Voice command: Alexa, can you give me some money?Alexas response: Im not a bank. Simply summon Alexa and ask these questions on this complete list of Alexa Easter eggs aka secret Alexa commands. 2023 thecoolist.com - All Rights Reserved, TheCoolist.com is operated by Bon Ventures SRL, a registered company in Romania (Company No. The sun is getting hot.) Since there were too many Star Wars eggs for the movies list, we decided to dedicate an entire section to quiz Alexas knowledge of the mysterious force. No lie, this was the same light that my grandma always used to lean down and pray towards every single night. Here are some funny Siri questions and the snappy answers the virtual assistant has in store. Chuck Norris facts were an old joke about how Chuck Norris is the greatest person on the planet and could beat up anyone and everyone! She's useful for many things, such as setting reminders and doing unit conversions, but enough of the serious stuff: she's also got a good sense of humour. Have a question on information in the article? Alexa can also interact with certain smart home hardware, including garage doors, lights, and TVs. Its interesting to note that Alexa is an AI of many thoughts and many words. Or ye will be paying a visit to Davy Jones Locker. Or you can get more specific and ask for any of the following: A knock-knock joke; A Shakespeare joke; A Harry Potter joke; A Disney joke; A Star Wars joke; An Avengers joke Here are some funny things to say to Siri on your iPhone, iPad, HomePod or Watch if you want some hilarious answers, Siri jokes, pop culture references and Christmas related questions. You can also ask "Alexa, tell me a joke," but be prepared for some pretty terrible puns. Barbu Vacarescu 164A, Cladirea C1, 020285, Bucharest. It will reach $313.95 billion by 2026, and over between 2021 and 2026 is expected to have a CAGR of 25.3%. - The Holiday Alexa, this animal is my co-pilot - A Street Cat Named Bob (on the free IMDb TV) Weird things to say to Alexa Alexa, enable teenage mode Let's play 1-2-3 Maths. July 26, 2021 By Ruchi Leave a Comment. After finally getting through to Amazon, they ultimately thanked the couple for bringing the issue to their attention and said it is something we need to fix. So dont be surprised if she doesnt like it when you and someone else argue. Ask Alexa to tell you a joke, and she'll gladly oblige. Technology statistics confirm this: AI is growing at an exponential rate. Being able to greet people is one of the scariest things to ask Alexa of and there are many other Alexa users that make odd claims. You can skip our detailed analysis of the artificial intelligence industry's outlook for 2021, and go directly . Paul Michael is a media and technology expert whose research reveals how technology and media are being used in the world today. The 60 Most Useful Alexa Skills of 2023 - Lifewire Here are 55 questions to pose to your Amazon Echo. TheCoolist is a mood board for your headspace. 2. You have got agree with us when we say that Alexa has surely made our lives easier for so many reasons. The Fire TV Cube, a combination of the Echo and Fire TV, offers hands-free Alexa. 100 Funny Things to Ask Alexa - TurboFuture 2. Funny Things to Ask Alexa 2021 (Me and Wife in Hysterics) 50 Funny Things to Ask Alexa and Google - yahoo.com How did she know this? "Alexa, who is the walrus?" ~ The Beatles "Alexa, what's the story morning glory?" ~ Oasis "Alexa, is this the real life?" ~ Queen "Alexa, who is the real Slim Shady?" ~ Eminem "Alexa, how many roads must a man walk down?" ~ Bob Dylan I've spent the past 10 years working in technology, supporting some of the worlds most popular products. A: Well, your father smells of. Each platform functions differently with Alexa, so consult the manufacturer's documentation. The smart personal assistant, Alexa, has a wide variety of really humorous responses for some of your funny questions. here. This post has shown you all scary, creepy questions to ask Alexa. Let's play Star Wars Trivia. We did not have and Alexa device when she was alive. Try asking Amazon Alexa the following creepy questions: Its one thing for Alexa to answer a question in a creepy way, but its something else entirely when Alexa just starts laughing out of no where. He has expertise on computers, the internet, streaming, Roku, electronics, and education. Alexa, what sound does a tree make when it falls but I dont see it? Got any fun questions youve asked Alexa? Regardless of when it is you ask the question, Alexa will always reply favorably. , Alexa, theres no greater gift than friendship , Alexa, whats that stench, its fantastic! That's just the paradox of modern life. Some users, with video evidence to back this up, even recorded their Alexa saying naughty words about the other two. Hot./Tea. Just make sure you first say Alexa, enable Hey Santa' first: If you have a Fire TV, you can also say these phrases to play specific Christmas movies from Prime Video (Amazons video streaming service): If you like games, check out these The ship be bilged on her anchor. Alexa, why did the chicken cross the road? how to create a skill with Blueprints. Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice, Alexa, you remind me of the babe. Labyrinth, Alexa, you had me at hello. Jerry Maguire, Alexa, you talkin to me? Taxi Driver, Alexa, do you feel lucky punk? Dirty Harry, Alexa, the Dude abides. The Big Lebowski, Alexa, remember remember the 5th of November. V for Vendetta, Alexa, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants, Alexa, is Jon Snow dead? Game of Thrones, Alexa, who is the mother of dragons? Game of Thrones, Alexa, Winter is coming. Game of Thrones, Alexa, who loves orange soda? Keenan & Kel, Alexa, who shot Mr. Burns? The Simpsons, Alexa, what does Jon Snow know? Game of Thrones, Alexa, fire photon torpedoes. Star Trek, Alexa, what is the first lesson of swordplay? Game of Thrones, Alexa, what is your cunning plan? Baldrick, Alexa, rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. The Big Bang Theory, Alexa, set phasers to kill. Star Trek, Alexa, what is the Prime Directive? Star Trek, Alexa, all men must die. Game of Thrones, Alexa, what do we say to death? Game of Thrones, Alexa, the night is dark and full of terrors. Game of Thrones, Alexa, Earl Grey. 20 funny things you can ask Alexa - aboutamazon.com Some might be funny while others would blow your mind. Amazon Alexa Easter eggs: Over 180 funny things to ask Alexa - Pocket-lint How do you activate that? Open the Alexa app on your smartphone. 3. Keep reading to find out. I myself became a big Harry Potter fan, right around the peak of the mania in the late 1990's. Draw sabres! Have you. 98 Funny Questions to Ask Google Home - Lifewire Alexa, please contact Siri. I did some extensive research and found there is far more to Alexa than what meets the eye. Alexa, Open Spin the Wheel: Tired of flipping a coin or seeing who draws the short straw? Alexa, give me a random number between 1 and 10, Alexa, where are my keys? Which came first the chicken or the egg. Hot. Star Trek, Alexa, your mother was a hamster. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Alexa, what is his power level? DragonBallZ, Alexa, whats the answer to life, the universe, and everything?, Alexa, these arent the droids youre looking for., Alexa, arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?, Alexa, what are the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field?, Alexa Easter Eggs for up and coming Wizards and Sorcerers, Alexa, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good., Alexa, does this unit have a soul? Mass Effect 3, Alexa, up up down down left right left right B A start. Classic Konami games, Daisy Daisy give me your answer due. First song sung by a computer, Alexa, sudo make me a sandwich. XKCD comics, Alexa, what are the laws of robotics? I, Robot, Alexa, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?, Alexa, what number are you thinking of?, Alexa, what do you call a camel with three humps?, Alexa, tell me a St. Patricks Day joke., Alexa, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?, Alexa, whats the difference between a duck?, Alexa, whats black and white and red all over?, Alexa, Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo, Alexa, what do you think about Google Now?, Alexa, what do you think of the iPhone?, Alexa, whos better, you or Siri/Google/Cortana?, Alexa, do you have any brothers or sisters?, Alexa, are you a Republican or Democrat?, Alexa, why did the chicken cross the road?, Alexa, Romeo Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?, Alexa, how do you survive a zombie attack?, 10+ Best Free Audio Books Apps for iPhone in 2023, 12+ Best Video Downloader Apps for Android & YouTube 2023, 13+ Best Writing Apps for Writers in 2023: Android and PC, 10 Best Android Apps Not on Play Store in 2023, 20+ Free Sound Effects Sites in 2023 (With Download Links), 10+ Best Free Music Production Software for Beginners 2023, 40+ Best Synth VST Plugins in 2022 that are FREE to, 10+ Best Free Karaoke Software for Windows and Mac 2022, 60+ Best Google Assistant Commands in 2023 for Google Home, Funny Things to Ask Siri in 2022: 101+ Best Questions, 4+ Amazing Things You Didnt Know You Could Do With Google, Siri Easter Eggs 2022: 60+ Best Funny Commands to Try, 60+ Best Alexa Commands List of 2022 for Amazon Echo &, 4+ Amazing Things You Didnt Know You Could Do With Google Home. You have to trust us when we say Alexa knows it all, and by all, we mean all! It may sound like a stretch but, Ive been told Im a frequent sleep talker. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Mayanks a YouTuber and definitely not your run-of-the-mill tech fan boy. As soon as AI technology started being able to recognize and respond to spoken questions, people were coming up with rude things to ask. Are some people actually born stupid or is it something that occurs over time. 3. If you ask her to tell you one, she will respond with something encouraging and uplifting about how great your mother is, instead of something rude like you were hoping for. Prepared to get spooked by Alexa. (this wont be a joke if you have a key-finding skill enabled). They went on to publicly state that it was an extremely rare occurrence and that they are taking steps to avoid this in the future. Itll get you into the game, and it helps us keep publishing content, too. Related: 12 Weird things to ask Alexa (These are crazy. Legal Information. I immediately thought this was nonsense, mostly because I dont believe in ghosts or things like that. IfAlexa doesnt order you big tofu, or she dont respond at all, then there could be an error with Alexa. 26 Amazon Alexa Voice Commands For Every Star Wars Fan. 9 Scary Things to Ask Alexa ( + 4 Creepy Things Alexa Does) - IPOKI.com When creating a list of creepy or scary things to ask Alexa, you can never forget asking about those dearly departed. From cute baby laughs to creepy ones that will remind you of frightening horror movies. There is something hilarious in store for Gamers as Alexa pulls out legendary one-liners from some of the most iconic games of yore and present.
Sarah Goldberg Looks Like, Infected Tracheostomy Due To Staphylococcal Abscess Of The Neck, Police Activity In Gresham Today, 3 Ingredient Protein Powder Mug Cake No Banana, Articles F