Judy and Marys friendship gets tested when Mary becomes Judys boss. a[a9] = { if (isRetina) { He gets zero attention pre ordered! Please note that all seats are General Admission. var useSSL = "https:" == document.location.protocol; Louis!!!! Copyright 2023 Smart Blonde, LLC. Lisa Scottoline Book & Series List - FictionDB The reader knows when an authors heart is in their writing, and Lisa Scottolines heart and soul is in Loyalty. [CDATA[ Lisa Scottoline, Every Fifteen Minutes 1043 likes Like "I'm a sociopath. They'll face their most challenging and dangerous case ever, which begins with an astonishing request from a thirteen-year-old client, Allegra Gardner. Do you mind if we cut your party short?. } Lisa and her daughter Francesca also provide a Sunday humor column to the Philadelphia Inquirer called Chick Wit. She is a fashion designer, a Dog lover, and a proud mother of two kids. Life is no fun when you know what happens next. I can read about Bradley Cooper all day long, and so could you. Scottoline deftly explores the darkest passions and the deepest compassion of human nature in a fabulously twisty historical thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. Franco Fiorvanti is a handsome lemon grower toiling on the estate of a baron. In early 19th-century Palermo, five-year-old Dante Michangeli is abducted from his wealthy family and left in a madhouse. Rough Justice. Life with Lisa is never boring. Im over the moon about this terrific blurb for LOYALTY from the great. 1: Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog and My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space. I preordered loyalty today thru amazon. Lisa Scottoline - Wikipedia if (window.ue && window.ue.tag) { window.ue.tag('author:show:signed_out', ue.main_scope);window.ue.tag('author:show:signed_out:mobileWeb', ue.main_scope); } Brava! I just won this on Goodreads and Im so excited!!! Lisa's books are book-club favorites, and she and her daughter Francesca Serritella have hosted an annual Big Book Club Party for over a thousand readers at her Pennsylvania farm, for the past twelve years. Murnau with a church, 1910 #vasilykandinsky #expressionism https://www.wikiart.org/en/wassily-kandinsky/murnau-with-a-church-1910. "Nelson DeMille, author of The Maze"A gripping, up-all-night novel of power and vengeance in a violent and beautiful land. Lisa Scottoline: Corrupted | Library of Congress All rights reserved. He dreams of owning his own grove, but the rigid class system of Sicily . Copyright 2023 Smart Blonde, LLC. Same with her insecurities, with which she had grown secure. #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline presents LOYALTY, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. throw new Error("could not load device-specific stylesheet : " + err.message); She lives in the Philadelphia area with an array of disobedient pets, and she wouldn't have it any other way. I'm on Twitter at @LisaScottoline. #1 best-selling author Lisa Scottoline delivers Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. Hes a member of the Beati Paoli, a real-life secret society of aristocrats who investigate crime in Palermo, a city riddled with graft. CONGRATULATIONS! Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and award-winning author of more than thirty-two novels. A.async = !0; To create our Born But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I recall being on an Old Tucson Studios stagecoach for our rodeo parade some years ago. She frequently analyzes the line between the law and justice. Is it a good idea, or a bad idea? A breathtakingtour de force., I havent read a story set in Sicily that was this good since Giuseppe Di Lampedusas amazing novel The Leopard. Lisa Scottoline was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the 1st of July 1955. And Alfredo DAntonio is a reclusive goatherd under constant threat of being discovered as a Jew. } Historical Fiction; Standalone Thrillers; Rosato & Dinunzio Series; Rosato & Associates Series; . } else { var ue_mid = "A1PQBFHBHS6YH1"; Lisa Scottoline is a magnificent storyteller. Lisa graduated magna cum laude in three years from the University of Pennsylvania, with a B.A. She is a #1 bestselling author, a New York Times bestselling author, and an Edgar Award winner.