There are typically two types of extra fees charged by ticket sellers on top of a ticket's face value: If the event you have booked is cancelled, rescheduled or has changed location, you are entitled to a refund of at least the face value of the ticket. All sales and bids are final. StubHub sold $4.75 billion in tickets last year, taking in $1.1 billion in fees, according to eBay's annual report. I find it inconceivable that a rogue offshore business, already under the investigation of UK regulators and with such a chequered history, can continue to operate in this way. Once a ticket is posted, We strongly discourage posting that ticket for sale elsewhere. If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment. Tickets may be substituted with comparable or better seat locations without the Buyers approval. You have fewer rights if you purchase tickets from a secondary ticket seller, like Viagogo. However, the Members are the sole decision-makers in finalising the sale or purchase of the Tickets. 2. viagogo provides a service that allows members who want to buy tickets ("Buyers") to find members who want to sell tickets ("Sellers"). Here is what happened. Report. The Buyer name and address is provided to Sellers for the sole purpose of delivering the specific purchased ticket(s) and may not be used by the Seller for any other purpose, either in connection with such delivery(ies) or separately from such delivery(ies). To set one payment method as your default, under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' select the 3 dots next to the one you want as a default and then 'Set as default.' See Getting paid for your StubHub sale for info about when to expect payment. But, it's unlikely you'll be able to claim back any additional expenses such as travel or hotel accommodation in the event of a cancellation. Be the first to hear about special offers. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. 'In terms of the 9 delivery fee, this was refunded to the credit card the customer used for his ticket purchase in line with our standard procedure for any buyer refunds.'. Australian music stars warn fans of buying Viagogo tickets viagogo - Buy & Sell Concert, Sport & Theatre Tickets You represent and warrant that any information You provide to us, to other members, or to visitors of the Site (a) is not false, inaccurate, misleading, obscene or defamatory; (b) is not fraudulent; (c) does not involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (d) does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other right; (e) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising; and, (f) does not contain any viruses or any programming that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Viagogo Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At Viagogo? | Glassdoor I made a 32k loss when I sold my parents' house in 1989: Can I still use it to cut a capital gains tax bill now? Viagogo Fees & Review 2023: Is it Legit, Reliable or a Scam? Sadly I could no longer attend on the new date which was in October 2021. If the ticket seller fails to deliver your tickets in time, or sends the wrong tickets, you can do the following: Formally reject the tickets Return the tickets with a letter saying that you're rejecting them as they don't fit the description you were given at the time of purchase. The tickets were sold in October for 180, but so far I have not seen the money. 3.1 Accurate Descriptions. For all tickets You list as the Seller, You warrant that Your descriptions of the tickets accurately detail and describe the tickets offered for sale. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Except for the express warranties stated in this agreement, viagogo provides the software, site and services on an "as is" basis and "as available" basis without any warranties of any kind. 5.2 Violations, Termination and Suspension. the price it is sold for on the primary market). 2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre. $39.99 a month + selling fees. 2.18 Merchant Description. 2.1 Requirements. Check the accuracy of the security code (also called CVV2 or CVC2) For Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and Electron this is the last 3 numbers on the back of your debit card. You may only use the Services if You can legally enter into and form binding contracts. 1.3 viagogo Guarantee. In the event you are reselling tickets for commercial reasons, you warrant that you have the right to do so. Sellers: once your tickets have sold, viagogo charges a service fee. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, or any of its rights or obligations, without the prior written consent of viagogo, which We can refuse in our sole discretion. When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment. You had also spent quite some time sending emails and making phone calls back and forth with the company. 5.4 Making Adjustments. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware of the United States of America. You warrant that You will comply with all applicable local, regional, country and international laws, statutes and regulations regarding use of the Site and selling value of the tickets. Tickets purchased through vendors such as these might be lost, stolen, counterfeit, or voided by the original purchaser. All. Ticket reseller Viagogo has been ordered to pay a penalty of $7m for misleading consumers. Report. The CMA's legal victory forces Viagogo to address alleged breaches of laws designed to protect consumers. It appears that, several years ago, your wife had used Viagogo and, perhaps unbeknownst to her, the website was logged in under your account. All the tickets you will find on this website are sold by legit agencies and trustworthy sellers. When listing seated tickets, all tickets in the same listing must be consecutive seats. 7.1 Ownership of Intellectual Property. . Viagogo have become the focal point for calls to tightly regulate . Sharon Hodgson, the Labour MP who co-chairs a cross-party group investigating ticket abuse, said: It shouldnt be for campaign groups, artists, venues or promoters to monitor a secondary ticketing website to ensure that it is acting legally. StubHub said it did not sell tickets speculatively and has no relationship with a company called Global Experience Solutions. Sellers can Report a Problem using the Report a Problem link on the online confirmation page. BANK OF DAVE replies, Four in five homes don't have enough buildings or contents insurance cover: Here's how to tell if YOUR prized asset might be underinsured, No fault divorce is 'turbo-charging hasty DIY splits' - but spouses could be worse off if important assets like pensions are overlooked, say critics, 'The Beast' for sale: British-built classic car famed for being embroiled in a Rolls-Royce legal case - with a 27-litre aircraft engine guzzling 8 PINTS of fuel a minute, How to pack the pooch:Cars are now being designed to ensure that pets travel safely too - with some of the best ideas to be put on show at Crufts, Thrills without frills: New five-seater MG5 EV all-electric estate designed with 'keep it simple' maxim in mind, says RAY MASSEY, 'Copycat' scams now make up a THIRD of money fraud: Two victims tell us how they were fooled by people pretending to be a bank and a fashion influencer, Are your investments right for you? 6.1 No Warranty. 