provide to us, to other members, or to visitors of the Site (a) is not false, inaccurate, misleading, obscene or defamatory; (b) is not fraudulent; (c) does not involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (d) does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other right; (e) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising; and, (f) does not contain any viruses or any programming that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. 7.5 Miscellaneous. Once the Seller lists tickets for sale, the Buyer purchases these tickets, and the Seller has confirmed the sale, the Seller is responsible for completing the transaction with the exact tickets the Seller has listed. When We receive an offer by bank transfer, We will check to see if the bank account is valid. This does not prevent us from varying these terms without reference to them. The title at the beginning of each paragraph of this Agreement is for reference purposes only and in no way defines, limits, construes or describes the scope or extent of such paragraph. montgomery school calendar meny a. We are not involved in the actual transactions between Buyers and Sellers. As I do not buy concert tickets that often I had no idea this was a scam, payed for tickets was told would receive no later than 3 days before event had to send 4 emails only got a reply from 1, finally found your phone number on the day before concert and called then to be told don't worry? This is not OK and I would not use Viagogo again. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. Viagogo's cancellation policy states that customers with tickets to cancelled events are entitled to refunds, while tickets for postponed events are usually valid for the new date. Not only was my son very disappointed but I have not received the refund and cannot get through to you on any of the phone numbers. PREAMBLE Except as provided herein, You agree not to promote the sale of tickets posted on viagogo through any other site. Why can't I see my order or sale in my account? Jason Ridout, Listing number [protected] You acknowledge and agree that (i) our patents, trade marks, trade names, service marks, copyrights and other intellectual property (collectively, "Intellectual Property") is and shall remain our sole property, and (ii) nothing in this agreement shall confer in You any right of ownership or license rights in our Intellectual Property. Dear Justin, Unfortunately we have had to cancel your sale 9181945 of your Adele tickets. Please use caution when using the Site and remember that there are risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. The thing that upsets me the most is the fact that I could have used a different website to buy the tickets, and right now I'd be going to my dream concert. (c) You otherwise owe viagogo a specific amount; or (d) You otherwise breach this Agreement or owe Us a specific amount, then you authorize viagogo to withhold payment or charge your Payment Method any amount you owe us and all costs viagogo incurs due to your conduct, including but not limited to the cost of replacement tickets or related passes, coupons, gift certificates, refunds, and other costs required to compensate the Buyer or Seller for his or her bad experience. Since the email said I had 48 hours to confirm the order I did not think I would need to post them today. 2.16 Claims under the viagogo Guarantee. To register, You must provide your real name, address, phone number, and email address. The OP never checked properly on either of their accounts if the listings were cancelled. When listing seated tickets, all tickets in the same listing must be consecutive seats. This is unacceptable practice and I will pursue this constantly until resolved. Thus, the ticket price shown (before our fees) may include sales or value added tax (US or other) as appropriate. It is up to the Buyer to verify the most recent changes by contacting the box office or referring to official listings for any changes. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of the Site with or without notice. We use you're site often and I am very disappointed with the lie you sold. If you cannot use the tickets you purchased and there is still time before the event date, we advise you to re-list them by clicking on the "Sell" link on the event that you have tickets for. You agree to cooperate fully with such investigations, including without limitation providing Us specific information regarding your right to a ticket, the source of a ticket, your acquisition of a ticket, and the price You paid for a ticket. 6.3 Allocation of Risk. If this is also unsuccessful We will not offer a refund. Our liability to You or anyone else in any circumstance is limited to the lesser of (a) 200, and (b) the total value of all tickets and other items you bought and/or sold via the Site during the action allegedly giving rise to liability. 5.3 Disclosure of Information. Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. Tickets sales must be fulfilled via the delivery method indicated at the time of sale directly to the Buyer and no later than the shipping deadline communicated to the seller at the time of sale (Must Ship By Date). 2.16 Season Cards. Viagogo bought rival StubHub in February 2020 for $4.1bn (3.1bn). so my next question is how are they going to know if the buyer successfully gains entry. The software and the Site, including without limitation all text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, audio clips, and computer programs, are the property of viagogo or its suppliers, and are protected by country and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. 13th June 2017 - email received to say I was being refunded viagogo charge for cancelling sale - emhea.com I want my money back how do I go about this? How do I find tickets I've already downloaded? We were due to see Ricky Gervais at the Mayflower in Southampton today, Monday 19.6.17 at 7.30pm. This fee will be deducted from your payment. Their reply was that it is to gurantee the tickets are valid and the buyer is not denied entry on the day of event. Copyright (c) 2006-2023, viagogo AG. After reading a lot of negative reviews, I had second thoughts. During this time, the Site will be temporarily unavailable. Your prices were miss leading and a scam. Viagogo lead me to believe that this was the official ticket seller for fleet foxes tickets as they came out at 10am yesterday morning. If We change this Agreement, We shall post a revised version of this Agreement, which shall automatically replace the terms of this Agreement. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners.OzBargain is an independent community website which has no association with nor endorsement by the respective trademark owners. Ticket listings are a representation of actual seat location. viagogo charge for cancelling sale - oshawanewhome.ca Please contact me via email or call me. 4.1 Double Posting and Removal of Tickets. ; . viagogo reserves the right to prohibit anyone who brings a fraudulent claim from having further access to our website. If you are unable to deliver the tickets you sold, viagogo reserves the right to charge you the cost of finding comparable replacement tickets for the buyer. Forms must be returned to viagogo 5 working days after receiving them, in order to apply for a refund. A payment to viagogo will appear on the Buyers payment method statement as VIAGOGO EVENT TICKETS. 2.12 Seller Payment. They STILL are not active. 2.15 Claims under the viagogo Guarantee. 16/06/2022 . During the purchase process, there was some small print saying "+vat and fees", but it wasn't until after putting in all my credit card details that the fees were actually stated. Did you find this answer helpful? Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid? You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing disclaimers and limitations of liability represent reasonable allocations of risk, and that the pricing and other terms and conditions of this agreement reflect such allocations of risk.
Alien Invasion Terraria, Articles V