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyvilla_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',619,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyvilla_com-medrectangle-3-0'); She also co-writes a weekly piece for the Philadelphia Inquirer with her daughter Francesca Serritella called Chick Wit, a funny and fun look at life from a womans perspective. function q(c, r) { Lisa Scottoline, daughter dish on why crush Bradley Cooper is 'hot' It is here they are involved in an accident, and Jake makes himself . Scottoline brings her decades of thriller writing to historical fiction, creating in Loyalty a singular novel that no reader will be able to put down. Lisa Scottoline Heads to Rome in Her New Novel - PublishersWeekly.com Its ordered and paid for!! page: {requestId: "GY5W1RWE9XNYWBY12X3H", meaningful: "interactive"} Behind ETERNAL. LS. E-mail [email protected]. session: { id: "083-0788761-8522577" }, #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline presents Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. Read Our Safety Protocols Before Planning Your, Joe Conklin and The City Rhythm Orchestra. A delight! var isRetina = window.devicePixelRatio >= 2; // retina display The focus of her studies was contemporary American short stories. Lisa is a regular and much-sought-after speaker at library and corporate events. var cookiePair = cookie.split('='); Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author of 33 novels. Everybody to the big conference room for a dog-and-pony show., Judy set down her cake. And when Francesca joined the party, she wrote about mothers and daughters, then about moving to New York on her own, and I wrote about being an empty nester missing my daughter, and we basically spilled our estrogen all over the page, so you could read about us and see yourselves. Eternal is a triangular story of first love, told against the backdrop of WWII in Rome, that is both terrifying and magical; three young people at one of the worst times in history are filled with love, hate, fear, rage, and at the end, survival and hope. And to me, this is a form-over-substance distinction, like when people ask me how I feel about people reading books or ebooks. Audible Anyway, the bottom line is that The Philadelphia Inquirer is revamping its design, and its new redesign will not include Chick Wit. So you wont be able to read Chick Wit in the newspaper anymore. stylesheet.type = "text/css"; Life with Lisa is never boring. Allegra Gardner is on the way up, and shes looking for representation.. Website by, Stephanie Dray, author of The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Wow! A breathtakingtour de force." Wait!! We additionally provide variant types and also type of the books to browse. Bennie Rosato, Mary DiNunzio, Judy Carrier, and Anne Murphy are back with all cylinders firing in Accused. Maria, ti amo. Her mothers eyes misted behind her thick glasses, and her father sniffled, wrinkling his largish nose. Video. in Philadelphia, The United States #1 New York Timesbestselling author David Baldacci, Wow, what a lively, compelling, and intoxicating debut. You can support the Colonials programs and, at the same time, promote your business! //]]> In fact, when I started this column, I still had my period. Thank you so much for reading Chick Wit.. var stylesheet = document.createElement("link"); See photos of what life with Lisa is like. WELL SIT AND HAVE ANOTHER CUPPA COFFEE. Her father gestured at Pigeon Tony, who was already pouring another round of black. She didnt have any power to give away, and she always skipped her morning affirmations, since I DESERVE ALL MY SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS made her late for the bus. Copyright 2023 Smart Blonde, LLC. Loyalty Kindle Edition. Lisas first novel, Everywhere That Mary Went, was released by HarperCollins Publishers in 1994, launching her career as a writer. ! Harlan Coben, Scottoline writes with genuine snap, producing smartly structured mystery thrillers. Lisa Scottoline, Author HarperCollins $24 (352p) ISBN 978--06-018746-. Please watch for an email from Reads & Company prior to the event requesting your personalization request (All personalizations must be received by Reads & Co. by Sunday, March 26th at 8 PM). (function () { ), Ive asked my book club to order this book for our discussion!! 