7.5 Miscellaneous. Once your complaint has been recorded, you should regularly log into your user account and check for a notice of cancellation of tickets and a notice of a refund. You agree to indemnify and hold viagogo and (if applicable) any parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, attorneys, agents and employees, harmless against all liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by viagogo and (if applicable) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, attorneys and employees that arise out of any claim asserted by a third party that involves, relates to or concerns any of your actions or omissions on this Site. Limited access. Fears ticket scalping will surge as laws fail to rein in Viagogo - CHOICE Our suppliers and co-brand partners are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement. Scammers often look to exploit demand for the most popular events by selling fraudulent or non-existent tickets. Why can't I sell my tickets through my Ticketmaster account? Any unauthorized reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the software or the content on the Site is strictly prohibited. Victims of Viagogo | Hi All, I am a new member and have been in contact If you can't make the rescheduled date, then you're entitled to a full refund. Please note this does not include any sales or value added tax that may be payable on viagogos fees. The Seller is responsible for determining whether it/he/she is required to account for VAT (UK or other), GST, sales tax or other similar fees (collectively, Tax) on the sale of the ticket. Viagogo Reviews in New York City, NY | Glassdoor Viagogo Engaged Employer Overview 281 Reviews 5 Jobs 221 Salaries 180 Interviews 50 Benefits -- Photos + Add a Review Viagogo New York City Reviews Updated Aug 16, 2022 Find Reviews Clear All New York City, NY Area English Filter Found 16 of over 281 reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our service, and operation of our Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If You do post your ticket for sale on other marketplaces, you are required to remove your ticket from the Site immediately if your ticket sells elsewhere. And the viagogo 100% order guarantee covers both buyers and sellers, so rest assured, we've got . Viagogo: MPs warn music fans not to buy from ticketing site If you are unsatisfied with your bank or credit card provider, or your claim is unsuccessful, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to investigate your case. Almost all retailers now have an option to 'save this card for faster check-out next time'. Limerick, County Limerick 35 reviews; Sellers who commit to send tickets directly to viagogo are not required to confirm the order. I entered the incorrect email when registering, how do I change it? City and Colour Concert Tickets. Clear. Online Ticket Seller SCAMS Viagogo EXPOSED - Medium Read more hen we pay for them, not a week before! INVESTING EXPLAINED: What you need to know about 60/40 - Norway's Equinor doubles stake in major untapped North Government pushed to ease rule stopping 'pension BUSINESS CLOSE: Arm to shun UK for US listing; Pearson Rightmove shrugs off housing market blues, Pearson profits lifted by English language demand, Arm to shun the City for Wall Street listings, Tesla cost-cutting fails to impress investors, Schroders profits plummet on volatile markets, Ted Baker-owner joins race for Hunter Boots, Put your question to our team of independent experts. If the Seller is required to account for Tax on the sale of the ticket, the Seller should include the Tax (i.e., total) when setting ticket prices on the website. How to get a refund, repair or replacement. Viagogo is a secondary ticketing site. Additional information can be found in our FAQs and on the ticket details pages. Please note that service fee amounts may vary by event and are subject to VAT. If this is also unsuccessful We will not offer a refund. Check out our video below for advice on how to avoid ticketing scams. It offers fans the opportunity to buy and re-sell tickets, which were originally bought from official concert organisers. viagogo does not take title to the underlying ticket and the actual transactions are between the Buyers and Sellers. Some links in this article may be affiliate links. Start selling with Amazon. How do I edit my listing? 6.8 All Sales are Final. With mycashbacks you get cash back & discounts very easily! A payment to viagogo will appear on the Buyer's payment method statement as "VIAGOGO EVENT TICKETS". For those who have recently moved home, it can also be possible to have the correct card details stored, but with the old address meaning that the product will be delivered to the wrong place. A payment to viagogo will appear on the Buyers payment method statement as VIAGOGO EVENT TICKETS. A Viagogo spokesperson said: 'This customer successfully bought and sold tickets using Viagogo and we are satisfied that this situation is resolved, after he recently confirmed in an email to us that he had located the nominated bank account, in his name, which contained the sale payments we deposited into it in November last year. However, when it gave you the final two digits of the sort code and account number, you didn't recognise them. A CMA spokesperson said the watchdog was concerned about these reports of speculative selling.. If You do not qualify, do not use the Services. viagogo - Buy & Sell Concert, Sport & Theatre Tickets We may take any action that We deem appropriate in our sole discretion including without limitation issuing a warning, suspending or terminating service, denying access, removing a listing or recommending You edit a listing. Another option you can try if you are looking for an alternative to Viagogo is Ticketsnetwork. Letter to ask for a faulty item to be repaired or replaced, Letter to request compensation for cancelled flights, Letter to report a problem with something bought on credit card, Denied Boarding EU Regulation (Regulation 261/2004 EC), a booking fee or service charge for every ticket in your order, the ticket received was invalid or not the ticket the buyer thought they purchased, buyers felt misled, thinking they were buying from a primary vendor, or by the costs and service fees. As you don't use this account any more, when Viagogo told you the final two digits of the card that the money had been paid back to, you didn't recognise them. Pay by PayPal, a free service to pay online without sharing your financial information. 1.1 Introduction. Note that this is separate from any Tax viagogo is required to charge on its fees. 2.9 Seller's Confirmation Obligation. Before taking this step we advise that you take a look at our advice on writing a letter before action. I resold concert tickets and Viagogo is insisting it paid me - but I
Police Support Windshield Badge, What Happens If Xrp Is A Commodity, Articles V