11/28/2022. Bookshop She wants to see us about a new matter., Great! Bennie turned to Mary. Clickhereto read a New York Times interview with Lisa about Accused! All 50+ Lisa Scottoline Books in Order [Ultimate Guide] Her books are book-club favorites, and Lisa and her daughter Francesca Serritella have hosted an annual Big Book Club Party for over a thousand readers at her Pennsylvania farm, for the past twelve years. gads.src = (useSSL ? Please note that all seats are General Admission. in English, and cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught Justice and Fiction. Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("grsession", "osid.8825d438385291f8e72cbdb2b269bf89"); document.getElementById( "ak_js_6" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please fill out this form to rent the Berry Theatre. It will utterly ease you to look guide Everywhere That Mary Went Rosato Amp Associates 1 Lisa Scottoline as you such as. return false; Look for Lisa and Francesca's humor collection, "I See Life Through Ros-Colored Glasses," and the paperback of Lisa's bestselling domestic thriller, "Someone Knows," in stores now. Ghosts of Harvardis written with a masterly, focused hand, belying the fact that this is Serritellas debut novel. Nook, Amazon Her books have been optioned for film and television, and she has also co-authored a series of humorous memoirs with her daughter, novelist Francesca Serritella. Scottoline was born in Philadelphia and received her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Pennsylvania.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'biographyvilla_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',624,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyvilla_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); She later worked as a litigator at a Philadelphia legal company. window.Mobvious = {}; Amazon.com: Keep Quiet eBook : Scottoline, Lisa: Kindle Store She was a model-pretty redhead in a dress that fit like Spanx. If your event is a film screening for a group and you would like us to supply the film, please provide us with at least three film titles, in order of preference. #1 best-selling author Lisa Scottoline deliversLoyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. Franco Fiorvanti is a handsome lemon grower toiling on the estate of a baron. How do children balance the fine line between embracing who they are, yet, fitting in with their peers? Welcome toBiographyvilla;it is a great place to learn every detail about your favorite celebrities. Loyalty can save a soulor destroy one. window.Mobvious.device_type = 'mobile'; Scottoline brings nineteenth-century Sicily alive in this historical thriller with fairy-tale themes, revenge quests, and compelling heroes reminiscent of William GoldmansThe Princess Bride. The novel became a best-seller and was nominated for the Edgar Award, the most prestigious award given in crime fiction, by the Mystery Writers of America. Plenty of people who dont get the newspaper already read Chick Wit that way, so youll be in excellent company. // page settings Lisa Scottoline Sep 18 Loyalty finds Lisa Scottoline on new turfand firing on all cylinders. If you're an individual not representing a business or organization, just enter Individual. This is Lisas first Rosato & Associates book in several years, and she was thrilled that so many readers were anxiously awaiting their return. [CDATA[ , Im used to it, and lets hold off on the letterhead, for now. For more details, read the official rules here. Novelist Lisa Scottoline and her daughter Francesca Serritella write a column, Chick Wit, for The Sunday Inquirer's Arts & Entertainment section. Im over the moon about this terrific blurb, Age-Related Scottoline delivers once again with Keep Quiet, an emotionally gripping and complex story about one man's split-second decision to protect his son - and the devastating consequences that follow.Jake Buckman's relationship with his . Historical fiction, when its good, is a time machine, carrying us back to a vanished world that we can inhabit for a while. try { }()); She lives in Pennsylvania with an array of . I look normal, but I'm not. Life with Lisa is never boring. score: 53 , and 1 person voted. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Association for the Colonial Theatre (ACT) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Lisa Scottoline Website: https://www.scottoline.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisaScottoline Twitter: https://twitter.com/lisascottoline Before we get to the interview with Lisa, a quick update. Cant wait for my preordered copy to arrive! Rosato & Dinunzio Series - Lisa Scottoline Final Appeal, Lisas second novel, was also nominated for and won an Edgar Award. Meanwhile, Mafalda Pancari is a new mother rejoicing at the birth of her daughter, Lucia, when disaster strikes. #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline presents Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. I know youre having dinner with Mary to night, and youre welcome to stay here until the meetings over. Ill be the pony.. Good. Bennie turned back to Marshall. //]]> I started writing Chick Wit in March of 2007, about 15 years ago, which is incredible because Im only 30 and I act 12. Lisa Scottoline is the New York Times bestselling author of over thirty novels including Look Again, Lady Killer, Think Twice, Save Me and Everywhere That Mary Went. I am googling how long the trip is to Phoenixville! if(cookiePair[0] === name) { "Helene Wecker,author of The Golem and the Jinni"Loyalty is a wonderfully atmospheric and operatic tale about the origins of the Mafia in the wake of Sicily's crumbling feudal systemAt heart, though, this is an earthy novel, the vivid details of which make you smell the sweet lemon groves, feel the salty sea spray on your cheeks, and taste the pasta, pistachios and rich cheeses of Sicily. Nov. 8, 2019. How is that both beneficial and detrimental to Mary in her career? A triumph in every respect. var gads = document.createElement("script"); Then she starts hearing voices. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Lisa has been President of Mystery Writers of America and . Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar award-winning author of 33 novels. Eternal by Lisa Scottoline | Goodreads LIVE and IN PERSON! "Events.Namespace": "csa", Marys father was bald and chubby in his white short-sleeved shirt and Bermuda-shorts-with-black-socks-and-sandals combination, dressed-down as usual, since the DiNunzios reserved fancy clothes for weddings or funerals. "CacheDetection.RequestID": "GY5W1RWE9XNYWBY12X3H", Will you be signing books when you come to Syosset Library in April? Become a Member Sponsor an Event document.getElementById( "ak_js_7" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_8" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); How would you like to help your clients access the arts or utilize the arts (film, live) to amplify your mission? Published. Why? Lisa Scottoline (born July 1, 1955) is a legal thriller author from the United States. She left the law business after her daughters birth and began writing to supplement her income at home. Its just so overwhelming. pubID: '3211', adServer: 'googletag', bidTimeout: 4e3, params: { aps_privacy: '1YN' } After graduating, she pursued her legal career with clerkships in Pennsylvania Superior Court and the United States Court of Appeals and working for a law firm. . Subscribe to Lisa's Chick Wit Humorous Essay Newsletter here , "Lisa Live" drawings every Monday from November 7th thru March 27th Click here for Details . } These cookies do not store any personal information. Mary didnt know how shed morph her friends into her employees, or if she could double their salary. Im a superfan of Kristin and her books, so I could not be more honored! She felt stunned, happy, and hopeful, ready to leave behind her doubts, insecurities, and guilt. Do you think Lonnie was treated fairly by the justice system? An unputdownable piece of historical fiction that puts Scottolines talent for writing twisty plots and unforgettable characters on full display., Scottoline brings her characters to life, instilling them with wit and intellect as they navigate the corruption of Sicilys law enforcement. But when the baron asks him to kidnap a little boy named Dante, Franco makes a decision that will change his lifeand even the history of Sicilyforever. Love you guys and see you soon! Truly Funny Stories Vol. Javascript is not enabled in your browser. Her B.A. Something went wrong with your request. "Kate Quinn, author of The Diamond Eye"Tautly plotted, brimming with detail, Loyalty takes us through the streets of 19th-century Sicily to witness the birth of the modern Mafia. This is why we offer the book compilations in this website. DiNunzio, wed love to get business from that family. I will see you at Rosemont College, Coming your way Reads & Company on March 28th (LOYALTY pub day), and I can't wait, either!! "Stephanie Dray, author of The Women of Chateau Lafayette"This brilliantly told story about the rise of the Mafia is an unforgettable saga of the powers of corruption and courage, injustice and honor, family secrets, loyalty and love set against the evocative backdrop of Sicily. Loyalty: Scottoline, Lisa: 9780525539803: Amazon.com: Books Her books are book-club favorites, and Lisa and her daughter Francesca Serritella have hosted an annual Big Book Club Party for over a thousand readers at her Pennsylvania farm, for the past twelve years. LISA SCOTTOLINE! Lisa Scottoline - AuthorsOnTheWeb Lisa Scottoline - #1 Bestselling Author See MoreSee Less, Have a blast! Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author of 33 novels. #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline presents Loyalty, an emotional, action-packed epic of love and justice, set during the rise of the Mafia in Sicily. Meanwhile, Roberto Fiorvanti and his twin brother, Franco, who manages a baron's lemon grove . Moving from crime fiction to the legal thriller, Edgar Award winner Scottoline (Final Appeal) fashions a . Photos - Lisa Scottoline [CDATA[ Loyalty is a beautiful, bold, and brilliant masterpiece that, in the spirit of The Godfather, reminds us of the perils of blind allegiance, the consequences of betrayal, and the lengths to which one will go for family. . "Meg Waite Clayton, author of The Postmistress of Paris"A heart-pounding, emotional thrill ride through Sicily.a beautiful, bold, and brilliant masterpiece that, in the spirit of The Godfather, reminds us of the perils of blind allegiance, the consequences of betrayal, and the lengths to which one will go for family. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("author", [20258]); PDF Lady Killer Pdf By Lisa Scottoline Ebook Pdf ; (PDF) People say age is, Wow! Beside them stood The Three Tonys her fathers friends Pigeon Tony Lucia, Tony From-Down-The-Block LoMonaco, and Tony Two Feet Pensiera a trifecta of octogenarians who served as traveling uncles for Mary, occasionally helping on cases and generally clinging to her like cigar smoke. (For new readers, their history unfolds in heartfelt diary entries that Lily addresses to Finding Nemo star Ellen DeGeneres as she considers how Atlas was a calming presence during her turbulent childhood.) A.src = t; She wasnt the only partner anymore, but she was still the Office Mom. Im revamping, too, and from now on, those of you who read Chick Wit in The Philadelphia Inquirer can get the column sent directly to your email. Allegra is a 13-year-old genius. var ue_id = "GY5W1RWE9XNYWBY12X3H"; Loyalty does that and moreits a magic carpet ride that will transform us and stay with us. No, I agree, Mary said, making her first partner-y decision. Google Play Lisa has served as President of Mystery Writers of America, and her reviews of fiction and non-fiction have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Philadelphia Inquirer. Thanks. Bennie turned to Judy and Anne. Lisa Scottoline Author Information Newest Release Bibliography: 38 Books - 1 Series First Book: November 1993 Latest Book: April 2023 Rating: Complete Book List Awards Website FAQ Full Series List in Order Rosato & Associates 1 - Everywhere That Mary Went (Nov-1993) 2 - Final Appeal (Oct-1994) 3 - Running from the Law (Oct-1995) The tension is palpable, the twists and surprises perfectly timed and the stakes as high as humans should be asked to endure. Kobo. programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees from qualifying purchases at Amazon.com and Bookshop.org. Waiting for delivery. #1 New York Timesbestselling author Jodi Picoult. But Allegra believes Lonnie is innocent and has been wrongly imprisoned. by Lisa . Best Lisa Scottoline Books - BestBooks.Net Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Website by AuthorsOnTheWeb.com. var ue_furl = "fls-na.amazon.com"; Children are bullied and ostracized for so many reasons, both good and bad. Pre-order Loyalty for a chance to win a When in Sicilia gift box from Eataly, a collection of Sicilian ceramics from Williams Sonoma, and a signed copy of the book! We are four weeks away from hosting Lisa Scottoline, one of our all time favorite authors, at the Colonial Theatre to celebrate the release of LOYALTY, her latest novel. ETERNAL | Kirkus Reviews Lisa's books are book-club favorites, and she and her daughter Francesca Serritella have hosted an annual Big Book Club Party for over a thousand readers at her Pennsylvania farm, for the past twelve years. Its just there, like oxygen. She hopes you order it today. Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author of 33 novels. Books-A-Million, Apple Books We! Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and Edgar award-winning author of 33 novels. What do you think Mary should have done about the battle over her wedding dress? Pictures would be even better, but I digress. .__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.__prevent_empty_css_file{width:0}.authorModuleDropdownMenu{width:180px;border-left:1px solid #D8D8D8;border-right:1px solid #D8D8D8;border-top:1px solid #D8D8D8}.authorModuleDropdownMenu__dropdownLink,.authorModuleDropdownMenu__dropdownLink:hover{display:block;text-align:left;padding:12px;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:14px;color:#000000;cursor:pointer}#authorInfo{display:-webkit-box;display:-moz-box;display:-ms-box;display:box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-moz-flex;display:-ms-flex;display:flex;padding:10px 10px 5px 10px}#authorInfo .authorInfoGroup{-webkit-box-flex:1;-moz-box-flex:1;-ms-box-flex:1;box-flex:1}#authorInfo .authorPhotoGroup{-webkit-box-flex:0;-moz-box-flex:0;-ms-box-flex:0;box-flex:0;margin-right:10px}#authorInfo .authorFollow{display:flex}#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer{border-radius:3px;border:1px solid #D6D0C4;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", "Helvetica", sans-serif;font-size:14px;-moz-appearance:none;-o-appearance:none;-webkit-appearance:none;appearance:none;cursor:pointer;display:inline-block;text-decoration:none;color:#333333;background-color:#F4F1EA;line-height:1;padding:8px 12px;font-size:16px;padding:12px 24px;box-sizing:border-box;text-align:center;margin-left:0px;padding:0px;min-width:38px;height:32px;background-image:url(/assets/down-caret.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;float:right}#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer:disabled{border-color:#DDDDDD}#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer:hover{color:#333333;background-color:#ede6d6;text-decoration:none}#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer:active{background-color:#D6D0C4}#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer:disabled{background-color:#F3F3F3;color:#cccccc}@media (max-width: 540px){#authorInfo .authorFollow .authorDropdownContainer{min-width:20px;width:27px}}#authorBooks{*zoom:1}#authorBooks:after{content:"";display:table;clear:both}#authorBooks .sectionTitle{border-top:1px solid #CCCCCC;padding:10px 10px 0 10px;margin:0}.accordionContent{padding:0 10px}.authorBio{padding:0 10px;margin-bottom:10px}.authorBooksMeta{color:#999999;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;padding:0 10px}.authorBooksMeta a{color:#00635D}.authorBooksTotalReviewCount:before,.authorBooksTotalRatingCount:before{content:"\00b7"}.authorDetailsList dt,.authorDetailsList dd{display:inline;margin:0}.authorDetailsList dd:after{content:'\A';white-space:pre}.authorDetailsList dt{font-weight:bold}.authorDetailsList dd{color:#999999;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;margin-bottom:15px}.authorDetailsList dd a{color:#00635D}.authorSimilarAuthorsLink{padding:0 10px}.authorDistinctWorksLink{padding:0 10px;display:block;margin-bottom:10px}.authorFansLink{font-weight:bold}.authorInterviewsList{list-style-type:none;margin:0;padding:0}.authorInterviewsList .authorInterview{margin-bottom:15px}.authorInterviewsList .authorInterviewAt{color:#999999;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif}.authorInterviewsList .authorInterviewAt a{color:#00635D}.authorInterviewsList .authorInterviewTitle{display:block}.authorName{margin-bottom:10px}.authorShortBio{color:#999999;font-family:"Lato", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif}.authorShortBio a{color:#00635D}.authorQuotesLink{margin-bottom:15px}
How To Play Pictionary With A Large Group, Tiktok Couple That Broke Up 2021, Ibanez Az Vs Suhr, Articles L